Hi fishburger I'm running into a few issues with this I just wanna know if there's anything I can do I appreciate the help if you can.

So a lot of scenes are just not happening. When you run into Jenny she's not tied up or anything shes just standing there. Scenes with the naked gray guy are also not completing in terms when he starts to have sex with my charater he talking like jts happening but they just stand inside of each other. But some of the blow job scenes work. Ive fallen through the castle at least twice. And to me most importantly is I can't get all of the Andrew scenes to work. Only one sex scene with him works the one where he's getting a blowy but the other two have him just standing inside each other moaning lol. I've made sure I have the latest versions of everything and I have run FNIs a million times thinking it was that.  I have another romance character mod installed if I try any sex scenes with him they work.

I'm sorry if I'm overloading with info I'm just confused as to what the issue could be that I'm not seeing. Any help would be appreciated.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:56 AM, fishburger67 said:

You need the voice pack.  The FemaleEventoned is in there.  I do not use Vess, so I didn't see this..    I am already at the limit of how much I can put up at LL.  You did run fnis right?

Well, I missed the voicepack :D
FNIS I used quite normal.

14 hours ago, TheGreenBanshee said:

Hi fishburger I'm running into a few issues with this I just wanna know if there's anything I can do I appreciate the help if you can.

So a lot of scenes are just not happening. When you run into Jenny she's not tied up or anything shes just standing there. Scenes with the naked gray guy are also not completing in terms when he starts to have sex with my charater he talking like jts happening but they just stand inside of each other. But some of the blow job scenes work. Ive fallen through the castle at least twice. And to me most importantly is I can't get all of the Andrew scenes to work. Only one sex scene with him works the one where he's getting a blowy but the other two have him just standing inside each other moaning lol. I've made sure I have the latest versions of everything and I have run FNIs a million times thinking it was that.  I have another romance character mod installed if I try any sex scenes with him they work.

I'm sorry if I'm overloading with info I'm just confused as to what the issue could be that I'm not seeing. Any help would be appreciated.

Try and make a log file and see if that offers you any insight.  I have had zero problems with the Flowergirls animations except for a very infrequent "falling through the floor". 

If the log file does not show anything useful, give me exact details on how to recreate your problem.

Hello guys
Concerning the Love Slave Mod, I have a problem at the moment. I was able to complete the quest until the scene where I could bring the Jarl's daughter back to the village. But there I saved and took a break. When I wanted to start the game again I got to the loading screen and then the game crashed.  Can anyone help me, is the problem known?

Lg Ryu

2 minutes ago, Ryu Magor91 said:

Hello guys
Concerning the Love Slave Mod, I have a problem at the moment. I was able to complete the quest until the scene where I could bring the Jarl's daughter back to the village. But there I saved and took a break. When I wanted to start the game again I got to the loading screen and then the game crashed.  Can anyone help me, is the problem known?

Lg Ryu

That is a problem I never heard of.  Make a log file and have a look.

TheGreenBanshee I had the same problem, turns out FNIS didnt find the animations inside the bsa.

Unpacking it solved all my problems. FNIS registered the animations included and now everything works

just fine. Just use a tool like BAE to unpack it and rerun FNIS. Its a really simple solution, but it worked

for me. Hope it works for you, too.

3 hours ago, WhiteFlameZero said:

I do like Jenny's design and Linda's but is Sasha suppose to be like this? wasn't she a redguard also?

20201021163700_1.jpg

We don't change the body at all.  I considered forcing the body I like on you guys, but decided against it.  I use the UNP body which looks realistic and I like the upturned nipples way better than CBBE.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

We don't change the body at all.  I considered forcing the body I like on you guys, but decided against it.  I use the UNP body which looks realistic and I like the upturned nipples way better than CBBE.

I wasn't really meaning her body, I was using a Queen's Body CBBE, I was really meaning her race, was she changed to a nord? breton?

50 minutes ago, sadmore92 said:

I'm sure this is super boring and a pointless question but does anyone know a way to upgrade this mod into an existing save? I'm running v6.3 and would love to try out the upgrade but I'm also 60 hours into a run with Paradise Halls, and the thought of redoing that kills my soul. 

Tried dismissing all followers, removing the mod, purging and redeploying which went smoothly, but when I added the mod back in I was unable to use the MCM menu, all the sliders and options were unchangeable. 

Again, work is 11/10 :D 

Should work fine by just uninstalling the old mod and re-installing the new one.  I do that all the time.  The mcm code will remember the previous version and do what is required to update the modified quests.

3 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Will the changes from version 7.0 also apply to the SexLab framework version or will you only develop for FlowerGirls?

I am porting over the 7.0 code as I write this.  I had to dump a lot of stuff in the FG version because of the limitations of Flowergirls.  They will be back in the Sexlab version, so there is that difference.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:24 AM, TheGreenBanshee said:

Im having same problem, Mia or as a matter of fact no slave is hanging as they were in previous version, that Dremora cant do any demonstaration after he says he his gonna get my companions out of the way, Im using latest version of FG with Amorous Adeventure Plus, not using CBBE 3BBB, only normal CBBE, and I do use FNIS everytime I install any mod.

7 minutes ago, mistergiggles said:
31 minutes ago, xyzabcd123 said:

213075938_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_26_202010_06_11PM.png.8b72d1148e6b4c5e23efca55f65672ff.pngAny help would be appreciated. I have all of the required mods installed but there's an issue that NPCs does not tied to the cross or be hung up. Sex animations relating to furnitures not working also, am i missing something? 

Had the same issue, so I extracted the bsa file of this mod using Bethesda archive extractor and found out that i had loose files from a couple of other mods overwriting a bunch of files from this mod. So i let the extracted loose files from the bsa file overwrite everything else i had from other mods. In my case, the conflicting mods were "Buxom wench yuriana" and "immersive wenches enlaved wenches patch" . Loading the extracted loose files inside this mod's bsa last, and running nemesis(same goes for fnis ofc) fixed the missing animations for me. Perhaps the author can give a more helpful reponse. Weird thing tho, this never happened with the previous version of love slaves even though it was also a bsa file iirc. 

On 10/24/2020 at 3:49 AM, danialvaro said:

Im having same problem, Mia or as a matter of fact no slave is hanging as they were in previous version, that Dremora cant do any demonstaration after he says he his gonna get my companions out of the way, Im using latest version of FG with Amorous Adeventure Plus, not using CBBE 3BBB, only normal CBBE, and I do use FNIS everytime I install any mod.

Run the script lag mod I linked like a hundred times.  Post your results.  If they are above 100-120, fix your issues first.  All the players hanging from chains are not scripted, but they do have AI packages that have to run.  If your game can't keep up, this will happen.

2 hours ago, xyzabcd123 said:

213075938_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_26_202010_06_11PM.png.8b72d1148e6b4c5e23efca55f65672ff.pngAny help would be appreciated. I have all of the required mods installed but there's an issue that NPCs does not tied to the cross or be hung up. Sex animations relating to furnitures not working also, am i missing something? 

Run Elephants script latency checker.  You likely have issues.  All three of these NPCs have AI packages that force them to use their respective torture devices.  If their AI packages don't run, you get what you see in the image you posted.  If you make a log file you should see "Trainee1 playes Idle and locked" and "Trainee2 playes Idle and locked".

To make sure these NPCs are in their alias's, type

sqv MiaVernorDialog

In the command console and check that the alias's Maria, Barby, and Falicia are filled.  You might also try getting close to the NPC, then opening the command console and clicking on them and type

EvaluatePackage

or

evp

This should cause them to use the chains or xcross as appropriate.  I never actually tried this, but then again, I never had this issue either.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:49 AM, danialvaro said:

Check your script lag with Elephant's excellent tool.  If it is below 100, make a log and post it here.  This has nothing to do with your body type.  I would definately try FNIS again and make sure you have no warnings.   Also make sure you have completely removed your previous version of MiasLair.  This is especially problematic is you use MO.

Animations hanging from chains, bending over or basicly any of the zaz anims that was incorperated (I presume) arent loading properly, I noticed that my FNIS nor my nemesis patcher detects Mias lair animations, atleast they dont show up on the patcher notifications! Im pretty sure they did on the previous versions hence my confuision.

Also due to it trying to load the anims it builds up memory like hell wich ends with a ctd :/

P.S

I've been using this mod for quite a while and I got quite excited when I noticed it had been updated, ty for you hard work :)

40 minutes ago, ogiim89 said:

Animations hanging from chains, bending over or basicly any of the zaz anims that was incorperated (I presume) arent loading properly, I noticed that my FNIS nor my nemesis patcher detects Mias lair animations, atleast they dont show up on the patcher notifications! Im pretty sure they did on the previous versions hence my confuision.

Also due to it trying to load the anims it builds up memory like hell wich ends with a ctd :/

P.S

I've been using this mod for quite a while and I got quite excited when I noticed it had been updated, ty for you hard work :)

I have heard that you need to unpack the bsa for nemisis to work right.  In the next release, I'll pack the animations loose so they will hopefully be detected correctly.  They all work fine for me with FNIS.