29 minutes ago, MysticSynn said:

I'm trying to get to Hunter's Rest but whenever I get near the location, my game crashes.  Not sure what's causing it but I'd really like to progress further!  Any ideas?  Ty for any help!

That was a problem with a VERY old version.  Try downloading and installing the latest.  If that does not fix it, you have some other issue.

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

That was a problem with a VERY old version.  Try downloading and installing the latest.  If that does not fix it, you have some other issue.

Thank you for replying so quickly!  I figured out what the problem was, operator error.  lol  Overlooked installing the MiasLair71Textures download.  It's all working great now, ty! 

On 3/30/2021 at 1:16 PM, Bluegunk said:

I just installed Simple Slavery Plus Plus (SE version) and I see from its MCM menu that it can hand off to "Mia's Lair" after the slave auction.

Might you please be able to confirm if this is still the case?  Thank you!

Sorry, no idea about this.  Don't use the mod.

14 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Sorry, no idea about this.  Don't use the mod.

Thank you. I'll ask the author of the mod.

Actually, if I had done my homework, I would have discovered Simple Slavery hands off to Mia's Lair by placing the Dragonborn close to the bandit shack that starts the main story. There's no direct interference or interaction between the two.  Something for the record in case anyone else asks.

3 hours ago, chingoblingers said:

quick question about to start a new playthrough and was think about taking linda with me is she one of the followers that have little dialouge? gonna take sasha and jenny as well but i love the way linda looks. 

Yeah, linda doesn't have many lines.

Hi,

I played this mod a while ago and then without major  issues but I cant seem to figure out how to add new npc's to my harem.
I don't recall that the option was that hidden so its probably some other mod interfering or I'm just blind. 
Was it a dialogue option through Volkar? If so what quest progress is needed for him to offer that option?
Do you have to go through Dark Possession or can you say not interested but still train new Slaves?

I tried both actually and the dialog option never showed up. But then maybe its not a through a dialog at all but an item or spell that I don't remember/see now.

Thanks for your help

First off, love the mod! Didn't have any issues getting it working.

I encountered a situation though and I'm trying to see if it's an issue with other mods, scripting, or not triggering a certain scene first.

Not sure where to start digging though as my modlist is very big and I skipped some stuff to get my character here.

What is happening:
On the Virgin quest, at the part where you rescue her in Solitude. Get to the part where it says to check to make sure the way is clear and to go downstairs.

When I go down, my character will move and the scene will play. I am told to take the rescued Lady away, but cannot move as the scene continues. So I just stand there and can't move. I can't access the item/spell/equipment menu, but can bring up the save/load/ui Mod config menu stuff. So I can reload the save or autosave.

Am I supposed to wait a certain amount of time watching what happens, then leave?

Notes: 
PC is female. I do have Mod created gear equipped. Though I doubt this is the issue.
For this quest, I teleported my character to Solitude by the Blue Palace. Since I had not visited the location yet, the execution scene with a bunch of townsfolk hasn't been played yet. Nor have I watched the court scene yet.  I'm wondering if this may have triggered something as many of the NPC's involved here are in those Vanilla scenes.

It could also be that I have a bunch of scripts and mods running and it's a bit slow to catch up.
I'll try a couple things when I get back from work later, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone has any advice or suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

*EDIT* - Forgot to add that I downloaded all the files here except the labia bodyslide.rar and miasliar_german.txt

Yes I encounter this problem every time (have restarted the mod several times over the years)

This is probably due to script latency. I assume like me you just have too much other shit running at the same time. :)

The Modder posted this somewhere in the thread 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24124

It shows you your latency and then you can either tweak your skyrim.ini (did not work for me) or throw out some heavy mods.

If like me you don't feel like lengthy troubleshooting there is another workaround.
You can complete the step via console. If you want to go that route here is how:

Once you get stuck and Sanguine has finished his speech open the console and type: setstage 1708C935 100 
The first being the questID the second the stageID.  (save before you do that)
That should allow you to walk again and move on. 

If you want to make sure that I remembered the stageID right you can see which stage you are on by typing getstage <QuestID>

Fair warning, messing with a quest that way has its risks.

Maybe that's why I have my problem of being unable to add any NPC as new slaves ...Though I haven't had that problem before and I've been using this command every single time I did that quest.

22 hours ago, Dai Hong said:

Hi,

I played this mod a while ago and then without major  issues but I cant seem to figure out how to add new npc's to my harem.
I don't recall that the option was that hidden so its probably some other mod interfering or I'm just blind. 
Was it a dialogue option through Volkar? If so what quest progress is needed for him to offer that option?
Do you have to go through Dark Possession or can you say not interested but still train new Slaves?

I tried both actually and the dialog option never showed up. But then maybe its not a through a dialog at all but an item or spell that I don't remember/see now.

Thanks for your help

Not sure what you are talking about "harem", but there is no way to have additional NPCs hang out in the palace without another mod.

10 hours ago, Blackspiral2000 said:

First off, love the mod! Didn't have any issues getting it working.

I encountered a situation though and I'm trying to see if it's an issue with other mods, scripting, or not triggering a certain scene first.

Not sure where to start digging though as my modlist is very big and I skipped some stuff to get my character here.

What is happening:
On the Virgin quest, at the part where you rescue her in Solitude. Get to the part where it says to check to make sure the way is clear and to go downstairs.

When I go down, my character will move and the scene will play. I am told to take the rescued Lady away, but cannot move as the scene continues. So I just stand there and can't move. I can't access the item/spell/equipment menu, but can bring up the save/load/ui Mod config menu stuff. So I can reload the save or autosave.

Am I supposed to wait a certain amount of time watching what happens, then leave?

If you are having script overload, this will happen.  I already answered this question a while back.  Try searching the forum for setstage MiaFindTabitha.  I think its setstage MiaFindTabitha 100 and enableplayercontrols.

Notes: 
PC is female. I do have Mod created gear equipped. Though I doubt this is the issue.
For this quest, I teleported my character to Solitude by the Blue Palace. Since I had not visited the location yet, the execution scene with a bunch of townsfolk hasn't been played yet. Nor have I watched the court scene yet.  I'm wondering if this may have triggered something as many of the NPC's involved here are in those Vanilla scenes.

It could also be that I have a bunch of scripts and mods running and it's a bit slow to catch up.
I'll try a couple things when I get back from work later, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone has any advice or suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

*EDIT* - Forgot to add that I downloaded all the files here except the labia bodyslide.rar and miasliar_german.txt

None of the above will cause you problems. 

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

If you are having script overload, this will happen.  I already answered this question a while back.  Try searching the forum for setstage MiaFindTabitha.  I think its setstage MiaFindTabitha 100 and enableplayercontrols.

None of the above will cause you problems. 

This setstage bit did the trick thank you.
I'll do some digging and clean up bloat in my mods. Until then, cheers and thanks for the reply.

23 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Not sure what you are talking about "harem", but there is no way to have additional NPCs hang out in the palace without another mod.

Hi,

sorry I was not clear. What I meant was that I seem to recall that you could add your followers (even if they are not part of this mod) to be trained as slaves like you can with Mia after fighting her. I just cant seem to find how anymore. Volkar doesn't have that dialog option, which is how I think it worked. I am through dark possession and save the virgin by now but nothing.

Now I am not sure if I am overlooking this option somewhere else or whether I haven't done something that I was meant to do or whether it is another mod interfering. Unless it only worked before due to some other mod I had installed at the time and I am mixing things up.
I definitely did do it in past playthroughs I just don't remember how. 

Old age I guess. :)

22 hours ago, Dai Hong said:

Hi,

sorry I was not clear. What I meant was that I seem to recall that you could add your followers (even if they are not part of this mod) to be trained as slaves like you can with Mia after fighting her. I just cant seem to find how anymore. Volkar doesn't have that dialog option, which is how I think it worked. I am through dark possession and save the virgin by now but nothing.

Now I am not sure if I am overlooking this option somewhere else or whether I haven't done something that I was meant to do or whether it is another mod interfering. Unless it only worked before due to some other mod I had installed at the time and I am mixing things up.
I definitely did do it in past playthroughs I just don't remember how. 

Old age I guess. :)

If Volkar does not have the option, it's probably because you are playing as a female.

8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

If Volkar does not have the option, it's probably because you are playing as a female.

Actually no, I am not. I play a male character. But it does answer my question that it should be Volkar who provides that option.
So its probably one of my other mods that is interfering. I already tried to uninstall all but the most necessary mods but that hasn't changed anything. Though,  probably it wouldn't change whatever trigger has caused this, retroactively. I'll probably have to restart the mod altogether.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Volkar does(did) offer me the Dark Possession quest and I have completed that (tried both ending contract after Virgin quest and staying in it). That quest used a follower I picked and that worked fine. But I do remember that in previous playthroughs I had added more followers to the training outside the Dark Possession quest chain. That is what I cant figure out. 

On 4/7/2021 at 1:17 AM, fishburger67 said:

Hi,

Sorry but I am running out of ideas, so I have to ask again. I still cannot make it work. Since my last post I tried everything I can think of to identify what is causing the issue.

To begin with I removed all mods, opened my savegame, made a new save then I un and re-installed Skyrim (deleting also the folder). Then I installed the mods listed below, trying to only use the ones that are absolutely needed.

Loading plugin list:

(0 -> 0)  Skyrim.esm

(1 -> 1)  Update.esm

(2 -> 2)  Dawnguard.esm

(3 -> 3)  HearthFires.esm

(4 -> 4)  Dragonborn.esm

(5 -> 5)  FlowerGirls SE.esm

(6 -> 6)  SkyUI_SE.esp

(7 -> 7)  MiasLair.esp

(8 -> ?  FNIS.esp

(9 -> 9)  SOSRaceMenu.esp

(10 -> 10) RaceMenu.esp

(11 -> 11) XPMSE.esp

(12 -> 12) RaceMenuPlugin.esp

With the savegame I played through the Mod from the start until after the Tabitha quest is completed. Still the same problem I can only train Mia and one Follower via DP quest.

When that did not work, I started a completely new game (same mod list) and played to the same point.

Just to see if it makes a difference, I also played both through the Dark Possession questline as well as closing that route in both the new game as well as savegame.
When Tabitha quest is completed and I break the contract Volkar only still offers me further training session for the Follower that I used for the DP quest as if the contract was not broken. When I declined the Dark Possession quest he has no more dialogue options once Tabitha quest is complete.

Just to add: I completed Mia’s training in all of the playthroughs and my character is male.

At no point though Volkar gave any option to add any additional Followers to the training. I know that it works for a lot of people, and it did work for me before but now I’m not sure what else to try. Maybe I am just missing something, so I am hoping you have some advice.

2 hours ago, Faustling said:

I am somewhat concerned about the fact that Flower Girls hasn't been updated since August, 2019, and has a long list of unresolved bugs. Has this been causing any problems? Asking for a friend.

It works well from my experience.  It is not as complete as Sexlab, but I have been using it exclusively for a couple of years in my play through s.

Wary of Flower Girls, I installed Sex Slaves for SexLab and got a CTD immediately when I pressed "continue" No problems before this. Could be a conflict with Paradise Halls or Slavers Keep, maybe. Or it could have been the German.txt thing. I play the game in German, but I had no idea how to install it, so I just left it to Vortex.

Bugs encountered in 7.1g:

When Marta Battle-born is discovered, it says to retrieve her necklace but there is no necklace found from searching her. If the necklace is added via console command, it says to take it to Olfrid, but there is no quest marker on Olfrid and he has no dialogue regarding this quest. So the quest had to be completed via console command.  I recall the quest working fine in version 6.8.

In the Rescue the Virgin quest, it gets consistently stuck and you can't move after Sanguine makes his appearance and then the setstage command and enableplayercontrols command have to be used to get out.

Trying to get Jenn or Sasha to start an orgy, say in Jorrvaskr, she strips then runs out the door. The Companions all follow out the door and try to follow her, but she runs out to the Whiterun gate and exits. She comes back in a few seconds later and returns to you, and the Companions then walk back to Jorrvaskr. No orgy.

I avoided this next one by completing the College of Winterhold questline before installing Love Slaves, but I've seen it mentioned from several people and it should be addressed because it affects a major vanilla quest for the College of Winterhold questline: Part of the dungeon in the quest when you have to find Andrew's sister is derived from Mzulft and Love Slaves may be moving the Falmer that holds the Focusing Crystal to get past the large door in the vanilla dungeon to Love Slave's dungeon, and the large door in the vanilla dungeon Mzulft indicates that it belongs to Bulwark Mine. This may potentially prevent the vanilla quest "Revealing the Unseen" from being completed.

Hope these reports help, thanks. I've always been a fan of the mod since Sex Slaves in Skyrim LE.

EDIT: One other bug I encountered was near the end of the quest to find Andrew's sister in the dungeon, an Ownership Collar was inexplicably placed on my male character.  I had to use a console command to remove it.

On 4/13/2021 at 5:27 PM, Faustling said:

Wary of Flower Girls, I installed Sex Slaves for SexLab and got a CTD immediately when I pressed "continue" No problems before this. Could be a conflict with Paradise Halls or Slavers Keep, maybe. Or it could have been the German.txt thing. I play the game in German, but I had no idea how to install it, so I just left it to Vortex.

Did you install Sexlab and all it's requirements?

Hi, I'm rebuilding my Skyrim install and checking all my mods.  When I run xEdit check for errors on this I get the below and wanted to ask if anyone else gets this and if there is a concern or is it something that can be ignored.  Thanks!

00:00] Checking for Errors in [0B] MiasLair.esp
[00:02] [INFO:0B0721C5] ('We've stopped! Oh, please lets find somewhere private.  I can make you happy...' in GRUP Topic Children of SexSlInteractionsIdleConversation [DIAL:0B01AFA7])
[00:02]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:02] [INFO:0B0721C6] ('We've stopped! Oh, please lets lets sneak off and make love.' in GRUP Topic Children of SexSlInteractionsIdleConversation [DIAL:0B01AFA7])
[00:02]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:03] [INFO:0B0FB6CA] (in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0B08A8B2])
[00:03]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:03] [INFO:0B0FB6CB] (in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0B08A8B2])
[00:03]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:03] [INFO:0B0FB6CC] (in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0B08A8B2])
[00:03] [INFO:0B0FB6CD] (in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0B08A8B2])
[00:05] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 15871, Errors found: 6, Elapsed Time: 00:05

When I start the game I checked the Papyrus.log file and see these entries.  Are this something that can be ignored or is something wrong with my install?  

[04/18/2021 - 02:08:24AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:24AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:24AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:24AM] Cannot open store for class "sethirelingrehire3dnpc", missing file?
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Error: Unable to bind script __MS_PutOn to  (1B08B394) because their base types do not match
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Cannot open store for class "SM21SkySummonScript", missing file?
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Cannot open store for class "SexSlFindDancers", missing file?
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Error: Unable to bind script SexSlFindDancers to SexSlFindDancers (4200AA02) because their base types do not match
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::findDancers_var" on object "MiaFGPlayMusic"
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "findDancers" on object "MiaFGPlayMusic"
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Error: Unable to bind script MiaFGPlayMusic to MiaPlayMusic (4226A623) because their base types do not match
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Cannot open store for class "tweakdfscript", missing file?
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Cannot open store for class "magicNeverSurrenderScript", missing file?
[04/18/2021 - 02:08:27AM] Cannot open store for class "magicLightningStrikeScript", missing file?

Any help anyone can give will be appreciated!