16 minutes ago, Operand said:

Of course, the simplest "fix"

Now that I've pondered it: The new licences (Property, curfew/whore, freedom) are meant to be 'utility' type licences. Any woman should be able to buy them. They're not privileged. They should not require thaneship. At least that was/is the intention. Which would allow you to buy the property licence. Also puts a nice 'floor' under the cost of becoming a thane. 

Vanilla 'lore' is a bit fucked up when you think about it. The player needs to be a thane to buy property but surely every townsperson isn't a thane....?

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Vanilla 'lore' is a bit fucked up when you think about it. The player needs to be a thane to buy property but surely every townsperson isn't a thane....?

Well, yes and no. It depends in my opinion. Magic users are extremely rare among commoners. So we can safely assume "commoners don't have magic licenses" (or those who use magic - let's pretend they are rogue mages hiding from the city). Weapons .. well, that's a bit harder as just about anyone will pull out that dagger if confronted in combat. Armors are in the middle - usually only merchants and somewhat unique NPCs have it (and not just only clothes) - mercenaries, guild members. So armor is fine as I see it too.

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Now that I've pondered it: The new licences (Property, curfew/whore, freedom) are meant to be 'utility' type licences

I think it's a fair view. I like it way more than just blocking MCM options because it's more "lore" friendly.

I like thaneship based licenses because it:

• Makes becoming a thane actually worth something very tangible
  • Encourages to be thane in multiple holds
  • Makes PC think carefully if choosing side in a civil war (because if you side with a different army opposing a city where she is already a thane will lead to losing that thaneship)
  • Makes it so that thanes are in-lore privileged (hey, peasants, I can wear a weapon in the city and wield magic) - surprisingly, it's in line with medieval realities of late

It's a bit odd that it took an LL mod centered around .. well, "making girls to be good again" to shape these values around thaneship, but - hey, thanks, I take it :)

44 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Never thought of that. But it not a bad idea. Minimum number of devices devices for women without a freedom licence. 

I was just going to hand you over to slaverun if not but it'll make a nice addition probably. 

i do really like this idea as it makes the Freedom License worth getting/having even if you don't have Slaverun.

alternate idea could be to send someone without the Freedom License to a Simple Slavery auction..... or possibly if caught multiple times

without the Freedom License to send to auction (if that is not a ton of work) or maybe just a chance of auction instead of devices added??

just as idea.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah I don't know about that. Surely the men want you inside so they can abuse you?

I was thinking more of making me set up a camp outside so they can ambush me in my sleep! 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Works ok for me. You've got amputator tweaked? and have rerun fnis?

Ahh that explains it, I do not have amputator tweaked. Would it need to be activated? or is it like DCL and all you need are the assets? 

2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i do really like this idea as it makes the Freedom License worth getting/having even if you don't have Slaverun.

alternate idea could be to send someone without the Freedom License to a Simple Slavery auction..... or possibly if caught multiple times

without the Freedom License to send to auction (if that is not a ton of work) or maybe just a chance of auction instead of devices added??

just as idea.

It's a possibility of an outcome. 

I'd more envisaged it to keep you on the poverty line**. It's the one licence I can see being sold at the point of being caught. Can't afford it? Then they'll take stuff from your inventory to cover it. Clothes/food whatever. Also you shouldn't be able to buy any other licence without a freedom licence. Making it the first licence you need which puts a floor under every other licence. It'll probably have the same options as the clothes licence - Always, Slave towns or off. So you can gradually increase the difficulty as slaverun takes over towns. 

** -> I'm not sure about the 'fun factor' of this though. 

2 hours ago, Operand said:

Makes it so that thanes are in-lore privileged (hey, peasants, I can wear a weapon in the city and wield magic) - surprisingly, it's in line with medieval realities of late

.. taking that back

it seems that wielding weapons is not permitted in town no matter what. Intended? I mean, what does weapon license permit:

• Just having a weapon in the inventory so it won't be confiscated by toll collectors at the gate?
  • Having it equipped in town so that guards won't stop the PC and charge her with a fine?

Because my PC just happily bought a weapon license after all the hurdles with the thaneship and property stuff only to be stopped by a guard for having a weapon equipped. Hm...

Intended?

14 minutes ago, Operand said:

.. taking that back

it seems that wielding weapons is not permitted in town no matter what. Intended? I mean, what does weapon license permit:

• Just having a weapon in the inventory so it won't be confiscated by toll collectors at the gate?
  • Having it equipped in town so that guards won't stop the PC and charge her with a fine?

Because my PC just happily bought a weapon license after all the hurdles with the thaneship and property stuff only to be stopped by a guard for having a weapon equipped. Hm...

Intended?

If I remeber, You can change the MCM from being stopped for drawing, equipped, or just having weapons in inventory.

34 minutes ago, Operand said:

Intended?

That's 'guard behaviors' which is a separate entity from licences. Though it does respect licence exceptions. So you can equip a pick/wood axe. 

Some apply only around walled cities like weapons/armors equipped. Others apply everywhere. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That's 'guard behaviors' which is a separate entity from licences. Though it does respect licence exceptions. So you can equip a pick/wood axe. 

In my case that was unlimited duration license.

So, with respect to the guards - which one is it in the end? Does the license only allow to carry stuff in the inventory or does it allow to equip it too? If it's the former then for armor it sort of .. makes little sense I guess (still strolling around naked, hmmm?) and if it's the latter - well, not sure why in my case the PC was charged.

2 hours ago, chuBBies1 said:

If I remeber, You can change the MCM from being stopped for drawing, equipped, or just having weapons in inventory.

Yes, but that'd be a waste. Guards doing this is much more immersive and makes it feel like officials in the city are aware of it and it's their doing. A good lore-friendly integration that I wouldn't want to miss.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Never thought of that. But it not a bad idea. Minimum number of devices devices for women without a freedom licence. 

I was just going to hand you over to slaverun if not but it'll make a nice addition probably.

I like the idea of this too. Maybe after a certain number of violations, or x time without the license, or amount/time of devices equipped, it can also send you to slaverun. Or it could be a random % chance on forcegreet without license, dunno.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably this. 

Try and see I guess

Tested and approved. You do not need to activate the plugin for Amputator tweaked, you just need the assets folder active. ?

(It did not cause any headless dancing in the tub)  

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Post the errors you're getting. I've lost track. 

Those are all I was not able to fix...

Spoiler

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_SLS_LicBikiniCurse"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(54,21): ExposureMeterHandler is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(63,21): WetnessMeterHandler is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(72,21): WeathersenseMeterHandler is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3098,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3100,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3102,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3104,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3110,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3112,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3114,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3116,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3137,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3139,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3141,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3143,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3149,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3151,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3153,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3155,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3172,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3174,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3176,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3178,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3184,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3186,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3188,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3190,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3203,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3205,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3207,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3209,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3215,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3217,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3219,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3221,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3232,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3234,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3236,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3247,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3249,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3259,1): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3307,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3309,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3311,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3313,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3315,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3319,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3321,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3323,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3325,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3327,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3340,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3341,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3342,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3343,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3344,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3345,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3346,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3347,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3348,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3349,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3351,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3352,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3353,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3354,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3355,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3356,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3357,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3358,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3359,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3360,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3362,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3363,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3364,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3373,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3375,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3377,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3379,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3381,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3385,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3387,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3389,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3391,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3393,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3402,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3403,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3404,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3405,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3406,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3407,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3408,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3409,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3410,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3411,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3413,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3414,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3415,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3424,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3426,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3428,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3430,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3432,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3436,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3438,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3440,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3442,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3444,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3449,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3450,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3451,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3452,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3453,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3454,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3455,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3456,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3457,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3458,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3467,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3469,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3471,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3473,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3475,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3479,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3481,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3483,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3485,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3487,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3492,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3493,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3494,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3495,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3496,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3497,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3498,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3499,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3500,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3501,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3510,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3512,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3514,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3519,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3520,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3521,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3530,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3532,2): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3537,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3538,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3542,1): LinkedArrayAddArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3546,1): LinkedArrayRemoveArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3559,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3562,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3565,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3568,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3573,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3576,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3579,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3582,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3607,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3610,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3613,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3616,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3621,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3624,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3627,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3630,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3653,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3656,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3659,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3662,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3667,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3670,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3673,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3676,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3699,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3702,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3705,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3708,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3713,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3716,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3719,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3722,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3743,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3747,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3751,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3768,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3772,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3786,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3788,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3805,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3808,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3811,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3814,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3817,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3822,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3825,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3828,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3831,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3834,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3853,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3856,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3859,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3862,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3865,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3870,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3873,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3876,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3879,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3882,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3900,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3903,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3906,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3909,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3912,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3917,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3920,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3923,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3926,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3929,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3947,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3950,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3953,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3956,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3959,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3964,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3967,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3970,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3973,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3976,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3992,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(3996,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(4000,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(4017,4): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc(4021,8): LinkedArrayHasArmor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(90,21): LegacyArmorDatastore is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(171,21): PlayerState is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(180,21): FrostResist is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(189,21): EventEmitter_UpdateWarmth is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(189,47): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(198,21): EventEmitter_UpdateCoverage is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(198,49): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(207,21): EventEmitter_OnTamrielRegionChange is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(207,56): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(216,21): EventEmitter_OnConjuredObjectIDUpdated is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(216,60): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(225,21): EventEmitter_OnRescuePlayer is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(225,49): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(234,21): EventEmitter_DispelBoundCloaks is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(234,52): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(243,21): EventEmitter_OnInnerFireMeditate is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(243,54): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(252,21): EventEmitter_OnPlayerStartSwimming is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(252,56): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(261,21): EventEmitter_OnPlayerStopSwimming is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(261,55): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(270,21): EventEmitter_SoupEffectStart is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(270,50): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(279,21): EventEmitter_SoupEffectStop is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(279,49): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(288,21): EventEmitter_FrostfallLoaded is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(288,50): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(297,21): EventEmitter_StartFrostfall is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(297,49): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(306,21): EventEmitter_StopFrostfall is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(306,48): cannot cast a none to a fallbackeventemitter, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(315,40): ArmorShield is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(325,17): LegacyArmorDatastore is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(325,38): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(325,38): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(325,82): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(327,21): LegacyArmorDatastore is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(327,42): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(327,42): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(327,80): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(329,40): WAF_ClothingCloak is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(331,40): FrostfallEnableKeywordProtection is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(331,107): FrostfallIsCloakCloth is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(331,162): FrostfallIsCloakFur is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(331,215): FrostfallIsCloakLeather is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1802,21): _Frost_ExposureTarget is not a property on script frostfallapi or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1802,43): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1802,4): cannot return a none from getplayerexposurelimit, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1930,58): WornGearValues is not a property on script _frost_clothingsystem or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1930,27): too many arguments passed to function
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1930,4): cannot return a none from getplayerarmorwarmth, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1958,60): WornGearValues is not a property on script _frost_clothingsystem or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1958,27): too many arguments passed to function
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1958,4): cannot return a none from getplayerarmorcoverage, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1986,27): GetDatastoreKeyFromForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(1987,19): DatastoreHasKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\frostutil.psc(2015,19): DatastoreHasKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_IntAmp.psc(4,11): cannot convert to unknown type _amp_main
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_IntAmp.psc(4,11): cannot cast a quest to a _amp_main, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_IntAmp.psc(4,25): _amp_main is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(25,7): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(26,7): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(26,7): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(27,22): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(27,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(28,24): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(28,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(29,24): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(29,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(30,23): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(30,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(31,24): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(31,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(32,18): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc(32,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\BYOHRelationshipAdoptableScript.psc(130,69): UpdateSpouseHouseInt is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\BYOHRelationshipAdoptionScript.psc(380,69): MoveSpouseAdoption is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\BYOHRelationshipAdoptionScript.psc(610,69): MoveSpouseAdoption is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4138,5): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,4): Camera is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,11): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,19): Camera is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,26): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,34): Camera is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,41): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,49): Camera is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,56): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(24,7): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(25,7): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(25,7): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(26,22): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(26,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(27,24): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(27,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(28,24): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(28,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(29,23): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(29,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(30,24): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(30,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(31,18): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(31,13): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(122,101): GetOriginalScale is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(122,90): cannot compare a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(122,90): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(146,26): GetOriginalScale is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(146,15): cannot compare a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(146,15): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(147,24): GetOriginalScale is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_infDeflateAbility.psc(147,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_InfEventManager.psc(114,54): GetOriginalScale is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_InfEventManager.psc(114,43): cannot compare a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_InfEventManager.psc(114,43): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(187,12): doregister is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(204,11): msgChance is not a property on script sr_inflatemessages or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(204,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(205,11): DoRegister is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(240,79): msgChance is not a property on script sr_inflatemessages or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(240,23): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(240,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(325,38): msgChance is not a property on script sr_inflatemessages or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(325,3): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(362,12): msgChance is not a property on script sr_inflatemessages or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(362,11): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(524,12): DoRegister is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateConfig.psc(526,12): StopMessages is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\rapeTattoos.psc(272,3): variable fadeTattoos is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\rapeTattoos.psc(272,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_IntMa.psc(36,29): GetCurrentEffectsStage is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_IntMa.psc(36,1): cannot return a none from getcurrenteffectsstage, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(256,26): cannot convert to unknown type xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(256,26): cannot cast a perk to a xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(256,69): xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756 is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(260,26): cannot convert to unknown type xs2__prkf_xmapassivefingersmi_05112b24
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(260,26): cannot cast a perk to a xs2__prkf_xmapassivefingersmi_05112b24, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(260,69): xs2__prkf_xmapassivefingersmi_05112b24 is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for _SLS_LicBikiniCurse.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _SLS_LicBikiniCurse.psc

2 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

Those are all I was not able to fix...

I hope you're using a virtual mod manager or this can get messy.

1. Obviously most of the problem is still frostfall. Don't know what this shared library is that you mentioned. Don't think I've ever used it. All I've ever used are the dev kits from their respective download pages. 

Reinstall and load files in this order:

Campfires

Frostfall

Campfires sdk

Frostfall sdk

Like I said, hopefully you're using a virtual mod manager because you should not run your game with the dev kits installed. It creates a lot of log spam and probably breaks things. 

2. Some scripts are naming a variable SLIF_Inflate. Ed does this. I don't know how he compiles it. SLIF_Inflate is a script in SLIF. And you can't name variables as scripts. So you've got to find the variable in the source file and rename it to anything else.

3. You need: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59849

+ this script is not included in anywhere for some reason: xxx_PRKF_xxxPassiveFingersmit_020A3756.psc

4. If you're saving the esp in the CK then you need to esmify simply knock. Not doing this will cause the CK to dump all SK properties and will probably break SK/SLS. 

Good luck :)

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

(It did not cause any headless dancing in the tub)  

I'm kind of disappointed tbh :(

10 hours ago, Operand said:

So, with respect to the guards - which one is it in the end?

Licence allows you to carry/trade stuff. 

Guard behaviors are independent of licences really. Eg-> they still don't want to see armed/armored women around inside of cities. I think armor checks only applies to head/body/hands/feet. So if you're using the modified bikini slots mod then a bikini bra/panty will pass but boots etc will not. 

13 hours ago, excidium93 said:

Would it be possible to add a soft dependence to Skooma Whore to use the (very funny) drugs in SW with the Rape Forced Drug feature?

I could have sworn it already did?

Edit: Yes it should (checked script) but know that the chance of getting the 'fancy' drugs are bundled with skooma. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Guard behaviors are independent of licences really. Eg-> they still don't want to see armed/armored women around inside of cities. I think armor checks only applies to head/body/hands/feet. So if you're using the modified bikini slots mod then a bikini bra/panty will pass but boots etc will not. 

Aha, got it.  So.. no love for thanes

Then a feature request: make an exception for thanes ? i.e. if the license type is set for thaneship (choice/random) - then with the license present, guards will let her pass with weapons on. Reason? Just pure "I want to feel important" thingy. Ideally guards would say "hey, girls aren't allowed to wield weapons in towns, but since you're a thane, it's ok" - instead of what they would say currently (i.e. "put that weapon away").

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The new licences (Property, curfew/whore, freedom) are meant to be 'utility' type licences

I'd like to ask about curfew/whore license again, everything else works fine, also main gate curfew works too, but toll guards or normal guard do not care if my character is running around city after city curfew. I only have this problem? 

58 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

I'd like to ask about curfew/whore license again, everything else works fine, also main gate curfew works too, but toll guards or normal guard do not care if my character is running around city after city curfew. I only have this problem? 

Not much point in asking me. I wouldn't have released it if I didn't think it was working. 

Are you getting curfew begin/end notifications? Probably stupid but you are visible to guards? Try turning curfew off in the menu. Exit the menu and go back in and enable it. 

Debug -> GetActorPackage might also be useful in debugging. Use it on guards.

Two globals that would be of interest

_SLS_CurfewIsInEffect

_SLS_CurfewViolation

do 'help _SLS_Curfew' to check them

Also I'd presume you don't have a whore/curfew licence....

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not much point in asking me. I wouldn't have released it if I didn't think it was working. 

Are you getting curfew begin/end notifications?

xD it is true, sorry, you always test! and i could have tried before, i simply changed times, and it is working now, it probably did not register correct when i set it up first time. thank you!