On 9/3/2021 at 6:58 AM, fishburger67 said:

You have some major issues elsewhere.  Do you have a big mod load or several mods with a large script load?  Is you PC too weak?  In a dozen years on several PCs, I have never seen this happen.

Possible. I have some 100GB of mod running. I get this problem before randomly for other cells too. But this Mia's dungeon gets very frequent failure. Looks like i will just bear with it, and try to make most of each visit. 

On 9/4/2021 at 3:18 AM, EdtheNord said:

Possible. I have some 100GB of mod running. I get this problem before randomly for other cells too. But this Mia's dungeon gets very frequent failure. Looks like i will just bear with it, and try to make most of each visit. 

Spend some time with your load order and get rid of the shit you don't need.  If your like me, there will be a lot.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:33 PM, fishburger67 said:

Spend some time with your load order and get rid of the shit you don't need.  If your like me, there will be a lot.

Thanks. I try to start new games to see if anything good would happen. 

Another question. I believe that the dialogue option of "House carl, I need your body" is from love slaves mod. Is there a way to turn it off? The turning NPC dialogue off option would only turn it off for generic npcs and not for housecarls. Idea?

2 minutes ago, EdtheNord said:

Thanks. I try to start new games to see if anything good would happen. 

Another question. I believe that the dialogue option of "House carl, I need your body" is from love slaves mod. Is there a way to turn it off? The turning NPC dialogue off option would only turn it off for generic npcs and not for housecarls. Idea?

Yes, there is an MCM option.  Forget which one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 5:03 AM, aslanlar260 said:

hi Im bugged can you help me pls I give one of my followers to train but she is coming teleporting with me and I cant take her back or finish traning she is just standing 

No idea, never saw that before.  She should not have been a follower after you began training.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 12:58 AM, fishburger67 said:

It won't make a difference male or female.  The mcm should be there.  Do you have other MCH programs like maybe Sexlab that show up?  It sometimes takes several minutes for the MCM to show up and a badly behaving mod can block lower down mods from getting their Skyui messages.

After you play with Sasha and Jenny for a while, you won't want any other companion.

Actually I prefer keeping Mia and Vess, if I could change Jenny's hair I could keep her, sasha is fun to have around though. 

On 4/7/2021 at 12:17 AM, fishburger67 said:

If Volkar does not have the option, it's probably because you are playing as a female.

Why should that matter?  If a male PC can enslave female followers, what prevents a female PC from enslaving female followers?  Is there like a "0" I can change to a "1" in a file somewhere to alter this behaviour or something?  That's very a disappointing limitation.

6 hours ago, SleinJinn said:

Why should that matter?  If a male PC can enslave female followers, what prevents a female PC from enslaving female followers?  Is there like a "0" I can change to a "1" in a file somewhere to alter this behaviour or something?  That's very a disappointing limitation.

I am sorry, but that is how it is written.  Feel free to break out CK and change it as you like.

• 5 weeks later...

So I have ran into a few problems, for the on the trail quest, whenever I killed Tzollman and his buddy, the "Convince them you are a slaver" quest is still left unchecked, but I kept going, I went through mias dungeon until I get to the trap part, I got captured and hung, i waited for awhile but nothing happened. I also couldn't get Niri as a fake slave. Anyone else ran into this problem?

Edited by sithpick
grammar
On 11/5/2021 at 6:45 PM, sithpick said:

So I have ran into a few problems, for the on the trail quest, whenever I killed Tzollman and his buddy, the "Convince them you are a slaver" quest is still left unchecked, but I kept going, I went through mias dungeon until I get to the trap part, I got captured and hung, i waited for awhile but nothing happened. I also couldn't get Niri as a fake slave. Anyone else ran into this problem?

You shouldn't have any problems like this.  From the sound of things, I am guessing that a few small scripts did not run.  Do you have script overload?  Did you run Elephants script checker as mentioned many times before?

• 2 weeks later...

this mod does not work if your play a male pc like i do the rape master thing does not work

i would like this fixed or a male version that works who cares about Andew i wanted girls to fuck

also that quest you got in there about andew fucking your wife is insane i have to kill him each time before i get married so i would like that quest taking out plz

9 hours ago, stallion74 said:

this mod does not work if your play a male pc like i do the rape master thing does not work

i would like this fixed or a male version that works who cares about Andew i wanted girls to fuck

also that quest you got in there about andew fucking your wife is insane i have to kill him each time before i get married so i would like that quest taking out plz

Sorry dude, not gonna do it.  It is not designed to work for male pcs.  I only did it because several asked.

You don't have to take Andrew with you.  He is designed for woman.  They have so fucking little in Skyrim.  I gave you and the rest of the guys several girls and two of them have thousands of hours of work in them.  Say thanks instead of bitching that you don't get enough.

11 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Sorry dude, not gonna do it.  It is not designed to work for male pcs.  I only did it because several asked.

You don't have to take Andrew with you.  He is designed for woman.  They have so fucking little in Skyrim.  I gave you and the rest of the guys several girls and two of them have thousands of hours of work in them.  Say thanks instead of bitching that you don't get enough.

then this mod has just become useless to me why do all mod you make have to be about women and them being victims i only use this mod for the auto sex feature

take that away and this mod becomes pointless lots of other mods that add sex dialog i am so tired of ppl makeing mods to shame the dragonborn it should not matter if you play a male or female this mod should work for both and victim should be gone should just be normal sex i will never play a female pc i am not gay i am a male so i play male

1 hour ago, stallion74 said:

then this mod has just become useless to me why do all mod you make have to be about women and them being victims i only use this mod for the auto sex feature

take that away and this mod becomes pointless lots of other mods that add sex dialog i am so tired of ppl makeing mods to shame the dragonborn it should not matter if you play a male or female this mod should work for both and victim should be gone should just be normal sex i will never play a female pc i am not gay i am a male so i play male

Once again:

Say thanks instead of bitching that you don't get enough.

Don't play with it if you don't want to.  I couldn't care less.  This mod does work for both men or women.  It is the highest rated non-framework mod on loverslab, so I must be doing something right.  The women have a single companion.  The men at least 5.  You use it or  not.  Don't care.  I take Sasha and Jenny with me everywhere I go.  That is the fun in this mod for me.

7 hours ago, stallion74 said:

Did you read the mod description?  This mod is useless?  SHAME the dragonborn.   I am a female, don't talk to me about shaming the dragonborn.   Aside from ungrateful, you don't read mod descriptions.  Please go complain on Nexus, it appears to be a better forum for you.   I am simply appalled by your childish petulance and male sense of entitlement.   

15 hours ago, stallion74 said:

i am so tired of ppl makeing mods to shame the dragonborn it should not matter if you play a male or female

How about this:
Make your own mod and do with it as you please, you are not entitled to get other people to make shit for you. Haven't played the mod in quite a while but i enjoyed it with a straight male pc just fine. It offers content, some funny npc´s a big ass player home, a sex feature, a feature to turn other female npc´s into slaves who are able to work within a follower framework (which another slave mod is not.) and it gives you some quests who are playable with both genders, except the andrew one who was a great character btw. Enjoyed having him around.

So take your entitled ass over to a forum, learn how to make a mod and stop whining about stuff that doesn't concern you. Seriously, where does all this idiots come from, Twitter?

I m sorry but their is no key... i ve checked 3 times every body, nothing... i ve just finished the quest named "Its a trap" and now i have to find the jarl daughter and find a way to mias castle. the quest mark is on the door and it requires a key. Maybe i m retarded but to me there is nothing in the dungeon to open this door. so plz help