What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Experiencing a feeling of WTF? and 'why me?'

This nearly gave me a heart attack

I walked round the corner to be met by this. Honeypopcorn's Skyrim Overhaul strikes again.

1627558698_SwordMaiden.thumb.jpg.96980628afee9b441006efcb34d901f5.jpg

Sold some gear to the smith and headed off to the palace.

Sybille's hooded robe is HDT.

1. She should be wearing a mageoutfitnohood which I asssigned her months ago.

2. I don't do HDT clothes, hair or anything other than bodies.

3. TESVEdit says she is wearing the mageoufitnohood with no sign of anything else overwriting.

Sybille.thumb.jpg.31120742dae16988afbb08564ad4d988.jpg

If anyone can shed any light on the HDT robe thing, I would be very grateful.

The Black Opal pirates stumble upon the Dainty Sload north of Solitude, along with a bunch of pathetic bandits pretending to be proper pirates!

The lovely ladies of naval larceny decide to show these nord scallywags how true buccaneers fight.

naipart4-7.thumb.jpg.7520c12ea399907e74c437b1591c7356.jpg

Spoiler

Cap'n would prefer to fight them all at once, but first mate Cassio has a plan for every situation.  They approach under the fog.naipart4-6.thumb.jpg.d2f81e76d0fd933f5a3ecdcfdd0d19c2.jpg

Blow me down, they don't put up much of a fight!  What were these sons of biscuit eaters doing hoisting a jolly roger?! They barely got any sea legs on 'em!

The Captain is already bored!  Quartermaster Shalice is just glad she didn't get any blood on her new boots.  They weren't cheap!

naipart4-8.thumb.jpg.26d0c84cdf605f24dfe34fb868082d24.jpg

So... more pirate queen.  I am fleshing out her Nymph crewmates a little bit.  I made them some outfits and customized their classes/abilities in CK.

My character has reached the the Experimenting rank of her Exhibitionist rating. She now is only willing to wear highly revealing clothes at the times she's even willing to wear clothing at all and just in general has plunged into kinky debauchery:

114319379_bandicam2019-04-1120-07-33-913.png.b3d228e0ea30af5a561f66e029763d47.png

Spoiler

Like most foxes you can't trust her alone with chickens:

800421320_bandicam2019-04-0801-29-31-190.png.1e02bd26b3753d5eb85c2765e41adb43.png

She ended up getting beat up and raped by a group of bandits. For whatever reason the guy holding her head insisted on making that face the entire time:

825101578_bandicam2019-04-1021-27-38-639.png.e1ba0d0853adb83ee97d0ab33a5a2999.png

Catching some of Tropical Skyrim's ample sun:

949413672_bandicam2019-04-1016-43-20-009.png.8fefe03f2ec691e0067f36c0ec693e78.png

Stopping to relieve her arousal. Which will likely be 100 again only a few minutes :P:

1707263626_bandicam2019-04-1120-18-20-972.png.b9ac2f336e9f706e8a154f32c9999b82.png

Keep running into that "I'm waiting for a good death..." orc random encounter to the point where it got annoying. So now I just give him flying lessons with the console command "Setpos z 2500". He never gets any better at it:

477194966_bandicam2019-04-1120-30-02-561.png.ef2c6b35267fc1ba3bb76aed532e80ae.png481827115_bandicam2019-04-1120-30-28-985.png.2b491b687259cc2e15ac9e458ed934b3.png

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

since the blackreach disaster my equipment got updated to the point of overkill, so many effects running...

Is that Pig Man from Honeypopcorn's Skyrim Overhaul? I'm playing with HSO myself - absolutley mental.

Remember that talk about getting a rash?

Rash.thumb.jpg.0627514b37299f82c46f3148e9bda3cf.jpg

Looks like I need to install Rash Fixes - stops 99% of STDs.

It's actually the excellent C5Kev's Herme Mora Animated Cuirass and Skin (Lace version).

5 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

.....clearly this is a rough tavern

The barmaid has a black belt in broom-fu.

If you want rough and tough you should meet Big Mom.

I'd gone to Tumble Arch Pass to get a book for either a Noticeboard or Missives gig. I was doing a recce to see where exactly the chest was before I made my move. I spotted that thing down there giving it verbals to the giant (he's hidden by the smoke). They eventually started battling so I made my move, lifted the book and scarpered. I stopped somewhat off to the right to decide my next move when shit happened and she's bearing down on me.  I ran like hell and eventually shook her off.

I decided to head for Nightgate Inn as I was in need of a sit down with a nice cup of tea and a biscuit. Stopped to mine some orichalcum ore which I need for another gig. Got the ore and shit happened and she's bearing down on me again, going on about a collar and making me her pet. So I'm offski again. She's bloody fast for a heifer and she doesn't give up easy. I got to the inn but I think I'd better make it two biscuits.

Just thought: the giant had two mammoths and she was the one who walked away. Gulp.

1256926195_BigMom.thumb.jpg.dfc0c3c5e4cd321170509f6cce1665e5.jpg

I've only been using MBC for a couple of months (Explorer Edition), along with old favourite OBIS and I've been getting a double-spawn of bandits everywhere.

I'm in Raldbthar at the minute and have just come across Chaurus Bug Man who are both female, 1 x Honeypopcorn look and 1 x orc. Also had a couple of run-ins with Flash Archer - tricky customer.

Finishing off AHO and trying out a few new quests, all while failing to indentify recurrent CTD issues mostly when entering cities.

Oh, and riding my awesome new robospider everywhere.

Markarth, for example:

Spoiler

RoboSpider.jpg.9ee8f0b103744444e1e391dfa4886f7a.jpg

Speaking of AHO. It's well written and very good looking so worth a look. It's a bit of a 'sealed box' tho so doesn't work that well with a lot of LL mods such as Cursed Loot, Devious Follower, needs mods, etc.

But you get this, which is way better in person than it is in this cheap and lousy screenshot:

Spoiler

Did I mention AHO is really, stunningly, fantastically pretty? It is. This really doesn't do it justice:

AHO4.jpg.8e82ecd94fca76a8ac880410058ee3ec.jpg

And yeah. My companions chat too much. I could fix it, but honestly - if I started to chase down every single bug in my game I would never have a chance to actually play!

Was trying to test out SD+ with a few other mods but anytime I have a combo of sexlab,DDi, SD+ the game gets crash happy.  And I mean randomly without warning anytime anywhere.  I could be fighting someing and all the logs = crash.    trying to keep up with combat with more than 5 people = crash....  going to search a body... random crash...  looking at items to pick them up...crash.   And what sucks is none of this started til I started messing with sexlabs, ddi, sd+.    and not blaming the mods just saying my rig can not keep up.  Pity I was really looking forward to alot more potential slavery as a secondary to my questing but for now im just gonna have to run mods that keep the scripts nice and clean.

This is one of the experiences I went thru.  Lost to him and the 2  ghosts and got enslaved.  Played along and fairly quickly he shaved my head and have me  serving him and the ghosts.   Messed with it for about 40mins and whatnot.   Cool mods so it's a shame I cant run that combo with out massive issues.  

ScreenShot255.bmp

Researching "Sex Magic" at the college, with the help of Mirabelle, Amorous Adventures, Billyy's magic dildos, and a horny decapitated goat... ?

Spoiler

goat1.jpg.ca560eaae6b8469a4279a864d02a4281.jpg

goat2.jpg.e9a9ddda840c35b2a0f2621a6563decb.jpg

goat3.jpg.0e5a027af1b6204e70985667e50a2b44.jpg

If I ever had my head mounted on a wall, I think I'd want it to be in a room like this.

5 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Researching "Sex Magic" at the college, with the help of Mirabelle, Amorous Adventures, Billyy's magic dildos, and a horny decapitated goat... ?

I like this scene .. and the magic dildo gives it a special note :classic_happy:

... guiding the Sexy Bandit Captive Vori  secretly through the sewers of Solitude to Ms. Stentor. I made a deal with her, that she will help to untie Vori's devious and magic restraints.

Hopefully we are not seen. Dark magic has not many friends in Skyrim :classic_ph34r:

My friend Triss Merigold is helping to keep Vori safe from any harm. She's an angel.

S124891.jpg.0d5d6697a8f835b081c57acaddfc5c6d.jpg

Kudos to @Blackbird Wanderer ?

19 hours ago, worik said:

I like this scene .. and the magic dildo gives it a special note :classic_happy:

Yeah, it's the perfect animation for that Amorous quest.

Researching sex magic is a lot of fun. My mage and Mirabelle were conducting another research session in the middle of the Hall of Attainment when Tolfdir walked past. He looked down at them and said, "It's always encouraging to see the younger generation embracing education." :classic_tongue:

After mostly finishing up the details for the new follower I am adding with the update to my mod, I decided I wanted to go back through the existing followers and give them each an "ultimate ability."

Three of them already have level locked abilities, but even these are usable at roughly level 30,-35 so after that they have their abilities maxxed and don't really improve much.

The basic idea is that they each get a flavor/stylistic upgrade to their basic fighting style, or a super strong ability they can only use once every 5-10 minutes.  Each one is going to have a special shader and a voiceline to go with it, and all the abilities are level locked to 50 or higher.  I've got 4 abilities planned out so far (kayellie, synne, lykaea, arborea), and I just finished Yulia's.

Her ultimate ability is called "Saint Sword" and it is in reference to this lore: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sword-singers#The_Ansei.  The idea is that Yulia has perfected her sword skills so much that she has tapped into the discipline of the ancient yokuda and become one of the Ansei, the saints of the sword, capable of forming her Shehai, a spirit sword, to use in battle.  Her Shehai is similar in shape to her normal blade, but has a fancy shader and a new texture.  It hits harder than her regular sword, gets the same massive critical hits, swings much faster, and banishes daedra.  Currently her voice line when casting it is "I feel alive again!",  but I may change this if I can find a more fitting line.

yulsaintsword1.thumb.jpg.b8ac5bc938b9c4a6b319a9de9fd8a2f4.jpg

Spoiler

yulsaintsword2.thumb.jpg.8ec47dfd9a2c13912a8b2997361e8875.jpg

yulsaintsword3.thumb.jpg.6b4cc3680e054ec48bc4d619c789b037.jpg

yulsaintsword4.thumb.jpg.cad34b220f2f7d893c81b1e17f194d5f.jpg

Getting her to use this correctly was a lot more difficult than I expected.  Followers do not like to use bound weapons, especially ones that have conditions limiting their use, and when they do, they often show up as invisible in a follower's hands, even if it looks normal when the player uses it.  I had to use some fancy nifskope tricks and behavior tweaks to get her to use it and have it render correctly, but it looks very nice now, and 95% of the time once she is level 50 or higher she will correctly cast her desert wind buff followed immediately by conjuring her sword.  There were a few times she cast it twice in a row for no reason that I could tell, but skyrim's AI is weird like that sometimes.

6 hours ago, goaway said:

After mostly finishing up the details for the new follower I am adding with the update to my mod, I decided I wanted to go back through the existing followers and give them each an "ultimate ability."

Maybe I've been listening to too much FudgeMuppet while I play Skyrim, but I saw that first image and immediately thought, "Oh, a Sword-Singer." :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Maybe I've been listening to too much FudgeMuppet while I play Skyrim, but I saw that first image and immediately thought, "Oh, a Sword-Singer." :classic_biggrin:

while I haven't watched their sword singer video I thought about finding it and posting a link to go with the wiki link already there.

Spoiler

I like the idea of Sword-Singers because they remind me of my favorite class from D&D 3.5, the soulknifeIf Bethesda ever creates Ansei, they would have some excellent ideas to draw from.

I've even been tossing around ideas in my head for things I'd like to see in a Hammerfell-based TES game. Like using a Yokudan Memory Stone in lieu of the usual journal, even bringing back the Morrowind-style appendix where topics of interest are automatically recorded. An in-game reference that could help explain the lore and subjects relevant to the current times. If the MC is a reborn Ansei, then also reviving the lost art of Memory Crystals would make equal sense.

Meanwhile I've miraculously found a way to make my Skyrim even more stable than it's ever been by figuring out how to setup SMAA in my ENB and getting a straight answer on what to set my SKSE memory settings to alongside said ENB. No more stuttering movement with IFPV, no more CTDs from rapid (within two minutes of each other) sex animations, and I can play for hours and not suffer any problems even with a semi-heavy mod load.

Only problem is I lost a custom plug-in because of my own impatience and have to rebuild it from a much older, less refined copy. Which means I've had to restart my game. All that time finding Unusual Gems and word walls lost! :classic_angry: