On 5/27/2020 at 7:08 AM, KingSolomon said:

So Sasha and Jenn keep getting blue and purple skin textures whenever I get into combat. It think it happens when they cast some alteration spell.

Going into there inventory and removing a single item makes them go back to normal untill I leave their inventory.

Hi,

I had this problem with my character once and it was caused by an invisible buggy tatoo that came from a mod that I had desinstalled (slaverun). To fix it I simply changed the Overlays/Body setting to 0 in the skee64.ini from racemenu directory.

That said this setting only apply to your character and not to NPC so maybe you have another mod that add body overlay and conflict with the alteration spell (Oak or iron skin i think) that Jenny and Sasha use.

I have encountered a problem where Andrew will not follow the PC.  At the start of the bunny tail quest, Andrew just stands still and will not move.  If I use movetoplayer, he just stands still wherever he is moved to.

How can I get him to follow again...  I also want to reset the bunny tail quest, since I played around with some things trying to get Andrew to follow, and I'd like to do it again.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 8:58 AM, MiaChia2 said:

Hi,

I love this mod but am having some trouble. 

1) I cannot train regular followers.  The dialog option I see mentioned here does not show for me.  I think I have completed the quests... except the part "Volkar owns... " never checks off.  I just assumed that one will never end.  The "Rescue The Virgin" quest is completed.  Can someone give me a "setstage" or something that will give the dialog to train my followers. 

2) The blindfold is invisible when worn.  Is this normal or am I missing textures or something.  The cuffs and everything else seems to be visible.

Thank you!

Update: I finally found a comment that cell scan needs to be on for the training part to work.  That fixed this for me.  If anyone knows about the blindfold I cannot find anything regarding that one.  Thanks!

Hi,

The blindfold issue may be a defect in the loose file version.  Looking at the .esp the blindfold seems to point to a resource that is not on my computer.  It is part of a Zaz Ultimate set.  I noticed several other items that point to meshes that do not exist but do not know if those are used in the game or not.  Has anyone else noticed missing objects?

Thanks!

On 5/27/2020 at 1:08 AM, KingSolomon said:

So Sasha and Jenn keep getting blue and purple skin textures whenever I get into combat. It think it happens when they cast some alteration spell.

Going into there inventory and removing a single item makes them go back to normal untill I leave their inventory.

That's the visible effect of their armor spell, it will wear off a little bit after combat is over.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:04 AM, VALeague said:

1. Sometimes I can't interact with Volkar. The dialogue prompts show up but I can't select one of them. I have to leave the area and re-load the area for it to work.

Been having the same problem occasionally, with both a male and female PC

On 4/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, Valshevalshe said:

In my current playthrough I can't get past the "Revealing the unseen" quest because it's blocked behind a door that says "Bullwark mine", I found out it's related to this mod. Only thing I need to know is how I get access to the key? if I "cheat" to get the key I get to a room and the scene just freezes. Can anyone shed some light?

I just ran into the same problem, the Winterhold quest got completely stuck.

I unlocked the door to "Bullwark Mine" using console, inside is a huge base with Gaint Chaurus and Falmars.... then at some point my MC got captured but my army of followers actually killed everything inside while I was still figuring out what what was happening.

After that I regained control via console and found the Focusing Stone that I needed, while I was leaving I found Andrew stuck on the stairs naked.... mb this place has something to do with him? Checking with AFT the cell name is called "MiaBulwarkMineInt2".

Hopefully nothing bad will happen, I'll just play on.

20200619124655_1.jpg

I'm having trouble making anyone into a sex slave, I've looked all over the forms and can't find anyone else having this problem. When I talk to my follower they don't have any dialogue pertaining to this mod and I don't know if the get access to this feature, you have to make mia a slave. Any help appreciated.

Hey, I'm having a bit of an embarrassing issue. I have absolutely no idea how to start anything associated with the mod in my game. Other than the castle, which I don't have they key for or any idea how to get the key. I already went through the threads to check for conflicting mods so my best guess is that I'm missing something that should be incredibly obvious.

On 6/25/2020 at 3:16 AM, Jaraxxes said:

Hey, I'm having a bit of an embarrassing issue. I have absolutely no idea how to start anything associated with the mod in my game. Other than the castle, which I don't have they key for or any idea how to get the key. I already went through the threads to check for conflicting mods so my best guess is that I'm missing something that should be incredibly obvious.

You will get a letter from a courier to start the quest.  Go to any major city.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Liking Andrew so far. He made a comment about 'Why do you wear so much? I'll protect you from everything but myself.' or something to that effect and I was wondering what clothes he was okay with? I'm concerned if I do skimpy modded things his AI will still register it as 'armor' or 'clothed', but I'm not super keen on the idea of just running around naked. yet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried reading thru all the threads and tried a few fixes, but no matter what I do, Niri disappears in the beginning of the Jarls Daughter Quest at the exact moment I click on Vess when she's on the ground in bleed out stage. The quest marker will pop up for the bag containing the healing potions and Niri vanishes. Once I have healed Vess and spoken to her, a quest marker will show up over where Niri was standing when she vanished. But no matter what I try, she doesn't actually reappear. I've tried moveto player, resurrect, but nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point.

[Edit] Never mind... I'm an idiot! Still had one follower that was waiting at home and not dismissed. Once I dismissed her and retried, it all worked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi Guys the quest is fantastic, i took over Mias castle, she is my slave now. I'm doing quest "Find the Buttplug of Lust" for Volkar. When i return to him after getting the Buttplug i start a new scene for slavery after he asked me, if i want to continue the slave training. He fucks my pc, pleasures him orally and then summons two more guys to punish my pc. After some seconds, when they start to whip my pc, the animations stops and does not continue. Any ideas, guys?

10 hours ago, sigi123 said:

hi Guys the quest is fantastic, i took over Mias castle, she is my slave now. I'm doing quest "Find the Buttplug of Lust" for Volkar. When i return to him after getting the Buttplug i start a new scene for slavery after he asked me, if i want to continue the slave training. He fucks my pc, pleasures him orally and then summons two more guys to punish my pc. After some seconds, when they start to whip my pc, the animations stops and does not continue. Any ideas, guys?

These are pretty script heavy scenes.  Turn on logging and check the papyrus log for errors.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:20 PM, Maidenfan said:

So, is the Dark Possession part of the mod finished? I'm kind of hesitant to play an unfinished mod that hans't been updated yet. :(

Dark possession is finished, but buggy in SSE.  Avoid.  Maybe if your rig is better than mine.  I ran it about 10 times and had issues a couple of them.

To start with, I am a player of simple tastes.
I play with Mia's Lair because I like a cozy dungeon to call home.
A fun place with servants to bring guests, entertain them - and enslave them.
Sex Slaves provided that function admirably. It got more reliable and less problematic over the years.
Unfortunately - time moves on. Sexlab removed AP animations which are used heavily by Sex Slaves.
Missing these animations typically causes the participants to fall through the floor - and wind up in the flooded dungeon rooms.
A particularly unfortunate one is AP Blowjob. That is part of Volkar's Dark Possession.

So - rather than deal with these problems - I gave Love Slaves a try. Using Flower Girls rather than Sexlab meant there are no missing animations.
And the other Flower Girl recommended mods are great. Love Amorous Adventures.
So - off we go. As expected, animations run smoothly. First downer was discovering Niri content was cut.
The story line with Niri and Ves was one of my favorite parts - so sorry to see that go.
Ran through the dungeon and picked up Mia. Got her strung up.
Picked up Saha and Jenn. Problem with Jenn - she interrupts me for sex every two minutes. No such problem with Sasha.
Does not matter if you turn off rape player - Jenn still interrupts. Made training Mia - very difficult.
This playthrough was as a male - since as stated I really want to have Volkar help me train slaves.
Dark Possesion went well - with him beating on Mirai.
Virgin went well - until Flower Girls ran out of threads in Brilings's house. With all my tricks, I could find no way around this.
Fish's bypass - setstage miafindtabitha 100 worked and let me finish.
So - Dark Possession finished, Virgin finished. Now to enslave a few folks.
So much for that idea. Neither Vernor or Velkor will help enslave anyone. Setstage missed a flag or something?
So here I am, a male PC with no interest in a male dominant slave - or Jenn who really needs a chill pill.
Fish mentioned in passing that he swapped in the Sexlab version with no ill effects. Having nothing to lose - I tried it.
Same playthrough. Dark Possession finished and contract burned.
It worked. Lost nothing. Vernon trained Ves and Volkar helped me train Sophia. I am mostly happy.
I found Niri in the Riverwood inn, disabled. (player.moveto). Enabled her. No follower dialog. EFF made her a follower.
She may be terminally broken though; no matter what her home is she goes back to her cell chair in the dungeon.
Still have to try generating a new instance (placeatme) and see if that one works.
Summary (finally): Love Slave is great if your interest is in Andrew or Jenn / Sophia. If you are like me, Sex Slaves, with it's complete story, is a better choice. 
I have to deal with those missing animations though. Replacing AP Blowjob with DI Blowjob should go a long way in fixing it.

Note: from reading these support pages discovered followers Caesia and Celestine. Both great. Both Dremora want to enslave them. They can't have them - yet.

Edited to add - fixed Niri. She is a sex slave now as God and nature decreed. Had to disable the broken one and clone a new one with placeatme. Volkar happily helped enslave her.  This one follows me - and never wanders off. All the normal slave dialog.

On 9/26/2020 at 12:15 PM, fred200 said:

To start with, I am a player of simple tastes.
I play with Mia's Lair because I like a cozy dungeon to call home.
A fun place with servants to bring guests, entertain them - and enslave them.
Sex Slaves provided that function admirably. It got more reliable and less problematic over the years.
Unfortunately - time moves on. Sexlab removed AP animations which are used heavily by Sex Slaves.
Missing these animations typically causes the participants to fall through the floor - and wind up in the flooded dungeon rooms.
A particularly unfortunate one is AP Blowjob. That is part of Volkar's Dark Possession.

So - rather than deal with these problems - I gave Love Slaves a try. Using Flower Girls rather than Sexlab meant there are no missing animations.
And the other Flower Girl recommended mods are great. Love Amorous Adventures.
So - off we go. As expected, animations run smoothly. First downer was discovering Niri content was cut.
The story line with Niri and Ves was one of my favorite parts - so sorry to see that go.
Ran through the dungeon and picked up Mia. Got her strung up.
Picked up Saha and Jenn. Problem with Jenn - she interrupts me for sex every two minutes. No such problem with Sasha.
Does not matter if you turn off rape player - Jenn still interrupts. Made training Mia - very difficult.
This playthrough was as a male - since as stated I really want to have Volkar help me train slaves.
Dark Possesion went well - with him beating on Mirai.
Virgin went well - until Flower Girls ran out of threads in Brilings's house. With all my tricks, I could find no way around this.
Fish's bypass - setstage miafindtabitha 100 worked and let me finish.
So - Dark Possession finished, Virgin finished. Now to enslave a few folks.
So much for that idea. Neither Vernor or Velkor will help enslave anyone. Setstage missed a flag or something?
So here I am, a male PC with no interest in a male dominant slave - or Jenn who really needs a chill pill.
Fish mentioned in passing that he swapped in the Sexlab version with no ill effects. Having nothing to lose - I tried it.
Same playthrough. Dark Possession finished and contract burned.
It worked. Lost nothing. Vernon trained Ves and Volkar helped me train Sophia. I am mostly happy.
I found Niri in the Riverwood inn, disabled. (player.moveto). Enabled her. No follower dialog. EFF made her a follower.
She may be terminally broken though; no matter what her home is she goes back to her cell chair in the dungeon.
Still have to try generating a new instance (placeatme) and see if that one works.
Summary (finally): Love Slave is great if your interest is in Andrew or Jenn / Sophia. If you are like me, Sex Slaves, with it's complete story, is a better choice. 
I have to deal with those missing animations though. Replacing AP Blowjob with DI Blowjob should go a long way in fixing it.

Note: from reading these support pages discovered followers Caesia and Celestine. Both great. Both Dremora want to enslave them. They can't have them - yet.

Edited to add - fixed Niri. She is a sex slave now as God and nature decreed. Had to disable the broken one and clone a new one with placeatme. Volkar happily helped enslave her.  This one follows me - and never wanders off. All the normal slave dialog.

Stay tuned @Fred200, I am working on this ATM.  I have completely changed most of slaves in the palace, fixed hundreds of issues that happened with the conversion to SSE (like somehow, Linda lost her voice and so on.)  However, I never changed Niri, she should work as she did in the LE version.  Once I get this done and posted, I'll start the quest from scratch and see if somehting is weird with Vess and Niri (although I personally don't like them).

I spent a huge amount of time balancing the chatting to get them to shut the fuck up when I don't want to hear it.