• Proximity spanks based on what you're wearing. By default guards and men maybe slap your ass if you're wearing either a bikini or you're naked.
  • Cat calling - Men will whistle at you if you're wearing a bikini or you're naked.

Is there an extremely light version of this mod that features only the things I mentioned above? Can I edit this myself with SSEDIT somehow without breaking the overall script?

The overall mod is really feature-rich. Perhaps too much ?

Edited by xsorab2
2 hours ago, xsorab2 said:
  • Proximity spanks based on what you're wearing. By default guards and men maybe slap your ass if you're wearing either a bikini or you're naked.
  • Cat calling - Men will whistle at you if you're wearing a bikini or you're naked.

Is there an extremely light version of this mod that features only the things I mentioned above? Can I edit this myself with SSEDIT somehow without breaking the overall script?

The overall mod is really feature-rich. Perhaps too much ?

Perhaps you want Spank that Ass by the same mod author @Monoman1

4 hours ago, xsorab2 said:

STA does bump spanks but not proximity spanks so it's a little less 'useful' on it's own. SLS is more aware of what you're wearing (or not wearing). 

For the rest there is exactly 0.000% (rounded up) chance I'll cut content to separate mods. You're welcome to try yourself. 

8 hours ago, Manman27 said:

quick question why when downloading the mod my game basiclly reloads all the mods i have on and will do it when ever i load a save

No idea. Sounds like a messed up installation. 

13 hours ago, jysnd said:

4 hours ago, kjergaard said:

i cant buy licenses from the quartermaster in Whiterun  or anyone else, their response is always "sorry girl, I've been instructed not to sell you any licenses" i cant find any fix/help for my problem

Most likely answer for this is because you have a bounty on your character in several holds and the option to block licences while having a bounty is enabled. Either try disabling  "Bounty must be clear" in the mod menu or clear all your bounties first. Then go to the quartermaster and try to purchase a licence.

Another suggestion: Set the "licence purchasing block" slider to 0%. Sometimes even with your bounty clear you'll be denied access to licences in general.

4 hours ago, kjergaard said:

i cant buy licenses from the quartermaster in Whiterun  or anyone else, their response is always "sorry girl, I've been instructed not to sell you any licenses" i cant find any fix/help for my problem 

Looking at that dialog topic in xEdit, that's the response you get when another mod is blocking licenses through the API. You can see what's blocking you from buying licenses through the "API" section of the "Settings" tab in the MCM.

6 hours ago, kjergaard said:

Father blocks licences. Get them from him. You can turn it off in the WT menu if you don't like it. 

Edited by Monoman1

wait just are a quick question should i download the mod first before everything else because right when ever i load the game after i download the mod i resive a missing pliugin message and it fuckes up my game

PS i download the mod after i finish my load order and have been reinstalling the game for more then 6 times now

Edited by Manman27
Just now, Manman27 said:

wait just are a quick question should i download the mod first before everything else because right when ever i load the game after i download the mod i resive a missing pliugin message and it fuckes up my game

PS i download the mod after i finish my load order and have been reinstalling the game for more then 6 times now

Did you install 'Simply Knock'?

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you install 'Simply Knock'?

yes and to give more context after downloading the game basicly just flashes and milk mod eco breaks 

PS how not used TES5 edit cause still unsure how to use it bacause the last time i used it the thing i mentioned happened

Edited by Manman27
Just now, Manman27 said:

yes and to give more context after downloading the game basicly just flashes and milk mod eco breaks 

PS how not used TES5 edit cause still unsure how to use it bacause the last time i used it the thing i mentioned happened

Sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding you.

Did you install the right version for your game - LE/SE?

I've never heard of anyone having this problem. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding you.

Did you install the right version for your game - LE/SE?

I've never heard of anyone having this problem. 

It's OK but to tell you straight I'm using Le. 

Here are the problems that are happening to my game maybe it another mod interfering with this one I don't because it only happens when I download this mod but anyways :

1. There's a promp when ever I first download the mod and load a save saying a plugin is not plugged in

2. Several of the mods I'm using for some reason reset/break the mods that do that include but are not limited to MME, true Armoy, YPS, etc what happeness is even after I make a new game, I load a save then all the mods rest/break. The most scary one of these mods that break is MME showing the error screen.

3. After reloading a save, while resiving the prompts that tell my mod has rested/broke, the screen flash basically one second its black another there the game in rapid succession flash. 

If it makes no sense now I don't really know have the make what just wrote more understandable so yeah sorry if it sounds funny and if you don't what going on it's OK I have no idea what's going on too

Edited by Manman27
9 hours ago, Manman27 said:

It's OK but to tell you straight I'm using Le. 

Here are the problems that are happening to my game maybe it another mod interfering with this one I don't because it only happens when I download this mod but anyways :

1. There's a promp when ever I first download the mod and load a save saying a plugin is not plugged in

2. Several of the mods I'm using for some reason reset/break the mods that do that include but are not limited to MME, true Armoy, YPS, etc what happeness is even after I make a new game, I load a save then all the mods rest/break. The most scary one of these mods that break is MME showing the error screen.

3. After reloading a save, while resiving the prompts that tell my mod has rested/broke, the screen flash basically one second its black another there the game in rapid succession flash. 

If it makes no sense now I don't really know have the make what just wrote more understandable so yeah sorry if it sounds funny and if you don't what going on it's OK I have no idea what's going on too

Afraid I've never heard of anything like this. Enable only SLS and its requirements and start a new game and see what happens. 

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Afraid I've never heard of anything like this. Enable only SLS and its requirements and start a new game and see what happens. 

OK I'll see what happens maybe it's because I stick in the other mods you have in the download link before I download the main mod

I'm having a problem with the inflation potion. ( LE, I have XPMSE installed but desactived to reduce script strain)

I'm running with SLIF and MME, and everytime the Inflation potion effect triggers, my game CTD without fail, even in the dev room to reduce script.

If i set the Sexlab survival breast inflation slider to 0 the ctd don't occurs, so it is not game breaking bad, but i like the effect and would like to fix it if possible.

Is it a problem with MME (which i've set  to increase breast but not belly as lactacid increased cum addiction because SLS considered it cum as it inflated the belly.) ?

Also worth noting about : Since i'm not familiar with SLIF, when the inflation take effect  my character usually deflate instead because the default SLS is 0 and not 1, and SLS is not enough tu bump it above 1 at first, is there some way to fix the starting value to 1 ?

A bit more tricky since i don't know exactly how or when it happened, and i may have modified my mod list in that period : My crafted map and compass aren't recognized and thus doesn't give back the compass and map, i haven't trying crafting another, since i can't for the life of me find a damn  centurion dynamo core. Not a big problem since i can desactivate the feature but since i'm already making a post, eh why not.

Edited by ghurdhyll
On 2/4/2022 at 9:30 AM, Monoman1 said:

AFAIR all of the mouth stuff is actually handled by sexlab. Function calls are made to sexlab from SLS to open/close your mouth and determine if your mouth is open/closed...

SE?

Any overwrite of scripts: 

SexLabFramework

sslBaseExpression

Any errors in log when using the wheel to open/close?

The only scripts that might overwrite that I can think of at the moment might be from DD or ZAZ. I've turned off facial expressions in Sexlab.
I haven't seen any error messages but it's possible I don't have debug messages turned on.

11 hours ago, ghurdhyll said:

I'm having a problem with the inflation potion. ( LE, I have XPMSE installed but desactived to reduce script strain)

I'm running with SLIF and MME, and everytime the Inflation potion effect triggers, my game CTD without fail, even in the dev room to reduce script.

If i set the Sexlab survival breast inflation slider to 0 the ctd don't occurs, so it is not game breaking bad, but i like the effect and would like to fix it if possible.

Is it a problem with MME (which i've set  to increase breast but not belly as lactacid increased cum addiction because SLS considered it cum as it inflated the belly.) ?

Also worth noting about : Since i'm not familiar with SLIF, when the inflation take effect  my character usually deflate instead because the default SLS is 0 and not 1, and SLS is not enough tu bump it above 1 at first, is there some way to fix the starting value to 1 ?

A bit more tricky since i don't know exactly how or when it happened, and i may have modified my mod list in that period : My crafted map and compass aren't recognized and thus doesn't give back the compass and map, i haven't trying crafting another, since i can't for the life of me find a damn  centurion dynamo core. Not a big problem since i can desactivate the feature but since i'm already making a post, eh why not.

Install XPMSE and overwrite every skeleton mesh with it (using modern Mod manager).  Disable the xpmse plugin, only.   You can only overwrite XPMSE with modern skeletons meshes based on it, like (for creatures) ABS (animated-beasts-cocks), ASOS, or MNC.   If the skeleton do not have the nodes being called by NIO it may CTD. NIO is part of Racemenu, and it always has the latest version. Do not install Stand-Alone NIO with Racemenu, it will downgrade Racemenu features and fixes.    

Careful with mods modifying Werewolfs or Vampire Lord, it could conflict with SOS enabled skeletons and CTD.  If you have MNC and SOS you need to setup both so only one controls the Werewolf schlong, (disabled werewolf schlong/naked in one of the mods). If it CTD during Whiteruns Companion's werewolf transform in the ruins(quest), you have a werewolf skeleton conflict.  I disabled it in SOS, but you may have a custom Werewolf body in that case disabled in both, unless it says otherwise in the mod pages.   These may apply to Vampire Lord also.

Edited by safado