Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

3 minutes ago, worik said:

Sounds like you became a fan of having followers around :classic_wink:

It's just the question of sufficient numbers.. ?

I either solo or have a herd of, usually creature, followers. Yoomins are a new thing for me.

I've just started a new game and I'm giving SGO III another go. Only a few game days into it and me and my two trusty sidekicks are pregnant. My PCs belly went huge in a couple of hours but the two NPCs haven't really changed. If I can't change the stupidly large size then SGO will be gone.

New game, new quirks.

The world's smallest Nimhe. For the first time in living memory (well almost) the spider actually dropped from the ceiling instead of just staying up there while I firebolted it to death.

Nimhe.thumb.jpg.6480f0073eed3e407bca392f1c1be270.jpg

Another old favourite is back. The skull on the counter of The Hag's Cure moves up and down with the jaw going as if it's laughing. Not seen that for quite a while.

Also, Brother Verulus didn't keep saying 'you need to leave' after I killed Eola. Can't remember the last time that happened.

All this is making me wonder if Horker's will have returned to my game.

And she has the nerve to call her apprentice.

Ghorza.thumb.jpg.b5b9452f54d7f105f64996d114b198eb.jpg

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

And she has the nerve to call her apprentice.

Don't mock on her.

That is .... err .... emmmmm .... ah ,yes... It's a safety precaution. You know? To avoid workplace hazards. It is known.

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Nothing on T.V.?

"T.V."? I've heard that before.

That's these strange Dwemer artifact, I found in some ruins recently, right? Calcelmo called them so.

Falmer corpses lay beside them but I found no hints of external violence, just some of them had exploded heads.

Calcelmo mumbled something in his beard, that they might be connected with the demise of the Dwemer culture ?

41 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Yeah, I see that little pink meter. We know what you did to him, succubus :classic_rolleyes:

Wasn't me it was one of my employees.

After taking that shot I went into the longhouse and saved. Posted here and went back in the game. Left the longhouse and turned right to go to the cemetary. As I was walking there the guard went striding past me, heading in the same direction. When I was half-way down the side street to the cem, he was at the bottom where you would turn left for the cem and the House of Arkay except that he carried straight on. I stopped and watched him disappear into the countryside. It was one of those beautiful moments that make all the hassles worthwhile. Unfortunately, by the time I'd picked up my jaw from the floor the chance of a screenshot had gone.

Ostrich? (Probably means nothing to non-UK peeps)

Chicken.thumb.jpg.a3b711b6964692e8d02e1f95b6a9a779.jpg

Don't believe everthing you read.

Uthgerd.thumb.jpg.448ba2e9ff952676df3893a6f07619b8.jpg

I was approaching Whiterun for the first ime and she attacked me (for the first time ever). Other Whiterun citizens and guards not hostile before or after.

She was talking to the stable guy about 'the funny little man' and I had just turned of the main road at the bus stop.

It's never happened before, either here or in Whiterun. She is was set as 'acquiantance'.

This actually happened to me last year, but I thought it would be amusing to bring up. One time when I liberated Whiterun for the Stormcloaks Jarl Balgruuf malfunctioned and decided to just start slowly following me wherever I went. I would just be minding my own business and turn around to find him there, giving me this look of eternal disappointment.

Here he is before I finally ditched him for good, way out by the guard outposts to the far northeast of Whiterun's territories, still glaring at me for overthrowing him:

laRsjj4.jpg.88092b92085e81d1fbb88691549de086.jpg

This is gonna sound weird but, my game was running with 256 esm/esp's for about a week....... i didnt even realise until saturday when all of a sudden my previous loads started like the beginning of a new game naked, with all mods registering in mcm etc and no weapons added by mods. i reverted to my previous load order backup after i added these too awesome additons

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21559?tab=files this is so damn tasty! 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21686?tab=files nice for a change up.

i however did not realise that Yee snowflakes had an esp i thought i had checked it with preview contents at the nexy.  i just installed it and everything worked fine for about a week

i have about 4 hours of gameplay saves with 256 plugins when i discovered this it took me about an hour before i spotted it as i had unintentionally changed in the load order. , i thought maybe because i have a few esl's that maybe something but 100% game worked.

All of those saves now load like the beginning of a new game. and they were completely playable last week. i'm not at all worried about the saves or anything like that. i didnt think the game would even start with the cap breached. 

Sabjorn ponderes wtff!

ScreenShot1845.thumb.png.340b63d5dd3e05c33184671422b47058.png

edit: Yee snowflakes is the goods.

Spoiler
51 minutes ago, worik said:

Ranmir: I am not drunk. I can stand stil upright. I AM STANDING LIKE A  NORDIC STONE!

4009.jpg.70bfd9dd59c00aa5dc29c9f7449ad5b9.jpg

?

Me: Because you are stuck in it ?

Hey Worik, how about a meme contest with this screenshot?

Mine: This is not what I was expecting when the thug told me, "I'm gonna give you cement overshoes."

1 hour ago, worik said:

Ranmir: I am not drunk. I can stand still upright. I AM STANDING LIKE A  NORDIC STONE!

4009.jpg.70bfd9dd59c00aa5dc29c9f7449ad5b9.jpg

?

Me: Because you are stuck in it ?

Birna: "We need something to eat, Ranmir, and you're not bringing any meals home."
Ranmir: "And you'd have me do what, join the College and mix some potions all day?"
Birna: "Don't just walk away from me! Where do you think you're going?"
Ranmir: "To the Inn to cook, of course! What else could I do in this gods-forsaken town?"
Birna: "And what, you think that'll solve all your problems?"
Ranmir: "Probably not, but it's worth a try!"

...and so Ranmir tried hard!

I'm still in shock from two things I discovered yesterday.

First, I was in the alchemists in Windhelm and discovered that Wylandriah's satchel and object is there even though I've not got the quest yet. Then second, I was on my way to Forsaken Cave and ran over to get the dragon mound on my map and spotted a chest on the far side of the mound. I've never seen it before (only had 2 septims in it).

Still no horkers in my game though. Still got horker tusks and meat though.