1 hour ago, Nelandros said:

"The prophecy is true!"

Umm... not much. The music is by Hans Zimmer used in the docking scene in Interstellar. Starts around 2:55 in this clip:

1 hour ago, KinkySims306 said:

For once i made an episode not filled with blood and violence

Are you feeling OK today, KinkySims306?

(couldn't help teasing...?). I don't feel like you've overdone either the blood or violence in your past stories.

26 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

Are you feeling OK today, KinkySims306?

(couldn't help teasing...?). I don't feel like you've overdone either the blood or violence in your past stories.

neither do i!
nontheless,i still think every once in a while it's nice to have a calmer episode
Thank you for the support!

6 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

@val21  In my game I messed with the MCCC settings to consider young adults for marriage and teens and young adults for pregnancy.  Lilith married and moved to Sulani.  Great place to live if you're a vampire...

MCCC is very good and bad for this, once you setting it it keeps getting worse with unlogical families...

But here I was very surprised when I see that she was still in Forgotten Hollow with her brother, single

@snowdog04 Loved the comment! I guess those suits aren't as bulky as they look!

@porkybork Thanks! I'll have to tell my boss that I've been told I have an amazing work ethic ? The truth is, I started working on this project back when the quarantine started in March, so I've had a lot of time to get it together. And once I get started on a video series, I become obsessed... it's all I do in my free time. Now I've done with making the series, I can watch movies and play video games again. I started Horizon Zero Dawn this past weekend, and I'm having a blast.

Love them, @mrrakkonn! Your version of Yuki looks much more selfconfident than the one I play with.

When Yuki came into my game the first time,, she was pregnant, and cause i wanted to play a family, I "adopted" her. Since then I play my teenie household in Strangerville, and while Yuki was extremely shy in the beginning, she changed into someone, who knows her way into life. She even beat up Tina Peeping during two of her visits.

To me your picture is some kind of prophetical. :classic_smile:

@carlfatal Thank you! I'm actually very happy with both of them, I started with creating Candy by mixing two sims' appearances with genetics (one of them Asian) then settling on one of the off-spring of that and tweaking her 'till I was happy, then I created Yuki off her genetics and tweaked some there as well. This is probably the quickest I've ever been in making sims, as I've almost certainly settled on their facial appearances and I've also already set up all the outfits for both of them and set them up with traits and skills (which is easy with Maxis sims). For Candy I've actually based her partly on sim DJ Candy "Supergroove" from another game (phone I think), which has been confirmed to be the same sim as Candy Behr in Windenburg, there she is a famous DJ known for her parties. So my version is kind of set up to be a celebrity (4 stars) as well as having maxed out DJing skill to make her eligible for the Headliner DJ NPC role. With Yuki I just went with the in-game bio that states she is gaining infamy as an underground hacker to give her high programming skill, 1-star celebrity and the Noticeable fame perk. 

I also gave Candy some tattoos, because I felt like my version of her should have some. 

image.png.34d480d687d955ac6d5429cb4426be06.png   image.png.dc11827777a956fb2e9cbd4ff40e75cd.png   image.png.51aefac3b687264759dc61e88fe4755e.png

@mrrakkonn, I did nothing with Candy so far but yes, i know this backstory of her, and always thought I should do something with her. But you wouldn´t imaging, the sisters never met again, after Yuki joined Lilith´s household. I tried to invite her but it never happened. So Candy sadly got forgotten.

In my story Yuki also became the crazy programmer and hacker, and for some time she earned good money by hacking bank accounts. Sadly she came too late for the Strangerville storyline, and now the girls are simply pupils but both have high skills in programming. Yuki evventually left the hacker career after her daughter Nelly was born, and now she tries to get a famous pro gamer but she has a hard way to go to reach her goal. Luckily both girls are fit in woodworking, and making mirrors provides a lot of cash, much more than programming would do. Strangerville seems to be stuck in the fifties... :classic_laugh:

Nelly tells very important news to her mother, while Yuki is doing homeschooling:

wgh4ik8d.jpg

Spoiler

Best friends:

jn5dt475.jpg

Yuki in badass pose:

e4cqeehz.jpg

This never would have happened in the beginning:

ch79u8ud.jpg

It´s obvious, who is the leading part here:

2o55oag5.jpg

EDIT: I knew, I did forget something: @Juliette Tango, yepp, this house is built on the starter lot in Glimmerbrook. :classic_smile: