I really like this mod going, being kidnapped, raped until your player full of cum dump, make the dog knot you, for more immersive you can add lewd comment on the kidnapper, or if you have male follower they can force him to rape the player girl that's really great idea, and there's an option that your player can surrender and being their slave. Thanks again for this mod  cheers  :P

1.   This last version was much solider, I played through three time's, and was able to space bar through the animations this time, which was nice. I set my timers long so I can adjust positions easy, and space bar through them when i wish to move on.

2.   I have a high sneak character so I modified you script a little to allow me to have a better chance of catching and Arrow.  

3. some dialogue at least between the assaulter would be nice.  At each new sex act.

4. Not sure what to do about the "Stupid dog" comments the barking is not that bad, one would expect that from a dog, but the repetitive "Stupid dog" comments  are pretty lame ( this is Radiant AI at its best not your fault ), unless you maybe disable the dog, until needed, or move him to a different cell, and then call him in.

I think there are mods on Nexus that remove that 'stupid dog' comment. That or its on steam workshop. But i know there definitely is one. Maybe you could somehow work out how they made that mod and use the same technique/script in this mod.

Or just add the stupid dog removal mod as a suggested one in your first description page, giving a link to it for people to consider using. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21225/?

Vinfamy,

Re the naked and stupid dog comments, Manipulator by ffabris has options for turning off at least one of those (they're both off in my set up). You could ask him for advice. Also Darkconsole's Untamed has a STFU Wolf patch which stops the buggers howling every two seconds. They still do it but not as often. That might give you some ideas.

Just remembered. Installed the mod earlier but such is life that I have been either in dungeons or among friends* during the night and out on the road during the day. So far no sign of any miscreants from the mod. Hopefully better (or worse) luck tomorrow.

* More like valued customers really, if you get my drift.

Just thought of another possible problem. Poison resistance. Redguards have it as a natural thingy. My character is 100%immune due to an enchanted something or other. Doh!

I figured out how to disable the naked and stupid dog comments. It's much easier than I thought.

Good shout about poison Resistance, quite easy to implement too. The Ancient Shrouded Armor has 100% poison resistance so it wouldn't make sense to be poisoned while wearing it. Might actually add a gameplay dimension to poison resistance in the game in general, which is considered a fairly useless enchantment. 

I really like this mod going, being kidnapped, raped until your player full of cum dump, make the dog knot you, for more immersive you can add lewd comment on the kidnapper, or if you have male follower they can force him to rape the player girl that's really great idea, and there's an option that your player can surrender and being their slave. Thanks again for this mod  cheers  :P

There will be comments in next version now that I managed to turn off the constant naked and stupid dog comments. Found a way to not even need Fuz Ro Doh for the comments to work.

1.   This last version was much solider, I played through three time's, and was able to space bar through the animations this time, which was nice. I set my timers long so I can adjust positions easy, and space bar through them when i wish to move on.

2.   I have a high sneak character so I modified you script a little to allow me to have a better chance of catching and Arrow.  

3. some dialogue at least between the assaulter would be nice.  At each new sex act.

4. Not sure what to do about the "Stupid dog" comments the barking is not that bad, one would expect that from a dog, but the repetitive "Stupid dog" comments  are pretty lame ( this is Radiant AI at its best not your fault ), unless you maybe disable the dog, until needed, or move him to a different cell, and then call him in.

Like above, figured out how to disable the naked and stupid dog comments. It's much easier than I thought.. There is actually a global modifier acting as a switch for the naked comment, almost as though Bethesda expected people to find them annoying.

There will be dialogues, or rather comments. MCM will allow the base chance of abduction to be adjusted so even high Sneak skill character can get plenty of action. Plus, there will always be something triggering even if it's not an instant kidnap - so high Sneak character gets a lot of 'failed ambushes' event where the kidnappers misfire, show themselves and attack. If the player loses this fight, Defeat is triggered.

I think there are mods on Nexus that remove that 'stupid dog' comment. That or its on steam workshop. But i know there definitely is one. Maybe you could somehow work out how they made that mod and use the same technique/script in this mod.

Or just add the stupid dog removal mod as a suggested one in your first description page, giving a link to it for people to consider using. :)

Found a way to remove the comments + the naked ones. 

Vinfamy wrote: 'I remember saving Nazeem once'. You've gone done in my estimation. :)

Haha. I had no choice but rescue the bastard otherwise I won't be able to continue the Companions questline. It was that dungeon with Transmute Mineral spell so it was worth it I guess. He was as ungrateful as ever.

My original comment about the Dawnguard and Hearthfire quests excluded the Companions because while they might be similar mechanically, the Companions one, as I remember, was fully radiant, picking random NPC hostage and random location.

That would work as a quest based "go kidnap this person so we can rape him/her/the dog" but the relationship aspect (either for spouse or cuckolding which I really really hope can be disabled) would be more in line with the Hearthfire quest.

I happened to find it...

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Bandit_Attack

On Poison, (the killer, not the band ) depending on how you wanted it to work, a slower acting option might be workable, making both poison resist gear useful right from first hit (and potentially second and third hits, if the bandits can keep shooting you) or cure poison potions for everyone else.  A lot of alchemy overhauls seem to make use of poison and anti poison, changing spider effects, charus spits and trap darts.

small request: when you do put in kidnapper comments, is it possible to have accurate lines for male vs female victims? I don't just mean for the eventual straight male storyline you're making, but also for the male victims of male bandits so they're not always being called "girl" or "she" or whatever. (Bitch/slut/whore are totally fitting gender neutral slurs, though! :P)

I know this is just another hassle to have to handle but I've always really appreciated the mods that go the extra step to make this distinction.

Either way, looking forward to more updates!

small request: when you do put in kidnapper comments, is it possible to have accurate lines for male vs female victims? I don't just mean for the eventual straight male storyline you're making, but also for the male victims of male bandits so they're not always being called "girl" or "she" or whatever. (Bitch/slut/whore are totally fitting gender neutral slurs, though! :P)

I know this is just another hassle to have to handle but I've always really appreciated the mods that go the extra step to make this distinction.

Either way, looking forward to more updates!

Well, if those slurs are fine then it won't be much of a hassle at all :).

When the event ends, does the player always end up outside the abandoned shack?

(If so, could you make it that the player ends up where they were kidnapped?)

In the current version yes. It will be different in 2.0 . Transferring back to where the player was is a good idea, for convenience purpose i guess

My original comment about the Dawnguard and Hearthfire quests excluded the Companions because while they might be similar mechanically, the Companions one, as I remember, was fully radiant, picking random NPC hostage and random location.

That would work as a quest based "go kidnap this person so we can rape him/her/the dog" but the relationship aspect (either for spouse or cuckolding which I really really hope can be disabled) would be more in line with the Hearthfire quest.

I happened to find it...

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Bandit_Attack

On Poison, (the killer, not the band ) depending on how you wanted it to work, a slower acting option might be workable, making both poison resist gear useful right from first hit (and potentially second and third hits, if the bandits can keep shooting you) or cure poison potions for everyone else.  A lot of alchemy overhauls seem to make use of poison and anti poison, changing spider effects, charus spits and trap darts.

Thank you for the link. I'll look into the quest's data on CK and see if I can copy a few stuffs.

If first hit fails due to poison resistance, the kidnappers will show themselves and you'll fight them like any other enemies. If you lose, Defeat can trigger.

Great mod so far, really enjoying it! As a suggestion, I'd like to see some tie-ins to skooma whore mod, or just skooma in general. Maybe the kidnappers want to keep your character drugged so as to not be able to fight, and also they drug you to knock you out before they get rid of you. Also thought for roleplaying purposes, when your character does wake up in the middle of nowhere, have it so she can't redress right away. I think she'd be more concerned about getting the hell out of the area...anyway, those are my thoughts, keep up the good work!

I think the character shouldn't get darted while swimming as well.

Also, if possible, lowering a chance of being kidnapped when inside of a town would be great. That, or a new event where you get captured in a town and then get thrown into one of rooms inside of said town(pc homes that havent been bought yet(I've been storing people I've captured with Defeta inside Breezehome for a while now), inns or abandoned houses. Windhelm has few of those.)

Or an event where guards get bored and capture you and drag you to their barracks, however a chance of this happening would be much lower than other events. You know, since they;re guards.

Great mod so far, really enjoying it! As a suggestion, I'd like to see some tie-ins to skooma whore mod, or just skooma in general. Maybe the kidnappers want to keep your character drugged so as to not be able to fight, and also they drug you to knock you out before they get rid of you. Also thought for roleplaying purposes, when your character does wake up in the middle of nowhere, have it so she can't redress right away. I think she'd be more concerned about getting the hell out of the area...anyway, those are my thoughts, keep up the good work!

You bring up a lot of cool points.

Maybe there could be a skooma dependency applied if the player is kept for an extended amount of time? I know it currently isn't like that. You get released after a set time, a night. But I could see some addiction developing if they use it enough while there. Umm, and even there could be black out periods if skooma is being used. You could wake up with different scenes in progress, on and on, until the time's up.

And about the clothes... It'd be pretty neat if your gear is put into some kind of chest where the kidnapping takes place, and possibly if you're later dumped at a random spot, you could have it so you need to return to the chest to retrieve your stuff. This while you're naked.

I know a lot of that isn't even a feature yet. But I like where your ideas went.

Don't know if it would help with the follower abduction thingy, there was a Japanese mod called "captive followers" which came out long ago, it automatically abduct one of your followers to somewhere near you and it works with follower goes to a trip as well so far, but I only have very few successful occasion with it, it works sometime. Maybe you can try contact that guy who uploaded it on SKUP?

BTW, good stuff you're doing, thumb up~

A few thoughts/questions ...

It seems to me that kidnappers would keep the victim's arms bound to reduce fighting back.

I also think that the kidnappers would blindfold their victims to reduce the possibility of being identified to the guard.

Being bandits, they'd likely have varying degrees of success in their "profession", so maybe they'd use different quality of items to bind & blindfold their victims. Rope if poor, polished ebonite if financially successful.

I think it would be very likely that they would likely keep their victim for a period of time (caged? chained to a post or wall?) and then either ransom them or sell them to slavers

Nice mod. Love the idea, given the comments I've seen there are many places you can take this if you want. I had Defeat and SL Rape running when I first tried your mod. This combination wrecks havoc inside the hut. Once the scene starts, the other kidnappers turn aggressive and start a major battle. Not pretty...lol. Defeat by itself seems to be ok.

I like the mod it is a really cool idea, BUT, it gets annoying really fast, I would suggest adding some game play to the kidnap scene, cuz it will happen every time you are outside at night and you can't fight it or do anything about it, maybe after the blackout you can spawn the bandits aside the PC, and then add some dialogues so you can do something , like fight(with a debuff from the poison)  or submit, or maybe other options to persuade them, and not always end up on the same situation every time. 

Yes Maybe the chance of being kidnapped between those night-time hours also needs to depend on where you are. 

So for example if your outside exploring between 9pm and 5am and your walking across the Reach or the Woods of Riften and within a certain range of a creature cave entrance/ bandit camp/ Stormcloak or Imperial Guard post then you might get grabbed or kidnapped via a sack over the head, dart in your neck or pounced on and captured. 

BUT if your not within range of those things the likely hood is very rare, not impossible, but very rare. 

That way even if you are out at night you can strategically avoid known bandit camps and the like by choosing a route that gives those things a wide berth and in the process carry on your chosen quest or adventuring and avoid capture, or at least reduce the chance for fairly high to fairly unlikely.

My worry is that at the moment no matter where i am outside at night, even in a relatively safe open area around other people, i am gonna get kidnapped regardless.

It seems realistic and more likely that a kidnap is gonna happen if i get too close to certain aggressor areas or zones. 

I am not sure how this can be implemented but i guess some kind of trigger areas that raise the chance of kidnapping.

In 2.0, this will happen. The player and some other NPCs will get kidnapped and banged. The player will pass out after a while  (unless she decides to fight back/ escape) then wake up in the morning in the middle of nowhere robbed/ in an slave auction.

A question if I may, now suppose my character is too weak to fight back (Mods that increases difficulty in any way. Mods that enhances combat. Difficulty is high. No having any gear. Debuffs from any mod: Rape from Defeat for instance) and I have to, unfortunately, accept the fate that to live I have to endure this. I'll end up having to not being able to escape and finally just pass out, right?

Now in this case my items will be robbed. Will there be a way to fight and get them back? For example, Defeat gives you a quest if your items get robbed that lasts for 3 days, if I remember correctly. I THINK Death Alternative had something similar.

I know it will give some replay value in the sense that you could craft your gear back; however, I think it will be devastating for some people if you end up losing so many of your hard-earned gear, especially if it happens a couple of times.

This mod is really intriguing and I cannot wait to have it (version 2) in my load order just like Defeat. Any answer is appreciated.

Finally a mod that adds some realistic story thnk u very much @vinfamy i have been waiting for something like this all my life! i always like simple male n female adventurer F**k been tired of playing delzaron mod in which theres more Lesbian f***ing than straight!! if i may suggest an update to this great mod i will appreciate that very much if u cant its still great so here it goes: add an MCM option of Bad end in which there's continues f**king n kidnappers gives lunch then tie the actress to get rest then repeat everything over n over! if its possible! sorry for my bad english! n thnx again for ur hard work! :)

and please add more kidnapper NPCs in area atleast 6-10

Greetings,

So many good ideas flowing here that I thought I would water down the mix with a couple of my own which are perhaps less good.

About timing and location: Most of the inns seem to empty of all but full-time occupants around midnight and after that street traffic thins out too in most places, so i was thinking that maybe a narrower window in towns - midnight to five.  Wilderness based captures (I'm thinking about the bears above, and other ideas mentioned already) might have a larger window though if you're close enough to them.

Generally speaking, while it was great for testing, getting kidnapped every night can be a bit much. You've already mentioned cool-down options to come and such so, I'm going to assume you've got this in hand with better ideas than I'd have.

Poisons, drugs, et al.: there is extant lore basis for unique unresistable poisons - Karliah's - so this doesn't trouble me so much personally. Thinking of the bears in the pics above and other scenarios already mentioned for out-of-towns situations, maybe something as simple as changing the pop-up messages, to say that you were caught in a net, snare, etc (not that passive kind that Lightfoot negates, but, the sort of thing that a guy up in a tree, or behind a rock, triggers) could account for some concerns.

Also, keeping victims drugged - to suppress magic use for instance - while captives makes sense (these guys are thugs after all, last thing they want is someone conjuring a hostile oblivion-spawn in their shack).

Motivation (or Why do they just let you go?). My brain seems to always go to Daedric Princes, when such questions arise. So the kidnappings, some at least, could be inspired by some desire to win favor, win power, etc. which makes the rapes semi-ceremonial - not with chanting and robes and elaborate trappings since we are talking about the bottom of the ladder types mostly. That won't work for everything (bears, again) obviously, but it's be rattling around in my head.

For folk interested in skooma addiction tie-ins who may not know, Gooser's latest update of Apropos allows skooma as a wear&tear helper, with a soft tie to SkoomaWhore iirc.

Finally, when 2.0 is ready, you may want to ask SkyrimII about adding a rumor or two to Stories about other kidnappng victims if you want this to be more of a "thing that happens" in Skyrim rather than a "curse" specific to the PC. I always really liked the "you aren't the only one" element that those rumors promoted.

Maybe some of that will inspire better ideas, here's hoping. And thanks again for sharing.

I installed the mod (no bestiality option), but it seems as if the kidnapping event does not happen for me. I waited for weeks right now in an exterior area outside Whiterun. I am using Sexlab 1.62 and a couple of other framework mods (Zaz, Cumshot, Lover's Victim, Aroused, Puppet Master, More Nasty Critters, Submit). 

- Can this happen only when you are alone ? I have Serana with me (in the stage where she is no real follower, just follows you after freeing her)

- Does this interfere with Lover's Victim ?

- I have a pretty high lvl save. My sneak skill is at 100 and several times legendary.

The mod should also need some failsafe to prevent when doing some quests and you are not transported away and breaking the quest you where on. Some quest mods will break if not carefull. Other then that i think this mod looks very promising.

I thought of two conditions where one probably shouldn't get darted; while swimming and while stealthed. (I'm about to do that first big Thieves Guild mission and it occurred to me that I'm probably going to get interrupted.) ;)

Thank you. Good shout. Will add this to the default conditions. Plus the MCM will allow the player to disable the whole mod temporarily if need to. 

A few thoughts/questions ...

It seems to me that kidnappers would keep the victim's arms bound to reduce fighting back.

I also think that the kidnappers would blindfold their victims to reduce the possibility of being identified to the guard.

Being bandits, they'd likely have varying degrees of success in their "profession", so maybe they'd use different quality of items to bind & blindfold their victims. Rope if poor, polished ebonite if financially successful.

I think it would be very likely that they would likely keep their victim for a period of time (caged? chained to a post or wall?) and then either ransom them or sell them to slavers

I'm planning a few things to possibly happen at random when the player wakes up in a secret spot to make it more/less challeging to escape. He could be tied or not. Or be on skooma. Or be controlled by magic (Thalmor) ...

I think the character shouldn't get darted while swimming as well.

Also, if possible, lowering a chance of being kidnapped when inside of a town would be great. That, or a new event where you get captured in a town and then get thrown into one of rooms inside of said town(pc homes that havent been bought yet(I've been storing people I've captured with Defeta inside Breezehome for a while now), inns or abandoned houses. Windhelm has few of those.)

Or an event where guards get bored and capture you and drag you to their barracks, however a chance of this happening would be much lower than other events. You know, since they;re guards.

There will be in MCM menu the base chance for abduction in the wilderness and town, with the default value for town /city being lower than the wilderness.

The ideas about being kidnapped into a local house is definitely very immersive, but I'll have to look at ways to pick scenario based on current location that is not too script-intensive. Technically (at least the only way I can think of right now) it is a scan with a big radius across multiple cells which Skyrim engine doesn't handle very well. But who knows, maybe I'll find something.

You bring up a lot of cool points.

Maybe there could be a skooma dependency applied if the player is kept for an extended amount of time? I know it currently isn't like that. You get released after a set time, a night. But I could see some addiction developing if they use it enough while there. Umm, and even there could be black out periods if skooma is being used. You could wake up with different scenes in progress, on and on, until the time's up.

And about the clothes... It'd be pretty neat if your gear is put into some kind of chest where the kidnapping takes place, and possibly if you're later dumped at a random spot, you could have it so you need to return to the chest to retrieve your stuff. This while you're naked.

I know a lot of that isn't even a feature yet. But I like where your ideas went.

I already make a script today actually to do almost exactly that  about the clothes. One of your kidnappers will have them. You'll have to kill him to get your inventory back whether that is during your escape or during your return after getting dumped/ going through slavery.

Don't know if it would help with the follower abduction thingy, there was a Japanese mod called "captive followers" which came out long ago, it automatically abduct one of your followers to somewhere near you and it works with follower goes to a trip as well so far, but I only have very few successful occasion with it, it works sometime. Maybe you can try contact that guy who uploaded it on SKUP?

BTW, good stuff you're doing, thumb up~

I'll look into it.

Nice mod. Love the idea, given the comments I've seen there are many places you can take this if you want. I had Defeat and SL Rape running when I first tried your mod. This combination wrecks havoc inside the hut. Once the scene starts, the other kidnappers turn aggressive and start a major battle. Not pretty...lol. Defeat by itself seems to be ok.

I probably wouldn't recommend using SL Rape with this as the assumption is the kidnappers remain non-aggro until you attack them/ try to escape. I made a script today to essentially cast a silent Harmony spell at the start of the scene to stop normally aggressive actors (bandits, bears etc) to attack.

I like the mod it is a really cool idea, BUT, it gets annoying really fast, I would suggest adding some game play to the kidnap scene, cuz it will happen every time you are outside at night and you can't fight it or do anything about it, maybe after the blackout you can spawn the bandits aside the PC, and then add some dialogues so you can do something , like fight(with a debuff from the poison)  or submit, or maybe other options to persuade them, and not always end up on the same situation every time. 

Yes, 1.x was more of a proof of concept. 2.0 will have a lot of scenarios and gameplay elements of escaping/ perversion/ sold into slavery/ cuckold etc.

Yes Maybe the chance of being kidnapped between those night-time hours also needs to depend on where you are. 

So for example if your outside exploring between 9pm and 5am and your walking across the Reach or the Woods of Riften and within a certain range of a creature cave entrance/ bandit camp/ Stormcloak or Imperial Guard post then you might get grabbed or kidnapped via a sack over the head, dart in your neck or pounced on and captured. 

BUT if your not within range of those things the likely hood is very rare, not impossible, but very rare. 

That way even if you are out at night you can strategically avoid known bandit camps and the like by choosing a route that gives those things a wide berth and in the process carry on your chosen quest or adventuring and avoid capture, or at least reduce the chance for fairly high to fairly unlikely.

My worry is that at the moment no matter where i am outside at night, even in a relatively safe open area around other people, i am gonna get kidnapped regardless.

It seems realistic and more likely that a kidnap is gonna happen if i get too close to certain aggressor areas or zones. 

I am not sure how this can be implemented but i guess some kind of trigger areas that raise the chance of kidnapping.

I'll look into finding a script-efficient way to implement something along these lines, but stability is a priority so we'll see. Thank you for the suggestions though.

Nice mod!

I have a suggestion, how about create a feature that will spawn a suspicious person (adjustable spawn rate) in some inn and when you order some drink you might have a chance to get poisoned and kidnapped?

Could be in a future update with additional features people request when I'm done with 2.0.

A question if I may, now suppose my character is too weak to fight back (Mods that increases difficulty in any way. Mods that enhances combat. Difficulty is high. No having any gear. Debuffs from any mod: Rape from Defeat for instance) and I have to, unfortunately, accept the fate that to live I have to endure this. I'll end up having to not being able to escape and finally just pass out, right?

Now in this case my items will be robbed. Will there be a way to fight and get them back? For example, Defeat gives you a quest if your items get robbed that lasts for 3 days, if I remember correctly. I THINK Death Alternative had something similar.

I know it will give some replay value in the sense that you could craft your gear back; however, I think it will be devastating for some people if you end up losing so many of your hard-earned gear, especially if it happens a couple of times.

This mod is really intriguing and I cannot wait to have it (version 2) in my load order just like Defeat. Any answer is appreciated.

Your inventory will be stolen by one of the kidnappers as you wake up in the secret location and will stay with that person. You can decide to kill him during your escape to get your stuffs back then or come back to the location later to do so, the kidnapper should still be there.

Finally a mod that adds some realistic story thnk u very much @vinfamy i have been waiting for something like this all my life! i always like simple male n female adventurer F**k been tired of playing delzaron mod in which theres more Lesbian f***ing than straight!! if i may suggest an update to this great mod i will appreciate that very much if u cant its still great so here it goes: add an MCM option of Bad end in which there's continues f**king n kidnappers gives lunch then tie the actress to get rest then repeat everything over n over! if its possible! sorry for my bad english! n thnx again for ur hard work! :)

and please add more kidnapper NPCs in area atleast 6-10

the number of scenarios in 2.0 will be way more than 10, possibly more than 100 - I found a way to add scenarios extremely quickly once I get the gameplay elements all scripted.

Greetings,

So many good ideas flowing here that I thought I would water down the mix with a couple of my own which are perhaps less good.

About timing and location: Most of the inns seem to empty of all but full-time occupants around midnight and after that street traffic thins out too in most places, so i was thinking that maybe a narrower window in towns - midnight to five.  Wilderness based captures (I'm thinking about the bears above, and other ideas mentioned already) might have a larger window though if you're close enough to them.

Generally speaking, while it was great for testing, getting kidnapped every night can be a bit much. You've already mentioned cool-down options to come and such so, I'm going to assume you've got this in hand with better ideas than I'd have.

Poisons, drugs, et al.: there is extant lore basis for unique unresistable poisons - Karliah's - so this doesn't trouble me so much personally. Thinking of the bears in the pics above and other scenarios already mentioned for out-of-towns situations, maybe something as simple as changing the pop-up messages, to say that you were caught in a net, snare, etc (not that passive kind that Lightfoot negates, but, the sort of thing that a guy up in a tree, or behind a rock, triggers) could account for some concerns.

Also, keeping victims drugged - to suppress magic use for instance - while captives makes sense (these guys are thugs after all, last thing they want is someone conjuring a hostile oblivion-spawn in their shack).

Motivation (or Why do they just let you go?). My brain seems to always go to Daedric Princes, when such questions arise. So the kidnappings, some at least, could be inspired by some desire to win favor, win power, etc. which makes the rapes semi-ceremonial - not with chanting and robes and elaborate trappings since we are talking about the bottom of the ladder types mostly. That won't work for everything (bears, again) obviously, but it's be rattling around in my head.

For folk interested in skooma addiction tie-ins who may not know, Gooser's latest update of Apropos allows skooma as a wear&tear helper, with a soft tie to SkoomaWhore iirc.

Finally, when 2.0 is ready, you may want to ask SkyrimII about adding a rumor or two to Stories about other kidnappng victims if you want this to be more of a "thing that happens" in Skyrim rather than a "curse" specific to the PC. I always really liked the "you aren't the only one" element that those rumors promoted.

Maybe some of that will inspire better ideas, here's hoping. And thanks again for sharing.

MCM will allow you to adjust the base chance for wilderness/city/ town and adjust the timeout as the scene can trigger as frequently or as rarely as you want. 

Drug will be included, although probably not extensively yet in 2.0. 

I like the idea about inn rumors. Could work well with the quest suggestions that some people made. 

Agree that a cooldown or a % chance, rather than it happening every night, would be good. Otherwise, I like it as it is and would love you to keep it nice and simple (or at least have MCM options to disable to complicated bits). I don't bother with followers or spouses and I don't really fancy having to faff around with escaping slavery, although I don't mind having to kill the kidnapper to get my stuff back (provided I don't have to spend ages tracking him down). One thing I have noticed - could you set it to only choose animations with the aggressive tag? It's a bit weird when the kidnappers start gently caressing the victim!! Keep up the great work  :D