What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

4 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Sexlab Pheremones mod perhaps?

Not something I have installed.

I think it was just DCUR's rape option triggering in the cell because DCUR's sleep rape option never doesn't trigger even on like 2% chance. So now I just leave it turned off because it's honestly just annoying.

2 hours ago, Leytra said:

Not something I have installed.

I think it was just DCUR's rape option triggering in the cell because DCUR's sleep rape option never doesn't trigger even on like 2% chance. So now I just leave it turned off because it's honestly just annoying.

Ah, that makes sense. Had the same experience with Sexlab Adventures which uses DCURs rape system as core. It's tweaked a lot but that didn't change.^^ On the other hand, it does something i was waiting for in a prison mod, so maybe i just use the vanilla system and turn it on then.^^

Currently trying to bring back some long-lost clothing styles most prevalent back in the days of the Oblivion Crisis, because while I understand Skyrim is kind of a backwater with respect with the heart of the Empire and thus won't match in style and craft, the absolute lack of pants on females shown by the vanilla clothing is very annoying. 200 years ago everybody and their mother wore pants and some stylish shirts and stuff (even lower class citizens!), and yet all of Skyrim's clothes look straight out of a Dung Ages setting (except for rich/yarl clothes, of course, but those lack pants as well and thus are a nope for me).

Fortunately for fashion, seems like someone kept the designs from back then.

Nanami_Bruma_8.png

Spoiler

Nanami_Bruma_3.png

Nanami_Bruma_5.png

(yay for Oblivion nostalgia)

Also checking out some bonus radical graphical enhancements:

RTX off:

Spoiler

Nirya_Oblivion.jpg

RTX on:

Spoiler

Nirya_Skyrim.jpg

ScreenShot567.png.ed9c42b13cc02f2ae8744d5e3fc62299.pngGot a hell of a nice haul of loot from Fellglow Keep -- five new slaves, including The Caller herself. I think they will enjoy their new home, bwahahaha. It's a bit ironic that these ladies who once captured people as test subjects for their experiments and rituals will now spend the rest of their short lives as captives of a daedric cult, getting ritually raped before I sacrifice them to Molag Bal.

Spoiler

ScreenShot568.png.e7132a78e24c1bb150ec0ee1b7294a75.pngScreenShot570.png.2e6a75d3f120ddd60b27e9df92821d81.pngScreenShot571.png.6d9bf9d33d27f8eb611f20e838dbd846.png

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

Is that your own work

Not really. I ported those to Skyrim, but the meshes themselves come from Oblivion clothing replacers, so most of the work wasn't done by me. Same goes for the textures: while I cleaned them up and fixed them so they would work properly in Skyrim, the files themselves come from a high-resolution texture replacer which in turn is mostly vanilla files run through waifu2x or similar software.

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

and if so can we expect a mod release?

I wouldn't keep my hopes up, it was mostly done for personal use only due to permission-related reasons. While IIRC all of the assets come from mods, they are all heavily based on the original vanilla meshes/textures or simply the vanilla meshes/textures with minor tweaks, so the "Can't port vanilla assets between games" rule would apply here. Not sure if LL adheres to that rule or not, but I think I'd rather not take my chances with it unless someone can answer that question.

That being said, if I ever get it to a point where it's playable and release-able, and even if it turns out I can't post it publicly, well... Y'know the saying, what happens in Vegas a PM stays in a PM. :classic_rolleyes:

Bujold the Unworthy and her nord friends in Solstheim wanted the Thirsk Mead Hall back.

I was eager to help them...

...kind of:

Spoiler

First I helped them out of their heavy armor

358176304_rieklingslaves01.jpg.0d7bf89b4f68db4ffe627e686de7c0f5.jpg

and than, only a short walk later, they are now back in their beloved meat hall

1556571564_rieklingslaves02.jpg.1e9cf8b3dd2b50866a7a994efdf4fdb8.jpg

I'm not sure tho if I understood the whole quest right,

but the rieklings where happy after all

1371016272_rieklingslaves03.jpg.731d75fb88578d0580bfadeda5b603e9.jpg

Me thinks I found a good solution for the nords and the rieklings!

1985331344_rieklingslaves04.jpg.ec0349feef0fe863f5d54f7c34a4b484.jpg

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Bujold the Unworthy and her nord friends in Solstheim wanted the Thirsk Mead Hall back.

I was eager to help them...

...kind of:

Reveal hidden contents

First I helped them out of their heavy armor

358176304_rieklingslaves01.jpg.0d7bf89b4f68db4ffe627e686de7c0f5.jpg

and than, only a short walk later, they are now back in their beloved meat hall

1556571564_rieklingslaves02.jpg.1e9cf8b3dd2b50866a7a994efdf4fdb8.jpg

I'm not sure tho if I understood the whole quest right,

but the rieklings where happy after all

1371016272_rieklingslaves03.jpg.731d75fb88578d0580bfadeda5b603e9.jpg

Me thinks I found a good solution for the nords and the rieklings!

1985331344_rieklingslaves04.jpg.ec0349feef0fe863f5d54f7c34a4b484.jpg

nice move....

what´s the mod that moves the ui text to the upper right corner of the screen ?

Debugging the slaver's spellbook. I'm sure the default slavetats "ownership package used to be able to handle three digits.

right_now.png

MCM opttions let you automatically rename your slave around her serial number, or turn off renaming. If you want to rename them, you can supply a prefix and suffix. Like "#" and " Cunt" in this case.

The default is "Number NNN" where NNN is the zero-padded serial number. But since I have to test the feature anyway...

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I still try to captcha finishing moves the worik style, but that isn't easy.

After all those killings only one kill move pic got close

have you tried "Sgtm 0.25" in console at the beginning of the Killmove ?

back to standard is "1" after the killmove is done...

?

edit:

after looking at it again,

sgtm 0.1 is more suited for screenshots....

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Debugging the slaver's spellbook. I'm sure the default slavetats "ownership package used to be able to handle three digits.

MCM opttions let you automatically rename your slave around her serial number, or turn off renaming. If you want to rename them, you can supply a prefix and suffix. Like "#" and " Cunt" in this case.

The default is "Number NNN" where NNN is the zero-padded serial number. But since I have to test the feature anyway...

If you mean the slave tat that put a number up by the collar bone, I think that was only two digit.  A series of _1 _2 and 1_ 2_ etc.

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

If you mean the slave tat that put a number up by the collar bone, I think that was only two digit.  A series of _1 _2 and 1_ 2_ etc. 

I could have sworn I remembered trying to maintain three digits, and swearing to myself about the slots it cost.

Then again, I can't imagine why anyone would remove the third digit, so I must have misremembered.

7 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

My follower seems to work way to much but the view is nice :)

That's the benefit of following Zenithars commands :classic_happy:

Work hard, and you will be rewarded. [.. etc... etc.. ]

By the way.. what is that nice ... hmmm.. cape? that she is wearing? Could we see more of that, please?

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

After all those killings only one kill move pic got close

I can't keep myself from thinking that you just stabbed C3PO in the back :classic_ohmy::classic_blush: