1 hour ago, audhol said:

Allright 1 more chance to impress the picky monoman.?

Does look better alright. 

File?

50 minutes ago, emes said:

Hmm, doesn't Apropos have "wear and tear" details for animal abuse...?

It does. It looks like it's the same as the 'cuts' slavetat I was looking at. 

I'm not looking for huge gashes and cuts though. I find that kind of thing too overpowering. More scrapes and bruises. 

@Monoman1

I am working on a mod (Succubus Skill Loss) and want to add a feature that makes you lose skills every X hours when you are ravenous from cum addiction in SLS.

There are multiple ways I could implement this, but I added to the mod very recently a method for other mod authors to easily trigger skill gain & loss from within their mods, which is preferable in this case.

It can be basically implemented as below, if it were done within SLS:

Spoiler

Example:

SendModEvent("SSLX_SkillChange", "You REALLY need some cum and begin to forget things.", 1.5)

The example above will cause player to lose 1.5 levels in a random weighted skill and the notification will say "You REALLY need some cum and begin to forget things. Lost skill (SKILL_NAME)".

I know you probably have a million things you're working on but just to get your thoughts at this point.

How do you actually assign followers to the trauma tracking, all I get on the Assign Followers section is  No Target  TRACK, but it's actually greyed out. Did I miss a key to select the target, is it on the all-in-one menu somewhere?

EDIT: Oh, facing them is fine, it's just that Sofia is finicky and doesn't have the vanilla follower factions.

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sounds like it probably is SLS. Are you sure these Npcs are actually wearing clothes? I think I added that check. What naked npc would give you clothes instead of clothing themselves first. 

I'll add spoiler tags to avoid to spoil one of the "Daydream" features

Spoiler

So when she is daydreaming and speaking with the NPC, the NPC gets his clothes and even weapons removed, then the PC looks down to it. Then you request for help and ask for clothes, they say they don't have any clothes.
If the NPC is not getting his clothes removed, it seems that he can offer clothes. 

This is where i'm trying to look into now, because statistically it could be a coincidence. Will try it at least 10 times and get back to you

I'm using SLS 6.22 beta, and I think this version or the one before introduced something with head-facing that has seriously messed up archery.  For some reason, when my character is straining to look behind her or wherever she's trying to look, when switching to first person mode the bow and hands are not in the right place, and the arrow starts its path from somewhere not normal.  Either lower than it already does*, (which is frustrating because you can't shoot at a downward angle, it just gets stuck in the floor), or it starts from above  your head and sails over your target.  

*  This is worse than the standard frustrating inability to shoot downwards in Skyrim unless you're perched on the very edge of something.

I tried using the hotkeyed menu to Stop Looking At, but that doesn't seem to fix it.  I hesitated reporting this because it seems so strange of an effect and I'm not certain its from this mod, but this is the only one that I updated recently that does anything with head tracking...

19 hours ago, RMCW said:

I know you probably have a million things you're working on but just to get your thoughts at this point.

I could probably send a mod event on satiation level change if that would help. I'll have a look at the code later. 

14 hours ago, audhol said:

Made from scratch (get it? scratch!) no permissions needed.

Audspaws.dds 64 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks. I'll take a gander when I can. 

10 hours ago, Tempy said:

I'll add spoiler tags to avoid to spoil one of the "Daydream" features

Oh right. That actually makes sense now. Don't understand why it worked for me when I checked though. I'll look again.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I tried using the hotkeyed menu to Stop Looking At, but that doesn't seem to fix it.

Look in the wheel debug menu for setting the IsNpc variable. 

Oh wow, what a big update! I use YPS always, so very happy for implement! I love the agressor mess with hair and makeup thing! if you find time, maybe also make agressor destroy nylons feature that was added in last YPS!

Sadly i have number of question:

was 0.602 last version? i think i checked for beta after, but didn't see, so rules apply for update from 0.602 to latest or no?

does the pussy hair feature work only with SOS meshes or also with standard version?

you mention control sex with mousewheel in freecam now, this is replacing the standard control of SLSO and STA during sex (speak key, left mouse to fuck faster) or is addition to it?

5 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

was 0.602 last version?

Yes 0.602 was the last NON beta version. So you need to do the update instructions.

5 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

does the pussy hair feature work only with SOS meshes or also with standard version?

Most things work for both SOS and slavetats type pussy hair. I think the only thing that doesn't work is 'trimming' for slavetats.

6 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

you mention control sex with mousewheel in freecam now, this is replacing the standard control of SLSO and STA during sex (speak key, left mouse to fuck faster) or is addition to it?

It's in addition but only under certain circumstances - High arousal, drugged or skooma junkie. Meant to add full corruption to that list but forgot. 

It's also disabled by default due to a conflict between certain papyrus functions that may cause problems. 

45 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Thank you! I have one more small question, is COC qasmoke or COC to another small cell to prepare for upgrade a good idea, or is using COC in general a bad idea becuase it can mess with location tracking of your mod for example? i usually try to avoid but maybe it's fine?

I'd leave town first. Then go somewhere small. Should be ok to coc qasmoke once outside. 

1 hour ago, izumonoryu said:

Is converting the animations using CAO the only thing needed to make this SE compatible, or is there anything else needed?

I think so, but you can just run Cathedral on the top folder (The SL Survival folder) and it will catch everything 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Does anyone else keep getting logged out of LL lately and then get 'your account has been locked try again in x minutes'?

I am not getting my password/capctha wrong before anyone says.

Didnt happen to me yet, and Im on here quite frequently the last few weeks.