Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

On 6/18/2018 at 3:02 AM, MrEsturk said:

Ok how exactly does "start sexlab animation" = "teleport me to that giant camp near Whiterun but also several miles in the air"?:

1815283748_bandicam2018-06-1803-01-53-743.thumb.png.a9ec62c592258f4488dfad9c1c911042.png

731640744_bandicam2018-06-1802-56-00-578.thumb.png.50610180c3c1bc56586104dd5667836e.png

Seriously, I get that glitch constantly. The time in the screenshot I was near Markarth and on my way to turn in some quests at Whiterun anyways. So I said "Fuck you game", god moded my way through surviving the fall and used the glitch as an instant fast travel.

I installed this plugin last year and disabled sl scaling and have never fallen on the giant camp since.

1 hour ago, RW311 said:

I installed this plugin last year and disabled sl scaling and have never fallen on the giant camp since.

Hmm, I must have missed this one. Just to be clear am I correct in assuming 

2. disable all scaling in SL MCM.

means untoggling "Even Actors Height" in the Animation Settings?

Is there a 12-step program for follower addiction? This is the Sleeping Giant Inn, other places are not much better...

ScreenShot10_zpsifqcdqdq.jpg

On another note I entered Solitude for the first time (this game) and witnessed Roggvir's execution. For some strange reason I decided to wander up to the platform, and use the console to resurrect Roggvir, hoping to see his headless body wandering around. Unfortunately his head magically reattached itself to his body. What also happened at exactly the same time was that Random Sex kicked in and Taarie rushed onto the execution platform and immediately started screwing the resurrected Roggvir.

I would've taken a screenshot had Roggvir remained headless.

49 minutes ago, Arizona_Steve said:

This is the Sleeping Giant Inn, other places are not much better...

We are talking some serious 'girl power' here.

1. You now have to show us the full set.

2. I could ask you to name them all but I'll settle for the tatty-headed one in the red n white dress and the one in the scaled horn armour.

I've just been in the inn and was surprised to see Orgnar looking very dapper.

115141471_enb2018_07_0121_11_36_11.thumb.jpg.59c81d081c6e129bac0e7f1ac49718b7.jpg

35 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

We are talking some serious 'girl power' here.

1. You now have to show us the full set.

2. I could ask you to name them all but I'll settle for the tatty-headed one in the red n white dress and the one in the scaled horn armour.

1. Oh man... I think at the last count I was somewhere north of 300 followers. It's probably 500 now. I use Merge Plugins to merge all my followers into two mods.

2. The one in the red dress is Rosa Round-Bottom (she was one of four that was following me at the time). The one in the scaled horn armor is Callisto, but I don't know which mod she's from as she appears to be from a multiple follower mod (EDIT: She's part of the Xena the Warrior mod that recently appeared on Nexus).

I also have a few extreme hotties from Oldrim that were never converted to Skyrim SE, so I converted them myself.

28 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've just been in the inn and was surprised to see Orgnar looking very dapper.

Just looked through my screenshots and found one of Orgnar wearing a bog-standard inn keeper outfit. Where has he got the green number from? I was in Markarth yesterday and didn't notice Kleppr wearing anything unusual.

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I don't have the PVFC plug-in installed but I have always had 'even actors height' off.  I very, very seldom get the Bleakwind sky-dive.

I don't recall where (or when, for that matter) I read it, but some users were empirically determining (aka educated guesses) that use of dynamic mesh swaps (Sexlab Framework nude suits, PSQ, other body swappers on the nexus) were also a potential cause of the Bleakwind teleport if sex was started outdoors. Not sure if it's related or not but figured I'd mention it.

8 minutes ago, Wildwinds said:

I don't recall where (or when, for that matter) I read it, but some users were empirically determining (aka educated guesses) that use of dynamic mesh swaps (Sexlab Framework nude suits, PSQ, other body swappers on the nexus) were also a potential cause of the Bleakwind teleport if sex was started outdoors. Not sure if it's related or not but figured I'd mention it.

I wasn't having a pop at you. I have sex outdoors at least as often as sex indoors. I always use PSQ but don't bother with the tranform thing. When I first started out with SL/LL modded Skyrim I used to get the Bleakwind thing quite often and also I would plummet through the ground which could also result in death if the ground was near the top of a mountain. Can't remember the last time I had the latter.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I wasn't having a pop at you. I have sex outdoors at least as often as sex indoors. I always use PSQ but don't bother with the tranform thing. When I first started out with SL/LL modded Skyrim I used to get the Bleakwind thing quite often and also I would plummet through the ground which could also result in death if the ground was near the top of a mountain. Can't remember the last time I had the latter.

Didn't think you were, haha. I just quoted you to piggyback off of the whole "what might/might not cause the Bleakwind teleport."

I haven't had it recently, but I think I've spent more time tweaking mods recently than I have actually playing. Anecdotally, I'd say that it did seem more frequent after a PSQ transformation, but at the time I hadn't done much fiddling with Sexlab's MCM and likely still had the default options ticked, which includes "even actor heights."

Ok I raised this beggar as a zombie after I decided fucking the life out of him would be better charity than a gold piece. I lost track of him at a Forsworn occupied mine nearby Markarth. Then several game days later he just showed up to zombie greet me outside Whiterun:

722257391_bandicam2018-07-0120-06-20-477.thumb.png.63750f5c2cf5d9563637e8eae6cb2525.png

Of course the real oddity is he was wearing clothes when I lost track of him at the Forsworn mines:classic_confused:....

i made the jump to SE, fuck dat 32bit rubbish......6ix4our solid. 1 thing but cant save on a steed or it goes apollo 11 on load, nearly met the greybeards without campfire but not quite.

side note: lab lite se buries osex no comparisons.

ScreenShot242.png

ScreenShot247.png

ScreenShot248.png

Green is obviously the big thing in Skyrim these days.

Earlier in the game Grelod, was as usuall, dead and naked when I entered the orphanage. Lat night I re-ented the place just to check and she was dead and naked. Saved, exited and went to bed. Tonight I load up and . .

969657819_enb2018_07_0322_17_06_40.thumb.jpg.edec190f97ac3d4d7dc2c60b6cf6f4f6.jpg

Incidentally, the inn keeper in the B n B was wearing the standard dirty white outfit.

17 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

This is so awesome I had to download and install.

Forget Talos, give praise to the almighty... Todd.

Todd_zpscn3rqym5.jpg

I think my favorite quote on this mod's page is: "Praying to the Altar of Todd gives you 15% more chance of experiencing bugs."

Did a SLUTS run to Solitude and decided to pop into the city before heading back to dispatch to pick up my gear. I'd forgotten that being naked would trigger SL Adventures' assault feature, and that I hadn't entered Solitude yet on this game. So a bunch of guys who had gathered to watch the execution started queuing up for their turn, including the executioner who abandoned his post. When it came time for the axe to fall, Roggvir's head just fell off of its own accord...

head.thumb.jpg.92f45c1d52635692475762b8a94403a5.jpg

I was half expecting his headless corpse to get up and join the queue.