7 hours ago, Thornagar said:

I am having trouble installing the patch could you tell me how too do it properly as I always crash when opening the game.

It has masters:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawmguard.esm
  • SL_Survival.esp
  • TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

The masters have to be in the load list and the Override patch esp has to be loaded after them.  If not sure move it to the last position.

Are you using a Mod manager?

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

>= 0.675 Buying a whore licence makes you a public whore (Needs the mod 'Public Whore'). It's a low effort, but decent tie-in until I can come up with something better. 

Just learned about this beta and am installing it.  What sort of Public Whore settings are used?  Like, is the term of being PW for the length of the license?  Is there a quota?  etc.

27 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Just learned about this beta and am installing it.  What sort of Public Whore settings are used?  Like, is the term of being PW for the length of the license?  Is there a quota?  etc.

Uses whatever the Mcm settings are AFAIK.

Would anyone be interested in creating a mesh for me?

I'm creating a item highlighter to highlight objects on the ground etc. Especially useful for clothes/armor/weapons that get stripped and go flying. But it could also be used to spot smaller items like gems etc. 

I'm currently using an existing skyrim mesh but it's kind of difficult to see sometimes. It's not bad though...

Spoiler

Test.jpg

It'll be a wheel option you use. Markers appear above items of interest. Then as soon as you start moving they'll be deleted. It'll be needed because steep fall now strips items/weapons when you fall (configurable ofc). And I've also imported 'combat equipping' from MWA if anyone remembers what that is. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Would anyone be interested in creating a mesh for me?

I'm creating a item highlighter to highlight objects on the ground etc. Especially useful for clothes/armor/weapons that get stripped and go flying. But it could also be used to spot smaller items like gems etc. 

I'm currently using an existing skyrim mesh but it's kind of difficult to see sometimes. It's not bad though...

Reveal hidden contents

Test.jpg

It'll be a wheel option you use. Markers appear above items of interest. Then as soon as you start moving they'll be deleted. It'll be needed because steep fall now strips items/weapons when you fall (configurable ofc). And I've also imported 'combat equipping' from MWA if anyone remembers what that is. 

I don't have a ton of experience with world objects, If you just need a mesh I can probably make something for you.  Do you need the textures and lighting effects done as well?

58 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I don't have a ton of experience with world objects, If you just need a mesh I can probably make something for you.  Do you need the textures and lighting effects done as well?

I guess I just want to make it more visible and/or to maybe make it more... 'pointy'. But then, visibility depends largely on the environment. It IS animated which really helps it's visibility but the white colours in the snow don't help. But then again in dark environments it would help. So... I don't know really :S

Bleak Falls:

Spoiler

blah1.jpg

High hrothgar:

Spoiler

Blah2.jpg

It is mesh: Clutter\MagicConduit\FXMagicConduitStream.nif

I can maybe post a test version with the wheel option maybe tomorrow but I'm tight for time. 

i love the idea of markers! so often i lose things and i have to toggle the grass and search high and low :D honestly from the screenshots i think it already looks really good however having it taper off like you said would look slightly better.

15 hours ago, safado said:

It has masters:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawmguard.esm
  • SL_Survival.esp
  • TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

The masters have to be in the load list and the Override patch esp has to be loaded after them.  If not sure move it to the last position.

Are you using a Mod manager?

I am using the nexus mod manager. I can't find the bikini mod in the load order at all.

Edited by Thornagar
10 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

Is there a way to spawn this object in game through the console?

Sexlab Survival 0.677 BETA (03-Mar-2022).7z

So here's a working prototype that should only really be used for messing about (@OtherPeople). 

I've copied the mesh into SLS now so it can be modified: \meshes\SLS\HighlightMarker.nif

You can use Wheel->Survival->Skills->Highlight Items to place markers on items. Moving will disable/delete them. Currently only highlights the closest 4 items. Will expand later.

And now. For more problems. Sometimes the markers aren't visible. I would hazard a guess that this is Skyrim's lovely old transparency bug and maybe cell lighting/movable statics? The markers do seem to be there though. If you open the console and click above an item you should get item 'Hmmz' which is the marker. This issue is most evident in Bleak falls barrow. Down at the first puzzle gate. The room with the lever. Handiest thing to do is:

coc BleakFallsBarrow01

KillAll

Run down to the room, turn on steep fall (general settings) and jump off the stairs at the back (Some of your clothes will probably go flying as settings are aggressive). Then use 'Highlight Items' to see the problem. 

If you want to place one permanently for some reason do:

Player.PlaceAtMe xx128730

Edit: 

Actually this marker visibility bug seems to be something to do with 1st person/3rd person. 

3rd person = unreliable. 

1st person seems reliable so far... Guess I can just force 1st person before firing... Ugh...

Edited by Monoman1
11 hours ago, Thornagar said:

I am using the nexus mod manager. I can't find the bikini mod in the load order at all.

• Your first post about bikini and sl survival:
    • "are there going to be easier ways too add bikini armours one day other than going through tes5edit? "

• Your second post answering my question "What armor mod you want to add the keywords? ":
    • "Amazing world of bikini armour "

• I post a personal patch I did a while back for SkyrimLE The Amazing world of bikini armor

To be in the same page, you do not have "The Amazing world of bikini armor"(tawoba) installed, That is the reason of the crash.   For original: TAWOBA

Download it, install it, create the meshes if needed (bodyslide), move the patch to the end of the load list.

I recommend you use a better mod manager because Nexus Mod Manager is obsolete/abandoned and replaced by Vortex, but you can use any modern mod manager you want, just no NMM or legacy Mod Organizer 1. 

Vortex:  Nexus "replacement" for NMM.  Has a "wizard" menu to import NMM or Mod organizer profiles and mod folders into Vortex.

Mod Organizer 2: Has more help guides, and more people are using it, instead of Vortex.

Edited by safado

I did have an idea and also a question since im not sure.

question: how are you suppose to collect cum into the container after sex? everytime i go to the menu's to get it the options are unclickable even though there is cum on my character. It works if i pour cum on myself and then collect it right after.

Idea: is if you go without washing cum or dirt from your body for a day, you start to smell maybe so like fly sfx or something was the idea (idea came from when father doesn't allow bathing) :D

2 hours ago, tamai said:

how are you suppose to collect cum into the container after sex? everytime i go to the menu's to get it the options are unclickable even though there is cum on my character. It works if i pour cum on myself and then collect it right after.

You need 2 layers

2 hours ago, tamai said:

is if you go without washing cum or dirt from your body for a day, you start to smell maybe so like fly sfx or something was the idea (idea came from when father doesn't allow bathing)

Its something that could be added to BIS but I wouldn't even know where to begin to create it. 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Its something that could be added to BIS but I wouldn't even know where to begin to create it. 

i just liked the idea of maybe if you went without bathing etc it woudl cause more effects rather than speechcraft debuffs like a % chance of npc's not wanting to talk to you etc woudl be a fun idea.

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You need 2 layers

oh okay,

last question sorry but i dont use milk mod alot, but when i have 4 units of milk it seems i only get one milk bottle? is that normal when father requires like 3. I guess i just dont understand what number of units= number of bottles collected.

19 minutes ago, tamai said:

question sorry but i dont use milk mod alot, but when i have 4 units of milk it seems i only get one milk bottle? is that normal when father requires like 3. I guess i just dont understand what number of units= number of bottles collected.

Yea thats something that caught me out. It seems it was changed or maybe I just never noticed but the 'slave pumps' (the ones that give you free lactacid seem to take a portion of your milk. I suppose its to give them a downside. You're better off using the pump in town or better yet use a portable milking cuirass. 

Maybe id be better to change it to father giving you bottles of lactacid and replace the pump outside with a regular one.

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea thats something that caught me out. It seems it was changed or maybe I just never noticed but the 'slave pumps' (the ones that give you free lactacid seem to take a portion of your milk. I suppose its to give them a downside. You're better off using the pump in town or better yet use a portable milking cuirass. 

Maybe id be better to change it to father giving you bottles of lactacid and replace the pump outside with a regular one.

okay ill do that then thanks! I do know that Milk Mod has a debug MCM option that gives you free lactiacid as well.

14 hours ago, safado said:

• Your first post about bikini and sl survival:
    • "are there going to be easier ways too add bikini armours one day other than going through tes5edit? "

• Your second post answering my question "What armor mod you want to add the keywords? ":
    • "Amazing world of bikini armour "

• I post a personal patch I did a while back for SkyrimLE The Amazing world of bikini armor

To be in the same page, you do not have "The Amazing world of bikini armor"(tawoba) installed, That is the reason of the crash.   For original: TAWOBA

Download it, install it, create the meshes if needed (bodyslide), move the patch to the end of the load list.

I recommend you use a better mod manager because Nexus Mod Manager is obsolete/abandoned and replaced by Vortex, but you can use any modern mod manager you want, just no NMM or legacy Mod Organizer 1. 

Vortex:  Nexus "replacement" for NMM.  Has a "wizard" menu to import NMM or Mod organizer profiles and mod folders into Vortex.

Mod Organizer 2: Has more help guides, and more people are using it, instead of Vortex.

So I was going too report on my success as I have added the keywords too every piece of armor from the bikini mod yet the mod still does not seem too recognize it, I have followed everything you suggested too the teeth and followed the tutorial too the teeth. I just do not know what I am getting wrong at this point, the load orders are correct aswell. your patch is installed aswell. Could it be that the load order of the given id is not compatible with mine? what do I need to change then as what the tutorial says in that section is confusing.

3.PNG

20220304084903_1.jpg

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

Edited by Thornagar

Does this conflict with emslavement mods? When i was using SLUTS resume i couldnt enter or leave the city because of survival. Devious strikes are a problem too they attack even though we are already bondaged. 

I have a few other slavery mods but so far only tried these. Can we use this with DCL also?

using SLS, MA, and SW which all have their own addiction. MA has crafted potion (remedy) option to reduce addiction/effects over time. SW has herbal tea to reduce addiction. the only way to reduce SLS cum addiction is to wait it out or go into MCM and increase decay rate. once addiction reaches high threshold, there is no practical way to reduce than isolating for days/weeks which has its own issues.

please consider adding some mechanism to reduce cum addiction. could be potion, shrine, priest/ess, API, addiction cap, etc...

53 minutes ago, user346547 said:

When i was using SLUTS resume i couldnt enter or leave the city because of survival.

What exactly happened? If no gold for the toll you could dance for them or similar. If you are not allowed to leave you could install a mod that adds alternative entry/exit to all cities (and get into trouble next time you visit the city^^)

56 minutes ago, user346547 said:

i couldnt enter

How so? Was that at night?

You can probably modify the SLS MCM to make it fit your play style or grab an alternative city entry/exit mod.

58 minutes ago, user346547 said:

Devious strikes are a problem too they attack even though we are already bondaged. 

It needs a patch to recognize the custom devices from SLUTS me guess. Suggest one on the Devious Strike topic.

1 hour ago, user346547 said:

I have a few other slavery mods but so far only tried these.

Mod will only be troublesome if they remove licenses while also force you to leave the city. Best workaround are alternative exits from cities.

1 hour ago, user346547 said:

Can we use this with DCL also?

SLS even connect to it (very limited)

Just tame DCL via settings or you will be in double trouble.

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

using SLS, MA, and SW which all have their own addiction. MA has crafted potion (remedy) option to reduce addiction/effects over time. SW has herbal tea to reduce addiction. the only way to reduce SLS cum addiction is to wait it out or go into MCM and increase decay rate. once addiction reaches high threshold, there is no practical way to reduce than isolating for days/weeks which has its own issues.

please consider adding some mechanism to reduce cum addiction. could be potion, shrine, priest/ess, API, addiction cap, etc...

I suppose...

I guess MA's approach is best. Reduction over time...

5 hours ago, user346547 said:

Does this conflict with emslavement mods? When i was using SLUTS resume i couldnt enter or leave the city because of survival. Devious strikes are a problem too they attack even though we are already bondaged. 

I have a few other slavery mods but so far only tried these. Can we use this with DCL also?

SLS prevents leaving cities. Not entering. You can pay the toll via other means besides gold by talking to the guard. If you don't like it then turn off tolls in the menu which will unlock the doors. There's also an option to have the doors unlocked by default. But if you're not back to pay the toll before the grace period you get in trouble. 

9 hours ago, Thornagar said:

So I was going too report on my success as I have added the keywords too every piece of armor from the bikini mod yet the mod still does not seem too recognize it, I have followed everything you suggested too the teeth and followed the tutorial too the teeth. I just do not know what I am getting wrong at this point, the load orders are correct aswell. your patch is installed aswell. Could it be that the load order of the given id is not compatible with mine? what do I need to change then as what the tutorial says in that section is confusing.

You need to understand the concept of 'winning override'. 

Load your entire load order in TesEdit and wait for it to finish. Find a problem armor. The right-most column is the one the game uses and if the keyword is not present in that column then that's your problem. Any columns to the left is ignored and have NO effect on the game but some of their data can be merged by using a tesedit merged patch. In which case the tesedit patch will create an override record and should be the right-most column (lowest in load order. Unless you use requiem. It's patch should be lower again and built after the TesEdit patch). 

19 hours ago, Thornagar said:

3.PNG

20220304084903_1.jpg

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

Note:  I'm not sure, but I think you  are using Skyrim LE.  Every thing I explain is based on that. 

Do you have other plugin (ESP) patches for TAWOBA in your load list?  Only use the plugin patch I provided.

If you open your current load list in TESEDIT and inspect the bikini armors, it should only show two columns, one from the original bikini mod and the other is the patch for rebalance+SLS.  Rebalance+SLS will be at the right and last.

Spoiler

1364350187_xeditforTAWOBArebalance-SLS.jpg.cf5efd980b4d885fffe04250ce0adc88.jpg

This is a condensed example with only the minimum mods needed for TAWOBA rebalance+SLS. (SexlabAroused.esm is not requirement for this version of the patch).  Will be for an update.  Notice that rebalance patch is the right most and the differences are in bright green  (do not pay attention to dark background, that just a dark mode theme).  That means that it is winning the modification override and will be applied during gameplay.  The magenta words means that those entries are from the FormID's master, in this case "TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.ESP".   The formID master is the plugin ESP/ESM that added the entry to Skyrim and should always be the first column.  If you see a word colored red, then that's a conflict and that entry is losing and getting overridden.

You require a conflict resolution patch.  The example below shows the Whiterun General Goods merchant Inventory (Belethor's), in an only conflicts view mode.  Many mods target the merchant's inventory and end up removing other mods modification and breaking functionality.  The solution is a conflict resolution patch BASH, SMASH, or old but trusty TESEDIT MERGE.   It may also help with the armor keyword issue and other issues you are not aware yet.  

I currently use "MatorSmash" because it is easy to create and deploy, but there's WryeBash and the TESEDIT Merge 'maneuver' (joke, I mean scripts).  

I recommend MatorSmash if you have never done a conflict resolution patch and have never used WryeBash.   

Example with no conflict resolution patch.  Cluster faaack sandwich of mods breaking and removing functionality of other mods. RED means conflict and lost to override entry.  Green won to all reds and removed the reds entries from loading. (Conflict only view mode)

Spoiler

1128783595_ConflictresolutionpatchNoFixexample.thumb.jpg.2a63c96b1904c437ab8387b2d80e1f40.jpg

Example with conflict resolution patch applied. MATORSMASH's  Smashed Patch.esp using the Quick Patch function (Green arrow button) against the whole active plugins load list. (Conflict only view mode)

Spoiler

786825202_Conflictresolutionpatchexample.jpg.09ac241ba13566f8fc147d620265415c.jpg

A conflict resolution patch will help with 90% of mod's functionality issues, the other 10% is bugs, scripts functionality conflicts, or mod requirements.   SL survival needs a conflict resolution patch as a requirement. 

Good luck.

Also....

About the SL Survival Bikini test window. Items with SLS_Bikini keyword have the "HasKeyword" = Yes if the patch loaded properly (overrides, conflict resolution patch, or last in load order).   The last column probably is about SL Aroused baka keywords, or some lewd bikini list. DNK.  My bikini mod is different because it is for Skyrim SE with compatibility for Devious devices slot assignments.  Not in Skyrim LE.  But the same condition apply for Bikini License.

Spoiler

1625767566_Slsurvivalbikinitest1.jpg.28e876a22de15e03809923b30ba270b8.jpg

Edited by safado