On 4/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, fishburger67 said:

This is not one of our quests.  Suggest you go outside and follow the quest marker from down by the river.

I also am trying to do the vanilla quest Revealing the Unseen and get stopped by this door.  There must be an issue with a duplicate reference or something because that crystal is supposed to spawn on a Falmer Doomlurker in the same place the quest is, not out in the mod's hut....

Edit: couldn't get around it or even into the hut.  Had to bypass the problem with console commands.

I've been playing this wirh a female character and dominant Andrew.

At random moments, Andrew interrupts to kiss the PC, which is usually fine, though sometimes a bit funny, such as when you're in the middle of some dialogue for another quest.

However, it is very inconvenient when Andrew does this while riding a horse.  My PC and Andrew ended up standing on the horse's head, then when Andrew was done, he moved away, but left the PC standing on the horse's head,  unable to dismount normally.  This condition persisted through a load, and it was eventually necessary to use console commands to kill the horse, then save and reload. 

I could have reverted to an earlier save, but I didn't fancy having to replay everything that would have been lost.

9 hours ago, AMWild said:

I've been playing this wirh a female character and dominant Andrew.

At random moments, Andrew interrupts to kiss the PC, which is usually fine, though sometimes a bit funny, such as when you're in the middle of some dialogue for another quest.

However, it is very inconvenient when Andrew does this while riding a horse.  My PC and Andrew ended up standing on the horse's head, then when Andrew was done, he moved away, but left the PC standing on the horse's head,  unable to dismount normally.  This condition persisted through a load, and it was eventually necessary to use console commands to kill the horse, then save and reload. 

I could have reverted to an earlier save, but I didn't fancy having to replay everything that would have been lost.

That sounds pretty funny.  But, I'll add it as a condition to avoid when I find some time.

I have no clue why my game does this but whenever I reach a certain point in the quest my game crashes. If you need me to post anything, please ask what and I will do so. The certain point in the quest is the "Follow Tzollamon" part when I reach the certain part up the mountain, the game crashes.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:03 PM, Loving_IT_ALL said:

Such a great mod unfortunately it seems to cause a memory leak the game would slow and finally crash  .If there any info you would like me to gather for you ,Let me know

There are issues with this (mostly fun) mod and personally, I would prefer those bits which don't run robustly disabled/removed, but I have not experienced a memory leak.  I doubt this mod is solely to blame if at all.  At worst (for this symptom) there may be another mod you have which doesn't 'play nice' with this one?

On 4/7/2020 at 6:19 AM, ShinsFortress said:

There are issues with this (mostly fun) mod and personally, I would prefer those bits which don't run robustly disabled/removed, but I have not experienced a memory leak.  I doubt this mod is solely to blame if at all.  At worst (for this symptom) there may be another mod you have which doesn't 'play nice' with this one?

There is no memory leak.  I've played this for hours and hours without issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is referenced elsewhere but I can't find it...

Regading the description "There is also a body slide option, but I have not tested this to be sure it works." ... nope.  The CBBE body slide does not work. 

I fixed it. 

If you need to fix it, do this (instructions in white, the "why" is in yellow )

1. Open bodyslide and then outfit studio.

2. Open the project in outfit studio.  It's an XML, so doesn't load automatically from bodysllide when you click the button, even though XML is a valid project file extension.

3. "Save as..." a different name project name.  I didn't want to overwrite the original and I wanted the new one in osp format with a different name.  I put a " 2" on the new project name.

4. "Load reference..." of "CBBE Body (Physics)" or whichever nude body you are using. There's no reference loaded so you have to load one to do the next step.

5. Set "Conform All".  This is all that was missing, but it caused the chain to be locked to zero slider and not conform when the body preset was changed.

6. Delete the reference, the green entry you added in step 4.  We're done with it.

7. Save project, exit outift studio, and exit bodyslide.  Best to exit all the way out to be sure it loads up correctly.

8. Reopen bodyslide and build the new one using the same preset your nude body is using.  Either one willl go to the correct location but the new one you just made is the only one that will conform to the body preset.

Note: The chain is very loose, so I might tighten mine up later.  That would be done between step 5 and 6, but you have to know what your doing to make it look good.

FYI, I'm running this mod in SkryimVR and it's really cool.

Playing with a female PC this time through, and have noticed a few seeming oddities that I'm wondering as to whether or not these are particular bugs in my system, or have others seen these particular issues.

During a fair number of times that a slave trainee or a full-up slave is supposed to be doing oral on the PC, the scene goes the other way, with the PC performing on the slave.  This has included some of the "bonding" scenes.

As time has gone by traveling with Andrew and progressing through his stages, I've noticed that more and more often the "sex slave" voice/noises are being used not only for my PC, but for most any scene playing out in the vicinity of my PC, instead of the normal FG female sounds.  Also, Andrew will generally comment on the scene as if he is participating whether he actually is or is merely a bystander.

Finally, several times when engaging in oral activities with one of the slaves, my PC is the one experiencing the "ecstasy" period afterwards instead of the slave.

For info purposes, these are the options I have selected in the MCM under the "Female PC Options":
Enable submissive dialogue IS checked
Random animations is NOT checked
The "Alicia" voice is selected
Dominant Andrew is selected

Also, just recently passed stage 4 for Andrew.

Have run into a bit of a dead end.  Finished the skooma quest, and the next one that came along was titled "Still More Treasure Hunting", which sent me to Soljund's Sinkhole.  Came to a locked door (which going by the refID in the console came from this mod) with the quest marker pointing behind it.  As I approached said door a new quest kicked in "Find the Butt Plug of Lust", which pointed me to Nilheim.  Couldn't figure out how to get past the door, so I went on out and over to Nilheim, collected the BPoL, and that quest completed.  The "Still More..." quest is still sitting there pointing to the Soljund's Sinkhole mine.  Where do I find that key?

Edit: Decided to see what happened, so I went back to Soljund's Sinkhole, bypassed the door by console-unlocking it, and found another BPoL and a set of cat ears on a dead draugr.  When I collected those, Andrew force greeted my PC and took both of the BPoLs, and the quest is now pointing me to Old Hroldan.

Edit #2: Nevermind, went back to an earlier save before the "boss fight" for the Sinkhole, found the key.

Edit #3: And now it's hanging up after the sex scene at Old Hroldan.  Eydis tells me the Forsworn are here, but Andrew is still in the inn with me.  When my PC goes out the scene takes over, she runs over near the group of Forsworn, and then stops, and nothing advances any further.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:37 AM, GenPatton said:

Have run into a bit of a dead end.  Finished the skooma quest, and the next one that came along was titled "Still More Treasure Hunting", which sent me to Soljund's Sinkhole.  Came to a locked door (which going by the refID in the console came from this mod) with the quest marker pointing behind it.  As I approached said door a new quest kicked in "Find the Butt Plug of Lust", which pointed me to Nilheim.  Couldn't figure out how to get past the door, so I went on out and over to Nilheim, collected the BPoL, and that quest completed.  The "Still More..." quest is still sitting there pointing to the Soljund's Sinkhole mine.  Where do I find that key?

Edit: Decided to see what happened, so I went back to Soljund's Sinkhole, bypassed the door by console-unlocking it, and found another BPoL and a set of cat ears on a dead draugr.  When I collected those, Andrew force greeted my PC and took both of the BPoLs, and the quest is now pointing me to Old Hroldan.

Edit #2: Nevermind, went back to an earlier save before the "boss fight" for the Sinkhole, found the key.

Edit #3: And now it's hanging up after the sex scene at Old Hroldan.  Eydis tells me the Forsworn are here, but Andrew is still in the inn with me.  When my PC goes out the scene takes over, she runs over near the group of Forsworn, and then stops, and nothing advances any further.

You should follow the quest markers

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

If you follow ALL the quest markers, all your problems would have been resolved.

How does following the quest markers solve the question of the scripted scenes hanging up?  I followed the markers, as noted above in the later edits.  I'd gone back to an earlier save, followed the markers, found the key, etc.  Got to Old Hroldan, the sex scene played out, and then, when apparently Andrew is supposed to be outside getting attacked by Forsworn, he's standing in the inn.  But I follow the quest marker and step outside, and another scripted scene takes over, walks my PC over near the group of Forsworn, and then everything stops.  My PC just stands there, Andrew stands there, the Forsworn stand there.

For this playthrough I got past it via the "setstage" command, but "follow the quest markers" is not any help.

I need help. Im trying to enslave mia. I got to the part where I have to cum in her mouth and feed her but it doesnt progress further and I cant figure out how to. I cummed in her mouth and fed her  right after severals times with no progression. Is there an easier way past this or am I doing something wrong?

On 4/26/2020 at 4:00 AM, GenPatton said:

Playing with a female PC this time through, and have noticed a few seeming oddities that I'm wondering as to whether or not these are particular bugs in my system, or have others seen these particular issues.

During a fair number of times that a slave trainee or a full-up slave is supposed to be doing oral on the PC, the scene goes the other way, with the PC performing on the slave.  This has included some of the "bonding" scenes.

As time has gone by traveling with Andrew and progressing through his stages, I've noticed that more and more often the "sex slave" voice/noises are being used not only for my PC, but for most any scene playing out in the vicinity of my PC, instead of the normal FG female sounds.  Also, Andrew will generally comment on the scene as if he is participating whether he actually is or is merely a bystander.

Finally, several times when engaging in oral activities with one of the slaves, my PC is the one experiencing the "ecstasy" period afterwards instead of the slave.

For info purposes, these are the options I have selected in the MCM under the "Female PC Options":
Enable submissive dialogue IS checked
Random animations is NOT checked
The "Alicia" voice is selected
Dominant Andrew is selected

Also, just recently passed stage 4 for Andrew.

Any comment on these?

• 3 weeks later...

uninstalled other version, went back to save before and installed this FG version. FIXED major conflicts and  issues hanging up and quests went a LOT smoother. Have read both versions threads. Problem I have still is after "recruiting" Sasha, Jenn etc....I CANNOT get them to go/stay home...they will teleport wherever I go, cannot seem to be dismissed. Also. cannot find a way to shorten/skip Ecstasy animations...or maybe just not looking in the right places. I had issues before with AFT and followers. but had already removed and replaced with EFF before this mod. That fixed most issues with the other followers...this is the only issue I'm still having in this version that I had in the other. Any help would be appreciated. 

It appears to be just Jenny and Sasha and must be something with completing their quests...the other slaves follow and leave as normal. Maybe just complete their individual quest ID's and not having them automatically follow?

I did message another member that posted same issue but no response. Thanks again.

So Sasha and Jenn keep getting blue and purple skin textures whenever I get into combat. It think it happens when they cast some alteration spell.

Going into there inventory and removing a single item makes them go back to normal untill I leave their inventory.

Hi,

I love this mod but am having some trouble. 

1) I cannot train regular followers.  The dialog option I see mentioned here does not show for me.  I think I have completed the quests... except the part "Volkar owns... " never checks off.  I just assumed that one will never end.  The "Rescue The Virgin" quest is completed.  Can someone give me a "setstage" or something that will give the dialog to train my followers. 

2) The blindfold is invisible when worn.  Is this normal or am I missing textures or something.  The cuffs and everything else seems to be visible.

Thank you!

Update: I finally found a comment that cell scan needs to be on for the training part to work.  That fixed this for me.  If anyone knows about the blindfold I cannot find anything regarding that one.  Thanks!

Playing as a female and came across a couple bugs with Volkar.

1. Sometimes I can't interact with Volkar. The dialogue prompts show up but I can't select one of them. I have to leave the area and re-load the area for it to work.

2. The animations with Volkar don't work. It takes me to the room but once the sex scenes start playing my character goes back to the kneeling position or the bent over position.

Anyone else and any idea how I can fix?