2 hours ago, Pleeb said:

The only scripts that might overwrite that I can think of at the moment might be from DD or ZAZ. I've turned off facial expressions in Sexlab.
I haven't seen any error messages but it's possible I don't have debug messages turned on.

This is a suggestion, Not a fix.

Have you tried Osmel's SexLab Utility Plus?

If you do, make SUP overwrite every other mod.  Before installing, make a good Save first as a rollback checkpoint because it upgrades Sexlab but do not downgrade.  Follow upgrade instruction or you get glitched behavior. 

Check features in description page first.

It says:

• OpenMouth & Lip Sync Advanced Options: Those options placed on the "Expression Editor" page allow you take the deep control over the Moaning and the OpenMouth.
  • Ahegao: 
  • * Compatible with "SexLab Separate Orgasm" (ensure to override the SLSO files with My SexLab Utility Plus. work fine without SLSO too)
  • * Compatible with "SexLab Survival Open Mouth"

Edited by safado
On 10/19/2021 at 3:37 PM, ck2modfan said:

Using SE version...

Has anyone had any issues with SLS all in one wheel. Specifically where the status has stopped working. Something seems to get stuck. I can go back to prior save and it works fine.

Are there any console commands to reset or clear? I tried opening and closing console (which sometimes helps with other mods).

Im having the same issue on LE right now, the wheel itself works but the status menu just doesnt show when I select it. Its not that big of an issue since you can see everything through the related MCMs, but still a bit annoying. If you (or anyone else) has found a fix, Id appreciate it. I also noticed that at about the same point the status menu stopped working, the sleep evaluation menu (the thing that pops up before you go to sleep and tells you how shitty your sleep will be) stopped appearing too.

Edited by Mehmeme
20 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Im having the same issue on LE right now, the wheel itself works but the status menu just doesnt show when I select it. Its not that big of an issue since you can see everything through the related MCMs, but still a bit annoying. If you (or anyone else) has found a fix, Id appreciate it. I also noticed that at about the same point the status menu stopped working, the sleep evaluation menu (the thing that pops up before you go to sleep and tells you how shitty your sleep will be) stopped appearing too.

Either the script call is being aborted in which case a papyrus log might help

Or a script is getting stuck in which case I'd examine the active scripts in falrim tools

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Or a script is getting stuck in which case I'd examine the active scripts in falrim tools

Okay, thanks, Ill see if I can figure something out on my own, otherwise I might post here again soon ?

So I have a weird problem that I *think* is related to SLS. Even within the LAL cell my character's body becomes invisible. I have an unnamed item equipped in the body slot that keeps re-equipping itself and one time when I loaded back into the cell after a restart I spotted a "SLS - little bondage adventure" quest completion notification. The quest, however, is nowhere to be seen in the journal. Is this related to SLS? I thought this quest was part of DD.

On 2/14/2022 at 7:41 PM, Monoman1 said:

Well, looking for undefined elements in fallrim tools gives me this:

Spoiler

ReSaver.PNG.1963c211e6f1ea7932dd5001f286f1aa.PNG

I have no idea how to fix it though, is aa clean save enough?

2 hours ago, ekvator said:

So I have a weird problem that I *think* is related to SLS. Even within the LAL cell my character's body becomes invisible. I have an unnamed item equipped in the body slot that keeps re-equipping itself and one time when I loaded back into the cell after a restart I spotted a "SLS - little bondage adventure" quest completion notification. The quest, however, is nowhere to be seen in the journal. Is this related to SLS? I thought this quest was part of DD.

I don't think these are related to sls except the quest obviously. Since you don't seem to have DCL installed the quest terminates itself. It is normally hidden. 

17 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Hide contents

ReSaver.PNG.1963c211e6f1ea7932dd5001f286f1aa.PNG

Terminate threads probably. 

Can you DM me the save though because I'd need to examine it more closely to see where its getting stuck. 

I see a lot of needs calls. What needs mod are you using?

Edited by Monoman1
9 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ok looks like this is actually more of an STA issue. 

STA sometimes has a problem where the run up and spank quest gets stuck on, despite having checks. This is normally evident by an npc following you around the place. 

Do 'help RunUpAndSpank'

There should be 2 entries. 

Do 'StopQuest' on both entries. 

Stopping the quests should be harmless. 

Go somewhere quiet before hand - small interior cell with few/no npcs. I'd say once the 'blockage' has cleared then the active scripts will start clearing. Do a save after a while and check they are declining. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok looks like this is actually more of an STA issue. 

STA sometimes has a problem where the run up and spank quest gets stuck on, despite having checks. This is normally evident by an npc following you around the place. 

Do 'help RunUpAndSpank'

There should be 2 entries. 

Do 'StopQuest' on both entries. 

Stopping the quests should be harmless. 

Go somewhere quiet before hand - small interior cell with few/no npcs. I'd say once the 'blockage' has cleared then the active scripts will start clearing. Do a save after a while and check they are declining. 

Ok, Ill try that, thanks! :)

1 hour ago, Manman27 said:

Hey I quite curious about the compatibility between Sexlab Survival and Troubles of Heroine because honestly these two would work amazingly together 

There's no incompatibility that I know of but there's no specific interactions between the mods either (AFAIK).

Hihi!  I'm running into a bit of an issue, sadly.  I'm trying to update the mod from 0.635 to latest beta version, 0.662.  After installing and updating to 0.635, in-game, the mod is not updating -- the MCM is remaining blank.  Might there be a console command to force it to update, or do I have to clean save?

EDIT:  Right, nevermind, I fixed it!  I uninstalled 0.662, after reverting the save, completely removed the archive, and re-downloaded and installed anew.  :)

Edited by OlBenny

Hello I would like to post a suggestion for SLS or even a small separate mod.

Recently I posted an idea in SLSO forum but original author simply has no time to implement it to the SLSO and I right now don't know how to make mods so I'm just gonna post it here

My idea is fairly simple but propably tedious and boring to implement:
Enjoyment buffs/debuffs based on amount of devices worn by character, more devices on character should give stronger effects. Especially plugs should provide greater buffs/debuffs to the wearer. Obviously there should be no effects if devices are not locked properly.
Also how the effects are calculated should be tied to lewdness of the character, sex addicts should love to wear these devices and characters with different priorities should find them too restrictive and uncomfortable thus they should receive an enjoyment debuff.
Another thing that might be implemented is giving a buff to the partner which is not wearing any devices. 

This would fit to the existing lore of many devious mods like DCL and give player a reason to lock Dragonborn in these things on purpose (or to avoid getting locked in them even more).

Edited by PolskiHusarz20
The reason for edit is fact that grammar is not my passion and I make mistakes A LOT OF THEM
33 minutes ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Could we get support for having an animal follower be acceptable for Toll gates? Maybe with a bit of flavour here ifyouknowwhatimean

Are you running the newer betas? If so you mean wildling? How are you finding wildling in general? Haven't had much feedback on it. 

Ran into a weird bug. SLS sets up just fine, but shortly after leaving the LAL starting cell, the MCM stopped updating. I suspect it still works because when I enable/disable licenses, it still works in-game, but the MCM menu doesn't update to reflect it. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't prevent me from touching any of the greyed out buttons.

On 2/22/2022 at 4:57 PM, thrintyseven said:

After I uncheck "Follower take cloth" option in License 1, I tried to took follower cloth to make her naked, but she requipe it and said "Uhh uhh babe, that's mine, get your own."

How to make follower naked?

You would need to have had the option set before the initial force greet by your follower. 

The enforcement of your nakedness by your follower for the single set of clothes between you two ends in a few hours so just wait it out. 

13 hours ago, verzache said:

Ran into a weird bug. SLS sets up just fine, but shortly after leaving the LAL starting cell, the MCM stopped updating. I suspect it still works because when I enable/disable licenses, it still works in-game, but the MCM menu doesn't update to reflect it. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't prevent me from touching any of the greyed out buttons.

Not sure I understand. 'Stops updating' isn't very clear to me. 

Greyed out options usually mean a prerequisite is not met - Either a required option is not toggled or a dependency is not installed. 

Doing some script functions requires the game to be unpaused (exit menu and reenter) before the script will progress and the menu starts functioning again. 

Edited by Monoman1