1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Hide contents

New widget to help remind you how much stuff you lost here. Combined with item sensing and a new system to move objects back and hopefully into accessible areas should they get blown away by collisions or explosions etc. And add on top a 'lost and found' shop where you can buy stuff back if you've definitely lost it should mean you'll never lose anything permanently really.

What triggers lost? Will this work with Milk Addict when clothes slip? Or specific circumstances?

8 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

What triggers lost?

Needs to be fired directly. (Won't support just any mod because there' just no way to determine why something was dropped (MWA for eg)). Tracking won't work but sense items works for anything. As does the search ground skill. 

16 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Will this work with Milk Addict when clothes slip?

Afraid not. Took me the entire day just to do this much. 

It's a possibility in future though. 

0221318_1.jpg

Arousal vision. A useful tool for aspiring whores. 

Can also initialize arousal on actors that haven't been yet. You know when you walk into an inn for the first time and nobodies aroused because SLA hasn't done it's thing yet and you end up waiting the 2 mins for it to do it's thing... Yea.

Can probably also expect 'cum fullness vision' for cum addicts.

Edited by Monoman1

Is there some setting to halt the enforcers/guard/fine part before you enter a walled city once? Started a game with a startup mod but got busted right away :P  Also the arrest dialogue messes quite a bit with Cursed Loot arrest part, guess they are not compatible as they do the same thing.

7 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Is there some setting to halt the enforcers/guard/fine part before you enter a walled city once? Started a game with a startup mod but got busted right away :P  Also the arrest dialogue messes quite a bit with Cursed Loot arrest part, guess they are not compatible as they do the same thing.

Snowberry start. 

SLS doesn't replace the vanilla arrest dialogue so don't know what to make of that. 

30 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Snowberry start. 

Check

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

SLS doesn't replace the vanilla arrest dialogue so don't know what to make of that. 

Does it skip/force to a certain part of the guard bounty dialogue? For example I got the option to attack or comply. Chose the second, they equipped an elbow binder but the guards where instantly hostile.  Second save load did the same but got put in a pillory, guards attacked on sight again. 

So it seems DCUR is starting something but the agro/bounty is not handled correctly.

Idea for new feature that just sprang to mind: License notifications (on/off) toggle.

You can already turn curfew notifications off so you're not told by the mod when the curfew starts - which adds an interesting dynamic where it's more likely you'll get surprised by how late/early it is. The mod each day gives you notifications where it tells you how many days are left on your licenses (so default is 'on'), but what if you also had the option of turning off those notifications? You'd still be able to check the license documents whenever you want to check (...unless blindfolded/hooded/in mittens or heavy restraints? ...ok, joking here, not expecting that one to be implemented!), but the mod no longer notifies you. Idea being: Now you really have to keep track of the licenses yourself or risk suddenly figuring out your license is no longer any good. And/or you won't keep getting reminded by the mod how many days are left until your devious follower will present the next big bill. I find it particularly appealing in the context of the property license; as it is, the mod will 'warn me' 'all the time' - but if those notifications were turned off I'm not sure I'd check them quite as often as might be wise..

Edited by BYJE137
18 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Check

Does it skip/force to a certain part of the guard bounty dialogue? For example I got the option to attack or comply. Chose the second, they equipped an elbow binder but the guards where instantly hostile.  Second save load did the same but got put in a pillory, guards attacked on sight again. 

So it seems DCUR is starting something but the agro/bounty is not handled correctly.

Generally I avoid the vanilla dialogue as much as I can. The only exceptions I can think of:

Buying a home - property licence

Shouting around guards - guard behaviors

Dropping weapons - guard behaviors

The arrest dialogue in particular i know to avoid like the plague. Too much contention. 

30 minutes ago, BYJE137 said:

Idea for new feature that just sprang to mind: License notifications (on/off) toggle.

You can already turn curfew notifications off so you're not told by the mod when the curfew starts - which adds an interesting dynamic where it's more likely you'll get surprised by how late/early it is. The mod each day gives you notifications where it tells you how many days are left on your licenses (so default is 'on'), but what if you also had the option of turning off those notifications? You'd still be able to check the license documents whenever you want to check (...unless blindfolded/hooded/in mittens or heavy restraints? ...ok, joking here, not expecting that one to be implemented!), but the mod no longer notifies you. Idea being: Now you really have to keep track of the licenses yourself or risk suddenly figuring out your license is no longer any good. And/or you won't keep getting reminded by the mod how many days are left until your devious follower will present the next big bill. I find it particularly appealing in the context of the property license; as it is, the mod will 'warn me' 'all the time' - but if those notifications were turned off I'm not sure I'd check them quite as often as might be wise..

Yea i can see what you're going for. So many notifications though, everywhere. And reading licences individually would be a pain. Thered have to be have to be one handy place to check them all. 

22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea i can see what you're going for. So many notifications though, everywhere. And reading licences individually would be a pain. Thered have to be have to be one handy place to check them all. 

Aren't you just describing the Stats & Info page in the MCM? That one already has all that information about valid and invalid licenses and when they expire. Not sure you'd need to create new tools for that purpose. You'd use the paper versions if you were in doubt about a single license, and the MCM for an overview. The fact that it might be a little bit bothersome to go into the MCM and find that information is not a minus from my perspective -> it makes it a little more likely your character can't be bothered with that paperwork and might end up in trouble because of it.

I can see why it might be quite a bit of work to remove all the notifications you already added/make them optional.

Would it be easier or harder for you to enable the toggle at the license level and then just start out with a few of them, e.g. property and curfew ('Disable property license notifications')? I assumed it would be harder than a global toggle, but come to think of it I don't really have any good reason for assuming that.

Edited by BYJE137
8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You're looking for mods that could break guard dialogues, but you also have DCL installed? ?

"I Also Like to Live Dangerously" :D But the dialogue does not play out as normal so hence the question if there is some special interaction with it. For now I will just disable the feature from DCL see if that helps.

15 hours ago, naaitsab said:

"I Also Like to Live Dangerously" :D But the dialogue does not play out as normal so hence the question if there is some special interaction with it. For now I will just disable the feature from DCL see if that helps.

I find it tricky too with multiple mods that change the guard dialogue for prison outcomes.

SLUTSredux and POP worked well together. Now I try to find out if Pamas prison mod/SLUTSresume would like each other o.o

I fear more patches are needed. I wonder what xEdit has to say about that ?

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

685 is up in the usual spot. 

Edit: Forgot to mention that 685 REQUIRES PO3 papyrus extender: 

SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854

LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95017

Oh and if there's any ideas for any other 'senses' you could have let me know. Milk fullness maybe.... nah.

I think you are going soft on us... Giving us all these useful tools and features! ?

Seriously, thank you for continuing with you mods! 

7 hours ago, Silvain said:

Any SE people up for a quick test to see if my conversion works properly?

@Silvain or @Monoman1

What is the rule to have formId references as Int32 decimal or hexadecimal in the json files? (SkyrimSE with sexlab1.63 with embedded papyrusUtil 4 but give version 3.9)

The question is because I have a separate mod folder to preserve the "\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival" json files changes and noticed that the file "RaceLoadSizes.json" after getting updated during gameplay has the decimal references entries replaced with hex reference version. 

Original "RaceLoadSizes.json" not updated by gameplay.

Spoiler
{
	"formList" : 
	{
		"loadrace" : 
		[
			"101171|Dawnguard.esm",
			"101174|Dawnguard.esm",
			"98116|Dragonborn.esm",
			"321413|Skyrim.esm",
			"321413|Skyrim.esm",
			"321413|Skyrim.esm"
		]
	},
	"intList" : 
	{
		"loadsize" : [ 1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 3 ]
	}
}

Updated to this by function GetLoadTier in SLS_Utility during Sexlab creature event processed by Sl survival.

Spoiler
{
	"formList" : 
	{
		"loadrace" : 
		[
			"101171|Dawnguard.esm",
			"101174|Dawnguard.esm",
			"0x4e785|Skyrim.esm",
			"0x51fb|Dawnguard.esm",
			"0x51fb|Dawnguard.esm",
			"0x51fb|Dawnguard.esm",
			"0xde505|Skyrim.esm",
			"0x1efc1|AKSkyrimUnderground.esm",
			"0x13204|Skyrim.esm",
			"0x131fe|Skyrim.esm",
			"0xb9fd7|Skyrim.esm",
			"0x13203|Skyrim.esm"
		]
	},
	"intList" : 
	{
		"loadsize" : 
		[
		]
	}
}

Edited by safado
10 hours ago, safado said:

What is the rule to have formId references as Int32 decimal or hexadecimal in the json files? (SkyrimSE with sexlab1.63 with embedded papyrusUtil 4 but give version 3.9)

JsonUtil.FormListFind() does not work the same in LE or SE. 

LE expects decimal. SE expects hex. Lookup will fail otherwise. 

I believe this was something to do with the fix for SE for finding forms in ESL flagged modules. 

I don't know if there are other functions with the same issue. It is unfortunately another difference that needs to be managed. 

On 2/25/2022 at 12:37 PM, Monoman1 said:

Not sure I understand. 'Stops updating' isn't very clear to me. 

Greyed out options usually mean a prerequisite is not met - Either a required option is not toggled or a dependency is not installed. 

Doing some script functions requires the game to be unpaused (exit menu and reenter) before the script will progress and the menu starts functioning again. 

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough. By "stops updating" I mean that I can initially, in the LAL cell, go through the MCM as normal. I can see the changes I make and watch the values update. For example, I could switch some of the license options on/off and watch it be reflected in the MCM menu. All the options for that license would grey out when I disabled it, and become accessible when I enabled it.

After I leave the cell and spawn in whatever location (in my case, the College), I can still open the MCM for SL Survival and click on the buttons and all, however suddenly the MCM doesn't update to reflect any changes I make. I decided to try and turn on one of the license options I had disabled, but when I clicked on the toggle for that license, it made the click and had a little stutter like it always does when turning on something in MCM, but nothing on the MCM updated. The license options still showed as greyed out and were inaccessible. This wasn't the case when I started the save, as it initially enabled, so I don't think it's a prerequisite issue (and yes, I did download all the requirements). So, I was able to turn the feature on/off in the MCM, but it always displayed as if it was disabled and locked out any of the options for modifying it. The functionality was working though, as I could go buy the license and lose it once I disabled it again in MCM.

Tried waiting and giving it some time, went and got a coffee, but it didn't update. Tried entering a few new areas, didn't update. I thought it might've just been a general MCM issue, so I tried running 

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

but this didn't really do anything. Kind of out of ideas. Might just move on without Survival, but I'll try testing out a new save when I get the chance. If you can point me to the Papyrus log dump I'll see if I can't upload that if it catches anything.

7 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

What's happening with the SSE Conversions? It's been over a year now. Does anyone feel like converting it? Pretty pretty plzzzzzz!

Seems miss Corsayr is AWOL unfortunately... 

Silvain has kindly been converting it here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3463767

2 hours ago, verzache said:

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough. By "stops updating" I mean that I can initially, in the LAL cell, go through the MCM as normal. I can see the changes I make and watch the values update. For example, I could switch some of the license options on/off and watch it be reflected in the MCM menu. All the options for that license would grey out when I disabled it, and become accessible when I enabled it.

After I leave the cell and spawn in whatever location (in my case, the College), I can still open the MCM for SL Survival and click on the buttons and all, however suddenly the MCM doesn't update to reflect any changes I make. I decided to try and turn on one of the license options I had disabled, but when I clicked on the toggle for that license, it made the click and had a little stutter like it always does when turning on something in MCM, but nothing on the MCM updated. The license options still showed as greyed out and were inaccessible. This wasn't the case when I started the save, as it initially enabled, so I don't think it's a prerequisite issue (and yes, I did download all the requirements). So, I was able to turn the feature on/off in the MCM, but it always displayed as if it was disabled and locked out any of the options for modifying it. The functionality was working though, as I could go buy the license and lose it once I disabled it again in MCM.

Tried waiting and giving it some time, went and got a coffee, but it didn't update. Tried entering a few new areas, didn't update. I thought it might've just been a general MCM issue, so I tried running 

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

but this didn't really do anything. Kind of out of ideas. Might just move on without Survival, but I'll try testing out a new save when I get the chance. If you can point me to the Papyrus log dump I'll see if I can't upload that if it catches anything.

Sounds like a stuck script. Haven't had any other similar reports that I can remember. 

If I were you I'd examine a save in Falrim tools and check for oddities - active scripts/suspended stack