Whoot! Thank you Fred!

Still can't believe swapping in the Sexlab version post Dark Possession worked.

Looking forward to your new version of Love Slaves.

And - honest - there was no option in Love Slaves to bring Niri to the castle - or train Vess. Maybe the short form flag is backwards?

And please - please - verify Vernor and Velkor will train NPCs you bring to them after Virgin is complete. More than Sasha, Jenn of Andrew - that is my reason for using this mod.

For now - I am happy with my hybrid version. Slave Training uses DI Blowjob rather that AP Blowjob - so it all works smoothly with Sexlab.

On 9/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, fred200 said:

And please - please - verify Vernor and Velkor will train NPCs you bring to them after Virgin is complete. More than Sasha, Jenn of Andrew - that is my reason for using this mod.

In my case, I have been able to get Velkar to start training on NPCs after Virgin, although it can be kind of hit-or-miss.  Sometimes when Velkar is approached the dialog won't be there, but if I leave and return sometimes it will.  I've just had to be persistent.  And for the record, this is using only the LS version.

Hi all,

I apologize if this sounds like s tupid question, but I have everything downloaded, no errors, but I am unsure if a quest is supposed to appear, or if I need to go talk to somone to start it?  I cant seem to figure out how to start this.   Any help?

Thank you in advance.  :)

19 hours ago, vaterwolf said:

Hi all,

I apologize if this sounds like s tupid question, but I have everything downloaded, no errors, but I am unsure if a quest is supposed to appear, or if I need to go talk to somone to start it?  I cant seem to figure out how to start this.   Any help?

Thank you in advance.  :)

The starting quest will trigger when you visit any major city and you get approached by the courier.   It you have a mod that messes with the courier, you might have an issue.  To test it, fast travel to whiterun, and walk toward the inn.  If you don't see the courier, go in the in and come back out.  If you still don't see courier, a mod is fucking with the courier quests.

I might be an utter imbecile but do you need to train mia in order to be able to travel with both Sasha and jenn? 

At this point I can't get them both to follow me, each time I ask one the other leaves.  Is there a method to the madness I just haven't seen yet?  I really want to see what unique stuff they come up with together :D

FYI 11/10 mod

19 hours ago, sadmore92 said:

I might be an utter imbecile but do you need to train mia in order to be able to travel with both Sasha and jenn? 

At this point I can't get them both to follow me, each time I ask one the other leaves.  Is there a method to the madness I just haven't seen yet?  I really want to see what unique stuff they come up with together :D

FYI 11/10 mod

No, you can just let her hang there.  The base game only permits one follower and we use the base game mechanics to allow folks to use the follower mod of their choice.  I personally use AFT and it allows 10 followers.

You definitely need to have both Sasha and Jenny.  They have unique scenes, dialog and quests when both are with you as followers.

Version 7.0 of Love Slaves is released.

This update fixes tons of issues that I did not detect when converting from LE to SE.  You will see right away that the slaves in the palace look good.  I also completely redesigned Sasha and Jenny.  (Anyone who still doesn't like them and wants to have a go and something better, PM me a .jslot file along with the nif and dds files.)

I also fixed up the "chatter" so you won't get so much if you don't want it.  If you think they talk too much, turn off the greetings in the MCM.  Then, if it is still too much, adjust down the various dialog frequency settings.  I was able to get it to the point where I actually wanted to have them talk more.

You will also find them saying stuff you never heard before, especially if you have Sasha and Jenny together.

This is a BSA version only.  So, make sure you completely uninstall the old version first.  Check you Data\scripts folder for un-removed files beginning with Mia or Sexsl.  This is probably only required if you attempted to modify something.  If you find any pex files there that start with Mia or Sexsl, unpack the BSA and check for each of the file names.  I changed about 20 of them and if you leave your old files there, they will override what is in the BSA.

17 minutes ago, mistergiggles said:

Ha! I'm glad i use mo2 now so it's as easy as deleting one folder without having to go though all those files. XD Will switch to love slaves 7.0 from the sexlab version now, thanks for the update. Btw is the issue with the hairstyler is fixed in this version as well?

That will never be fixed.  It is a problem with the game engine.  However, there is a mod that lets you change hair styles.  I've downloaded it and if I have some time this weekend, I'll see if I can use their ideas.  My understanding from Xider is that they use wigs.

If you have played Sex Slaves in the past, and just want to get your favorite follower using Flower Girls, the default MCM option is to shorten the main quest.   If this option is on, there is no Archerone rape scene which is also useful if you have a machine or mod load that prevents the scripts from running. With the shortened main quest, one single wack with the whip will convince Vess to talk.  Also, you can no longer get Nirii to go with you (although she is still available as a follower) and you cannot convert Vess or the Jarls Daughter into a sex slave as before.

Hello, if I have sexlab version and already completed the quest, have both vess and jarl daughter as slave, can I switch to this version mid-game? thank you

Hey, thanks again for the update. So while I was playing I had a thought about the possibility of adding more voiced dialogue without the need for a voice actor. Text to speech, would you consider it for future releases? maybe even making a new standalone slave follower with a text to speech voice acting, so it wouldn't unevenly balanced with already voiced npc's like jenny and sasha. I think it would be quite beneficial long term if you plan on developing the mod further.  

19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This update fixes tons of issues that I did not detect when converting from LE to SE.  You will see right away that the slaves in the palace look good.  I also completely redesigned Sasha and Jenny.  (Anyone who still doesn't like them and wants to have a go and something better, PM me a .jslot file along with the nif and dds files.)

I also fixed up the "chatter" so you won't get so much if you don't want it.  If you think they talk too much, turn off the greetings in the MCM.  Then, if it is still too much, adjust down the various dialog frequency settings.  I was able to get it to the point where I actually wanted to have them talk more.

You will also find them saying stuff you never heard before, especially if you have Sasha and Jenny together.

This is a BSA version only.  So, make sure you completely uninstall the old version first.  Check you Data\scripts folder for un-removed files beginning with Mia or Sexsl.  This is probably only required if you attempted to modify something.  If you find any pex files there that start with Mia or Sexsl, unpack the BSA and check for each of the file names.  I changed about 20 of them and if you leave your old files there, they will override what is in the BSA.

The FlowerGirls animations at least with Vess do not work. The characters undress and remain naked standing inside each other.
Other FlowerGirls animations work.

And Vess apparently has no spoken dialogues any more. Is this a bug or was that intentional?

Love Slaves 7.0
Flower Girls Version 3.0.2

On 10/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, fishburger67 said:

Both Jenny and Sasha have purple glowing eyes.  Am I missing something?

On 10/17/2020 at 9:42 AM, GerdWagner said:

The FlowerGirls animations at least with Vess do not work. The characters undress and remain naked standing inside each other.
Other FlowerGirls animations work.

And Vess apparently has no spoken dialogues any more. Is this a bug or was that intentional?

Love Slaves 7.0
Flower Girls Version 3.0.2

You need the voice pack.  The FemaleEventoned is in there.  I do not use Vess, so I didn't see this..    I am already at the limit of how much I can put up at LL.  You did run fnis right?

On 10/17/2020 at 4:27 AM, mistergiggles said:

Hey, thanks again for the update. So while I was playing I had a thought about the possibility of adding more voiced dialogue without the need for a voice actor. Text to speech, would you consider it for future releases? maybe even making a new standalone slave follower with a text to speech voice acting, so it wouldn't unevenly balanced with already voiced npc's like jenny and sasha. I think it would be quite beneficial long term if you plan on developing the mod further.  

I have yet to see any of these with good results.  If you know of one, message me.