20 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Just thinking out loud. 

Drinking what kind of cum would allow you to see more items and further away (improved vision)?

Wood elf/saber cat?

Khajit's because of natural Night Eye. For the lore friendly nootziis.  ?

Edited by safado
On 3/2/2022 at 4:11 PM, Monoman1 said:

Uses whatever the Mcm settings are AFAIK.

The reason I ask is that the default settings for length of service in Public Whore is 1 week, though you can finish up and exit the role if you get through your quota.  If I buy a month long Whore License, does that mean I'm only the PW for a week and then I'm free for three more?  (Well, not neccessarily, you could still get pulled back in by PW itself after a week.)

24 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

If I buy a month long Whore License, does that mean I'm only the PW for a week and then I'm free for three more?  (Well, not neccessarily, you could still get pulled back in by PW itself after a week.)

Sounds like a reasonable assumption. 

16 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

I've only downloaded this recent one and vocationally after a reload it will say sls updating please restart game.  Any thoughts? 

Can you post the exact message please. I can't find anything in sources

On 3/3/2022 at 8:52 AM, Monoman1 said:

Sexlab Survival 0.677 BETA (03-Mar-2022).7z 67.55 MB · 11 downloads

So here's a working prototype that should only really be used for messing about (@OtherPeople). 

I've copied the mesh into SLS now so it can be modified: \meshes\SLS\HighlightMarker.nif

You can use Wheel->Survival->Skills->Highlight Items to place markers on items. Moving will disable/delete them. Currently only highlights the closest 4 items. Will expand later.

And now. For more problems. Sometimes the markers aren't visible. I would hazard a guess that this is Skyrim's lovely old transparency bug and maybe cell lighting/movable statics? The markers do seem to be there though. If you open the console and click above an item you should get item 'Hmmz' which is the marker. This issue is most evident in Bleak falls barrow. Down at the first puzzle gate. The room with the lever. Handiest thing to do is:

coc BleakFallsBarrow01

KillAll

Run down to the room, turn on steep fall (general settings) and jump off the stairs at the back (Some of your clothes will probably go flying as settings are aggressive). Then use 'Highlight Items' to see the problem. 

If you want to place one permanently for some reason do:

Player.PlaceAtMe xx128730

Edit: 

Actually this marker visibility bug seems to be something to do with 1st person/3rd person. 

3rd person = unreliable. 

1st person seems reliable so far... Guess I can just force 1st person before firing... Ugh...

I'm trying to do some testing, but I think this beta version might be a little too beta.  I can't rebind the menu hot key or change any other mcm setting for that matter. 

7 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

I'm trying to do some testing, but I think this beta version might be a little too beta.  I can't rebind the menu hot key or change any other mcm setting for that matter. 

Seems to work ok for me though I've made some changes since. Check a save in falrim tools to see what's going on. 

5 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Can we get this for SE? latest working file is .662. Thanks... When I try and convert it using c asset optimizer, I get purple skin syndrome.

Here's a SE conversion of 675: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3463767

30 minutes ago, silentdark said:

I tested the 0.677 beta and found that I couldn't get wildling exp points, not to crawling being naked, or having sex with creatures. I have enabled creature and wildling content in mcm. Did I miss something?

StartQuest _SLS_WildlingQuest

BTW I did say 677 is for messing around!

Edited by Monoman1
9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Seems to work ok for me though I've made some changes since. Check a save in falrim tools to see what's going on. 

I didn't expect to find any orphan scripts or anything but I checked it for thoroughness. Is there anything else I should check for?

This is a brand new game on a minimal load order (just SLS requirements and sub requirements)

Older versions of SLS do work.

The MCM rebinds and toggles load and can be clicked on but on exiting/reopening the mcm they have gone back to defaults. Hot keys all show as bound to esc and toggle buttons reset.

The behavior reminds me of an experience I had installing enbs where a config file got set to read only and I couldn't change my difficulty settings.  Maybe it's something similar?

31 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I didn't expect to find any orphan scripts or anything but I checked it for thoroughness. Is there anything else I should check for?

This is a brand new game on a minimal load order (just SLS requirements and sub requirements)

Older versions of SLS do work.

The MCM rebinds and toggles load and can be clicked on but on exiting/reopening the mcm they have gone back to defaults. Hot keys all show as bound to esc and toggle buttons reset.

The behavior reminds me of an experience I had installing enbs where a config file got set to read only and I couldn't change my difficulty settings.  Maybe it's something similar?

Active scripts and suspended stack would be my guess. 

On 3/5/2022 at 8:26 PM, Monoman1 said:

Can you post the exact message please. I can't find anything in sources

• Before I installed it I completely uninstalled skyrim/mod organizer/all mods.

I suspected I had some leftover files so I reinstalled everything and I no longer get the error(and the map disappears too thankfully)

image.png.6da29e54d1231a21c13f2790cc712f5e.pngimage.png.8b11b7f695756f474289306973335ed2.png

However now that I did another clean with a merged and batch patch I am unable to enable trauma.  The only thing I removed was additional sl triggers script, but I still have the mod installed.  If anyone has any input on this I would gladly appreciate it as I used it in the past and found it was a really cool and unique feature. 

image.png.cb113f38ee9876199a848477302616d6.png

Just now, creationkit123 said:

I suspected I had some leftover files so I reinstalled everything and I no longer get the error(and the map disappears too thankfully)

You're updating a save with a version of survival that's at least 21 versions ago...

There were probably many upgrade instructions you missed because the changelog was deleted. 

I'd recommend a new save or proper clean save (look up tutorials). 

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You're updating a save with a version of survival that's at least 21 versions ago...

There were probably many upgrade instructions you missed because the changelog was deleted. 

I'd recommend a new save or proper clean save (look up tutorials). 

The weird part is I DID create a new save. ? Uninstalled the full skyrim folder, deleted it. Deleted all mod files and mod organizer.  Created merged patch, etc.   I must have somehow downloaded an older version by mistake or something.  I'm not getting any updates now, so it seems to be corrected except for the trauma function.  It must be related to a mod so I'm going to uninstall everything and install survival only(and its requirements) and see if it still happens and i'll update here.

Might be cool to do a soft dependency for these 'guard search' anims

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/123275-sexlab-body-search/?do=findComment&comment=2932708

So a small request for annoyance sake. Add a global/script condition and a check to the dialogue of the toll guys at the gates. If there are 2 or more you can get 3-4 times the same force greet right after each other before they can check you. This could reset on the first line so it will only play once on approach.

Also as an addition to the mandatory gag, restraints (add hobble dresses?) a mandatory chastity belt with plugs would be nice. Which only the guards have a key to of course ;) 

Thought I had it fixed, I guess not. I reinstalled mods and did a fresh save and installed mods one by one.... Somehow SLIF breaks the actor targeting and causes the trauma tab to be greyed out.  After installing SLIF I get errors like these

[03/08/2022 - 02:36:53PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DumpInfo" in state "" on object "_sls_trauma".
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Trauma_var" on object "_SLS_TraumaPlayerAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Trauma" on object "_SLS_TraumaPlayerAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Trauma_var" on object "_SLS_TraumaNpcAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Trauma" on object "_SLS_TraumaNpcAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Trauma_var" on object "_SLS_TraumaFollowerAlias"

Even on new games I have to re-install sl-survival everytime to get trauma to work because it stores bad data from SLIF

Any suggestions? Would like to make both work.

Edited by creationkit123
45 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

Thought I had it fixed, I guess not. I reinstalled mods and did a fresh save and installed mods one by one.... Somehow SLIF breaks the actor targeting and causes the trauma tab to be greyed out.  After installing SLIF I get errors like these

[03/08/2022 - 02:36:53PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DumpInfo" in state "" on object "_sls_trauma".
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Trauma_var" on object "_SLS_TraumaPlayerAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Trauma" on object "_SLS_TraumaPlayerAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Trauma_var" on object "_SLS_TraumaNpcAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Trauma" on object "_SLS_TraumaNpcAlias"
[03/08/2022 - 02:36:56PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Trauma_var" on object "_SLS_TraumaFollowerAlias"

Even on new games I have to re-install sl-survival everytime to get trauma to work because it stores bad data from SLIF

Any suggestions? Would like to make both work.

Post the entire log please of a new game. 

I loaded SKSE and started a new game with the loadorder config down below.  Each time I loaded the game something different happened.  First was just fine.  Second worked fine as well but showed version 00000 and showed trauma toggle.  Third worked and showed version .66 or whatever but trauma was greyed.  On every game I completely closed out of skyrim and reloaded.   So it appears to be random

loadorder.png

Workingfirstgame.log NotWorking2secondgame.log Notworking3rdgame.log

Edited by creationkit123

seems like combat amputations dont work for the SE version of the game, however many other features do? or maybe im not doing it right i need to test more (just moved over to SE recently so testing to so if everything works right) for that feature i only need amputation tweaked 1.6 and survival 0.645?

31 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

I loaded SKSE and started a new game with the loadorder config down below.  Each time I loaded the game something different happened.  First was just fine.  Second worked fine as well but showed version 00000 and showed trauma toggle.  Third worked and showed version .66 or whatever but trauma was greyed.  On every game I completely closed out of skyrim and reloaded.   So it appears to be random

loadorder.png

Workingfirstgame.log 362.92 kB · 1 download NotWorking2secondgame.log 333.59 kB · 1 download Notworking3rdgame.log 113.46 kB · 1 download

Ui extensions?

Well I Installed it and the total meltdown seemed to have stopped!  I can't believe after all these years I never stumbled upon UIextensions... I honestly just thought the menu button was broken in this mod this entire time.... Survival is by far my favorite mod for skyrim, I couldn't play without it.  

35 minutes ago, tamai said:

seems like combat amputations dont work for the SE version of the game, however many other features do? or maybe im not doing it right i need to test more (just moved over to SE recently so testing to so if everything works right) for that feature i only need amputation tweaked 1.6 and survival 0.645?

ugh sorry i spoke to soon, i fixed it i forgot it was only for two handed weapons only lol ?