TroubleShooting

There is an infrequent issue where the Dark Possession scene with the three Dremora raping the female player hangs after the clapping segment.  If this happens to you, wait 10 seconds.  If things do not progress, use the mouse to center the camera on the Dremora that is NOT Volkar (the guy on the left side of you), then open up the console, use the mouse to select this Dremora, then type disable, then 5 seconds later, type enable.  That will get things going for you.

Works fine with AFT or any mod like it that uses the vanilla follower system as a base.  AFT is what I use.  I only mention EFF directly because I had to add extra support for it.

AFT is highly recommended.

I have modified the the introduction and direction to what I hope is clearer.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Well, too bad my french accent is so thick… Can’t wait to see more of Andrew! He’s been the follower (aka master) of my Breton character for such a long time now (post-chain quest). They’re almost like an old couple!  Hope he’ll keep his personality and he won’t start giving her “some nice home cooked meals” and brooming the house like the other Vanilla male followers (what a turn off!). :smile:

Spoiler

niceplace.thumb.jpg.32c2f736e30b7153542fc2521eb26c81.jpg

1 hour ago, MyaR said:

Well, too bad my french accent is so thick… Can’t wait to see more of Andrew! He’s been the follower (aka master) of my Breton character for such a long time now (post-chain quest). They’re almost like an old couple!  Hope he’ll keep his personality and he won’t start giving her “some nice home cooked meals” and brooming the house like the other Vanilla male followers (what a turn off!). :smile:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol, not likely.  Those that play him to the end want more of the same.

I think a French accent would be a nice touch.

I just installed this mod and ran Fnis and i got this= Missing AnimFile ZazAPC019.hkx for character, mod MiasLair
 1 possible consistence issues. 

that was at the end of fnis when i hit check for Consistence.

5 hours ago, dingop said:

I just installed this mod and ran Fnis and i got this= Missing AnimFile ZazAPC019.hkx for character, mod MiasLair
 1 possible consistence issues. 

that was at the end of fnis when i hit check for Consistence.

Thanks for pointing this out.  It is not used, but here it is for consistancy.  I'll put out a new .7z next week.

ZazAPC019.hkx

4 hours ago, nerogoth said:

Just came across this and found that I can't load with the piercings, as they seem to LOOT to the bottom of the load order too. Tried to load earlier, but still no go. Soon as I uncheck can load fine. 

Newmillier piercings 2 and 3 load for me just before MiasLair.  I have been testing this for a month now without issue.

5 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Sounds like fun. But I need some help. I downloaded it threw NMM. MiasLairAssets seemed to load fine but MiasLairSSE is no where to be found? Also loaded the game just to check and nothing was in MCM? 

Got it to work. Had to shut it down and reboot for some reason.

Once again I have another problem. I'm trying to do the Dark Possession quest and towards the end.. well I think it is towards the end. After the three dremora sequence all the characters stop moving including myself and all I can do is enter my favorites and main menu to exit the game. I looked at the mods that conflict with this quest and I have none of those. Other then that is runs great up to that certain point. Anybody have any ides? 

21 minutes ago, Lady Victoria said:

Once again I have another problem. I'm trying to do the Dark Possession quest and towards the end.. well I think it is towards the end. After the three dremora sequence all the characters stop moving including myself and all I can do is enter my favorites and main menu to exit the game. I looked at the mods that conflict with this quest and I have none of those. Other then that is runs great up to that certain point. Anybody have any ides? 

Ah so it hasn't restored control to you? You can try "epc" in the console without the quotes to restore player control. It sounds from your description that it could be the skyrim TFC bug?

24 minutes ago, Xiderpunk said:

Ah so it hasn't restored control to you? You can try "epc" in the console without the quotes to restore player control. It sounds from your description that it could be the skyrim TFC bug?

Any idea how to fix it?

11 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

I have encountered the same problem. After the summoned Demora have finished, the PC is stuck kneeling on the floor and everyone is just standing there. No way to interact.

I think I have all the requirements for this mod, however I also had to disable the Newmiller piercings in order to get the game load without crashes. The EPC command also did not work here. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I progressed the Queststage via the console command I found in another thread. It seems everything is working fine except the gangbang scene with the summoned demora.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:44 PM, nerogoth said:

Just came across this and found that I can't load with the piercings, as they seem to LOOT to the bottom of the load order too. Tried to load earlier, but still no go. Soon as I uncheck can load fine. 

Having the same problem .  With piercings (for CBBE) CTD.  Must be a mod conflict issue in the load order.  Alright where is my magnifying glass,  pipe, deerstalker cap, and must remember to give Watson a ring.  The games a-foot!

12 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

I have yet to get into testing Dark Possession.  I found a load of problems with the Andrew quest, so I have no doubt there are issues in Dark Possession.  Go play with something else until I get Dark Possession fully tested.