On 5/16/2019 at 12:46 AM, oxuder1 said:

Is there any way to train slaves on your own without needing to talk to Volkar? I thought the whole point of his quest line was being able to train your own slaves so i ripped up the contract, did i miss something? Is it possible to place devices like the large cross or tilted wheel or chain people up like Volkar does to your slaves? Volkar's voice lines and character are extremely well made, but it can be a little repetitive if you decide to train more than 1 slave, it would be nice to move around and do the training wherever and without Volkar's assistance.

+1.

I've tried searching here and in the sexlab (which I no longer use) version support threads and didn't find anything.  It was cool to go through once with Mia and one other follower, but now I would like a 'short cut' as there are two or three more I'd like to, err, recruit.....

1 hour ago, Dragoon808 said:

Anyone have an issue where asking your slave to masturbate has the animation not play or get stuck?

Yes.

Specifically, almost always when Slave Training that phase's scene doesn't play properly.  The script is running because after the same amount of time it finishes and next step is possible.  I rarely see that problem elsewhere, and have not seen it become permanently "stuck".  Unfortunately there are much more serious bugs to look out for with this mod than that one I'm afraid.

Is there a way to edit the number of followers? My followers still count even after leaving and I can't talk alone, I use AFT and "set playerfollowercount to 0" doesn't work.

Edit: I only need to bypass the follower check of this mod everything else seems to be working fine.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:58 PM, hamletsdead said:

Dig the mod, really awesome work, had no idea there was such a wealth of hidden talent on Loverslab. The quests and the voice acting are great, as is Mia's Lair itself. 

Two quick questions:   

First, during slave training of Mia I get occasional CTDs, even though my game is uber-stable. Generally while whipping her, just random crash. Is there a fix for this or is this just Skyrim spazzing out?

Second, wondering if there's a way to make Andrew a buddy-sidekick follower? I'm a dude, and not interested in playing as a chick, but I'd like to actually have a male follower other than Inigo. The idea of roaming the wilds with a sadistic jerk with great voice acting who is a Flower-girl loving jackass is appealing. 

Andrew sucks as a follower if you are not female.

6 hours ago, companyon said:

Is there a way to edit the number of followers? My followers still count even after leaving and I can't talk alone, I use AFT and "set playerfollowercount to 0" doesn't work.

Edit: I only need to bypass the follower check of this mod everything else seems to be working fine.

Your follower count is determined by AFT.  playerfollowercount has no affect on it.  Check the AFT forums for help.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, GenPatton said:

A couple of questions regarding the radiant quests:
(1) Just to be sure, do any of the girls give out the quests, or only Jenn and Sasha?  (So far they're the only ones that have offered them in my game).

(2) Is there a limit to how many times they are offered?  For example, in my current game I got the "Buttplug of Lust" quest twice from Jenn, and the "Bunnytail" quest twice from Sasha, then another quest from Jenn to get some clams, and since then nothing.

Edit: Every so often Sasha force-greets my PC with "Master, I was thinking..." like when she gave one of the quests, but instead of the quest dialog, it just opens the normal conversation list, as if I'd started the interaction instead of her.

Only Sasha and Jenny.  Be sure to take them both as they have unique dialog and scenes when they are together.

You get them only once I think.  Not sure about the "Master, I was thinking..." dialog.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:58 PM, hamletsdead said:

Dig the mod, really awesome work, had no idea there was such a wealth of hidden talent on Loverslab. The quests and the voice acting are great, as is Mia's Lair itself. 

Two quick questions:   

First, during slave training of Mia I get occasional CTDs, even though my game is uber-stable. Generally while whipping her, just random crash. Is there a fix for this or is this just Skyrim spazzing out?

Second, wondering if there's a way to make Andrew a buddy-sidekick follower? I'm a dude, and not interested in playing as a chick, but I'd like to actually have a male follower other than Inigo. The idea of roaming the wilds with a sadistic jerk with great voice acting who is a Flower-girl loving jackass is appealing. 

Love Slaves is super stable.  However, if you have script overload, that may be an issue as this stuff is minorly scripted.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:18 AM, ShinsFortress said:

Short version:-

What a good mod that could be great.  Unfortunately, as is, not Top 10 material.

Long version:-

After trying three popular adult frameworks I settled for Flower Girls.  OSA/OSEX was a console-y joke and waste of time (for someone like me).  SexLab, despite the larger amount of material out there, caused more problems and was more fiddly for me than FG (which worked for me 'right out of the box').

This is a great mod for a lot of, err, virtual adult fun.  One or more great followers which are worthy of a Top 10!

But, this mod is still a bit flaky.  Personally, I would rather see elements that do not work reliably removed or at least disabled by default  Maybe even lock the Shorten Quest = Enabled until the rest of the mod is up to speed.  Skyrim itself had the problem from the get go, more content than could be adequately QC'ed!  Lover's Lab may be easy to support here, but individual mods are not.  Ah well, can't all be Nexus-level...   He he, pun intended.

Oh, PS, some of the dialogue is really ropy or at least recorded badly (acoustics, mic, sound HW/SW?).  Still, at least the worst of it isn't used too much!

Edit: Finally cracked Mia and got her, errr, shall we say "recruited".  Definitely not the most robust system ever.  And not as good a companion as Ms Winglow, but hey I'll keep her around as proof!

Thanks for the feedback.  Mia has no voice acting, so she will not be as fun as a follower as Sasha or Jenny.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:42 PM, fishburger67 said:

Only Sasha and Jenny.  Be sure to take them both as they have unique dialog and scenes when they are together.

You get them only once I think.  Not sure about the "Master, I was thinking..." dialog.

Ok, so what triggers the quest involving Silthala I've seen when poking around in xEdit?

I think I may have done something wrong, I'm playing as a bisexual male Argonian and I did the training quest line with Volkar. I started noticing as the training progressed that he would turn and look at me while he was talking to the slave, I used Jenassa for this, and would say 'Dragonwhore' and 'Dragonslut'. I was never a part of any of the training animations and when we're 'called' back to him I'm often just hanging in the corner but he continues to talk to the slave as if he's talking to me. Am I supposed to be a part of the scene? I definitely wouldn't mind being in on the fun.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:03 PM, YamiSphinx said:

I think I may have done something wrong, I'm playing as a bisexual male Argonian and I did the training quest line with Volkar. I started noticing as the training progressed that he would turn and look at me while he was talking to the slave, I used Jenassa for this, and would say 'Dragonwhore' and 'Dragonslut'. I was never a part of any of the training animations and when we're 'called' back to him I'm often just hanging in the corner but he continues to talk to the slave as if he's talking to me. Am I supposed to be a part of the scene? I definitely wouldn't mind being in on the fun.

You are just an observer unless you are female

QUESTION,   Very early on there is an objective to coerce Vess into telling the location of the mid-tier boss in Morthal.  The quest has an optional to talk to Niri stage.   When I do, I can only get the  "Yes.  Stay safe, Niri" dialogue.  No other options.    It never gives the branch to bring her with the Mia's lair for some revenge on those slavers.   Am I missing a dialogue option or something?   

Ran this with the Sexlab version of the same quest with no problems.   Straight thru.

The FG quest is stuck at Stage 77 of AQSS_MIiaVessInter and always fails to recruit Niri.    Wierd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 8:47 PM, ElvinJG81 said:

Is Sasha supposed to have more than one voice. She'll say one thing in a sweet and squeaky voice and then say something else in a soft and sultry voice. Maybe she developed multiple personalities due to all the sexual abuse.

They are all the same actress.  She is very skilled.