15 hours ago, asobisekusu said:

I had this same issue running Nemesis (as mentioned in this thread elsewhere). That wouldn't show up in enabled mods here but caused this issue for me so worth mentioning. Unpacking miaslair.bsa using BSA extractor worked for me and other users. (Fantastic mod so far! First post here on LL so hopefully this doesn't steer you the wrong direction)

I will be putting out a new install soon that has the animations loose to help those people using nemesis which can't seem to find animations in bsa files.

thankyou for this mod! these are the best followers in my opinion! I've run into a problem though updating from the old version. it seems that there is some missing dialogue as well as the voices during sex scenes. I uninstalled the old version and removed any lingering files as instructed, and I also started a new game since then. I have both the new version of the mod and the extra voice pack installed with no load order conflicts that I'm aware of so I'm not sure what the reason would be.

1 hour ago, kruegeral said:

thankyou for this mod! these are the best followers in my opinion! I've run into a problem though updating from the old version. it seems that there is some missing dialogue as well as the voices during sex scenes. I uninstalled the old version and removed any lingering files as instructed, and I also started a new game since then. I have both the new version of the mod and the extra voice pack installed with no load order conflicts that I'm aware of so I'm not sure what the reason would be.

Need to know what you are missing.

I use Nemesis and not noticed it have any problems with animations in BSA. In fact it appears to work 100% in my game. Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

Update: Annnddd the only thing I could see is a Reddit comment earlier this year that it may not handle creature animations inside BSAs. Not because they are in BSA, but due to the creature animations themselves.

If anyone hears different I'm all ears.

8 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I use Nemesis and not noticed it have any problems with animations in BSA. In fact it appears to work 100% in my game. Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

Update: Annnddd the only thing I could see is a Reddit comment earlier this year that it may not handle creature animations inside BSAs. Not because they are in BSA, but due to the creature animations themselves.

If anyone hears different I'm all ears.

Thanks for the info.  Several users have had to unpack the bsa file to make it work with nemesis.  I myself don't use it, so I can't test it.

1 hour ago, Primordial Instinct said:

Just a quick shout to you fishburger67, I like the look of both girls in 70d.  Did not see the others since original ones, but  I think Jenny is so damn cute now.  Thanks. (always been my favorite)

Jenny is my favorite NPC in all of skyrim.  Together with Sasha, I get a ton of laughs.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, fishburger67 said:

Need to know what you are missing.

I'm missing all sex scene sound effects/dialogue for jenny and sasha, all the "yes master" stuff. I unpacked the bsa into the data file and still nothing, everything else seems to work fine though, animations and all other dialogue.

17 hours ago, kruegeral said:

I'm missing all sex scene sound effects/dialogue for jenny and sasha, all the "yes master" stuff. I unpacked the bsa into the data file and still nothing, everything else seems to work fine though, animations and all other dialogue.

The beginning of these dialog chains usually start with "Listen to me Slave".  If you are playing as a male, the only other condition is that the NPC you are talking to is in the SexSlSlave faction with a rank 0 or greater.  The SexSlSlave faction has an id of xx0085b5.  You can find out what the xx is by typing

help "Sex Slave"

You should get a list of Sex Slave assets.  The xx will be the first two numbers/letters.  On my machine where MiasLair is the 41st(Hex) mod in my load order.

If you are playing as a female, you will get "Of course master" unless you are talking to Jenny in which case you will get "Of course my lady".  Jenny is the only NPC that is gender aware.

You are better off not unpacking the bsa.  The only possible reason for unpacking the bsa is if you are using nemesis and the animations don't work.  You are essentially manually installing things which is fraught with possible problems.

Suggest you uninstall miaslair completely and the voice pack, and manually remove everything you unpacked, paying special attention to the scripts and Sound\Voice\MiasLair.exp directories as well as meshes and textures.

Then, re-install miaslair and load up your save.  Talk then to any slave and you should have a "Listen to Me" dialog option.  Talk to Jenny, Sasha, Mia (if you didn't kill her), Sylvia, and possibly Nimphadora.  If you don't have that dialog option, open up the console and type

help Nimphadora

Get the first two digits of the actor you will find and then click on one of the above slaves so their Id is shown above the console window and then type

getfactionrank xx0085b5

It should normally be 1.  Can't imagine why it wouldn't be.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:46 PM, fishburger67 said:

Thanks for the info.  Several users have had to unpack the bsa file to make it work with nemesis.  I myself don't use it, so I can't test it.

I ran Nemesis with Mias Lair as a BSA and sure enough, Nemesis fails to see it. Unpack the BSA, and Nemesis sees the mod. 

I do not know why, because there is nothing unusual about the BSA.

I have flagged it for the Nemesis author to investigate. It seems bizarre the Nemesis system cannot 'see' the BSA. If I hear anything I'll let you know, Fishburger67.

5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I ran Nemesis with Mias Lair as a BSA and sure enough, Nemesis fails to see it. Unpack the BSA, and Nemesis sees the mod. 

I do not know why, because there is nothing unusual about the BSA.

I have flagged it for the Nemesis author to investigate. It seems bizarre the Nemesis system cannot 'see' the BSA. If I hear anything I'll let you know, Fishburger67.

Thanks so much.  I also note that Flowergirls packs their distro with the animations loose, so maybe they had issues too.

Love Slaves 7.1 is released.

This version adds the quest to save Andrews sister for male players.  You will get this quest by courier after you get to level 15.

It fixes several issues with the Andrew quest chain for female players.

Adds some missing textures, notably for the cuffs and chastity belt.

Adds masturbation chairs in the palace as well as idles for female masturbation.

Be sure to run FNIS after installing this with the "Gender Specific Animations" box checked.

Installed the 7.1 update in the weekend and since then, everywhere on Skyrim, especially inns where you have the leaning against the wall/pillar idles, all women including relaxing followers are now masturbating with their clothes on.

Is this intended because I find it a bit annoying?

Tried to look for mod conflicts but didn't find any so far with my limited set of skills using xEdit.

6 hours ago, hellsteel1974 said:

Installed the 7.1 update in the weekend and since then, everywhere on Skyrim, especially inns where you have the leaning against the wall/pillar idles, all women including relaxing followers are now masturbating with their clothes on.

Tried to look for mod conflicts but didn't find any so far with my limited set of skills using xEdit.

There is no conflict.  Just remove the female idles in meshes\actors\character\animations\female (there should be just two idlelaydown,hkx and wall_idlebackloop.hkx) and then re-run FNIS.  I thought that was fun, but on second thought, I may just remove them.  It is fun when you are in the palace, but I can see where it would get annoying in all the inns and other places.

8 hours ago, hellsteel1974 said:

ah yes I noticed this as well even outdoors lol, didn't know it was from this mod. I have the sexlab version btw.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

There is no conflict.  Just remove the female idles in meshes\actors\character\animations\female (there should be just two idlelaydown,hkx and wall_idlebackloop.hkx) and then re-run FNIS.  I thought that was fun, but on second thought, I may just remove them.  It is fun when you are in the palace, but I can see where it would get annoying in all the inns and other places.

Ahh, well that explains it then, just went to meet Astrid first time in Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary and there she is, doing herself while talking to me in her spot at the corridor ?

And yes, it fits the palace very well but elsewhere, like Whiterun Market and so on, not so appropiate. Don't remember seeing the laying down idle anywhere else except in the palace so I might just remove the wall idle for now and see if the other one pokes into my eye ?

Got an odd bug.

- when you crowl through the dungeon, killing stuff right and left, at one point you and your party get captured by the poison trap

- after, some wizards torture your party members (my party was me and summoned Flame Atronach)

- evil wizard was poking summoned Flame Atronach with a broom stick

- even when summon was gone(timer) wizard continued to poke empty air with a broom

- at one point I got a quest to rescue my friends

- but my "friend" was no longer there(unsummoned) so I could not continue. Stuck.

8 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Got an odd bug.

- when you crowl through the dungeon, killing stuff right and left, at one point you and your party get captured by the poison trap

- after, some wizards torture your party members (my party was me and summoned Flame Atronach)

- evil wizard was poking summoned Flame Atronach with a broom stick

- even when summon was gone(timer) wizard continued to poke empty air with a broom

- at one point I got a quest to rescue my friends

- but my "friend" was no longer there(unsummoned) so I could not continue. Stuck.

The "bug" is that you took the Atronach with you.  You are supposed to go with just Niri or Vess.  Restart from a previous save and take only Niri and/or Vess.