I had to turn off compulsive sex also but I figured my problems were using sexlab utility and its not been updated with the new SLSO which was the big reason for that mods update. Nothing else so far has broken on a new game since 6.19, have not made it to house buying yet. I usually don't buy any houses at all since I play as Carlotta's daughter in the Family ties mod. I don't think it would evict me or recognize it anyway since I doubt its intended to work that way with this mod.

1 hour ago, divinefire said:

I had to turn off compulsive sex also but I figured my problems were using sexlab utility and its not been updated with the new SLSO which was the big reason for that mods update. 

To be clear, the problem isn't really compulsive sex. It's the trigger but the cause is any mod that has RegisteredForKey(0). These are usually mods with assignable hotkeys. You need to ask the mod author to add checks to ensure they are never registering their mod for keycode 0. 

For something you can do yourself - Bind all bindable keys to something. Bind keys you never use to a single throwaway key. 

On 9/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, saltshade said:

The cover animation/option of this mod is incompatible with heels sound. It will trigger a second soundset, which will play even when you stand still. I don't have this issue with the cover option from Cursed Loot, so I'm using that instead. Am I the only one with this issue?

No. This is not a issue with cover animation being incompatible with heel sound. Someone, about two to three years ago under technical threads, found out that the issue is something to do with how Skyrim was rendering the animation and frame rates. Other items will produce the double step effect as well. However, you probably won't notice them as the heel sound mod has the sound output set higher than the regular foot sound files for Skyrim. This can be adjusted in XEdit. Any cover animation mod, and I have tested a lot of them, has this issue. The only exceptions are DCL, and Baka Factory's DAR animation files which are still being worked on. Note, that DCL does not fix the issue completely. When the scripts are loading on start up there are a few minor issues that eventually go away. 

I am currently stuck with the older version of SLS, a test or beta version I think, posted in the forms prior to the 0.602, that requires DCL as dependency, but not as a activated mod. I can't run DCL's since version 5.0 as several features ARE explicitly causing crashes within my load order.  

I would love it if the DCL cover animation solution could be included in the newer versions of SLS, or if an MCM otion to use the DCL as an inactive dependency, like how it was in the test or beta versions, to be included. I would like to move onto the newer versions of SLS and enjoy the experiance.

However, considering this issue has been around since 2016-2017, and Kimy is the only person who was able to find a way to manage it, I am expecting it to be a lot of work for a minor enhancement. Just wanted to say thanks Monoman1 for the exceptional work so far and really dig the vision that your building.

53 minutes ago, PriestOfKhorne said:

I would love it if the DCL cover animation solution could be included in the newer versions of SLS,

I think all you've got to do is copy the animation over and rename it? Asked for permission to use it but was ignored. 

DCLs animation doesn't stop the footstep sound anyway. It's just a lot less frequent. 

55 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think all you've got to do is copy the animation over and rename it? Asked for permission to use it but was ignored. 

DCLs animation doesn't stop the footstep sound anyway. It's just a lot less frequent. 

Could always ask BakaFactory (aka @factoryclose ) if he could make you a cover animation. 

I know he uses this mod, and he is an awesome animator. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Can Slap That Ass be put through Cathedral to play in Skyrim SE or are there problems? (asking cause I seem to remember someone saying it won't work in SE)

also when people put SLS into SE, are they just running it through Cathedral or are they doing something special? (might try the beta in my se game is why I ask)

one last thing... In the current non beta release, what sound plays after sex? I've decided if Ima use AO2 yet in my game, and the vanilla sound effect SLS uses sounds awful and is way too loud.

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Can Slap That Ass be put through Cathedral to play in Skyrim SE or are there problems? (asking cause I seem to remember someone saying it won't work in SE)

also when people put SLS into SE, are they just running it through Cathedral or are they doing something special? (might try the beta in my se game is why I ask)

one last thing... In the current non beta release, what sound plays after sex? I've decided if Ima use AO2 yet in my game, and the vanilla sound effect SLS uses sounds awful and is way too loud.

Thanks!

I use STA in SSE all the time, it converts easy peasy ?

Both STA and SLS install as normal into SE then run cathedral on the top folder and done. (I am currently running the beta)

From 25% enslavement chance to 3%, lol. So I'm not the only one who thought a 1 in 4 of being enslaved was harsh.

Is Monoman still thinking about adding in 'events' like he mentioned maybe doing in the mod description? Of course, my issue is that there is still (even with frostfall) not a ton of reason to go into someone's house and risk enslavement when you can just go into an inn and wait until morning. Maybe occasionally, if you're using another mod which requires to sleep every now and then (like devious followers) AND you don't want to fork up the 100 gold. But 100 gold isn't much at all after a certain level. Maybe make inn cost scale based on level similarly to tolls?

This mod adds some interesting new mushroom models, but there was nothing about that in the description. It would have been appropriate to include it in the patch notes, because when you encounter something you didn't know you installed it's sometimes hard to know what mod it's from. It was a fun suprise though.

Arcadia's Pervy Garden:

Spoiler

ScreenShot158.jpg

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

This mod adds some interesting new mushroom models, but there was nothing about that in the description. It would have been appropriate to include it in the patch notes, because when you encounter something you didn't know you installed it's sometimes hard to know what mod it's from. It was a fun suprise though.

Arcadia's Pervy Garden:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot158.jpg

That's the result of "daydreaming" feature.  And telling you all the details would spoil the surprise.

Asking this here because IDK where else to ask... have an issue where, when the jarl tells you to talk to the wizard (in whiterun), the wizard force greets me and there's no dialogue to advance the plot. Now they're perpetually stuck like that and I can't continue the bleak fall barrows quest. No idea what mod caused it to happen.

Is it possible to do the quest anyway, maybe?

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

At least I will know what caused it the next time it happens, or maybe not. ?

Well, now we've set up the expectation that any and all weird shit you see in game is because of this...and it might not be ;)

SLS is a great mod when it comes to adding that extra struggle that makes a woman's life in Skyrim challenging. But as soon as you make friends with someone or join a guild, that struggle suddenly becomes a lot easier because Skyrim lets you help yourself to all their possessions, and it doesn't sit well with the idea of SLS. That's why I would like to request an option to disable that feature and never be able to gain access to other people's containers. Would it be possible?

Hi,

I think I found a bug, the same as there was in the Spank That Ass mod :
Some overlays (facial, hand and feet) do not appear.
For example : the facial overlay for daydreaming when in dialogue with a woman.
The problem lies in the GetEmptySlot function of the SLS_Utility.psc script : the number of overlays recovered is always that of the body

In the SLS_Utility.psc script, on line 807 (and probably also on line 826), I think we should replace :
     Int i = NiOverride.GetNumBodyOverlays()
by using the existing GetNumSlots function :
     Int i = GetNumSlots(Area)
so that the recovery of the number of overlays is done according to the area.

Note: this bug does not appear if the number of overlays configured in nieoverride.ini (skee.ini on SSE) is the same for body, face, hand and feet.
It appears if the number set for face, hand, or feet is less than the number set for body.

Found a pretty game-breaking bug. PC had been caught for toll evading and was in an armbinder. But she got out of the armbinder and paid the toll and left the city while still unbound. The toll collector followed outside the city gate and accosted about needing to be restrained. Put the armbinder back on. After doing this, still won't stop following. I reloaded to when I left the city, and immediately ran away and took a cart to a completely different hold (Dawnstar). I spent ten minutes at the hold when the toll collector abruptly sprinted into the building and put the armbinder back on. Same behavior as before. Apparently no where in skyrim is safe from this guy.

So, basically, if you leave the city while unbound, when you're supposed to be bound, the toll collector can follow and harass you forever.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

SLS is a great mod when it comes to adding that extra struggle that makes a woman's life in Skyrim challenging. But as soon as you make friends with someone or join a guild, that struggle suddenly becomes a lot easier because Skyrim lets you help yourself to all their possessions, and it doesn't sit well with the idea of SLS. That's why I would like to request an option to disable that feature and never be able to gain access to other people's containers. Would it be possible?

There's a mod that changes the thresholds of value that friends allow you to take. Can't remember the name of it though.