Another way would be to teleport the quest giving npc to you.

In the consol enter: save funclist 1

a notepad file should open with all npc names. Find the npc in the list (there might be more entries) and find the refid

then in the console

prid refidnumber

moveto player

if the quest is active you can use the showquesttargets to get all active quest id

IMHO there is probably a npc there that is causing CTD due to load order. Happens sometimes especialy if you use loot

On 6/20/2021 at 11:53 AM, xseno said:

Another way would be to teleport the quest giving npc to you.

a notepad file should open with all npc names. Find the npc in the list (there might be more entries) and find the refid

then in the console

prid refidnumber

moveto player

if the quest is active you can use the showquesttargets to get all active quest id

IMHO there is probably a npc there that is causing CTD due to load order. Happens sometimes especialy if you use loot

Thanks for the help @xseno!

Even though I only had the "on the trail" quest marked in my log, 'showquesttargets' still tried to list off all my quests and since I dont know how to scroll up through the console window I couldn't determine which quest it was.

I think you may have helped me figure out why I cant go into the Bannered Mare anymore though! I teleported the stranger to me and he said "hmm?" and before I could even turn around I got hit with a CDT. I think he might be the reason I cant go in there.

To move around the console use pgup and pgdown. I would also suggest to have installed more informative console. With this when you click on an npc or item it should say which is the last mod/esp that modifies it.

To be sure that its the stranger try to click on it when the console is up and type disable to remove him

11 minutes ago, xseno said:

To move around the console use pgup and pgdown. I would also suggest to have installed more informative console. With this when you click on an npc or item it should say which is the last mod/esp that modifies it.

To be sure that its the stranger try to click on it when the console is up and type disable to remove him

Is there a way to disable him without seeing him? as soon he is in my general area I crash.

Same as before

then in the console

prid refidnumber

Then just type disable

@xseno I really appreciate all your help! Got it solved thanks to you and I can go into The Bannered Mare again!

If anyone else in the future needs to skip the 'talk to the stranger' step from the "On the Trail..." quest, the command code is: player.sqs AQSS_MiaVessInter 45 

On 6/22/2021 at 3:17 PM, louisb18 said:

Thanks for the help @xseno!

Even though I only had the "on the trail" quest marked in my log, 'showquesttargets' still tried to list off all my quests and since I dont know how to scroll up through the console window I couldn't determine which quest it was.

I think you may have helped me figure out why I cant go into the Bannered Mare anymore though! I teleported the stranger to me and he said "hmm?" and before I could even turn around I got hit with a CDT. I think he might be the reason I cant go in there.

He is not your problem.  Thousands of people use this mod without out issue.

I've got andrew to level 5 at 100%, but if i fast travel or wait  or do almost anything he drops to 0% still at level 5.  then it starts building up % again from 0%.  how do i get him to go to level 6 or stop dropping to 0%? 

On 6/27/2021 at 2:17 AM, ray_c said:

I've got andrew to level 5 at 100%, but if i fast travel or wait  or do almost anything he drops to 0% still at level 5.  then it starts building up % again from 0%.  how do i get him to go to level 6 or stop dropping to 0%? 

Andrew advances after a certain level with quests only.

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta start off by sayin this is a mighty piece of work - so much fun and really well done - 10/10.... Cannot get enough but i hope this has not been asked before but i have been given the key to Andrews oldmans playroom but when i speak with Andrew there is no option to ask for the tour....

I have tried dismissing him but still the usual options on the dialogue popup

As above i really want to keep goin so any advice would be greatly appreciated

And thank you for making this masterpiece :)

6 hours ago, xGraelx said:

Gotta start off by sayin this is a mighty piece of work - so much fun and really well done - 10/10.... Cannot get enough but i hope this has not been asked before but i have been given the key to Andrews oldmans playroom but when i speak with Andrew there is no option to ask for the tour....

I have tried dismissing him but still the usual options on the dialogue popup

As above i really want to keep goin so any advice would be greatly appreciated

And thank you for making this masterpiece :)

If you are playing a male, there is no option for a tour.  If you are playing as a female, go into the playroom and turn on the light.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:56 AM, fishburger67 said:

Maybe try the Sexlab version.  Make sure you are NOT running the Nexus version.

Hi,

Sorry for necromancing this old conversation but it took some time for me to switch to Sexlab and play through again.  Now I am at the same problem as before. After finishing dark possession questline Volkar still only offers two dialog options. "Remove the bodies" and "I have come back to use my slave body or something (even though I ended the contract at the end of the dark possession quest).
I still don't get any options to start slave training on other followers. 

With everything I tried before I am not sure what else to do. 

Just to recap:
deleted all addons cleaned skyrim 
re-played mod both with old savegame as well as completely now character  with a minimum mod list.

switched from FlowerGirls to SexLab and played through again

Edited by Dai Hong
23 minutes ago, Dai Hong said:

Hi,

Sorry for necromancing this old conversation but it took some time for me to switch to Sexlab and play through again.  Now I am at the same problem as before. After finishing dark possession questline Volkar still only offers two dialog options. "Remove the bodies" and "I have come back to use my slave body or something (even though I ended the contract at the end of the dark possession quest).
I still don't get any options to start slave training on other followers. 

With everything I tried before I am not sure what else to do. 

Just to recap:
deleted all addons cleaned skyrim 
re-played mod both with old savegame as well as completely now character  with a minimum mod list.

switched from FlowerGirls to SexLab and played through again

Are you playing as a female?  If so, that does not work.

On 8/4/2021 at 2:04 AM, fishburger67 said:

Are you playing as a female?  If so, that does not work.

No, I am not. At no of the several playthroughs now I had a female character.
As I said in one of the previous posts, I also tried with a completely fresh character (also male) with only the absolutely needed addons and it was the same thing. That's when you recommended trying SexLab instead of FlowerGirls but it seems that wasn't it either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:12 AM, bertocomu said:

hi guys first of all congrats to the author for this amazing mod, I was wondering is the mod still in development or is it finished?

Mostly finished atm.  I will still be doing work on it if something critical is discovered.

On 6/23/2021 at 12:47 PM, louisb18 said:

@xseno I really appreciate all your help! Got it solved thanks to you and I can go into The Bannered Mare again!

If anyone else in the future needs to skip the 'talk to the stranger' step from the "On the Trail..." quest, the command code is: player.sqs AQSS_MiaVessInter 45 

Thanks for this!  For some reason "The Stranger" NPC from this mods start up quest caused CTD when in view.  I hope he's not important because I had to disable him and skip the quest stages where you talk to him in order to be able to get into the Bannered Mare again.

1 hour ago, taboox99 said:

Thanks for this!  For some reason "The Stranger" NPC from this mods start up quest caused CTD when in view.  I hope he's not important because I had to disable him and skip the quest stages where you talk to him in order to be able to get into the Bannered Mare again.

He doesn't cause CTD for 99.9% of the hundreds of thousands of players.  You have some other issue.

The Mia's dungeon frequently fails to load, leading to infinet black loading screen and not responding main program. It may happen either you teleport or enter through doors. After sending Mia to slave traning I have failed to load the dungeon cell for like 4 or 5 times. I have already shut down auto save while travelling. It is like a random thing and restart the game often allows at least 1 successful load. Any idea?

19 hours ago, EdtheNord said:

Is Jenn supposed to say something during the FG animation scene? I can see lots of lips movements. However the sound effect is muted? Do I need any patch? I read about posts saying that special followers which do not use generic sound effect would be muted during the scene.

I am not sure about this.  But, I did add a serena patch and I bet that would work for Jenn.   Go over to nexus at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43219?tab=files

Download the MiasLairFGSexVoices.7z and try that.

8 hours ago, EdtheNord said:

The Mia's dungeon frequently fails to load, leading to infinet black loading screen and not responding main program. It may happen either you teleport or enter through doors. After sending Mia to slave traning I have failed to load the dungeon cell for like 4 or 5 times. I have already shut down auto save while travelling. It is like a random thing and restart the game often allows at least 1 successful load. Any idea?

You have some major issues elsewhere.  Do you have a big mod load or several mods with a large script load?  Is you PC too weak?  In a dozen years on several PCs, I have never seen this happen.

22 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You have some major issues elsewhere.  Do you have a big mod load or several mods with a large script load?  Is you PC too weak?  In a dozen years on several PCs, I have never seen this happen.

Could also be too detailed skin texture, can easily get crashes w/ too many naked NPCs loading 8k skin