Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

No Reshade:

 

TS4_x642026-09-1119-39-31_276.png.d10f4d55b23dcf83fdbde3e5d089efc8.png

 

Cartoonie Style Preset:

 

TS4_x642026-09-1119-37-35_463.png.602e69dfae331c8eb2ecde2142396451.png

 

Sunset Preset

 

TS4_x642026-09-1119-39-07_209.png.1c9e4257206eceab02a3d64f671fbd3a.png

Feat Lucrecia

No reshade: Reality TV vibes.

Cartoonie preset: Picture taking vibes. (Maybe)

Sunset preset: GTA 6 vibes. (Slight glaze but it's definitely there)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 

28_09.2026_17-08-33.png.60480c05b91ceca0c5efa66f10d7e788.png

- I hope Paolo likes my new outfit.

 

28_09.2026_17-10-06.png.3758f8f3a9309373bb8d9436f6052fff.png

 

- And if he doesn't...

 

28_09.2026_17-09-33.png.de8b0b3a4b4638dbe9ec9e8adfea1804.png

 

- Then his balls will get up close and personal with my new shoes—ha-ha! 😝:naughty:

Posted

I hesitate to post this in this thread, because as the cameraman, I deserve very little credit for this, but I love this sequence. This is the end of an older doggystyle series from Amra72, and there are two different climaxes available, but if you go with the Outside version, the bottom sim bucks off the top sim and then jacks him off. The expressions on his face in this process are priceless.

 

TS4_x642026-09-2720-24-18_887.jpg.3ab46afde7add66ab083dadd49a3f4ce.jpgTS4_x642026-09-2720-24-25_420.jpg.d079bd1609f28bf459281d5b852d3527.jpgTS4_x642026-09-2720-24-31_150.jpg.77aa6e71a136598a9d25eb5f6361291c.jpg

 

Then her look of satisfaction when it's over...

 

TS4_x642026-09-2720-25-06_931.jpg.b65bf76eae8c79d1af232d78dd3974cd.jpg

 

(There's actually a little more action between those, but they didn't quite get captured in my shots the way these parts did.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...