30 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

It's missing the (less useful) vertical rotations, but that looks VERY handy. Thanks for the detailed explanation. I think in some people's cases, the "Before" pic might be more accurate.

Yes, if vertical rotation was an option I probably would have done some of the fix by rotating her hips upwards.  It would only work for 1 or 2 clicks before her straight back started looking wrong though.  Ideally... we would need a new game, one where an animation could be defined by "this point and this point are supposed to make contact.  Do not clip.  Do not bend in impossible ways."

29 minutes ago, Dhehsgs262 said:

What body sliders do you guys use? (ass, thighs, and boobs)

I have Heavy Boobs, using the "original" option, which gives them a little different shape and maxes out just a tiny bit bigger than Maxis.  It also comes with 2x, 3x, and "holy crap".  Butt slider by c_mar, height by Luumia, and that's all I use.

Keep in mind, if you get sliders with a huge range, your townies will be a freak show.  Even if YOU only use the more realistic parts of the range, NPC's will already have their body parts defined by a number.  Say, Nancy Landgraab for example.  Her boobs are maxed large.  If you get a 3x boob slider, she will be transformed into a vehicle for transporting a set of knockers that need their own zip code.

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Ideally... we would need a new game, one where an animation could be defined by "this point and this point are supposed to make contact.  Do not clip.  Do not bend in impossible ways.

No clipping would be be something. Something else I would love: pathing. Where you can select multiple points and have the sim follow them.

@Julie J A great photoshoot, very stylish!

Something simple I made after @Juliette Tango linked me a lot with a huge medieval-style castle.

Queen's Bed

695046031_10-06-20_10-26-04PM.png.b0742bae16b62313b8f5e16c09ceda27.png

Look at that queen's bed, Anna! Almost like the ones we used to have in Arendelle!

Wouldn't you like to test it...?

Spoiler

420162468_10-06-20_10-25-13PM.png.ff9522369d8341ca00cd2ee44e15e4ac.png

...*sigh* I'm just waiting for you to add "with me".

149227245_10-06-20_10-27-31PM.png.d49d621f8990400afea510e2dd57d6e0.png

You said it, not me, my dear sister.

1948984417_10-06-20_10-22-03PM.png.3afbf0ce59d25f4061e64eda7035bbbe.png

And even if I did...  we used to sleep in one bed when we were little so it's not like it would be our first time.

43 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

Oh, I see. That's why you spent so much time in those clubs? It must have been difficult. Those dancers can be such an annoying distraction ?

It was. All he ever did was complain about the noise ? Also my Shep was a Spacer and he promised his mother he would never look at such smut! ?

5 hours ago, thaclone said:

I assume, the height slider does not really get along with WW animations?! :D 

There's some things you can do about it though:  Height Slider Support switch, which will revert the actors to default height during sex.  Or, use T.O.O.L. to reposition them before getting screenshots.  Or, if you use WW Patreon version, there's now a tool built in to do that.  It has to be done manually though, so most of the time I leave the support switch on, and only take time to adjust position if I want screenshots.

@thaclone yeah, as @snowdog04 pointed out I used the new positioning feature from the Patreon version of WW (alongside TOOL, for rotation along more axes than are available with WW's positioning) to counteract the height difference leading to misalignment and clipping between the sims. The hight difference is actually preserved throughout all those screenshots, it's as you see in the first picture, with the girl being significantly shorter than the male sim.