What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Posted (edited)

I couldn't find time and energy to start over with a fresh installation of my beloved game, so I used a Wabbajack modpack (I know, I know... a blasphemy). Actually I tried a few, but they all gave me some errors. Luckily one worked, so I had a working game - couldn't believe my luck. The author says in the description he'd not provide any support for anyone who attempts to modify his modlist, so I tried very hard to restrain myself from starting adding some of the sexy stuff we all love so much, for... a whole day. Well, long story short - now I have a monstrous hybrid of a game between someone's else's modlist and a bunch of sexy modifications, just enough to make me feel at home again, in the good ol' debaucherous realm of Skyrim. 

She's not the same, but pretty close. Although, I still don't dare to even try installing my favorite ENB, Rudy, nor the whole MNC ansamble, as I'm pretty sure I'll mess up the whole thing again. :) 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.2a70d04fcde223f176464a45a39e4a93.jpeg
image.jpeg.84ed8dd2122ffc290239c9371fdbc214.jpeg
image.jpeg.597073e3445aa053fb5e0beb30afa759.jpeg

Edited by Incubusbul

Working on TAWOBA, Ebony Bikini 3

So on the right is TAWOBA Touched by Dibella SMP

On the Left, I ported over the CBBE and refitted it too TBD using a uniboob no nipple reference.

Also we can tell the SMP has had work done in Blender to subdivide its mesh, quite a few times.  Original did not have UniBoob weight painting so it had a ugly dividing line visible from front while the breasts bounced the two halves would split down the middle.

So my effort here is too see if I can get a better less hammered on mesh that will work well enough with CBPC physics not for SMP.

As we can see well the mesh should look fine and if the physics work out in game this will be closer fitted and not look like hammered horse shit.

So that's what I am up too in Skyrim at the moment.

Working on refitting all the Bikini tops, will be looking at each of the two and making a decision about which to actually use in a final CBPC uniboob weight painted version.

TAWOBA Ebony Bikini 3.png

Flattening out the original would likely not be possible.

10 hours ago, CrowOfItachi said:

Imagine being one of the Greybeards and seeing this walk in after summoning the Dragonborn.

Spoiler

S8UubgA1_o.jpg

+

1 hour ago, Speed Metal said:

Probably less of a shock to them than

Reveal hidden contents

this.

bsH2uM7v_o.png

=

Let's at least be objective for once!
The only problem: If the Dragonborn comes alone, the graybeards have to play rock, paper, scissors to see ...

Spoiler

who gets a hand job only, while the others use the Dragonborn's holes to satisfy their primal lust ... To enlighten the new student in matters of lust ... Dragon Screams.  😁😇

4 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

Spoiler

Clipboard02.jpg.e6eb5ef48e5fdba9a56907979519ce17.jpg

+

3 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cute.

image.png

Molag Bal will be quite pleased to have your soul.

=

That's not a weapon. THIS IS A WEAPON!  🤣

Sry Muffin Man, I'll give the cute one the point.

22 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

The only problem: If the Dragonborn comes alone, the graybeards have to play rock, paper, scissors to see ...

Hide contents

who gets a hand job only, while the others use the Dragonborn's holes to satisfy their primal lust ... To enlighten the new student in matters of lust ... Dragon Screams.  😁😇

Yeah, if they tried that with Alice, she'd rip their heads off and then burn High Hrothgar to the ground. Alice has a mild case of psychopathy.

1 hour ago, chooseChaos said:

The only problem: If the Dragonborn comes alone, the graybeards have to play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets a hand job only, while the others use the Dragonborn's holes to satisfy their primal lust.

Didn't know the Greybeards were gay. Whatever, if they want to spend an eternity in infernal pain, they can try.