1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

I have heard that you need to unpack the bsa for nemisis to work right.  In the next release, I'll pack the animations loose so they will hopefully be detected correctly.  They all work fine for me with FNIS.

I can confirm that fixed it, Cheers :)

20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I have heard that you need to unpack the bsa for nemisis to work right.  In the next release, I'll pack the animations loose so they will hopefully be detected correctly.  They all work fine for me with FNIS.

Hello, I just started with the mod with Flower Girls in my game and I am using FNIS as well but I still had to unpack the BSA for getting the animations to work for example while interrogating Vess. Before that my char and Vess just stood still during the scene, all sounds were heard but no animations.

Feedback short version: overall an improvement and thanks for the update.

I'm not starting a new play through anytime soon, so made a separate save and updated.

Big pro: one or more animations that didn't align properly before, do now!

Pro: overall prefer the new looks for Jenn and Sasha.  Jenn was fine before but the eyes were too 'doll like'.  If I am being picky, preferred Sasha's old tan.

Only con so far: spanking seems broken.  Jenn or Sasha won't reset properly an one is left with "You can get up now" as the only dialogue options.

Planning on keeping the update, will just avoid spanking.

Good job!

3 hours ago, ShinsFortress said:

Feedback short version: overall an improvement and thanks for the update.

I'm not starting a new play through anytime soon, so made a separate save and updated.

Big pro: one or animations that didn't align properly before, do now!

Pro: overall prefer the new looks for Jenn and Sasha.  Jenn was fine before but the eyes were too 'doll like'.  If I am being picky, preferred Sasha's old tan.

Only con so far: spanking seems broken.  Jenn or Sasha won't reset properly an one is left with "You can get up now" as the only dialogue options.

Planning on keeping the update, will just avoid spanking.

Good job!

I will have the spanking fixed soon.  It is an issue with convenient horses overwriting a player variable I am using.  You can fix is temporarily by selecting your slave in the console window and then typing

setav Variable01 0

I'm having an animation issue.

I installed all the recommended and ran the FNIS thing and it completed with no erros or warnings.  It seemed at first to be working fine as I can cast the "spell" that makes my character masturbate and the animation for that plays no problem.  However, when I got to Vess later on any of the sex animations just had her character and mine stand inside of each other and not move

plugin list

flowergirls SE

SKYUI SE

XPMSE

Miaslair

FNIS SE

Mod list

flowergirls SE

FNIS SE

miaslair

miaslair extra voices

Skyui

XP32 maximum skeleton extended

Did I miss some requirement that would cause some of the animations to NOT play?

7 hours ago, morpheuskibbe said:

I installed all the recommended and ran the FNIS thing and it completed with no erros or warnings.  It seemed at first to be working fine as I can cast the "spell" that makes my character masturbate and the animation for that plays no problem.  However, when I got to Vess later on any of the sex animations just had her character and mine stand inside of each other and not move

plugin list

flowergirls SE

SKYUI SE

XPMSE

Miaslair

FNIS SE

Mod list

flowergirls SE

FNIS SE

miaslair

miaslair extra voices

Skyui

Did I miss some requirement that would cause some of the animations to NOT play?

This is a new one on me.  I suggest you make a save right before you try the failing animation, exit and turn on logging, then try the failing animation and look at the log.  That might offer you some insight.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

This is a new one on me.  I suggest you make a save right before you try the failing animation, exit and turn on logging, then try the failing animation and look at the log.  That might offer you some insight.

enable logging where? and how?

Sorry but I'm not all that experienced with some of this.  Mostly just clicked buttons the how to install told me to click.

44 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Type

skyrim enable logging

in google.

I did this

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

and tried to run the animation that doesn't happen.  and no file was created in logs. I assume because no logs are made unless the game actually crashes.

43 minutes ago, morpheuskibbe said:

I did this

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

and tried to run the animation that doesn't happen.  and no file was created in logs. I assume because no logs are made unless the game actually crashes.

Nope, the log is created regardless.  You find the logs in C:\Users\<Your Name>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script and it is created whenever the game starts.

Be sure to edit the correct file (Skyrim.ini) near the above directory and have lines like this:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

That pretty much matches what you have, so you probably edit the wrong file.

The full path for me is

C:\Users\Skip\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini

Yours will be the same except that your name will be in place of "Skip"

no that's definitely what I edited

C:\Users\morph\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition

skyrim.INI

very bottom of file says:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Neither

C:\Users\morph\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs

nor

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

Show any new log files after running the game, trying to trigger the animation, and closing the game.

1 hour ago, morpheuskibbe said:

I did this

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Note, that if you're using mod organizer, you need to edit the skyrim.ini file generated by mo in the virtual folder and enable logging there instead, cause if you are launching skyrim through mo, the game will only use the ini files from the virtual folders of mo, and not the ini files in documents. Therefore no papyrus logs will be generated in that case.

I got it to log.  I just killed the game with task manager, so it looks like a crash.  Then it logged.

Theres definitely stuff about the Flowergirls and this mod listed in the bottom.  I'm not super positive what I'm looking for but here's the log you wanted.

im guessing things like this:     [FlowerGirlsScene01 (055BEF2F)].dxSceneThread.OnUpdate() - "dxSceneThread.psc" Line 496
[11/06/2020 - 06:42:28PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array 

might be the issue?

Papyrus.0.log

On 11/5/2020 at 2:38 PM, morpheuskibbe said:

plugin list

flowergirls SE

SKYUI SE

XPMSE

Miaslair

FNIS SE

Mod list

flowergirls SE

FNIS SE

miaslair

miaslair extra voices

Skyui

Same problem here, just installed and got to vess and no animation..

On 11/6/2020 at 3:50 PM, morpheuskibbe said:

I got it to log.  I just killed the game with task manager, so it looks like a crash.  Then it logged.

Theres definitely stuff about the Flowergirls and this mod listed in the bottom.  I'm not super positive what I'm looking for but here's the log you wanted.

im guessing things like this:     [FlowerGirlsScene01 (055BEF2F)].dxSceneThread.OnUpdate() - "dxSceneThread.psc" Line 496
[11/06/2020 - 06:42:28PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array 

might be the issue?

Papyrus.0.log 39.05 kB · 1 download

Are you running flowergirls 3.0+?

1 hour ago, fytgjhknm said:

how to start the main quest of this mod?

I just start a new character, after I complete "unbound", I only found "before the storm" in my quest list.

I am new to this mod :)

thanks

IIRC, once you enter a major city, a courier would deliver you a letter from the yarl of morthal. Read the letter, that's when the quest begins. To me the courier appeared right after i exited the bee and the barb in riften after talking to delphine, i think.

21 minutes ago, mistergiggles said:

IIRC, once you enter a major city, a courier would deliver you a letter from the yarl of morthal. Read the letter, that's when the quest begins. To me the courier appeared right after i exited the bee and the barb in riften after talking to delphine, i think.

thanks, I got the quest

On 11/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, morpheuskibbe said:

image.png.34509b9b68fc918e890e535ff6f899b4.png

I had this same issue running Nemesis (as mentioned in this thread elsewhere). That wouldn't show up in enabled mods here but caused this issue for me so worth mentioning. Unpacking miaslair.bsa using BSA extractor worked for me and other users. (Fantastic mod so far! First post here on LL so hopefully this doesn't steer you the wrong direction)