25 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Thanks. Just what I needed.

You can save yourself an ESP slot by just making the changes yourself in xEdit

All that mod does is adjust the DATA value in 4 Game settings

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.46d925615fab569860942f513968757d.png

The Int appears to just be a septim value. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Fixed thanks. I'll have to check all my other overlay mods as I basically copied and pasted the code. 

Among the ones I use :
BIS tweak ==> also affected by this bug (GetEmptySlot in mzinOverlayUtility.psc script)
SL Cum Overlays ==> not affected, GetEmptySlot is Ok (in SCO_CumHandler.psc)

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You can save yourself an ESP slot by just making the changes yourself in xEdit

All that mod does is adjust the DATA value in 4 Game settings

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.46d925615fab569860942f513968757d.png

The Int appears to just be a septim value. 

That's exactly what I did. Copied the settings to Requiem.esp. :)

38 minutes ago, Boulo_92 said:

Is it normal that the pain sound is very weak

Yea I'm finding the hit sound very loud and the pain voice very low. 

Needs sliders probably. 

Also Sound.Play(ObjRef) isn't very good at all. It doesn't take into account the distance or direction to the sound at all it seems. I've mocked up the distance via code GetDistance() but I think I'd be better off seeing if applying as a magic effect sound or something would work better. 

This is also the reason when you're approached by your horse for sex his neighing can be heard from the other side of the map as if he was directly in front of you. 

Regarding the Desperate women of the kennel :
I can see in my papyrus log a lot of synchronization from SlaveTats on Desperate Women :
SlaveTats: Beginning synchronization for zbfSlaveFemale

If I'm not mistaken, it's due to the RapeTattoo added on Desperate Women (RapeTats.AddRapeTat(MySlave) in the SLS_PlaceRandomZazSlave.psc script).
The problem (if it is ?) is that I have these logs even when I am no longer in the Kennel.
SlaveTats continues to receive sync requests for these NPCs even long after leaving the Kennel, as if (I'm guessing) new RapeTattoo keep being added.
Shouldn't we no longer see these treatments once out of the Kennel ?

53 minutes ago, Boulo_92 said:

Shouldn't we no longer see these treatments once out of the Kennel ?

Temp slave actors are probably being held in aliases on quest _SLS_KennelSlavesQuest

Do Sqv _SLS_KennelSlavesQuest

_SLS_KennelSlavesQuest is stopped once the inside kennel door is unloaded. Might change it to OnCellDetatch. 

Try more cell transitions. 

I'd imagine that slavetats shouldn't work on unloaded actors. In fact I couldn't get slavetats to work for the slaves at all while trying to add rape tats automatically when entering the kennel. Also didn't work through the slavetats mcm. Posted about it over in the thread. Was ignored there as well. So..... :shrugs:.... but I will remove the code trying to add rape tats. 

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Temp slave actors are probably being held in aliases on quest _SLS_KennelSlavesQuest

Do Sqv _SLS_KennelSlavesQuest

_SLS_KennelSlavesQuest is stopped once the inside kennel door is unloaded. Might change it to OnCellDetatch. 

Try more cell transitions. 

I'd imagine that slavetats shouldn't work on unloaded actors. In fact I couldn't get slavetats to work for the slaves at all while trying to add rape tats automatically when entering the kennel. Also didn't work through the slavetats mcm. Posted about it over in the thread. Was ignored there as well. So..... :shrugs:.... but I will remove the code trying to add rape tats. 

Thanks, I checked and _SLS_KennelSlavesQuest is stopped.
And I still have all these papyrus SlaveTats sync logs on Desperate women.

I modified SlaveTats.psc to get the ref_id in the papyrus log.
Debug.Trace ("SlaveTats: Beginning synchronization for" + target.GetLeveledActorBase (). GetName () + "id:" + target)

Then after relaunching the game and having SlaveTats sync logs on Desperate Women :
I tried to do a prid ref_id then moveto player on one of the Desperate Women appearing in the papyrus log :
no NPC appears.
I tried "enable" with no result.

When I do "player.moveto ref_id" I am teleported to the Kennel, but the desperate woman there does not have the same ref_id as in the log.

It looks like SlaveTats is still working on unloaded actors ....
So rather a problem on the SlaveTats side.

2 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

Thanks, I checked and _SLS_KennelSlavesQuest is stopped.
And I still have all these papyrus SlaveTats sync logs on Desperate women.

I modified SlaveTats.psc to get the ref_id in the papyrus log.
Debug.Trace ("SlaveTats: Beginning synchronization for" + target.GetLeveledActorBase (). GetName () + "id:" + target)

Then after relaunching the game and having SlaveTats sync logs on Desperate Women :
I tried to do a prid ref_id then moveto player on one of the Desperate Women appearing in the papyrus log :
no NPC appears.
I tried "enable" with no result.

When I do "player.moveto ref_id" I am teleported to the Kennel, but the desperate woman there does not have the same ref_id as in the log.

It looks like SlaveTats is still working on unloaded actors ....
So rather a problem on the SlaveTats side.

I think that the same thing happens in Slaverun Reloaded.  I have Slavetats forever redoing the tattoos of half the slave population in Dragonsreach, (whilst the PC is elsewhere), after Rape Tattoos (I presume) has added them while the PC is in there and some randy dork has porked them. 

Maybe if we ask nicely, @Monoman1 can find some way of adding something to his Rape tattoos etc patches?   ?

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

I think that the same thing happens in Slaverun Reloaded.  I have Slavetats forever redoing the tattoos of half the slave population in Dragonsreach, (whilst the PC is elsewhere), after Rape Tattoos (I presume) has added them while the PC is in there and some randy dork has porked them. 

Maybe if we ask nicely, @Monoman1 can find some way of adding something to his Rape tattoos etc patches?   ?

Thats really an issue for slavetats. Given my existing workload I wouldnt have much interest in looking at it tbh. 

36 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I have a slight question. What exactly does the Open Mouth stuff do  ? If you´re servicing someone, their rod is in your mouth anyway. So why would i open my mouth if he is inside me already/has my mouth open ?

The condition for swallowing cum is that your mouth is open. A lot of animations don't correctly flag the characters mouth to be open so the swallow option doesn't fire. 

So that option basically allows you to 'fix' animations on the fly in game. You can also fire the option in animations where you could conceivably swallow. Or just abuse it and swallow in any scene you want. 

5 minutes ago, lordjester29 said:

For some reason, despite having a bikini license, the gate guards stop me and take all my equipped bikini pieces except for my boots and gauntlets.

Are you sure these pieces have the bikini keyword? If you're running the beta there's a check in the Mcm to display if pieces qualify as bikini armor.

If not you'll have to load your complete load order in TesEdit and make sure nothing is overriding your bikini armors. 

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Would anyone be interested in creating some creature trauma textures? Paw marks/scratches etc.....

Looking through the slavetats AIO I found these, not sure if you would need permissions, would be easy to recolour to a bruise/redened state if needed and could use fadetats to make them.... well fade!

buttshoe1.dds buttshoe3.ddsbuttshoe2.dds buttshoe4.dds  lower_back_pawprint.dds  butt_pawprint.dds

32 minutes ago, Tempy said:

I got to say, the daydream is really fun! 
Not sure how far it goes but the interaction with npc is quite fun! Hopefully it will develop in some more! 

Don't have much in the line of ideas/changes planned for daydreaming. But usually things just pop into my head. Usually when I not even trying to think of ideas for something. (my perverted mind) :P