Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

On 9/16/2018 at 9:59 PM, Psalam said:

I have never seen one quite like this before:

ScreenShot254j.jpg.f8a1ab6b3ad05ea415b0d21bc42e677f.jpg

In case the picture does not make it clear he is bent backward 90 degrees at the waist. When I first walked up to him I though he was planted in the ground up to the waist with only his cape trailing behind. However, as I say it is not so. One might almost think that he was making love to Mother Earth (errrr...Skyrim).

I have the same exact issue in every game. Might be "dead body collision fix" doing this.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, Player80 said:

I have the same exact issue in every game. Might be "dead body collision fix" doing this.

Others have posted this since I did mine. I have no idea what causes it and, since my game is stable and plays well, I just chuckle at the occasional "weird quirk."

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:35 PM, Player80 said:

I have never seen one quite like this before:

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, Psalam said:

Others have posted this since I did mine.

And here we go again:

1519575251_enb2018_11_1713_55_38_28.thumb.jpg.c1919c7dae2a3916977fea5cf576f94c.jpg

He's like some sort of novelty toboggan.

Then there's that other perennial favourite:

1597028930_enb2018_11_1521_12_14_36.thumb.jpg.2ef50642ce629a0cced02cc13e2947f2.jpg

We should have gallery of all the animals of Skyrim.

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

And here we go again:

Reveal hidden contents

1519575251_enb2018_11_1713_55_38_28.thumb.jpg.c1919c7dae2a3916977fea5cf576f94c.jpg

He's like some sort of novelty toboggan.

Then there's that other perennial favourite:

Reveal hidden contents

1597028930_enb2018_11_1521_12_14_36.thumb.jpg.2ef50642ce629a0cced02cc13e2947f2.jpg

We should have gallery of all the animals of Skyrim.

Since you were the one who started it I must say, "don't forget the mudcrabs!"

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Since you were the one who started it I must say, "don't forget the mudcrabs!"

A few nights ago I came across a pair of mudcrab claws 'growing' in the ground which were swaying in the wind. Print Screen let me down yet again, not that an image would have shown the movement.

Now I mentioned this sometime back and was given some advice as to what might be causing it, to absolutely no avail.

My character's ever expanding bust line. So here's some pictorial evidence; two NPCs base weight 100 and my character base weight 80.

One NPC unaffected and one pregnant, then my out of control freak.

Spoiler

Senna                                                    Annekke                                                                  ShaDynasty

comparisons.jpg

3 hours ago, wokking56 said:

Now I mentioned this sometime back and was given some advice as to what might be causing it, to absolutely no avail.

My character's ever expanding bust line. So here's some pictorial evidence; two NPCs base weight 100 and my character base weight 80.

One NPC unaffected and one pregnant, then my out of control freak.

Hide contents

Senna                                                    Annekke                                                                  ShaDynasty

comparisons.jpg

giphy.gif

So, Deviously Enslaved Continued can lead to NPCs approaching your character demanding sex. And Being A Cow generates an invisible NPC called "My mind" at a certain stage of one of its quests as a way to have your character's thoughts written on the screen as subtitles. Result: the ultimate mind fuck...

Spoiler

mind-fuck.jpg.15ae5994c99cb31cedba5dacf0f66cf8.jpg

(I think the on-screen message is from Naked Dungeons.)

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

To save us going over old ground, what was the advice you got?

Obvious prime suspect would be your pregnancy mod. PSQ Succubus, Untamed, SG Oven, the Estrus mods all do pregancy, breast-scaling, Holy Torpedoes Batman.

Is that a regular CBBE skeleton or some sort of custom job?

It is the CBBE curvy that I personally tweaked in bodyslide. I don't use any of the mentioned mods but I do have Being Female, which also handles pregnancy and breast-scaling. I have gotten used to it since I don't really want to do away with my pregnancy mod. Trust me I have checked everything, reset parameters, uninstalled then reinstalled; so it's just annoying not a game breaker

1 hour ago, wokking56 said:

It is the CBBE curvy that I personally tweaked in bodyslide. I don't use any of the mentioned mods but I do have Being Female, which also handles pregnancy and breast-scaling. I have gotten used to it since I don't really want to do away with my pregnancy mod. Trust me I have checked everything, reset parameters, uninstalled then reinstalled; so it's just annoying not a game breaker

Json file retaining settings while you un- and re-install?

Have you tried generating some fresh body nifs?

Or tried a different body?

1 hour ago, wokking56 said:

not a game breaker

Potential back-breaker though. :confounded:

3 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

So, Deviously Enslaved Continued can lead to NPCs approaching your character demanding sex. And Being A Cow generates an invisible NPC called "My mind" at a certain stage of one of its quests as a way to have your character's thoughts written on the screen as subtitles. Result: the ultimate mind fuck...

Hide contents

mind-fuck.jpg.15ae5994c99cb31cedba5dacf0f66cf8.jpg

(I think the on-screen message is from Naked Dungeons.)

:classic_laugh:

Thanks. I needed the giggle.

As I posted in my own help thread a day or so ago, got one odd bug that we've been unable to figure out whats causing it. I use a mod to add in Crossbows of all metal types, but apparently if I have Crossbow equipped in my main hand when I have sex, my orgasm is so powerful it drains the charges out of my other favorited weapons, mainly the dagger I have for my main hand.

Other odd glitches I've had in the past. I use Run for your Lives, Dragon Attacks, which keeps NPCs from being heroes and punching dragons and dieing, when a dragon shows up, they flee. Not sure if its that mod that did it or others but Riften's streets are empty in one play thru. I went there and it was normal, came back days later and noticed nobody was outside, no vendors, no guards. Everyone was inside their base house.

This ones sorta a glitch, but I installed armor replacers for all vanilla armors, making them skimpier. When I used Bodyslide on elven, the Gilded armor for females completely vanished. So midway thru my game female Thalmor just decided to wander around naked.

The capital of Skyrim is now my desktop.

I can enter through the main gate but it CTDs within a few seconds.

I can't get in at all via the archway entrance, CTD during the loading screen.

Can't for the life of me think what is different about Solitude in this game compared with others or Solitude compared with anywhere else. I'll have to try a new game - arse.

15 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The capital of Skyrim is now my desktop.

I can enter through the main gate but it CTDs within a few seconds.

I can't get in at all via the archway entrance, CTD during the loading screen.

Can't for the life of me think what is different about Solitude in this game compared with others or Solitude compared with anywhere else. I'll have to try a new game - arse.

May not be something Solitude specific, but related to one of the NPCs near the execution scene? Jaree Ra perhaps or Dervenen? Something they're wearing that no one else is?

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

May not be something Solitude specific, but related to one of the NPCs near the execution scene? Jaree Ra perhaps or Dervenen? Something they're wearing that no one else is?

Ah, you may be on to something there. Jaree and Dervenen are both disabled. Jaree because he attacks me on my first entry to the city and Dervenen because he's pointless and is always in the way when I'm running up and down that road.

There again it started off that I could enter the city (at least through the main gate, didn't try the arch), get in and out of the palace, the college and Bits n Pieces; couldn't get in the Skeever; could get into but not out of Radiant Raiment; and can't remember the alchemists. The fletcher's was okay in and out.

Just before my last CTD in Rad Rai, her who stys in the shop had a dialogue option I'd never seen before. It was similar to the vanilla 'friends like you mean a lot to me' various people say though it was worded differently to that.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ah, you may be on to something there. Jaree and Dervenen are both disabled. Jaree because he attacks me on my first entry to the city and Dervenen because he's pointless and is always in the way when I'm running up and down that road.

There again it started off that I could enter the city (at least through the main gate, didn't try the arch), get in and out of the palace, the college and Bits n Pieces; couldn't get in the Skeever; could get into but not out of Radiant Raiment; and can't remember the alchemists. The fletcher's was okay in and out.

Just before my last CTD in Rad Rai, her who stys in the shop had a dialogue option I'd never seen before. It was similar to the vanilla 'friends like you mean a lot to me' various people say though it was worded differently to that.

I've had problems with jaree from time to time, I think tied to his Grotto bandits membership. Not always though.

Never had a problem with Dervenen but as far as I know, they're not required for anything so I wouldn't expect a CTD. One mod has Jaree start in the alchemist's shop until the execution is done, so he isn't required to be in the cell.

Do you have any mods that add people to Solitude? One of them could be misbehaving, or a combination... NPC added wears outfit 5 which is modified by Skimpy3 and a mesh is missing or something.

N'yess.

What we have here is Worikstead and the blacksmith's added by JK's Lite. I've been using this mod for ever and love it. On the left is a cherry tree added, I'm guessing, by Tamriel Reloaded or Tamriel Reloaded Plus which I installed yesterday and looks fantastic. Luckily the tree doesn't interfere with the actual crafting stations in the smithy. On the right is a Whiterun guard doing who knows what. I've never seen a guard have problems with anything here before.

318703492_enb2018_11_2021_32_52_07.thumb.jpg.f84d5627e0d42d87f109994fe9e433cc.jpg

I'm on LL because I just coc-ed into the Skeever, came downstairs, walked around and talked to the guy from the college and bought some speech training all nice then CTD when I tried to exit.

On 11/20/2018 at 6:07 AM, Grey Cloud said:

And have you tried a completely different body, e.g. CBBE Slim?

Ok I did it and after 3 (in game days) she seems to be doing fine, I will give it a week or two (in game) before I totally rejoice.

Here's Ysolda, a bar wench and myself discussing market prices.  Oh and a bonus (NSFW) Carlotta advertising her produce stall.

Spoiler
Spoiler

20181121120425_1.jpg.a73f4fa937a002e88da099e7cc0586fd.jpg

218424436_ChattingattheMarket.jpg.b5c44d594faf8535d59e78b8c9bd0cb8.jpg