Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

I did my own Lydia replacer, using RaceMenu, but when I exported it I was still a vampire, so it used my glowing vampire eye mesh on the head I created for her. After seeing it in game, I fixed it in Nifskope. It stayed *in the save* even after the eye meshes (ALL eye meshes, including her Facegeom) were changed, moved or modified. I finally fixed it by changing her hair (in the face mesh), saving it in game, then reverting the hair back to what I wanted. (???????)

Now my ENB makes the eye mesh I used to replace her weird glowing one 90% transparent indoors. Though the eye mesh is the one my character and other modified female NPCs use and is fine in every other instance, except for Lydia, of course.

Skyrim doesn't play by it's own rules sometimes.

Now I have been playing a modded Skyrim for quite some time now and never saw this before. So I have Amorous Adventures and have played through a couple of times So I am not sure if the is a strange quirk or something this mod does that I have just never witnessed.

Spoiler ahead if you have not played this mod

Spoiler

When playing through the mod we find that Alham and Nazeem are having marital problems because Nazeem is an ass. We also find that Adrianne and Ulfberth are having marital problems because he is supposedly gay. Since I just reloaded everything from a crash Adrianne heads up to Dragonsreach every night and I have noticed Alham heading into Warmaidens in the wee hours of the morning. Seems rather suspicious to me.

On leaving the BanneredMare with Vilja, she headed left around the town well while an Immersive wench was approaching the left side of the well from the opposite direction. They tried to avoid each other but made the same moves and kept a collision course. Neither backed off and for a moment they filled the same space like the start of a sex animation. They finally broke through each other but Vilja was now the Immersive wench and the wench was Vilja. Thought it best to back out of the save and go back one.

On 9/10/2018 at 12:21 AM, wokking56 said:

Now I have been playing a modded Skyrim for quite some time now and never saw this before. So I have Amorous Adventures and have played through a couple of times So I am not sure if the is a strange quirk or something this mod does that I have just never witnessed.

Spoiler ahead if you have not played this mod

Hide contents

When playing through the mod we find that Alham and Nazeem are having marital problems because Nazeem is an ass. We also find that Adrianne and Ulfberth are having marital problems because he is supposedly gay. Since I just reloaded everything from a crash Adrianne heads up to Dragonsreach every night and I have noticed Alham heading into Warmaidens in the wee hours of the morning. Seems rather suspicious to me.

Spoiler

I forget if AA changes NPC packages, though I don't think it does.  Immersive Citizens for me does have Adrianne head to the keep to have supper with her father and sends other NPCs into Warmaidens (and many other stores) for shopping trips.  I'd suspect something like that plus a fast travel not updating what time it is (IC does list that this will happen) so Ahlam didn't know it was early morning and her destination hadn't changed in her AI package.

20 hours ago, karlpaws said:
  Hide contents

I forget if AA changes NPC packages, though I don't think it does.  Immersive Citizens for me does have Adrianne head to the keep to have supper with her father and sends other NPCs into Warmaidens (and many other stores) for shopping trips.  I'd suspect something like that plus a fast travel not updating what time it is (IC does list that this will happen) so Ahlam didn't know it was early morning and her destination hadn't changed in her AI package.

With the possible exception of the fact that I don't use Immersive Citizens.

Again Spoilers

Spoiler

I have follower Adrianne to Dragonsreach (after her stroll around town until about 2AM) she stays there the entire night and returns to Warmaidens at about 7AM. As for Alham I broke into Warmaidens a couple of nights back and found her and  Ulfberth up in the bedroom (nothing going on just up there).

I have never seen one quite like this before:

ScreenShot254j.jpg.f8a1ab6b3ad05ea415b0d21bc42e677f.jpg

In case the picture does not make it clear he is bent backward 90 degrees at the waist. When I first walked up to him I though he was planted in the ground up to the waist with only his cape trailing behind. However, as I say it is not so. One might almost think that he was making love to Mother Earth (errrr...Skyrim).

Some of the enemies in my heavily modded Skyrim have psychic powers to track me when I sneak with 100 sneak skill AND perks including muffle. only invisibility worked but moving still blows my cover. this happened in both broad daylight and pitch-black night.

21 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Some of the enemies in my heavily modded Skyrim have psychic powers to track me when I sneak with 100 sneak skill AND perks including muffle. only invisibility worked but moving still blows my cover. this happened in both broad daylight and pitch-black night.

They may just have an excellent sense of smell.

Anise has effectively disappear in my game, no idea why, across multiple games also.

During the initial mini cut scene for the boat ride to Solstheim when I move my mouse I am can rotate the entire boat rather than just the camera. It could lead to seeing some very wonky things from weird angles, but everything will continue fine after the boat supposedly arrive.

Those rotating door puzzle with a lever where you are suppose to use it to stop the rotation to line up the openings still have an invisible wall at the opening, so I can never really pass through them.

In my recent game merchants in Solstheim have so much gold they are bugged out, other merchants are ok.

I have a mod that should let me alter the spawn level of areas, but it only works with dungeon related spawns and indoor areas. I got it to work in the overworld once, but could never re-create it.

Those Wall of Flame/Frost/Storm spells typically never really work right, but in my most recent game they start to actually work.

ENB behaves weirdly, sometimes it is bright, sometimes it is dark as hell during the same time of day, and I have been using the same one for who knows how long, never bother to change it. Turning it on and off also yield different results, sometimes decent/brighter, sometimes butt ugly.

NPC bugging out, in my recent game the merchant in Winterhold just stands outside her store and never went inside after the initial scene with her brother. Basically one less merchant.

Went to Dawnstar late at night and a vampire attack triggered. Durak - the manly recruiter for the Dawnguard - happened to be in town at the time. As I went charging into the fray he fled in the opposite direction and spent the rest of the fight cowering behind the inn. I thought I'd spotted him cradling something as he ran and, sure enough, he was still holding it when I went to speak to him after the vampires were dead. The photo's a bit dark but... seriously?

Spoiler

durak.jpg.7d091f6304a4661f0174f2231039ada3.jpg

"Picking flowers? Where do I sign up!?"

Afterwards I stripped the armour off a dead vampire master, which prompted a male guard to wander up for a look. He didn't move for ages. Not until he'd had a good, proper eyeful...

Spoiler

died_happy.jpg.28f35e48f5785399157328104d18bc63.jpg

"Yup. That's a penis, all right."

umm.jpg.a9df254724871f6cf3062e9b4f84f5e9.jpg

Spoiler

Went to Dawnstar late at night and a vampire attack triggered. Durak - the manly recruiter for the Dawnguard - happened to be in town at the time. As I went charging into the fray he fled in the opposite direction and spent the rest of the fight cowering behind the inn. I thought I'd spotted him cradling something as he ran and, sure enough, he was still holding it when I went to speak to him after the vampires were dead. The photo's a bit dark but... seriously?

I Loled when this happened awhile back.

Azog the defiler. 8ft berserker orc and apparent amateur anthophile during a civil war encounter.

Spoiler

ScreenShot365.thumb.png.7f4c7af2caa29c9b6e03332c94103b7a.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot366.thumb.png.4804a2fbcb9a51a6dd2bdc058789ca10.pngScreenShot366.thumb.png.4804a2fbcb9a51a6dd2bdc058789ca10.png