Hi! I recently reinstalled Skyrim SE and saw this mod had been ported.  I loved this mod back in LE -- thanks!  I ran into an early bug in the quest where Vernar's dialogue didn't have any sound and wouldn't progress.  This is during the first quest right after rescuing Jenn. Looked like someone else had the issue also recently -- not sure if it's the same cause.  I unpacked the BSA, moved all of the files into the mod folder I was using with MO2, and disabled the BSA.  After reloading my save, Vernar's dialogue worked and progressed.  I'm not sure why unpacking the BSA would fix the sound issue, but posting in case it helps.

Just noticed you threw this up on Nexus and was a little shocked no one has complained. Not sure how much time you spend around Nexus these days, but I've seen a lot of MAs I followed leave over butthurt complaints. I only bring this up because there are some who have complained about images and gotten mods removed and some were less graphic than ones you are using over there. I'd hate to see it get pulled because someone can't deal with a photo or two.

Just a heads up is all, some of those people over there really have no life.

14 hours ago, TaxMage said:

Hi! I recently reinstalled Skyrim SE and saw this mod had been ported.  I loved this mod back in LE -- thanks!  I ran into an early bug in the quest where Vernar's dialogue didn't have any sound and wouldn't progress.  This is during the first quest right after rescuing Jenn. Looked like someone else had the issue also recently -- not sure if it's the same cause.  I unpacked the BSA, moved all of the files into the mod folder I was using with MO2, and disabled the BSA.  After reloading my save, Vernar's dialogue worked and progressed.  I'm not sure why unpacking the BSA would fix the sound issue, but posting in case it helps.

I am working on this right now and would really like to get to the bottom of this.  The only way this could happen is if a script didn't run.  These are vanilla scripts like defaultsetstageoncontainerchange and defaultsetstageonread and stuff like that.

Having the scripts in a bsa should theoretically make them run faster.  Having them loose in individual files should be slower.

Anyway, thanks for the insight.

7 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Just noticed you threw this up on Nexus and was a little shocked no one has complained. Not sure how much time you spend around Nexus these days, but I've seen a lot of MAs I followed leave over butthurt complaints. I only bring this up because there are some who have complained about images and gotten mods removed and some were less graphic than ones you are using over there. I'd hate to see it get pulled because someone can't deal with a photo or two.

Just a heads up is all, some of those people over there really have no life.

Doesn't really matter to me.  I wasn't getting any feedback here so I thought a wider audience would be useful.

Love Slaves on Nexus has all the rough content removed and Flowergirls has the same graphic images that I uploaded.

But, if they remove it, ehh.

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Doesn't really matter to me.  I wasn't getting any feedback here so I thought a wider audience would be useful.

Love Slaves on Nexus has all the rough content removed and Flowergirls has the same graphic images that I uploaded.

But, if they remove it, ehh.

Fair enough. Just figured I'd give you the heads up if you hadn't seen that crowd. 

Well here's the log if thats what you are getting at.  last thing I tried to do was do vernor dialogue before killing the game

He's the only character that is acting up. all the others, including the dramora in the training area that can 'train' you all work fine. its JUST vernor that doesn't seem to talk.  some of the quests advance anyway, IE you still get the upstairs key even if he is silent since it gives you the key after you exit dialogue, but not all of the quests related to him advance, and you can't buy the girls in the back.

Papyrus.0.log

44 minutes ago, morpheuskibbe said:

Well here's the log if thats what you are getting at.  last thing I tried to do was do vernor dialogue before killing the game

He's the only character that is acting up. all the others, including the dramora in the training area that can 'train' you all work fine. its JUST vernor that doesn't seem to talk.  some of the quests advance anyway, IE you still get the upstairs key even if he is silent since it gives you the key after you exit dialogue, but not all of the quests related to him advance, and you can't buy the girls in the back.

Papyrus.0.log 88.83 kB · 0 downloads

That is exactly what I was after.

I think I know what the issue is.  It turns out that I packed duplicate wav/fuz files and that seems to confuse thing.  I'll upload a new version with those removed when I get home.  Hopefully, you can try it and see if it fixes Vernor's dialog.

4 hours ago, morpheuskibbe said:

Papyrus.0.log 88.83 kB · 2 downloads

I am uploading a 7.1d version now as I write this.  Try this version and see if it fixes your Vernor talking issue.  Please let me know.

Version 7.1d is Uploaded

Small changes.  Version 7.1d changes the female oral sex scene to swap the player and actor position and adds Lust explosion at the end of the scene when called from the "Recharge your bond" (or whatever it actually is.   It also removes the duplicated .wav files which might be causing some players to not hear Vernor.

In Dark Possession quest, I am taking Vess with me, but Volkar keeps complaining that I need to take the same person. I did took Vess, but apparently Volkar keep saying that I have to bring in the same follower. I have EFF and have dismissed all followers except Vess. For some reason, there are two other NPCs that are listed as my followers even though they are not with me. Just wondering how I can fix this.

Or better yet, could you make a simple check if the trainee (i.e., Vess) is among the followers that I have and pick her correctly for the training? Thanks.

24 minutes ago, abcd99 said:

In Dark Possession quest, I am taking Vess with me, but Volkar keeps complaining that I need to take the same person. I did took Vess, but apparently Volkar keep saying that I have to bring in the same follower. I have EFF and have dismissed all followers except Vess. For some reason, there are two other NPCs that are listed as my followers even though they are not with me. Just wondering how I can fix this.

Or better yet, could you make a simple check if the trainee (i.e., Vess) is among the followers that I have and pick her correctly for the training? Thanks.

entering a different cell should refresh the follower count in the mcm iirc. after that go see volkar again

1 hour ago, abcd99 said:

Thank you. That works. Another question: Is there any way to reactivate Niri? I lost her somehow.

I think Niri hangs out in Falkreath.  However, you have to have had her in the latest release, otherwise, she is disabled.   Type help niri to get her id which ends with 0d26a6.  Once you have the id,

prid xxx

enable

Not sure when she gets disabled, but

player.moveto will take you too her.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I think Niri hangs out in Falkreath.  However, you have to have had her in the latest release, otherwise, she is disabled.   Type help niri to get her id which ends with 0d26a6.  Once you have the id,

prid xxx

enable

Not sure when she gets disabled, but

player.moveto will take you too her.

Thanks. I did not take Niri with me. So I guess she is disabled? Could you please make her hang around in Falkreath if she was not taken? Thanks!

Also, after mistergiggle's workaround, I was able to take Vess back to Volkar and started training. However, a few minutes after Volkar spawned two other copies of dremoras like him, the dremoras freeze. And so is the player character. Strangely enough, I could still access the menu and reload. Any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Another point is: What if I was not interested to go through all the quests (frankly it's quite hard for me to see anyone tortured), but I want to obtain the spell to make virtually anybody a slave and gain access to all the females of the mod. Can we do that? Thanks.

10 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Thanks. I did not take Niri with me. So I guess she is disabled? Could you please make her hang around in Falkreath if she was not taken? Thanks!

Also, after mistergiggle's workaround, I was able to take Vess back to Volkar and started training. However, a few minutes after Volkar spawned two other copies of dremoras like him, the dremoras freeze. And so is the player character. Strangely enough, I could still access the menu and reload. Any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Another point is: What if I was not interested to go through all the quests (frankly it's quite hard for me to see anyone tortured), but I want to obtain the spell to make virtually anybody a slave and gain access to all the females of the mod. Can we do that? Thanks.

I already did that in the latest version, you had to be running the latest code base when you initially encountered her.

Those are heavily scripted scenes.  As long as your script lag is fine and you don't have any other issues, they will run fine.

If they don't run fine, you need to fix your mod list.

Don't read this spoiler.

Spoiler

You don't get a spell to make anyone a slave.  It takes the work.  Volkar is lying to you for his own amusement.

Hi!  I just upgraded to 7.1d, using the remove/clean save that you recommended. (I'm an MO2 user and familiar with what needs to be done...normally...cough....).   

I lost the quest I had started, but all I had done was visit Idgrod so I trust that will not be an issue. The courier has delivered the starting letter fresh once again.

Hope that will not destroy the known Universe....

I got the game re-established, but the MCM seems a little bent out of shape: 

Mias-Lair-MCM.jpg  

I had to unpack the main mod to allow Nemesis to do its stuff (no word yet from the author of Nemesis BTW.).

Is there anything I can try to kick this MCM into shape, please?  Or should I retreat to my previous version and leave the upgrade to a future play-through?

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi!  I just upgraded to 7.1d, using the remove/clean save that you recommended. (I'm an MO2 user and familiar with what needs to be done...normally...cough....).   

I lost the quest I had started, but all I had done was visit Idgrod so I trust that will not be an issue. The courier has delivered the starting letter fresh once again.

Hope that will not destroy the known Universe....

I got the game re-established, but the MCM seems a little bent out of shape: 

Mias-Lair-MCM.jpg  

I had to unpack the main mod to allow Nemesis to do its stuff (no word yet from the author of Nemesis BTW.).

Is there anything I can try to kick this MCM into shape, please?  Or should I retreat to my previous version and leave the upgrade to a future play-through?

That is very odd.  Never saw it before.  In my experience, waiting for half an hour or so frequently fixes MCM issues.   Also, my MCM looks very different than yours.   Maybe I am using an old version.

Also, there is no need to unpack this version for Nemesis.  I have included the animations files loose in the "D" version so Nemesis should work fine.

If you cleaned your save, it should work just fine, but in the future, this is not required.  You can just uninstall the old version and re-install the new and everything will work fine.

3 hours ago, akspyder said:

I have an issue with this mod in that everytime I enter the room  before the gas trap with all the cages and the table with the wizard comes into view i get an instant CTD

No  idea about that.  Everything in there works fine for 99% of 10k other users.

Hopefully, someone else will have a clue.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

That is very odd.  Never saw it before.  In my experience, waiting for half an hour or so frequently fixes MCM issues.   Also, my MCM looks very different than yours.   Maybe I am using an old version

"Maybe I am using an old version."

Er...this is your mod, Mr Fishburger67? ?  ?

I can certainly try waiting, although 15 minutes had passed and I still had this weird MCM.  I shall give it a little longer.

At the worst, I can easily peel back to the earlier version of Mia's Lair. I've got everything backed up.  Grateful for any advice!

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

"Maybe I am using an old version."

Er...this is your mod, Mr Fishburger67? ?  ?

I can certainly try waiting, although 15 minutes had passed and I still had this weird MCM.  I shall give it a little longer.

At the worst, I can easily peel back to the earlier version of Mia's Lair. I've got everything backed up.  Grateful for any advice!

There is only one page though, so it looks like you can use it from your image.

12 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

There is only one page though, so it looks like you can use it from your image.

I've rolled back to Sex(Love) Slaves Mia's Lair 6.8.

My 7.1d installation didn't seem to settle right, so I think it's easier to lay off it until a new play-through.

Thanks for the help.

Andrew is stuck a Love Level 5 with quest A Love Slave's "Make Andrew Love You" checked

I started two new games -- one with your Sex Lab and one with your Flower Girls 7.1d edition.  In both, "Andrew is dominate" was checked; "Shorten Main Quest" was unchecked".  Both have played well including one or two of your newly-added Andrew quests.  My games do not include any other quest mods, any mods that alter follower behavior or dialog, or anything else that would obviously interfere with Sex Slaves.

After 20+ game days during 20+ quests, Andrew remains stuck in "Andrew's Love Level 5".  His "Percentage to next level" has gone to 100% several times, but resets back to zero.  I have not been introduced to his Lodge cabin.

What conditions must be met for his Love Level to advance; or, what can I do to force-start the next Love Level (or whatever is supposed to come next)?  I successfully played through this game two years ago and would like to experience the new content that you have graciously added.