3 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

Well I Installed it and the total meltdown seemed to have stopped!  I can't believe after all these years I never stumbled upon UIextensions... I honestly just thought the menu button was broken in this mod this entire time.... Survival is by far my favorite mod for skyrim, I couldn't play without it.  

Good to hear

Those errors are often catastrophic. I'd start a new game if I were you.

37 minutes ago, tamai said:

seems like combat amputations dont work for the SE version of the game, however many other features do? or maybe im not doing it right i need to test more (just moved over to SE recently so testing to so if everything works right) for that feature i only need amputation tweaked 1.6 and survival 0.645?

afraid I can't help much with SE but yes those 2. The original amp should not be installed at all

It might be a vastly different body that doesn't use the same node names. 

30 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

Well I Installed it and the total meltdown seemed to have stopped!  I can't believe after all these years I never stumbled upon UIextensions... I honestly just thought the menu button was broken in this mod this entire time.... Survival is by far my favorite mod for skyrim, I couldn't play without it.  

Make sure your SkyrimSE is not 1.6.x.  That also will mess up SKES64, and it's core scripts, if it is the wrong version.

EDIT: 

Just noticed that your game is SkyrimSE 1.6.x with SKSE64 2.1.5 installed.  Make sure your SimplyKnock DLL is for 2.1.5.  Be careful with mods that uses DLL files, you need to make sure that are compatible with SKSE64 2.1.5.

Setup and test the All-In-One key in SL Survival.     ?

Check this for SkyrimSE 1.6.x compatibility list.

Edited by safado
40 minutes ago, safado said:

Make sure your SkyrimSE is not 1.6.x.  That also will mess up SKES64, and it's core scripts, if it is the wrong version.

EDIT: 

Just noticed that your game is SkyrimSE 1.6.x with SKSE64 2.1.5 installed.  Make sure your SimplyKnock DLL is for 2.1.5.  Be careful with mods that uses DLL files, you need to make sure that are compatible with SKSE64 2.1.5. 

Yes I appreciate the help! Well do have the 1.6/ae? version as well as the simplyknock64ll patch. Seems like everything works.... I've spent almost the past three days researching and trying to get over 100 mods to work .... so HOPEFULLY this was the last fix!  I'll be able to live with a few CTD and a few flying wheelbarrows every now and then if it does.

Edited by creationkit123
Felt like it
26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Good to hear

Those errors are often catastrophic. I'd start a new game if I were you.

Thanks a ton.  Hopefully you have paypal or something I can donate a small amount to when I get the chance? Oh yeah I never add mods mid through these days but thankfully you have export/import functions which most mods dont.

3 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

Thanks a ton.  Hopefully you have paypal or something I can donate a small amount to when I get the chance? Oh yeah I never add mods mid through these days but thankfully you have export/import functions which most mods dont.

He has a semi abandoned Patreon account with only 10 people grateful of his high-value but given free work.

https://www.patreon.com/Monoman1/posts

47 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

Its fine. Dont worry about it  

23 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Might be cool to do a soft dependency for these 'guard search' anims

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/123275-sexlab-body-search/?do=findComment&comment=2932708

So a small request for annoyance sake. Add a global/script condition and a check to the dialogue of the toll guys at the gates. If there are 2 or more you can get 3-4 times the same force greet right after each other before they can check you. This could reset on the first line so it will only play once on approach.

Also as an addition to the mandatory gag, restraints (add hobble dresses?) a mandatory chastity belt with plugs would be nice. Which only the guards have a key to of course ;) 

I like the idea of animations. It's the implementation that's tricky. 

I'm pretty sure these animations are sexlab animation. So an entire sex scene needs to be started. Which adds script load and delay. And in the worst possible place - city exteriors. Add on top a fairly intensive inventory scan and your papyrus VM is going to be sweating bullets...

Now if they were a paired animation on the other hand... But I've already had this issue with the butt slapping animation that's been around for a while. 

50 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I like the idea of animations. It's the implementation that's tricky. 

I'm pretty sure these animations are sexlab animation. So an entire sex scene needs to be started. Which adds script load and delay. And in the worst possible place - city exteriors. Add on top a fairly intensive inventory scan and your papyrus VM is going to be sweating bullets...

Now if they were a paired animation on the other hand... But I've already had this issue with the butt slapping animation that's been around for a while. 

Yeah they are SL anims. Not sure you can convert them to an idle easily. It could be implemented before the inventory check. Or run the check when the anim is past it's first stage.

1 hour ago, TheFarter said:

having an issue where I cannot disable/enable most major elements of the mod (e.g tolls, licenses, etc.)

I've tried starting a new game and the issue still occurs and I have used ReSaver to clean the save.

Try installing UIExtensions compatible with your SkyrimLE/SE.

Similar issue was posted in the previous page.

Spoiler

On 3/9/2022 at 9:02 PM, Monoman1 said:

Posted beta 0.681 over on the features page. For brave souls. Keep a save before updating just in case. 

Also posted YPS tweak 2.4. It's new for the features page but not new for anyone using Wartimes tweak.

Tried out 0.681. The new tweaks (residents don't pay tolls option/implicitly: option to keep tolls, no ingredients harvesting in heavy restraints, option to set property prices at zero - and thus handling all such related costs via the license costs..) are awesome.

I have had no issues so far with the new version.

Edited by BYJE137
On 3/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, Monoman1 said:

Posted beta 0.681 over on the features page. For brave souls. Keep a save before updating just in case. 

Also posted YPS tweak 2.4. It's new for the features page but not new for anyone using Wartimes tweak.

Thanks for creating the Cum Addiction Decay potion and giving option for still having to pay toll when owning a house. Look forward to trying new features as well.

Curious, have you created a patch for yourself for Skooma Whore for herbal tea to have decay effect versus instant reduction? If so, would you be willing to share?

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

have you created a patch for yourself for Skooma Whore for herbal tea to have decay effect versus instant reduction? If so, would you be willing to share

I haven't. Would be nice though. Perhaps @Bane Master would be interested in adding it to sw addicted...?

I've also been considering making drink cum reduce or even cancel the decay effect

10 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

Tried out 0.681. The new tweaks (residents don't pay tolls option/implicitly: option to keep tolls, no ingredients harvesting in heavy restraints, option to set property prices at zero - and thus handling all such related costs via the license costs..) are awesome.

I have had no issues so far with the new version.

Thanks.

I think if there's no major issues then 681 will be the main version in a few days. Dancing's still not finished. May never be finished at the rate of progress but there's just too many other fixes and QOL stuff to hold it back much longer. 

I think I have spotted a problem now, I might have spoken too soon.

I have multiple times now seen pop-ups like the one in this screenshot during combat (i.e., highly disruptive and immersion-breaking). The game pauses, it shows you the pop-up message, and then stuff continues once you click on it. It looks related to Trauma. I think it's the same variable list called each time, "Trauma:" always seem to appear in the second row. I have trauma turned off in the SLS MCM during my playthroughs.

I have also experienced now that my character is displaying signs that the no-trauma toggle is not always respected because she's also e.g. been bleeding profusely from being bit by a wolf, which I don't think is supposed to happen if you request trauma to be turned off.

billede.png.381ff1c8a5345af7ffd13e6868a195eb.png

Edited by BYJE137
11 minutes ago, BYJE137 said:

I think I have spotted a problem now, I might have spoken too soon.

I have multiple times now seen pop-ups like the one in this screenshot during combat (i.e., highly disruptive and immersion-breaking). The game pauses, it shows you the pop-up message, and then stuff continues once you click on it. It looks related to Trauma. I think it's the same variable list called each time, "Trauma:" always seem to appear in the second row. I have trauma turned off in the SLS MCM during my playthroughs.

I have also experienced now that my character is displaying signs that the no-trauma toggle is not always respected because she's also e.g. been bleeding profusely from being bit by a wolf, which I don't think is supposed to happen if you request trauma to be turned off.

billede.png.381ff1c8a5345af7ffd13e6868a195eb.png

Funny. I haven't made any major changes to trauma in a while. 

Can you tell me when it pops up? From the pic I'm guessing it's when you get hit in combat?

What about during rape scenes?

Try turning it on. Exit menu. Wait a few seconds (5 should be enough). Re-enter and turn it off again. 

If that doesn't work turn it back on but set all the chances to 0. And turn it off again. See what happens. 

What you're seeing is meant to be debugging information because a certain list of textures wasn't found. I think it's harmless. If not annoying ofc. 

11 minutes ago, BYJE137 said:

been bleeding profusely from being bit by a wolf,

This doesn't sound like trauma though. Trauma just applies bruise textures to the body face. There are a couple of blood textures for the face too but they don't 'bleed' as such and they're pretty small. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Funny. I haven't made any major changes to trauma in a while. 

Can you tell me when it pops up? From the pic I'm guessing it's when you get hit in combat?

What about during rape scenes?

Try turning it on. Exit menu. Wait a few seconds (5 should be enough). Re-enter and turn it off again. 

If that doesn't work turn it back on but set all the chances to 0. And turn it off again. See what happens. 

What you're seeing is meant to be debugging information because a certain list of textures wasn't found. I think it's harmless. If not annoying ofc. 

This doesn't sound like trauma though. Trauma just applies bruise textures to the body face. There are a couple of blood textures for the face too but they don't 'bleed' as such and they're pretty small. 

It both appeared when I was getting hit and when other people were (my follower, city guards, bandits - I'd get stats on my follower multiple times when she'd got hit during combat, as well as the enemies we were engaging).

Before reading your comment I tried to mess around a bit with the MCM settings and I realised that if I altered all the trauma settings to deselected in the trauma menu in the MCM (deselecting Dynamic NPC trauma and Dynamic Combat Trauma as well as the primary Enable Trauma button) I couldn't reproduce the problem. But that might have had nothing to do with those other buttons, that might just have been me applying your 'Try turning it on. Exit menu. Wait a few seconds (5 should be enough). Re-enter and turn it off again.' - suggestion ?. Either way that seemed like it probably worked.

It's curious that the bleeding thing might have some other explanation but that one is for me irrelevant, that one is not disruptive at all like the other problem was - I just figured I should mention it in case it might be related.

No issues during rapes. And I installed and tested Public Whore after upgrading because of your hilarious license tweak, so there have been more than a few rape scenes - no issues there at all.

Edited by BYJE137
On 3/11/2022 at 8:38 AM, Monoman1 said:

I haven't. Would be nice though. Perhaps @Bane Master would be interested in adding it to sw addicted...?

I've also been considering making drink cum reduce or even cancel the decay effect

It's certainly possible, I'll try and find time to take a look - working on releasing something new ATM  ?

Spoiler

20220312175647_1.jpg

New widget to help remind you how much stuff you lost here. Combined with item sensing and a new system to move objects back and hopefully into accessible areas should they get blown away by collisions or explosions etc. And add on top a 'lost and found' shop where you can buy stuff back if you've definitely lost it should mean you'll never lose anything permanently really.

Disclaimer: by new widget I mean I totally ripped of the fertility mode widget and repurposed it because I'm hopeless at actually creating them. Works well though. Any suggestions on where to place it by default? I was thinking close to where it's shown there but up further and closer to the compass. Obviously it'll hide when there's no lost items in the area. 

Also, next version looks like it will require Power of 3's papyrus extender. Any reasonable objections to that other than 'OMG Noooess!" ?

It has a useful function to move objects to navmesh locations. 

I have added a duration to the Herbal Tea addiction reduction as discussed,

As not everyone uses Skooma Whore: Addicted I have added this update to the Skooma Whore QOL/BugFix Patch on the SWA OP.

The Patch does not require SWA (but SWA users do need the patch!)

Skooma Whore Patch V1.04 (12/03/2022)

• Herbal Tea:  Addiction reduction is no longer instantaneous - it now takes a number of hours for the tea to take full effect.

57 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Works well though. Any suggestions on where to place it by default?

i think it could work well where you suggested but personally i think i woudl have it near the top left, its really the default go to notification area.

5 minutes ago, tamai said:

i think it could work well where you suggested but personally i think i woudl have it near the top left, its really the default go to notification area.

It's not a notification though. Because notifications are spammy. It's an 'in place, static' widget. 

> 0 lost items in the area = visible

0 lost items in the area = hidden

The point is that when stripped it's hard to tell how many items you've dropped and so, hard to know when to stop looking. 

Notifications aren't suitable due to spam. Was that notification from the last time it happened or the current time?