2 hours ago, wkchar said:

Andrew is stuck a Love Level 5 with quest A Love Slave's "Make Andrew Love You" checked

I started two new games -- one with your Sex Lab and one with your Flower Girls 7.1d edition.  In both, "Andrew is dominate" was checked; "Shorten Main Quest" was unchecked".  Both have played well including one or two of your newly-added Andrew quests.  My games do not include any other quest mods, any mods that alter follower behavior or dialog, or anything else that would obviously interfere with Sex Slaves.

After 20+ game days during 20+ quests, Andrew remains stuck in "Andrew's Love Level 5".  His "Percentage to next level" has gone to 100% several times, but resets back to zero.  I have not been introduced to his Lodge cabin.

What conditions must be met for his Love Level to advance; or, what can I do to force-start the next Love Level (or whatever is supposed to come next)?  I successfully played through this game two years ago and would like to experience the new content that you have graciously added.

Check out this post

If explains things at great length.

@fishburger67 I read your spoiler and am disappointed. Is there any way else to play a cassanova-type game play with this mod? I think that for being a cassanova, once Mia Lorentz is subjugated, then basically it is done since the PC already got the girls. Or is there more? Definitely not interested in Andrew (who is a jerk, IMO, I tend to kill him once I got Mia and friends), unless he got more girls to offer (who are not in Mia's Castle).

7 hours ago, abcd99 said:

@fishburger67 I read your spoiler and am disappointed. Is there any way else to play a cassanova-type game play with this mod? I think that for being a cassanova, once Mia Lorentz is subjugated, then basically it is done since the PC already got the girls. Or is there more? Definitely not interested in Andrew (who is a jerk, IMO, I tend to kill him once I got Mia and friends), unless he got more girls to offer (who are not in Mia's Castle).

You can play however you want.  Just getting the castle and the girls is only the smallest part of this mod.  The fun for me is in having Jenny and Sasha with me.  I personally don't care about any of the others.  Having more than two followers with you as you quest around is just a pain in the ass in my view.

The real fun from a follower is how much they make you smile a month after you have installed the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I have been using this mod abit but some reason alot of the animations wont start for certain lines

My flower girls has never done this before also some reason the slave trainer in the dungeon talks to my companion as if they are me then said she is mine and I am his I was very confused

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Why Nimphadora?  She has a completely vanilla voice and I am shocked that you like her better than Sasha or Jenny.

Mostly just because i like her looks tbh.^^ The other ones are great don't get me wrong and i am using them, Sasha especially and the dialogs are great (Sasha too of course) I enjoy the Mod as a Whole but if i had to pick a Favorite lonely for the Looks i like the most then Nimphadora gets the cup.

9 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Mostly just because i like her looks tbh.^^ The other ones are great don't get me wrong and i am using them, Sasha especially and the dialogs are great (Sasha too of course) I enjoy the Mod as a Whole but if i had to pick a Favorite lonely for the Looks i like the most then Nimphadora gets the cup.

If I ever get someone else to voice another slave, I'll put Nimphadora at the top of the list. I have lots of ideas for a back story for her.

Havn't played skyrim for a while, started a new game and can't seem to start this mod at all. (Sex Slaves for Flower Girls (SSE only).Damned if I can find in the description how to actually start the quest. I thought it was by talking to the stranger in bannered mare but he has no dialogue. Thanks for any help.

23 minutes ago, stanthekarp said:

Havn't played skyrim for a while, started a new game and can't seem to start this mod at all. (Sex Slaves for Flower Girls (SSE only).Damned if I can find in the description how to actually start the quest. I thought it was by talking to the stranger in bannered mare but he has no dialogue. Thanks for any help.

the dialogue for the stranger in the bannered mare appears as you progress the quest, but that's not how you start it. A courier should deliver you a letter from the jarl of morthal(or markarth, i forgot) when you are in a major city. reading that letter, is how you start the quest.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:05 PM, mistergiggles said:

Yes, I looked into it, but atm, it is unsatisfactory.  I do have hope for the future.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:09 PM, XTheDragon said:

when does mia break is there a command to finish her because I have spent hours and only gotten to level 2

Do not understand what your issue is.  Can you provide more detail.

Hey I was away for some time but have played Love Slaves a few years back. Now I am planning a new playthrough and collecting mods. I would like to have a shot on Love Slaves but I am not sure yet, because the dominant, training stuff was not up my alley and was just tedious to me. But I have heard that Andrew is cool and has been expanded upon. I am looking for a quest-/story-rich experience and not for radiant commentary companions.

So my questions are:

• (what) can I skip of the dominant stuff (mainquestline?!)?
  • how is it playing with Andrew:
    • is it quest/story focused (like go there and do stuff) or more radiant (when you enter town, whore yourself out, or after some time do this or that)?
    • how well does he fight?
    • how intrusive/restrictive is it playing with him (how well can I do other quests)?
10 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Hey I was away for some time but have played Love Slaves a few years back. Now I am planning a new playthrough and collecting mods. I would like to have a shot on Love Slaves but I am not sure yet, because the dominant, training stuff was not up my alley and was just tedious to me. But I have heard that Andrew is cool and has been expanded upon. I am looking for a quest-/story-rich experience and not for radiant commentary companions.

So my questions are:

• (what) can I skip of the dominant stuff (mainquestline?!)?
  • how is it playing with Andrew:
    • is it quest/story focused (like go there and do stuff) or more radiant (when you enter town, whore yourself out, or after some time do this or that)?
    • how well does he fight?
    • how intrusive/restrictive is it playing with him (how well can I do other quests)?

You can skip the Dark Possession stuff by just telling Volkar that you have no interest in learning how to train slaves.

Andrew fights very well and is designed to be a good companion.  He is not intrusive at all in the early going.  To keep him that way, do not do skooma quest and beyond.  However, you will miss a lot of content if you do.

Also, Andrew is DOMINANT.   If you have no interest in a dominant male companion (you must do what he says and you must have sex with him fairly often), better look elsewhere.

There are several story type quests with Andrew and those who like him REALLY like him.  If you take him all the way through the quest chain, you end up with a marriageable companion if you choose the correct response at the end in his playroom.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, zapsolarwarrior said:

Bit confused on how to make the jarls daughter and Vess into slaves. I have unchecked shorten main quest in the MCM, and i get the archeone rape scene, as well as not being able to subjugate vess in one whip, but i cant make the jarls daughter and vess into slaves no matter what i do

You can later recruit Vess as a follower and then take her down to Volkar.

You can no longer enslave the Jarl's daughter.  I have removed that.

Just as a heads up, some of us don't know what FNIS is. You do a good job making everything else clear, but there is no explanation or direction to download FNIS that I can see. If you need help with this sort of thing, you should use UBNT. It makes everything a whole lot easier!