46 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

... WTF?? ... What does that all have to do with my praise for the Mod? My compliments are sincere, they are not sarcasm. I have never had the problems you mention using this Mod ... duh 

I can't see either what triggered the LL-RipStop-o-function ?‍♂️

Maybe it's because your hardcore FEMDOM Hentai link is broken? ?

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can't see either what triggered the LL-RipStop-o-function ?‍♂️

Maybe it's because your hardcore FEMDOM Hentai link is broken? ?

I think he was smoking some weed

The link is already fixed but in DeviantArt I cannot put the drawing that '' imgur '' banned, it is very extreme  ?

On 8/27/2021 at 7:39 PM, Sneaksmile said:

This Mod is not new but it is new to me and it is great!!

I always wanted a BDSM dungeon for the game that wasn't so fucking very freaky or so fucking buggy shit like most mods of sex dungeons are ... you know ... '' evil lair '' ... '' vampire slave Den '' ... but a dungeon that could be perfect lore friendly with the atmosphere of the game. And this mod is it! 

Due to mods like this on Oldrim I'm glad I never switched to SE  

Thanks for this!!  

You're very welcome, I certainly appreciate the compliment and feedback.  Glad you are enjoying the mod, its one of the things that makes it worthwhile for me working on mods, hearing people enjoy what I created.  I hope to one day get back and rebuild this mod, an that will include an SE version but with two major mod projects currently in progress and two more planned behind that, I can begin to estimate when I'll be able to get back to this one.

Enjoy!

9 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

... WTF?? ... What does that all have to do with my praise for the Mod? My compliments are sincere, they are not sarcasm. I have never had the problems you mention using this Mod ... duh 

My apologies since I have offended you in some way. I viewed your post in the spirit that it was offered. I did not intend to be condescending or harmful in any way.

I too use and enjoy The Hearthfire Dungeon addon.  I too have absolutely no problem with the mod. It will always be in my load order.

But I have also tried the other mods you had mentioned (... you know ... '' evil lair '' ... '' vampire slave Den '' ...). I found those mods unusable because they tried to do too much. I was offering an easy solution to try to manage other mods that you may be interested in but find unstable. I did not take into consideration any prowess on your part. Hopefully others may gain insight from my posts although I do not address them directly. That was my intent.

Attacking me because of your misunderstanding has now made me uneasy to offer any help or advice towards others. If you would like to see my true character, follow some of my forum posts. I have no interest in attacking you or anyone else for world views or individual desires. Having said that, I do have a distaste for abusive people.

Cordially,

Geoff

20 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

You're very welcome, I certainly appreciate the compliment and feedback.  Glad you are enjoying the mod, its one of the things that makes it worthwhile for me working on mods, hearing people enjoy what I created.  I hope to one day get back and rebuild this mod, an that will include an SE version but with two major mod projects currently in progress and two more planned behind that, I can begin to estimate when I'll be able to get back to this one.

Enjoy!

It is good to know that as a creator of Mods you are still alive. Many Modders simply "die" and they lose their passion for Modding.

And yes, I enjoy it! It is one of my favorite Mods  ?

Thank you for doing it  

Edited by Sneaksmile
19 hours ago, Ripstop said:

My apologies since I have offended you in some way. I viewed your post in the spirit that it was offered. I did not intend to be condescending or harmful in any way.

I too use and enjoy The Hearthfire Dungeon addon.  I too have absolutely no problem with the mod. It will always be in my load order.

But I have also tried the other mods you had mentioned (... you know ... '' evil lair '' ... '' vampire slave Den '' ...). I found those mods unusable because they tried to do too much. I was offering an easy solution to try to manage other mods that you may be interested in but find unstable. I did not take into consideration any prowess on your part. Hopefully others may gain insight from my posts although I do not address them directly. That was my intent.

Attacking me because of your misunderstanding has now made me uneasy to offer any help or advice towards others. If you would like to see my true character, follow some of my forum posts. I have no interest in attacking you or anyone else for world views or individual desires. Having said that, I do have a distaste for abusive people.

Cordially,

Geoff

But your comment didn't make sense. If I speak that bad about those other Mods it is because I definitely stopped using them long ago, because they only cause problems. In fact, I only used Dread Prison but Nexus version. It is a good Mod but it is not a BDSM style dungeon so it was a bit unsatisfactory

My intention is not that someone help me with those Mods, because I just don't use them anymore. My comment was intended to praise this Mod in part by saying how bad the other Mods I mentioned are. It is praising something that greatly improves what the others only intended. You understand?

Also, I learned that having many mods of that style installed is not very smart, besides all the problems they cause. It is better to take a single Mod of those but that is really good (like this one) and pay attention only to that, customize it with Positioner and with that kind of Mods

Nobody attacked you, we were just playing, it's obvious, with that of the weed. Because your comment didn't seem to make any sense. 

2 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

But your comment didn't make sense. If I speak that bad about those other Mods it is because I definitely stopped using them long ago, because they only cause problems. In fact, I only used Dread Prison but Nexus version. It is a good Mod but it is not a BDSM style dungeon so it was a bit unsatisfactory

I don't even use Dread Prison. All of those mods (except for Hearthfire Dungeon Addon) don't do it for me so I am creating my own Nord bdsm prison/interrogation dungeon. It will follow the general guidelines of a dungeon mod that I have already published here on Lover's Lab. With over 2,000 downloads and no dissatisfaction reported, I think I am on the right track.

My comment 'probably' makes sense to the general populace (I claim nothing on behalf of others). My interaction/information can be used on any mod. It was intended for anyone to make use of. I see now that my mistake was responding to your comment.

I will not derail this thread any longer.

Addendum: While I think weed is great, it can cause psychosis in certain individuals.

3 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

It is good to know that as a creator of Mods you are still alive. Many Modders simply "die" and they lose their passion for Modding.

Well there were one or two close calls... but then I walked it off.  ?

Mostly I just alternate between being busy with different mods and busy with real life.  Lately its been a lot of busy with real life.

I'd wanted to be able to release an update to Prettier Bandits this weekend but that's probably going to be delayed by about 2 more weeks cause of RL stuff.

Whiterun is the great beast consuming most of my time.  So much to do and never enough time for it all. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 3:27 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I'm smoking already. Couldn't wait ☺️

On the surface maybe, but if I take the text into account it gets quickly hardcore ?

I already knew that you were also smoking  lol  

Have you seen the one of Cammy humiliating Bison? That's a little less softcore ... Yep  

On 9/26/2021 at 4:40 PM, Ripstop said:

I don't even use Dread Prison. All of those mods (except for Hearthfire Dungeon Addon) don't do it for me so I am creating my own Nord bdsm prison/interrogation dungeon. It will follow the general guidelines of a dungeon mod that I have already published here on Lover's Lab. With over 2,000 downloads and no dissatisfaction reported, I think I am on the right track.

My comment 'probably' makes sense to the general populace (I claim nothing on behalf of others). My interaction/information can be used on any mod. It was intended for anyone to make use of. I see now that my mistake was responding to your comment.

I will not derail this thread any longer.

Addendum: While I think weed is great, it can cause psychosis in certain individuals.

I think you are very formal, it is obvious that we were playing with that of the weed. Relax a little even if you don't smoke it  lol  

And I never said something bad about your info. It just seemed very strange to me all that because it is obvious that if someone uses this Mod ... they will probably not use the others anymore because they are VERY problematic in general and this Mod is just great 

On 9/26/2021 at 5:42 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Well there were one or two close calls... but then I walked it off.  ?

Mostly I just alternate between being busy with different mods and busy with real life.  Lately its been a lot of busy with real life.

I'd wanted to be able to release an update to Prettier Bandits this weekend but that's probably going to be delayed by about 2 more weeks cause of RL stuff.

Whiterun is the great beast consuming most of my time.  So much to do and never enough time for it all. 

Well, modding in Skyrim will surely be '' eternal '' ... so ... you have time. I mean ... sometimes I just want to do a Mod and I do it, it's fun. Although none that is a big project like modifying an entire city.  

On 10/23/2021 at 3:02 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I still wonder what the BBC has to do with strap-ons ?

It is an aspect that resides on the sense of humiliation of the fact. For a white man it is more humiliating (according to polls that I have done in Fetlife and MeWe) to be fucked by a woman using a realistic BBC style strap-on, and vice versa for nigga men. It also falls into the category of Racist Femdom 

Edited by Sneaksmile
  • 4 weeks later...

I could have sworn I grabbed an SE version from here that actually worked (no idle markers showing), but I can't seem to find it in the posts. 

However, if you have the newest update that automatically installs Fishing, this mod no longer works. Fishing adds a new space to your cellar that conflicts with this. 

I can try to find where the working SE version was posted, but it won't matter if you have Fishing.

• 4 weeks later...

Please give us some advice on how to kill Fishing!

I had been searching in vain for what was killing this mod.

My ETR Dungeon is squished - not even enterable any more.

Fishing modifies Hearthfire homes in a manner that is incompatible with this mod.

And if it is between an ETR mod and Fishing - ETR wins every time.

Actually deleting the CC Fishing files from Data fixes the problem.

Just to make matters worse - Arthmoor in his wisdom has decreed that Fishing will be a mandatory Master for USSEP.

No Fishing - no Skyrim Patches.

Edited by fred200
  • 3 months later...
On 12/23/2021 at 5:16 PM, fred200 said:

Please give us some advice on how to kill Fishing!

I had been searching in vain for what was killing this mod.

My ETR Dungeon is squished - not even enterable any more.

Fishing modifies Hearthfire homes in a manner that is incompatible with this mod.

And if it is between an ETR mod and Fishing - ETR wins every time.

Actually deleting the CC Fishing files from Data fixes the problem.

Just to make matters worse - Arthmoor in his wisdom has decreed that Fishing will be a mandatory Master for USSEP.

No Fishing - no Skyrim Patches.

Not sure how to answer this.  CC Fishing and USSEP are for SE, this is an LE mod that was never converted to SE.  I have yet to convert over to SE myself but plan too soonish, until then I can't really address the problems.

Regarding Arthmoor, I suppose if enough people asked him he might reconsider, but I really have no control over what he does.  I'm not happy about CC content being made mandatory for his mods either, I've always been against CC.

Regarding this mod and its SE future.  I don't know when I will be able to get back to it.  Right now my priority is to continue to update Prettier Bandits and get it converted to SE.  After that, I have my Whiterun mod, my Illia / Darklight Towers mod which both need to be finished to a point I can release them (for both LE and SE is the plan), and then a bandit camp mod.  Those are all well underway.  Once I have those out my plans for this mod is to tear it apart and rebuild it.  I never imagined anything else Bethesda would do would conflict as I took a section of wall where the vampire coffin was and moved that.  But apparently they've repurposed the same space.  Until I can get SE installed and look at what they've done I can't figure out what to do about it and my other projects have priority.

Sounds like someone needs to make a version of USSEP that strips out any CC content as masters.  If not Arthmoor then someone else.

Sorry I can't offer better news.