Just a quick question, do I need flower girls BDSM to make all the animation work correctly? I didn't see it in the requirement section so I didn't install it, but when I tried to make Jenny wear clothes and it ended up in a sex scene where the animation didn't play right. 

On 8/2/2019 at 12:19 PM, fishburger67 said:

I do not recommend doing this and I recommend against using Hydraslaves.  Forcing npc into the sexslslave faction has been reported to cause big stability problems. However, if you insist on doing it, you are on your own.  The Id for sexslslave is xx0085B5.

Thanks, haven't had to many issues with it, I don't go all crazy with it, but it is useful on occasion. I have Hydraslaves imbedded into my saves so no pulling out without go to far back. I don't spend to much time in the custom cells and never save in one as it will corrupt. It has some nice ideas but a lighter version might be an idea. Your mod never gives problems and Niri is just dang hot :)

On 8/5/2019 at 9:18 PM, jf8350143 said:

Just a quick question, do I need flower girls BDSM to make all the animation work correctly? I didn't see it in the requirement section so I didn't install it, but when I tried to make Jenny wear clothes and it ended up in a sex scene where the animation didn't play right. 

Not required

I seem to be stuck during the Find the Virgin quest. After Sam shows up and has his way, I can't move my character and Sam is just standing there. The quest "Make sure the way is clear" or something like that won't advance either. Enableplayercontrols lets me access my inventory and magic but that's it. Can I get some help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm playing through the mod at the moment beeing possessed by Volkar und doing Andrew dominant questline. Great work, thanks for all the work you put in here, it is a lot of fun playing :)

There is a question, for it gets a little bit boring having always the same scenes when Volkar summons me back. Is it possible to implement additional / alternate scenes with the animations of the flower girls bdsm package? I'd really love to see Volkar using Pillory, XCross and RPost with his toy. 

All working fine for me but for one query: the 'What to do with Mia' quest. She's hanging up, and I gave her some whipping with a crop, and some sex scenes with her, and it all seems to work.

Next thing she's hanging herself up and the whole training thing starts again.

And again. And again...     

Am I not doing something right, please?

That was a part I also thought I'd do something wrong. Then I changed the "Slaves Training Time" in MCM from 20 to 2 and Mia was ready in a few sessions: beat her until the text appears that she hates you, give her something to eat, have some fun with her, ask Volkar to check on her if she is ready to be a slave. 

1 hour ago, GilbGlibber said:

That was a part I also thought I'd do something wrong. Then I changed the "Slaves Training Time" in MCM from 20 to 2 and Mia was ready in a few sessions: beat her until the text appears that she hates you, give her something to eat, have some fun with her, ask Volkar to check on her if she is ready to be a slave. 

Thanks, I'll try that!

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

This is correct.  It is designed to be somewhat realistic.  It should take days to train a sex slave who is hard headed like Mia.

Umm - I think I broke it. Mia got to the point of hating me and I gave her food. Now all I get is a regular non-follower dialogue and she stands there looking at me. That Dremora guy tells me she's not ready.

Is there a set stage I could use, please? I've been bashing Mia for two whole UK-time evenings, now, despite setting the mod to 8 hours. I've just tried again and within seconds the non-follower dialogue replaced the mod dialogue again. I seem to have run out of options with her.

Sorry, I seem to have broken your mod. ?

Hope you can help, thanks.

There are no stages to this.  If she hates you, you beat her too much.  Can you reload a save?  If not, hopefully someone will remember how to get you back to normal.  It has to do with some internal variables that you might be able to change using the console.

9 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

There are no stages to this.  If she hates you, you beat her too much.  Can you reload a save?  If not, hopefully someone will remember how to get you back to normal.  It has to do with some internal variables that you might be able to change using the console.

I can reload a save, so no worries. Is it because she hates me too much she stopped responding and some kind of vanilla non-follower NPC dialogue menu replaced her choices?

36 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I can reload a save, so no worries. Is it because she hates me too much she stopped responding and some kind of vanilla non-follower NPC dialogue menu replaced her choices?

Sorry, I don't remember.  My recollection is that she should just be hanging on the chains and refusing to do much.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:56 PM, fishburger67 said:

Sorry, I don't remember.  My recollection is that she should just be hanging on the chains and refusing to do much.

OK, so I rolled back three or four saves and started again on Mia. I was careful to take time so when the "Mia hates you, give her some food" comes up I could react and give her food. Now, for quite some time everything went well.

But, after the "Slave more willing3" message popped up, Vernon's pal advised me more training was needed, which I did.

I was advised to give her food, at which point this dialogue selection appears (my current game vanilla NPC dialogue):

<Image broken.>

So...I get completely stuck. I can't progress further. I can roll back the save but before long, I get the same.   ?

UPDATE!!!  I think I am getting there... she's now received the Ecstasy spell so I am making progress. I think we can safely close this enquiry thanks!

On 10/4/2019 at 3:07 PM, Bluegunk said:

OK, so I rolled back three or four saves and started again on Mia. I was careful to take time so when the "Mia hates you, give her some food" comes up I could react and give her food. Now, for quite some time everything went well.

But, after the "Slave more willing3" message popped up, Vernon's pal advised me more training was needed, which I did.

I was advised to give her food, at which point this dialogue selection appears (my current game vanilla NPC dialogue):

Mia-Wonky-Menu.jpg

So...I get completely stuck. I can't progress further. I can roll back the save but before long, I get the same.   ?

UPDATE!!!  I think I am getting there... she's now received the Ecstasy spell so I am making progress. I think we can safely close this enquiry thanks!

Looks like SLEN is fucking things up.  Try disabling it until you get through the slave training.  Please let me know if that works and I'll post a warning.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having animation issues at the end of the skooma quest. My Character gets to the point where she lays on the floor and then everything freezes. Can the quest be safely set to complete to avoid this? is there a work around there? I'd like to progress to the next step but I'm not sure if that is feasible. thank you

14 hours ago, Captdavo said:

I'm having animation issues at the end of the skooma quest. My Character gets to the point where she lays on the floor and then everything freezes. Can the quest be safely set to complete to avoid this? is there a work around there? I'd like to progress to the next step but I'm not sure if that is feasible. thank you

This is a scripted scene.  Check you log to see if you are getting stack overflow and scripting stops.

I'm not sure how to check that. I'll look it up. Its the same issue I had during the Quest in Solitude where the character got stuck. well similar issue. that may have been because there were too many actors for FG to process. in that scene i was able to skip it by "advancing the quest" to the next step using the console command. Here it doesn't seem that i can do that. Can i do something similar here or is it a required event to progress in the storyline? just trying to find a solution thats not overly difficult.

21 hours ago, Captdavo said:

I'm not sure how to check that. I'll look it up. Its the same issue I had during the Quest in Solitude where the character got stuck. well similar issue. that may have been because there were too many actors for FG to process. in that scene i was able to skip it by "advancing the quest" to the next step using the console command. Here it doesn't seem that i can do that. Can i do something similar here or is it a required event to progress in the storyline? just trying to find a solution thats not overly difficult.

Better to fix your problem.  Use google.  It's all pretty easy to find.