Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:59 PM, Psalam said:

In case the picture does not make it clear he is bent backward 90 degrees at the waist. When I first walked up to him I though he was planted in the ground up to the waist with only his cape trailing behind. However, as I say it is not so. One might almost think that he was making love to Mother Earth (errrr...Skyrim).

I've just been there and he was doing it in my game too. Unfortunately, before I could grab teh camera I was attacked by the skellies but I did see him fall face down just as the fight was ending.

Meanwhile,

This one happened after a running battle along the river on the way into Windhelm. How they made it along the causeway and through the gate, I don't know. Also notice that there is no sign of the guard who always stands  about where the number 19 is. And also also notice that they are lvl 26 and I am lvl 3.

1140962565_enb2018_09_2223_18_08_64.thumb.jpg.83ec74a72150ba2a7d9ef95ca42d0d2a.jpg

Half-five in the morning and there is Jenassa heading back to Whiterun in front of an Imperial patrol. She peeled off the road not long after and they carried on. The wereskeever is the one from Lund's cabin (don't ask).

1485334920_enb2018_09_2320_49_51_91.thumb.jpg.ad57348c425dac2798c5f6f1061aea01.jpg

This last one is just me obeying the voices in my head.

1116396389_enb2018_09_2322_43_32_85.thumb.jpg.dd947f78105aa947cae79d61db893ec1.jpg

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Now you don't see it . . .

Now you do. Note the times.

And just as I'm struggling to get my head around this . . .

who turns up but the headless horseman in hot pursuit of his horse.

Which Dragon bridge mod is that? Looks like it added on to the end of the inn and put in a gate.

49 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Which Dragon bridge mod is that? Looks like it added on to the end of the inn and put in a gate.

JK's Skyrim Lite. Gate at both ends. I think Dragon Bridge is actually the Towns and Villages add-on. I prefer it to ETaC as it doesn't flood everywhere with extra fauna.

On 9/30/2018 at 4:23 PM, Grey Cloud said:

JK's Skyrim Lite. Gate at both ends. I think Dragon Bridge is actually the Towns and Villages add-on. I prefer it to ETaC as it doesn't flood everywhere with extra fauna.

I'll have to give it another look.

Does it add any other buildings like ETAC does, or related NPCs? That was what I liked most about ETAC, the added life and expansion of the remarkably small towns.

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Does it add any other buildings like ETAC does, or related NPCs? That was what I liked most about ETAC, the added life and expansion of the remarkably small towns

It adds things like general goods stores, alchemists, blacksmiths etc. I think it adss smelters to a couple of places that should have had one. It doesn't (AFAIK) add extra NPCs in the sense of people wandering about the town though, obviously, it adds the shop keepers etc.

The Lite and Super Lite versions are by a different author

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71018/

Ooooo i have 2 weird ones

the first one on which the game out of the blue stops working and needs a full reinstall even though i hadnt do anything since i last play

and my favorite one since is more my fault and now i regre it is that i use to disable the courier every time he came runing towards me.

now im level 40 and he's nowhere to be seen. cant get letter anymore rip

I_bce857_6041875.jpg

Previously, see post #337, I had this:

2103897566_enb2018_10_0619_11_57_87.thumb.jpg.ddae378e44cd7ea8ea12ef5886da9d08.jpg

I've 'progressed' to this:

791794374_enb2018_10_2313_39_00_61.thumb.jpg.f2ed1a731216cc7436ed0ee2e00eea30.jpg

Then there Falk Fucktoy.

I enter the palace to find him and a couple of others coming down the stairs. A gal from a mod got a grip of him as soon as he stepped off the stairs. Straight after that he's back upstairs and Elisif gets a grip of him.

1625612154_enb2018_10_2522_16_15_94.thumb.jpg.2f88a8f7dab1f87e03e71ca2732799c1.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when thane was a respected position.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't get a screenshot thanks to something deciding when and if it wants Print Screen to work, but anyway . . .

At least a couple of game weeks ago I was running with Krosis as my trusty side-kick. I eventually let him go near Falkreath Stormcloak (?) camp at the back of Helgen. He was last seen floating back along the road, east towards Haemar's.

Well here I am tonight in the Rift just approaching the approach to Avanchnzel when I spot an Ancient Glass golem through the trees. As I walked toward it who should come gliding through the trees but my old pal Krosis. He did for the golem and then the two Redguard wimps who were harassing the Redguard woman. She appeared to be made of sterner stuff than the two blokes as she was taking on Krosis with her fists - fuck them currrrved swords. She was last seen conducting a fighting withdrawal towards Riften.