Oh hey, the Trauma system looks great. I actually had something similar planned as a standalone mod and ran into the problem of needing a trillion overlay slots aswell...

I actually started working on a SKSE plugin which allows for runtime manipulation of dds files, and by manipulation I mean overlaying / merging. It is actually fully functional but not polished at all, kind of lost interest in it after I had it working and took a Skyrim break again. This would basically allow you to use just a single overlay slot for each body part, the downside is that you notice a noticeable hiccup when loading / writing high res (4k) resolution files (at least I did on my mediocre system at the time), but if done at the right time they wouldn't be too bothersome I suppose. Would you be at all interested in something like this, Monoman? I can't promise I'd find the time to polish it up myself, but I could send you what I have. You could probably add the functionality you need like manipulating transparency and clean the thing up a bit. It doesn't rely on any RE stuff either so should be easy to compile against SKSE64 too.

7 hours ago, Crota said:

So I edited my armor mods to add them to the Bikini list with Tes5edit and it spits out the Tes5edit cache with the modified files into Mod Organizer. Where do I put those files now?

Do what you want with the backup, but I'd recommend creating a mod out of the cached files. If you end up needing to use TES5Edit again, it'll speed up the load time.

Hi so love the aspects of the mod, encountered a problem though. When I fast travelled out of Whiterun, (yes I play on "easy-mode"), did what i wanted then fast travelled back in, I kept on getting force greeted by any guards or toll collectors that saw me. Tried setting the comment distance to 0 so they wouldn't notice me, but has no effect, the current save is unplayable now (got plenty so not concerned) cause I can't move more than 2 feet before getting another force greeting. Also there's no dialogue option related to my toll evasion either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

EDIT: So I've discovered the source of the problem. IF you fast travel out of a city, AND don't pay the toll, AND you don't have toll evasion enabled, then when you re-enter the city the game will bug out with being force greeted every second. To avoid this you NEED toll evasion enabled. 

Loving the update so far! Updated it to SSE myself and having fun. I was just wondering if an idea would be possible. Would it be hard to make it so that certain licenses only work in certain holds? Different holds having different bounty systems made me think that it would make sense for licenses to only work in the hold that it's purchased in. Great update though!

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

??

Adding armors to the bikini list involves add entries to the json BikiniArmors.json. Not editing the esp. 

Bikini licence: 
Bikini licence is also optional. If you want to use it then you need to add a keyword to the bikini armors so that Survival can differentiate them from normal armors. If you use the stock bikini armors mod on the nexus then I have uploaded a 'ready made' version of it here that adds the needed keyword. You simply replace your esp with the one here and you're good to go. If you've modified your bikini armor mod and don't want to replace it then see how you can add the keyword yourself in the 2nd post on the support page. I recommend method 2. Remember to backup your armor mods first! https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507 

I mean this thing.

8 hours ago, okthen1234567 said:

can you turn the survival aspects on and off?

Don't know which aspects you're referring to but there's a ton of options.

4 hours ago, svandalbear said:

EDIT: So I've discovered the source of the problem. IF you fast travel out of a city, AND don't pay the toll, AND you don't have toll evasion enabled, then when you re-enter the city the game will bug out with being force greeted every second. To avoid this you NEED toll evasion enabled. 

I'll take a look. What's the dialogue?

2 hours ago, Thyken said:

Loving the update so far! Updated it to SSE myself and having fun. I was just wondering if an idea would be possible. Would it be hard to make it so that certain licenses only work in certain holds? Different holds having different bounty systems made me think that it would make sense for licenses to only work in the hold that it's purchased in. Great update though!

This comes up every so often. While it makes sense from a lore point of view, it doesn't make much sense from a practical/fun point of view. There are 7/8 licences and 9 holds. 7/8 * 9 = 63/72 licences.... Imagine having to micromanage all that on a weekly basis. No thanks :P

1 hour ago, Crota said:

I mean this thing.

Those files are just a byproduct of TesEdit. Though you might want to hang on to the backup in case you want to roll back. 

The changes you made should be within the esp itself.

6 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

Oh hey, the Trauma system looks great. I actually had something similar planned as a standalone mod and ran into the problem of needing a trillion overlay slots aswell...

I actually started working on a SKSE plugin which allows for runtime manipulation of dds files, and by manipulation I mean overlaying / merging. It is actually fully functional but not polished at all, kind of lost interest in it after I had it working and took a Skyrim break again. This would basically allow you to use just a single overlay slot for each body part, the downside is that you notice a noticeable hiccup when loading / writing high res (4k) resolution files (at least I did on my mediocre system at the time), but if done at the right time they wouldn't be too bothersome I suppose. Would you be at all interested in something like this, Monoman? I can't promise I'd find the time to polish it up myself, but I could send you what I have. You could probably add the functionality you need like manipulating transparency and clean the thing up a bit. It doesn't rely on any RE stuff either so should be easy to compile against SKSE64 too.

Sound interesting alright. I'd imagine I'm not the only modder that would be interested in such a thing. I've 2 potential problems though. Well 3 maybe. 

1. I know almost nothing about skse plugins.

2. I'd need to be able to fade the textures individually. Wouldn't look right if the beating you took yesterday suddenly pops back in when you take another beating.

3. I'd be concerned about processing time. Perhaps adding one or two textures together might be pretty quick. But 10, 15, 20? 

The hitching you mention while loading 4k textures is a problem anyway, even on my nvme beefy system. Even if it's just one texture. Best to just keep the texture resolution sensible. I haven't seen any of this with the battle wound textures SLS use.

Still I'd imagine such a thing would be useful to the larger community. You should try to polish it up when you have some time. 

6 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

I actually started working on a SKSE plugin which allows for runtime manipulation of dds files

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

1. I know almost nothing about skse plugins.

Using SKSE plugins can do some pretty magical things*, but (and this is a HUGE but!) it also makes converting between LE and SE nearly impossible (Effectively impossible for most lay people)

You would need to start maintaining an LE and SE version of the mod. If the mod was to be supported in both platforms. 

*See almost everything Felisky384 does, like Dynamic Animation Replacer mod. 

1 hour ago, HabibHanson said:

@Monoman1 is there any chance you are planning on adding the option to disable parts of this mod. I really like the features it brings, but would like to be able to disable things like the toll system and whatnot since I have no need for them.

Tolls can be made irrelevant by setting the doors to unlocked, removing the follower requirement and setting the toll amount to zero. 

Everything in this mod can be turned off (afaik) in some way or another. 

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Tolls can be made irrelevant by setting the doors to unlocked, removing the follower requirement and setting the toll amount to zero. 

You still need to keep toll evasion enabled though, the game will bug out with force greeting if you toll evade with it turned off. Re: see my post above.

Bloody amazing update, have been waiting a while for it!

For some reason though I'm having a problem with my char: during/after sex she disappears and when I go into 1st person view she is half sunk into the floor. The game craps out then, I only see monochromatic sky, elsewhere darkness, and all sound in my windows disappears. Anyone know what I did wrong?

4 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Bloody amazing update, have been waiting a while for it!

For some reason though I'm having a problem with my char: during/after sex she disappears and when I go into 1st person view she is half sunk into the floor. The game craps out then, I only see monochromatic sky, elsewhere darkness, and all sound in my windows disappears. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Does everything appear to be going in slow motion during sex? 

if yes 

Are you running SE, and do you have Osmel's Sexlab Utility Plus installed?

(I am having what may be a similar issue, and so far in testing it doesn't happen when I disable Osmels sexlab tweak. Though I am not 100% sure that is the cause yet, because it didn't happen every time before. Periodic bugs are such a pain to track down) 

amazing update ....but the kennels seems kinda buggy ..ctd here and there...

1-can't stop the tracking head ...

2- does the kennels require aroused creatures to ignite the animations !? or only pc sleeping ignite that !?

3- how can pc ask the Kennel owner to stay with the troll !?

many thanks in advance 

On 10/4/2020 at 8:05 AM, ttpt said:

Yeah, after testing with the new survival that overwrite of Utility Plus with the new "Open mouth scripts for SLSO 1.6.7" seems to have been the culprit. On the other hand this probably means that Utility Plus maybe needs an update or maybe not depending on what is actually happening with SLSO. Everything seems normal but then again everything seemed normal last time until my PC had sex and then became really tiny.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:50 AM, ttpt said:

If I had to make a guess so far, it's probably because I let the new SLSO scripts overwrite OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus, which already does stuff to survival's open mouth stuff along with other stuff. There's probably some weird interaction going on which is why actor's scale gets modified somewhere.

Love the forums ! :)

Thanks mate, i have exactly the same problem and was trying to find why, hope that it fixed the scale bug 0.01

Edit : Yup seems to have fixed it by not overwriting the OsmelMC utility plus with the Open Mouth scripts

7 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

I seem to have guards constantly approach the pc and enter dialogue for no reason on repeat, like they just keep approaching immediately after you exit conversation 

See my above comment, quoted below.

On 10/24/2020 at 1:56 PM, svandalbear said:

Hi so love the aspects of the mod, encountered a problem though. When I fast travelled out of Whiterun, (yes I play on "easy-mode"), did what i wanted then fast travelled back in, I kept on getting force greeted by any guards or toll collectors that saw me. Tried setting the comment distance to 0 so they wouldn't notice me, but has no effect, the current save is unplayable now (got plenty so not concerned) cause I can't move more than 2 feet before getting another force greeting. Also there's no dialogue option related to my toll evasion either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I meant more in the terms of hard toggles. Doing what you say effectively turns off tolls, but the scripts still run. Same goes for licenses if you don't individually disable them before you turn the system off.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 11/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, Corsayr said:

If you run STA's bump spank and SLHH at the same time the STA event will always fire over the SLHH harassment. Some kind if priority setting thingy. ? 

What about the SLS spank event? Does it overwrite SLHH 100% of the time as well?

Would love if SLS (or STA for that matter) interfaced with SLHH directly and let you set a slider option for % chance to be slap, and % chance to be SLHH attack.