1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay... I've got what I think is a pretty good concept for the rebuild coming together.  I was hoping to even have some screen caps of a rough build out to show but my first attempt turned out to be a bit too big (how big is too big... umm... you could have fit half of Whiterun in the main hall... lil oversized I thought ?).

So first off, the entrance.  This will be a simple floor hatch like the one leading to the default basement in the HF homes (in fact I copied that hatch. so its exactly like it).  This hatch is (if you just came in the front door) in the right back corner of the small house / entry room and should not conflict with anything, I won't even have to change the navmeshing.

Hide contents

529771637_enb2022_03_2714_34_38_37.jpg.f240731fcd8db40930e9506550b18d55.jpg

This means all you need do is build just the front small house part and you have access to the hatch and the new dungeon.   You can build the rest of the house and decorate it however you wish if you like.  I'm going to leave the rest of the interior untouched to avoid conflicts with other HF mods, particularly those that mod Lakeview.  That way you can have the best of all options.

So... the story about that hatch.

There you were building your new homestead, you had spent all of just 3 min building the foundation (you work REALLY fast) when your pick broke through into something below.  Oh no... its another one of those pesky Nordic ruins.  Sometimes it seems like you can't stick a shovel in the ground anywhere in Skyrim without hitting one!  Well... what's down there?

Its a Nordic themed dungeon of course!  Or it will be... once you clear it and clean it up a bit.

Initially I could (this is an option, feel free to discuss it) have non respawning leveled draugr and loot down there.  So, you broke into that Nord ruin your house just happens to sit on top of and you do what you do in every such ruin... make the draugr dead again and steal their stuff!  Or I could leave that out.

So the ruin is now cleared of anything hostile... what have you got.  An this is where I'll just have to describe the concept, I didn't have time in between other project to build anything (I tried, but it didn't turn out as anything usable).

You come down the ladder into a partially ruined entry way... maybe where the original entrance was before it collapse.  This then opens in the Main Hall.  The Main hall is the hub of the place and is directly adjacent to the Training Hall, the other main area.

Main Hall

• Two floors with an upper gallery
  • Dinning area at one end
  • Some sort of raised floor at the other (sort of a stage) for entertainers, dancers, whatever you want to get going up there.  (Extra nice if you have the Dance For Me - Dance For You mod)
  • Nooks or things along the side good for placing HSH wall markers, DM3 stuff, or that kind of thing... good places to display trophy slaves
  • On the lower level on one side would be an entrance to a "cave garden", a natural cave with assorted fungus, mushrooms, etc. growing, lil bit of water, kind of pretty if you want a tranquil place to just chill.  Plants would be harvestable, and if you have Kyne's Blessing could trigger parasites from that mod.  I'm not sure how Frog set up the risk for sleeping in a cave, but if I can find out I might make that the case here... sleep in that area and you could wake up with a new "friend".
  • On the opposite side lower level would be an entrance to the "slave pen" or barracks, depending on what furniture you enable.  The slave pen would be lots of hay piles for slaves to sleep on, something kind of like I did in the main sleeping area in the existing mod.  OR, you could put in regular common beds, wardrobes, and so forth and make it a barracks for your followers, your DoM thugs, etc.  I might even have the furniture in "sets" so part of the room could be barracks and part hay piles for slaves though I'm not sure how you'd prevent one from using the other.
  • On the upper level, same side as the barracks, would be an entrance to your private bed chamber.  Big "bed" in the center that would actually be multiple bed markers so you can sleep surrounded by your favorite slaves.  Along the walls, a wardrobe, bookshelves, dagger displays, arrow storage, misc storage, and room to display a few favorite slaves if you wish.
  • The bedroom would connect to the "grotto", kind of like in the dungeon now, the upper area would be your "personal bathing area", and would overlook the lower grotto which would be a bit larger and would connect to the barracks / slave pen.  Watch your trained slaves go for a swim, shower, bath, etc.  I'm even trying to figure out if I can build a working water slide from the upper pool to the lower pool... because... why not!  LOL

Training Hall

• Two floors again.
  • Round or octagonal design
  • Prison cells around the perimeter of the room, so you'd have multiple places to keep naughty or untrained slaves.  If using HSH, just drop multiple prison cell markers (the green wagon wheel).
  • Room would have space for setting up bondage furniture and training slaves.  There's no way to guarantee this since HSH doesn't have a "training area" marker.  Maybe @Musje can add that one day.
  • The upper area would have more nooks for wall markers or display areas and the gallery would be handy for looking down at the training going on below.
  • An entrance from the training area to the "stable / dairy".  Another room, with "stalls" that can be used for animals, or pony slaves, or cow slaves... whatever you like.  Or just use it as another training or prison space or another slave pen.  Up to you.
  • An entrance from the training hall to "the pit", upper part is a room / observation area and the lower part is a sort of oubliette.  You could use this for very naughty slaves, or may make it a "breeding" pit.  Keep slaves down there with creatures from Hentai Creatures where they get repeatedly... well... bred.  Throw in Soul Gem Oven and you got yourself a soul gem farm.

All this would exist in its own unique cell, so no conflicts with any other mods.  I'll of course use a lot of strategically placed occlusion planes to help manage FPS so you don't get big drops even if you have 50 or 100 slaves down there.

That's the concept right now, so discuss, make suggestions.  I'm particularly interested in suggestions from @Musje @TrollAutokill @DeepBlueFrog on anything I could do to make this mod work better with their mods.  But anyone's ideas are welcome.  I don't know when I'll have time to get back to building this, lot of other work ahead of it.  But I may tinker in spare moments when inspiration strikes, so you never know.

Maybe you could add an option to buy bondage furniture, one or more option for some rooms. It would not be very configurable but that might be enough.

Then actors would be able to use it. Not sure about HSH, but ITF and PAHE have the mechanics to use them. I often put my slaves in furniture and let my followers have fun with them with ITF.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Craft or toggle on bondage furniture is certainly an option.  That was part of the original mod.

HSH will use it for slaves under its management, and Musje included a spell to place a lot of stuff.  DM3 seems to offer a lot of options as well.  So I'm just listening to feedback on whether people want built in furniture or just place their own using mods.  I'm fine with either option.  The only caution I have about the furniture is the issues in the past converting it over to SE from LE, that's been problematic.

@TrollAutokill Are there any features or planned features to DoM that you would want a specific environment for?  I know you were working on something for housekeeping. 

PS - Really enjoyed what I saw of your mod, DoM, but I haven't gotten it to run very stable under LE yet.  May have to wait til I switch to SE, but its a great concept and something I've long wished to see done for PAHE.  Really gives the slaves personality.  With all the unique NPCs I'm adding to Prettier Bandits, its a nice fit with that.

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay... I've got what I think is a pretty good concept for the rebuild coming together.  I was hoping to even have some screen caps of a rough build out to show but my first attempt turned out to be a bit too big (how big is too big... umm... you could have fit half of Whiterun in the main hall... lil oversized I thought ?).

So first off, the entrance.  This will be a simple floor hatch like the one leading to the default basement in the HF homes (in fact I copied that hatch. so its exactly like it).  This hatch is (if you just came in the front door) in the right back corner of the small house / entry room and should not conflict with anything, I won't even have to change the navmeshing.

Reveal hidden contents

This means all you need do is build just the front small house part and you have access to the hatch and the new dungeon.   You can build the rest of the house and decorate it however you wish if you like.  I'm going to leave the rest of the interior untouched to avoid conflicts with other HF mods, particularly those that mod Lakeview.  That way you can have the best of all options.

There you were building your new homestead, you had spent all of just 3 min building the foundation (you work REALLY fast) when your pick broke through into something below.  Oh no... its another one of those pesky Nordic ruins.  Sometimes it seems like you can't stick a shovel in the ground anywhere in Skyrim without hitting one!  Well... what's down there?

Its a Nordic themed dungeon of course!  Or it will be... once you clear it and clean it up a bit.

Initially I could (this is an option, feel free to discuss it) have non respawning leveled draugr and loot down there.  So, you broke into that Nord ruin your house just happens to sit on top of and you do what you do in every such ruin... make the draugr dead again and steal their stuff!  Or I could leave that out.

So the ruin is now cleared of anything hostile... what have you got.  An this is where I'll just have to describe the concept, I didn't have time in between other project to build anything (I tried, but it didn't turn out as anything usable).

You come down the ladder into a partially ruined entry way... maybe where the original entrance was before it collapse.  This then opens in the Main Hall.  The Main hall is the hub of the place and is directly adjacent to the Training Hall, the other main area.

Main Hall

• Some sort of raised floor at the other (sort of a stage) for entertainers, dancers, whatever you want to get going up there.  (Extra nice if you have the Dance For Me - Dance For You mod)
  • Nooks or things along the side good for placing HSH wall markers, DM3 stuff, or that kind of thing... good places to display trophy slaves
  • On the lower level on one side would be an entrance to a "cave garden", a natural cave with assorted fungus, mushrooms, etc. growing, lil bit of water, kind of pretty if you want a tranquil place to just chill.  Plants would be harvestable, and if you have Kyne's Blessing could trigger parasites from that mod.  I'm not sure how Frog set up the risk for sleeping in a cave, but if I can find out I might make that the case here... sleep in that area and you could wake up with a new "friend".
  • On the opposite side lower level would be an entrance to the "slave pen" or barracks, depending on what furniture you enable.  The slave pen would be lots of hay piles for slaves to sleep on, something kind of like I did in the main sleeping area in the existing mod.  OR, you could put in regular common beds, wardrobes, and so forth and make it a barracks for your followers, your DoM thugs, etc.  I might even have the furniture in "sets" so part of the room could be barracks and part hay piles for slaves though I'm not sure how you'd prevent one from using the other.
  • On the upper level, same side as the barracks, would be an entrance to your private bed chamber.  Big "bed" in the center that would actually be multiple bed markers so you can sleep surrounded by your favorite slaves.  Along the walls, a wardrobe, bookshelves, dagger displays, arrow storage, misc storage, and room to display a few favorite slaves if you wish.
  • The bedroom would connect to the "grotto", kind of like in the dungeon now, the upper area would be your "personal bathing area", and would overlook the lower grotto which would be a bit larger and would connect to the barracks / slave pen.  Watch your trained slaves go for a swim, shower, bath, etc.  I'm even trying to figure out if I can build a working water slide from the upper pool to the lower pool... because... why not!  LOL

Training Hall

• Two floors again.
  • Prison cells around the perimeter of the room, so you'd have multiple places to keep naughty or untrained slaves.  If using HSH, just drop multiple prison cell markers (the green wagon wheel).
  • Room would have space for setting up bondage furniture and training slaves.  There's no way to guarantee this since HSH doesn't have a "training area" marker.  Maybe @Musje can add that one day.
  • The upper area would have more nooks for wall markers or display areas and the gallery would be handy for looking down at the training going on below.
  • An entrance from the training area to the "stable / dairy".  Another room, with "stalls" that can be used for animals, or pony slaves, or cow slaves... whatever you like.  Or just use it as another training or prison space or another slave pen.  Up to you.
  • An entrance from the training hall to "the pit", upper part is a room / observation area and the lower part is a sort of oubliette.  You could use this for very naughty slaves, or may make it a "breeding" pit.  Keep slaves down there with creatures from Hentai Creatures where they get repeatedly... well... bred.  Throw in Soul Gem Oven and you got yourself a soul gem farm.

All this would exist in its own unique cell, so no conflicts with any other mods.  I'll of course use a lot of strategically placed occlusion planes to help manage FPS so you don't get big drops even if you have 50 or 100 slaves down there.

That's the concept right now, so discuss, make suggestions.  I'm particularly interested in suggestions from @Musje @TrollAutokill @DeepBlueFrog on anything I could do to make this mod work better with their mods.  But anyone's ideas are welcome.  I don't know when I'll have time to get back to building this, lot of other work ahead of it.  But I may tinker in spare moments when inspiration strikes, so you never know.

Sounds good.  A few suggestions, if I may

1 - Not sure about the questline, especially if it might complicate things unduly.  But each to their own ?  Maybe it could be optional like the HSH start up quests?

2 - Some of the cells should have some bad guys in them so that you can choose to entertain some of your more uncooperative captives? - and if you do have a questline, maybe imprison some of the defeated enemies, but allow them some conjugal rehabilitation for good behaviour ?   Or if you are playing a female PC, and lose, end up in them as the entertainment for a while.  A sort of Instant Access Prison Overhaul  ?

3 - I always liked the kennels, although I'd have preferred them as more permanent features and not necessarily stacked.  Make an interesting variation on the cells

4 - any furniture in which you can park your slaves to provide temptation to participatory entertainment by passers by would be a good thing

Hope that helps

DQW

There's no quest.  At least not yet.

The draugr and loot would just be there waiting on you to break in and say hi.  They wouldn't respawn so once you killed them, that's it... no more draugr.  The space will never reset so after that you have a happy... er... well... you have a dungeon.  LOL

I'd have to figure out how to set up cells with bad guys and how that would work.  It goes in the same direction as another request I was  avoiding... an arena.  To do that would take more scripting and setting up some sort of fight arena.  One, I've never done that before so I'd have to learn (there are examples out there though so shouldn't be too tough) and second, I need to be careful how that interacts with things like PAHE, HSH, etc.  I'm not sure that wouldn't be done better in one of those mods and then have that mod drop a marker that designates some area as a "fight" area.

On the subject of bad guys, I'm currently working on adding some dremora / daedra to Prettier Bandits that you'll find fighting Vigilants, Witches and maybe in other places (its still mostly in the early concept phase and tinkering), the won't vanish when killed, they turn into dead bodies.   What that means is, you could enslave them with PAHE and use them as "trainers" in HSH or possibly as thugs in DoM.  I could even make some draugr down there that are actually Nords, so you could enslave them and do the same... least I think I could.   Guess it depeneds on what you want.

I could make some sort of kennel, the problem would be having an idle / furniture marker that works with it.  What exactly do you want in a "kennel"?

On 3/27/2022 at 9:57 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Reveal hidden contents

Main Hall

Training Hall

• Two floors again.

Remember to put enough containers around if you want to use the DoM cleaning slave. They clean the room by putting objects back in place and put those without a place in the nearest container.

If I find the time and how to, I would add a cooking slave and a mining slave too.

Edited by TrollAutokill
21 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

3 - I always liked the kennels, although I'd have preferred them as more permanent features and not necessarily stacked.  Make an interesting variation on the cells

I'll second that.  I'm pretty indifferent toward most popular BDSM furniture, but there's something really sexy about restrictive cages—especially low kennel-style cages you can't stand up in, but also, to an extent, narrow cages you can only stand up in.

Display Model has a fantastic cage you can do all kinds of fun things with.

29 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I'll second that.  I'm pretty indifferent toward most popular BDSM furniture, but there's something really sexy about restrictive cages—especially low kennel-style cages you can't stand up in, but also, to an extent, narrow cages you can only stand up in.

Upvote for the DM3 cage.  It's awesome!

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Remember to put enough containers around if you want to use the DoM cleaning slave. They clean the room by putting objects back in place and put those without a place in the nearest container.

Note and see below.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

If I find the time and how to, I would add a cooking slave and a mining slave too.

If you get the mining thing working, I'll add a mine! ?

2 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Noted.  The stuff I can build is more just various types of prison cells, stalls, display areas... space to put something.  Actual kennels or bondage cages need special furniture with their own animations, which is where Zaz, DM3 or HSH come in.

1 hour ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I wish more mods supported DM3 furniture as an alternative to ZAP.  It's easier to use, more reliable, and more polished looking, and it features some really creative design.

An that brings me to this thought.

I think what I'm going to do to start with is just build the dungeon space, decorate it, lights and all that.  But all vanilla assets, no ZAP / ZAZ stuff.  Then post that and give everyone a chance to look at it and try it out, make suggestions.  What I will do is make plenty of space for players to place HSH wall markers and prison cell markers, etc in game if using that mod, AND/OR use DM3 to place stuff if that's being used.  To be clear, I'll plan it out and create areas where bondage furniture certainly could go and at least initially see what everyone things.  If that's all that's needed and most are happy with just that, then I'll go with that and convert it to SE (which should be an easy conversion).   After all, if that's enough, why reinvent the bondage cross. ya know?

However, if people still want ZAZ stuff built into the mod, then at that point I'll start experimenting with that and take it from there.  That could be stuff like the current mod that you toggle on and off as desired, or it could be craftable stuff (I think I have a handle on Darkfox's crafting system now, so that's an option).  We'll take it one phase at a time and figure it out.  Plus once there's an actual space you can load in game and walk around in, I'm sure it'll give people more ideas.

That seems about the best way to proceed and try to give as many as I can the content they want. ?

10 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Noted.  The stuff I can build is more just various types of prison cells, stalls, display areas... space to put something.  Actual kennels or bondage cages need special furniture with their own animations, which is where Zaz, DM3 or HSH come in.

One of my top feature dreams would be if @darkconsole could come up with a DM3 option to export your device placements to some kind of config file.  That way you could spend as long as it takes getting it just right once and then just import that setup in the future.  And furthermore, people could share the config files, so you could make your empty spaces, and creative, industrious users who find fun ways to fill them could do the rest.  I'm not holding my breath, though.  

Would be nice, but I don't know how that would be possible.  Then again, Musje did things with dynamic placement that I wouldn't have thought possible so... who knows.

Does sound like I need to include an area that could have kennels and maybe a "puppy pen" of some sort.  Hmm... now if only you could train slaves to behave like pups. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Still working on this when I can.  I have a pretty good concept going for the new version.  Its also... big.... like... Texas BIG.  You could put the original HF dungeon inside this one 8x over and have room to spare.

So far I've got a large main hall.  There's a dining area with room for you and 14 NPCs to sit and eat a feast.  I'm even including your own personal throne on a raised dais, because... its good to be the Thane.  There's also a well lit raised platform at the other end of the main hall that could be for performers, dancers, whatever entertainment you arrange.  The hall is multi leveled, so there are balconies and bridges that give a lot of different angles of view.

Off the main hall there is a large kitchen with two firespits.  I figured since @TrollAutokill is doing some options with kitchens and cooking in DoM I might as well include a big well stocked kitchen where that big feast is prepared.

There's a residential wing, a side hall with 7 "apartments" off it on two levels.  Each of the smaller rooms has five beds in it plus room for a table, chairs, wardrobes, etc.  So plenty of room for up to 35 followers, thugs or whomever to live in relative comfort.

The main bedchamber is... well, you'll just have to see it, I got creative.  But there is plenty of room for dagger displays, one of my arrow storage racks, bows, maybe a couple of armor mannequins, etc.  The bed currently sleeps five in a pile.

I'm still building the grotto.

Loads of places to put cages, bondage crosses, etc. whether placed as static items at some point as part of the mod, or stuff from DM3 or HSH.  Want a place to have 100 slaves on display... you got it!  (No guarantees on whether your computer can handle that without crashing, but you'll have plenty of room down there to try).

The main training area, prison, dairy, etc I have yet to get started on, so for now I just have some ideas sketched out.  I'm hoping in a couple weeks to be able to post a concept demo of this for everyone to look at and offer feedback on.  What's a concept demo?  Well, its a rough build, walls, floors, ceiling, some lights, some furniture, enough to give everyone an idea how each area might be used and how it might be set up.  Its for proof of concept, a visual reference.

So... basically it turns out there's the ruins of an old Nordic city under your house. ?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

I just had to swap PC due to old one crapped out, Is the SE version hidden anywhere as this was always a fantastic mod?

There's no SE version, none of the attempts to convert ever seemed to work fully.  According to Tara some of the furniture cannot be converted to SE, I don't know why, that's outside my area.  Also, AE fishing added on to the basement in the same place (and in a similar way) to what I did, so its not compatible and that has created issues.  I'm currently working on redesigning the whole mod from scratch, larger, Nordic style ruin with more features.  Everything will be in its own unique interior cell so there won't be conflicts with SE or AE or anything else, all I have to add in the HF small front house is a single floor hatch.  It was requested there for people who wanted to have the dungeon without having to build the whole house... now you can just have a shack with a big dungeon (or you will when I get it finished).

I'm hoping to have a demo in a few weeks.   The new version is a MUCH bigger space and I'm designing it to support not only HSH but also some of the new features of DoM.  An of course DM2 will also work nicely.

I'll probably release an early version with no Zaz furniture and that should be easy to convert over to SE since it'll be all vanilla assets.  That will at least give people a space to play in while I work on adding in features.  Feedback and suggestions welcome.

6 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

and how is the Whiterun mod doing ?

Its coming, taking a break at the moment because I'm working on this and the next update for Prettier Bandits.  But when I left off Blackbird and I were working on working out the last bugs to the Banneredmare guest system, I had started work on overhauling the Hall of the Dead, and plans were coming together to overhaul the interior of Dragonsreach (the Jarl's quarters make no sense, I might need to post some 3D mapping I did of it... the existing layout simply isn't possible, so I'm thinking of fixing it and improving it).  The outskirts were also coming together and I was just about ready to start adding in NPCs out there.

Thanks for asking!

Probably need to post something over in that thread soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 10:53 AM, EinarrTheRed said:

There's no SE version, none of the attempts to convert ever seemed to work fully.  According to Tara some of the furniture cannot be converted to SE, I don't know why, that's outside my area.  Also, AE fishing added on to the basement in the same place (and in a similar way) to what I did, so its not compatible and that has created issues.  I'm currently working on redesigning the whole mod from scratch, larger, Nordic style ruin with more features.  Everything will be in its own unique interior cell so there won't be conflicts with SE or AE or anything else, all I have to add in the HF small front house is a single floor hatch.  It was requested there for people who wanted to have the dungeon without having to build the whole house... now you can just have a shack with a big dungeon (or you will when I get it finished).

I'm hoping to have a demo in a few weeks.   The new version is a MUCH bigger space and I'm designing it to support not only HSH but also some of the new features of DoM.  An of course DM2 will also work nicely.

I'll probably release an early version with no Zaz furniture and that should be easy to convert over to SE since it'll be all vanilla assets.  That will at least give people a space to play in while I work on adding in features.  Feedback and suggestions welcome.

Its coming, taking a break at the moment because I'm working on this and the next update for Prettier Bandits.  But when I left off Blackbird and I were working on working out the last bugs to the Banneredmare guest system, I had started work on overhauling the Hall of the Dead, and plans were coming together to overhaul the interior of Dragonsreach (the Jarl's quarters make no sense, I might need to post some 3D mapping I did of it... the existing layout simply isn't possible, so I'm thinking of fixing it and improving it).  The outskirts were also coming together and I was just about ready to start adding in NPCs out there.

Thanks for asking!

Probably need to post something over in that thread soon.

Ohh Prettier Bandits, yes that would be nice, I use the "Feminized lists" MOD from Nexus, but sadly only get maybe 12 different bandits to enslave, if there was a way to get more pretty bandits that are different would be nice. 

I am so looking forward to the new basement, sounds pretty sweet to me.  Please don't forget that us SE users can't use DM2, it's DM 3 for us. 

Supporting HSH will be cool, at last a decent place to use (I had tried others like Dread Prison, but the cells all same name so the slaves wander all over, and Slavers Hideout is ok, but the good part is buried way below the main building, the slave garden area) 

Talking of HSH, I hope Musje returns as PAHE and others are starting to lose compatability with it and the scripts are taking longer to put slaves in and out of HSH.

I can only imagine what the new Whiterun will look like when done. 

On 4/13/2022 at 6:02 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

So... basically it turns out there's the ruins of an old Nordic city under your house. ?

Haha Have you been playing Elden Ring??? Where there are like 3 complete cities that just appear under the world. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2022 at 7:53 AM, EinarrTheRed said:

Might want to put that hatch to the left as facing the main hall entrance, close to the chest there. Just for the true lunatics who have installed mods that put hatches in both of the right side corners.

23 hours ago, bwaomega said:

Might want to put that hatch to the left as facing the main hall entrance, close to the chest there. Just for the true lunatics who have installed mods that put hatches in both of the right side corners.

That's certainly possible and will be looked at as I get further into this.  Sadly I haven't had any time to spare for this last few weeks.  Work and classes have kept me pretty busy.  I am still working on the layout for the new space and experimenting, once I get some more free time I'm still aiming to get a demo out people can actually look at and explore and give feedback on.

On 6/20/2022 at 8:17 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

That's certainly possible and will be looked at as I get further into this.  Sadly I haven't had any time to spare for this last few weeks.  Work and classes have kept me pretty busy.  I am still working on the layout for the new space and experimenting, once I get some more free time I'm still aiming to get a demo out people can actually look at and explore and give feedback on.

Yes we are dying to see / try it out, sounds great if it's anything like the last one (even if I could never get the torches to work)  I am on SSE so I understand why now :)

Also dying to see the new Whiterun when it's done. 

I'm dying wanting to have both finished!  Bit of good news... I have found a little time to work on various projects including Whiterun, Prettier Bandits, the new dungeon, a bit more on my Illia / Darklight Tower adventure mod and also some more locations for SBC.  That's on top of work and classes... been pretty busy.  No social life much, but at least I'm getting some stuff done.

Here's where things stand right now:

I went back and am rebuilding the dungeon ...again. ?  I wasn't satisfied with the previous versions and I had some new ideas I thought would be good to incorporate.  Basically my concept is that each dungeon is what remains of a forgotten ancient Nordic city (like Brumjunaar, only smaller) and while setting the foundations of your house you just happen to have dug into part of it.

For the lay out there will be an entry passage that leads to the main hall.  At the far end will be a raised platform for a throne of some sort.  At the near end will be a dining area and in the middle will be a large circular opening with a grating over it (so you can walk across).  Below will be an arena which can be accessed from a lower level.

Of to the sides will be what were once "dwellings" for Nord families, these can be used to house followers down here.  There will be a large communal kitchen next to the dining area.

A lower level will have a prison, pens, an area that could be used as a slave "stable", a slave "kennel", and a slave "milk barn".  There will also be a torture area and access to the arena.

I'm still laying it all out and getting a rough build done, soon as I have something I'll post some screen shots and a demo file for comments.  The more I'm working on this the more I think some side quests associated with it would be nice, starting with just some quest to refurbish the place (sort of a HF system of crafting to clean the place up and add some new furniture options), and maybe some quests to add some NPCs, like some vendors or something that will move in and live there.  We'll see most of this is just ideas so far.

Heya, absolutely in love with the mod, but I got a bit of a problem.

HSH currently seems all jacked up, can't even get folks on the built-in summonable furniture, let alone the furniture options available. Long story short, after banging my head against the wall trying to get it to work, I figured I could ask here.

Are there any alternative mod recommendations that'd save my slave's positions on the "furniture"? It completely takes me out of it seeing my slaves just stand around whenever I re-enter the cell.

Several points...

First, I'm going to assume you made sure you had HSH installed correctly, ran FNIS, all that.  So assuming its not that...

Second, make sure you have @t.ara Zaz installed, that's what the mod was built on, otherwise stuff may not work or not appear at all.

Third, some furniture seems to not work sometimes anymore and I have never fully figured out why.

Fourth, I'm currently in the process of completely rebuilding the mod and hope to have a layout demo in the near future.  This is in part because the current mod is also being jacked up by Bethesda adding new space to the HF homes and doing it in almost exactly the same way I did for the fishing CC stuff.  The good news is the new version will provide a bigger space that exists in its own cell so stuff can't conflict with it.

Sorry you're having troubles.

To answer your question, you could try Display Model and place your own furniture.  Or if its working for you HSH includes a spell to place a variety of furniture.  I think about the only thing I used that isn't otherwise available was the kennels.

Appreciate the quick reply.

Believe me, I've been checking and double checking everything was set up correct. Looking a few of the semi-recent replies on HSH, it does indeed seem like either HSH is a bit jacked up, or a few other users and I are simply creating the problem ourselves somehow. It's 50/50 between the two in my mind.

After doing some additional digging I found out ZAP Helper Addon 8.0+ Extension with multi-npc support works just fine for me. It feels a bit janky doing it all with spells instead of dialogue, but hey, the solution's there for anyone else who's experiencing my problem. 

Best of luck on the rebuild, will be eagerly waiting to see what you come out with.

8 minutes ago, deathbysniper15 said:

Best of luck on the rebuild, will be eagerly waiting to see what you come out with.

I think everyone is... me included ?  I've rebuilt the basic layout several times, then scrapped it or parts of it to make room for different ideas or suggestions.  But I think I'm finally boiling it down to a stable concept.  I just have to find the free time where I can focus my thoughts and turn something out.  Free time has been in short supply for me for awhile now.

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2022 at 1:27 PM, deathbysniper15 said:

Appreciate the quick reply.

Believe me, I've been checking and double checking everything was set up correct. Looking a few of the semi-recent replies on HSH, it does indeed seem like either HSH is a bit jacked up, or a few other users and I are simply creating the problem ourselves somehow. It's 50/50 between the two in my mind.

After doing some additional digging I found out ZAP Helper Addon 8.0+ Extension with multi-npc support works just fine for me. It feels a bit janky doing it all with spells instead of dialogue, but hey, the solution's there for anyone else who's experiencing my problem. 

Sorry for the slow reply but have you tried adding Musje's other mod Immersive BDSM as when an NPC gets on furniture they get "locked in" and seems to keep them there well ...

Other option is as someone said, try DM2 / DM3 as Display Model they stay where you put them,.....

Edited by kohlteth
Forgot the link