1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

What about the SLS spank event? Does it overwrite SLHH 100% of the time as well?

Would love if SLS (or STA for that matter) interfaced with SLHH directly and let you set a slider option for % chance to be slap, and % chance to be SLHH attack.

I am not 100% sure that is true anymore, BakaFactory made a lot of changes to the bump triggers, and MM1 has made some changes to bump spanks I think. 

Initially SLHH was set at a low priority and was frequently stepped on by other mod triggers (It also requires you to actually bump someone like you literally have to sprint into them), and now bump spanks mostly work off greet mechanics I think. (At least it no longer seems necessary to actually "Bump" into anyone to trigger them.) 

13 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Has anyone ever bikini keyworded the appropriate items from "Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT" (version 1.18) if they have could they PM me the altered esp for Skyrim LE please?

on which the stand alone or the replacer?

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I am not 100% sure that is true anymore, BakaFactory made a lot of changes to the bump triggers, and MM1 has made some changes to bump spanks I think. 

Initially SLHH was set at a low priority and was frequently stepped on by other mod triggers (It also requires you to actually bump someone like you literally have to sprint into them), and now bump spanks mostly work off greet mechanics I think. (At least it no longer seems necessary to actually "Bump" into anyone to trigger them.) 

Yeah, I've noticed that they sometimes move towards you to spank you if you're wearing something skimpy or you've started liking it(although it beats me how they can sense it). I haven't experienced any notable change in the SLHH events though. Aside from sprinting into people it can sometimes trigger if you stand very close to someone for more than a second, which can happen if you change cells and someone is blocking your path. It will never trigger by just bumping into someone while walking or running normally, but I think it's better that STA takes over in those situations, and that SLHH requires something extra.

2 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Aside from sprinting into people it can sometimes trigger if you stand very close to someone for more than a second, which can happen if you change cells and someone is blocking your path.

Thing about SLHH is it is more of something other mods are meant to trigger, it has it's own ad hoc mechanism just so it isn't just framework.

But it's full potential is in the hand off script for other mods to use it as an event. I get hit by it from SL Adventures, SLAP, and Babo Dialog can't even remember the last time I triggered it via its mechanic. 

Also, I assume this is a bug

I got caught skipping town, now I've got the toll set to 500, and It was in a Slaverun town, so the penalty should have been either 2500 or 5000, instead it appears I only got penalised 500.

This was with the latest version of Sexlab Survival on a completely new game.

18 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Does everything appear to be going in slow motion during sex? 

if yes 

Are you running SE, and do you have Osmel's Sexlab Utility Plus installed?

(I am having what may be a similar issue, and so far in testing it doesn't happen when I disable Osmels sexlab tweak. Though I am not 100% sure that is the cause yet, because it didn't happen every time before. Periodic bugs are such a pain to track down) 

15 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Edit : Yup seems to have fixed it by not overwriting the OsmelMC utility plus with the Open Mouth scripts

12 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

@user9120975435

@Corsayr

There is some sort of issues with the OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus and the Open Mouth Scripts

Making the setscale go from 1 to 0.01.   Use the command player.setscale 1 when your pc appears to have disappear or sunken and you will be able to move again and reappears

Holy crap! This is why I love the forums, thank you guys!!!

15 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Thing about SLHH is it is more of something other mods are meant to trigger, it has it's own ad hoc mechanism just so it isn't just framework.

But it's full potential is in the hand off script for other mods to use it as an event. I get hit by it from SL Adventures, SLAP, and Babo Dialog can't even remember the last time I triggered it via its mechanic. 

I used to have SLAP in my game but got tired of the number of annoying people who stopped me for a pointless chat, and they always rambled about the same things. It also eats some extra fps when you have mods that add more NPCs to cities. Now I have TDF aroused rape instead. When they approach, they want something more than to talk about the weather. ? But it's a bit on the simple side, so I might have look at SLAP again and really tone down the chance of approach. Sometimes you just need a break you know.

16 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I used to have SLAP in my game but got tired of the number of annoying people who stopped me for a pointless chat, and they always rambled about the same things. It also eats some extra fps when you have mods that add more NPCs to cities. Now I have TDF aroused rape instead. When they approach, they want something more than to talk about the weather. ? But it's a bit on the simple side, so I might have look at SLAP again and really tone down the chance of approach. Sometimes you just need a break you know.

You can modify approachers intent in the MCM and weight it more to the rapey side if small talk isn't your thing*?

I really liked TDF but it was a heavy mod to carry. 

*Fun fact though, someone asking how your day is going counts as helping one of the Yarl's people out for the purposes of the 3 quests you need to complete for Thanehood. ?

16 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Sorry for stupid question, but which mod is SLAP? Is Babo's Dialog translated now?

8 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Sorry for stupid question, but which mod is SLAP? Is Babo's Dialog translated now?

Sexlab Approach (also by BakaFactory)

and yes Babo Dialog is fully translated now. 

-There was a slight mishap involving bread, but that has been cleared up. ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0b74b3af520544b30b546961854501b0.png

So if you are having a lot of Gang Bread events you are using an older version and need to update. ?

I have the forcegreet bug. When I enter the city the whole dialogue with toll guards is started, when it comes to an end - the guards are stalking me and trying to forcegreet, but only the normal dialogue window is activated. And thus the game becomes unplayable, as all the guards are initiating dialogue.

I'm having an issue that I assume is due to this mod, the "All in one key" is set to G.

When I'm searching something in say the cooking pot like "Gourd", when I hit G my controls are locked out completely.

Would it be some how possible to include the Guards as enforcers so that its not only the enforcers that enforce the licenses? and / or include more enforcers to patrol around outside of towns? It seems a bit odd that a law is only enforced at the gates of walled cities.

48 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

BaboDialogue 3.52 seems to be free, check it on his 07 august post in his patreon

3.52 is only one behind the current

It doesn't seem to have the locked tag on it, so yes I stand corrected BaboDialog is open to public just a release behind. (Until he updates the public one be sure to quickly jump off your horse if a rapist approaches you! ? Don't say you weren't warned)