@snowdog04,

those cat ladies... :classic_laugh:

It seems, that the premade cats aren´t unfertile at all, and especially the strays can be responsible for a big amount of unwanted cats in you neighborhoods. I changed this by opening every household with cats or dogs in the CAS and give the animals an unfertile state. You can easily change this in the upper left, where you find all the personality attributes. It helps a lot.

And you can always return to a fertile state in the CAS, so this solution is not final at all. :classic_smile:

2 minutes ago, Cipher 0.2™ said:

Really Love This Make Over , I Try To Remake Her Once Using Her Original . But Never Turn Out Like I Wanted ?

Alot of the Maxis Sims kind of have pretty bad faces, not in that I just find them ugly, I find that they are bad in that they don't look like people (just being ugly would be fine, I'd welcome more ugly and weird sims that actually look sort of like real people within the framework of Sims 4's graphical style and look). There are exceptions of course, but I generally find that if you are doing a makeover/remake of a Maxis sim you may as well just start doing the face from scratch in most cases.  

2 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Darlene and Sarissa find their rescue attempt foiled, when a mysterious signal prevents transporter lock in:

The Xanthi Mystery Episode 29: "Queen's Gambit"

I Really Miss This Out ! Aw Man .. Where Can I Watch From Ep 1 ?? I Watch a Bit Ep 29 . But I Don`t Want To Give Myself a Spoiler .?

2 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Alot of the Maxis Sims kind of have pretty bad faces, not in that I just find them ugly, I find that they are bad in that they don't look like people (just being ugly would be fine, I'd welcome more ugly and weird sims that actually look sort of like real people within the framework of Sims 4's graphical style and look). There are exceptions of course, but I generally find that if you are doing a makeover/remake of a Maxis sim you may as well just start doing the face from scratch in most cases.  

I Agree . Vanilla Sims Always Look Good While In Their Trailer Tho . Hha . But It Pretty Sad To See Them When In Cas , I Was Bamboozled ?

33 minutes ago, Cipher 0.2™ said:

I Agree . Vanilla Sims Always Look Good While In Their Trailer Tho . Hha . But It Pretty Sad To See Them When In Cas , I Was Bamboozled ?

As I said it varies alot. A weakness of alot of Maxis sims (and alot of sims in general, on the gallery or elsewhere) is that they don't seem to pay much attention to how they look in profile, from the side that is. So alot of them have like weirdly jutting faces, or strange noses and chins. 

Interestingly enough I think alot of the best Maxis sims actually can be found in CAS default sims that show up whenever you open CAS to start a new game or reset a household in CAS.

image.png.c53627c2d7fd02e64fb2dc12b7a43258.png  image.png.d1cb3042c962d66767e745b916614c8d.png  image.png.972dbc79083b26d56fd59ced1dba8cbd.png  image.png.769c615601595425eda01276669e76bc.png  image.png.7b21ccfa79e2c9183b74088442db540f.png  image.png.73dbc2462baf2d15f9e574cd7cf05142.png

I don't think any of these are in the world, presumably because they are meant to be "starter player characters", but a lot of them look pretty decent and much better than alot of sims placed in the world, like off the top of my head I think the base game Calientes look awful, as do Candy and Yuki Behr in my opinion (their style and characterization in terms of warderobe is good, but the faces are terrible), and there's several others I could probably list and there are also exceptions to it (I think for instance that Vladislaus Strauss looks good, as does Judith Ward, and several others). 

18 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

As I said it varies alot. A weakness of alot of Maxis sims (and alot of sims in general, on the gallery or elsewhere) is that they don't seem to pay much attention to how they look in profile, from the side that is. So alot of them have like weirdly jutting faces, or strange noses and chins. 

Interestingly enough I think alot of the best Maxis sims actually can be found in CAS default sims that show up whenever you open CAS to start a new game or reset a household in CAS.

image.png.c53627c2d7fd02e64fb2dc12b7a43258.png  image.png.d1cb3042c962d66767e745b916614c8d.png  image.png.972dbc79083b26d56fd59ced1dba8cbd.png  image.png.769c615601595425eda01276669e76bc.png  image.png.7b21ccfa79e2c9183b74088442db540f.png  image.png.73dbc2462baf2d15f9e574cd7cf05142.png

I don't think any of these are in the world, presumably because they are meant to be "starter player characters", but a lot of them look pretty decent and much better than alot of sims placed in the world, like off the top of my head I think the base game Calientes look awful, as do Candy and Yuki Behr in my opinion (their style and characterization in terms of warderobe is good, but the faces are terrible), and there's several others I could probably list and there are also exceptions to it (I think for instance that Vladislaus Strauss looks good, as does Judith Ward, and several others). 

@mrrakkonn Yea They Do? . I Smile a Lot When I Turn Them Around In Cas . . This Default Sims Does Look Good, But I Always Click That Random Dice To Try My Luck When Creating New Persona For My World .

But I Always Use Townie Original Face Whenever I Remake . Like Alice Here :

1572499207_04-21-20_10-51-47PM.png.2ab1eaf28d01a56714fd6c3b18db91a5.png

This Creation Has Flaw Actually . But Nevertheless Community Can Recognise Her Immediately . But For My Becca :

271471748_JuliaRemakeBFF.png.42a2a82d8da41790b8904c30ebda98bd.png

Even Tho I Use Becca Original . This 3 Is The Best I Can Make To Have That Little Similarity Of Original . But Community Won`t Know This Is Becca Without Mentioning It .

And Definitely Agree With You 100% That Caliente Sisters Really Look Awful ? . But For Vladislaus & Judith Their Face a Bit Weird But Acceptable As a Townie . Still I Remake Them For My World . Cuz Its No Fun Watching Maxis Sims In Action With WW?

18 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

At the bottom, under the episode;

All previous videos are @ https://bit.ly/2TG32MA

12 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@Cipher 0.2™ I forgot to mention something. If you haven't watched "The Maltese Dildo" yet, I'd watch that first, then "Sam & Ray Adventures", if you want to watch them in chronological order.

Thank You So Much @2cool4u_1 . I Really Appreciate That ? .

I See . I Will Do Just That?

16 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Thank you for the help, @2cool4u_1!

@Cipher 0.2™ I'm happy you enjoyed #29! Once you go to the drive, just open the "Xanthi Mystery" folder.

Everyone, I meant to mention, I'll post #30 on Sunday, where Sarissa and the Xanthi Queen battle in a fight to the death! So stay tuned ?

I Only Watched It A Bit Actually . Like 10 Sec, And I Stop It Immediately . The Video So Well Made I Just Have To Watch It From The Start ? 

Thanks For Making This . Will Make Sure I Keep Up All The Update ?

16 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

It's by DiscoverySims, he's got a bunch of fantastic originals and townie makeovers.

I Must Have Skip It . Gotta Check It Out Again . Thanks @snowdog04 ?

I am currently working on the last house in the Shady Acres neighborhood, the Riverview House. Again some kind of Victorian mansion, and I nearly died, while I tried and eventually managed to build a stacked, open staircase from the basement ot the roof. I had to rebuild parts of the house again and again... I don´t check this room based build mode. For me this doesn´t feel intuitive but time consuming and simply annoying.

At least the facade is done so far, so here two pictures, how it came out. Gardening and floorplan is the next step tomorrow then.

65fw9bli.jpg

7v2jsmgf.jpg

I am also working on my own wordpress blog, "fatalsims", I will use this for sharing my builds, and other stuff, stories, recolors and such. :classic_smile: