What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

"I don't care what colour your face is - I'm telling you it has nothing to do with my skooma".

Hide contents

I wish I knew what was causing it to be honest.

A guess, beyond the "one esp edits him and overwrites another without the facegeom"...  I had one mod I was tweaking and changed an NPC added by the mod that I didn't like the look and just make it use an existing NPC as a template.  I did that in TES5edit and did not remove the other looks characteristics (hair type, tint colors, etc) and ended up with something that looked a little like that.   Like the NPC but not quite and with the wrong colors.

Guessing that's the actual NPC and not an added one but maybe something else is editing him?

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Guessing that's the actual NPC and not an added one but maybe something else is editing him?

Nothing in XEdit. Console clicking him says that USLEEP was the last to modify him but USLEEP doesn't touch the NPC as such. (It does do something with the note for his son etc). There are no mesh or texture files in the facegen folders so he should be getting his info and facegen directly from Skyrim.esm and the bsa.

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Nothing in XEdit. Console clicking him says that USLEEP was the last to modify him but USLEEP doesn't touch the NPC as such. (It does do something with the note for his son etc). There are no mesh or texture files in the facegen folders so he should be getting his info and facegen directly from Skyrim.esm and the bsa.

That might be the problem though, if USLEEP is changing and not changing him.  I think I have a mod changing mine so I don't have the same problem but I could double check tonight.

59 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think I have a mod changing mine

If you mean changing Rogatus then I'd like the name of it, please.

Meanwhile I've just started a new non-test game with a full set of mods.

386476900_03Jun21NPCCount.jpg.138f3de3deb4b446d6e1903bbebe5ae5.jpg

I got mixed up with the warlock and the necromancer starts. With hindsight I wanted the warlock start (it has two followers in there) but I ended up in Sindarion's pad in Blackreach. ?

Big Alf doesn't look overly enthusiastic about venturing forth.

"Cheer up, lad. One day you'll look back on this and laugh".

Alf.jpg.f37cc29dc06e6131fa85bb24cd1d832a.jpg

We've got a dwarven dagger and flames. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm hoping the falmer are still friendly (I haven't checked my settings) so if we can get past the dwemer godzilla we should be alright.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

If you mean changing Rogatus then I'd like the name of it, please.

Meanwhile I've just started a new non-test game with a full set of mods.

I got Rogatus mixed with Vigdis, I think, though I forgot to check which one I have that changes her.  I also have Pandorable's new mod for Leontius, but I think I had another one for him before too.

Rogatus is just vanilla in my game, though also modified by the Unoffical patch so I guess I am not much help.

Fighting through Broken Oar Grotto,

Spoiler

Skyrim6558.thumb.png.7d92957c78230e8a4815d69640431738.png

and discussing important questions.

Spoiler

Skyrim6559.thumb.png.40130bd6b8e0753766072fd1f09e837f.png

"How did they get all those ships in here?"

Damn good question.

"No way in Oblivion did they fit through the cave's entrance."

True. Maybe there's another way in from behind the cave?

"Even so, they'd have to sail all the way around the shore."

Yeah, makes no sense at all. Fact is, they got in here. Somehow.

72850_20210607093022_1.png.9ad1fdb1f69efc9cbcafdc3247e4499e.png

s1.png.093bd5650f9e733f88b5747e2b86bb12.png

That is just sad...

Why skyrim is so Crap... and why all Male Hair Mods are Female Hair Mods?...

like 90% Hair styles are long hair... wtf is wrong with ppl who makes Hair Mods...

if i go at street i can find 0 Males with long hairs...

but in Skyrim 90% Hair Styles are Long Female Hairstyles...

Any1 have mods that can help me make it better?

7 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Decided to go HAM

Reveal hidden contents

20210613073051_1.jpg.17bf7dcf4044f0939d18bd82914af481.jpg

reinstalled Honeypopcorn overhaul I am level 100 with level 1 stats.... what could go wrong??

Depending on the mods you have? The range could be anything between  instant death and alduins buttplug?

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Depending on the mods you have? The range could be anything between  instant death and alduins buttplug

Many hard core mods, frostfall, Genesis, all the wenches mods,  Skyrulianfield, ect. should be a shit show but I like a real challenge.

Adding more followers to my game and using Are You There to whizz around to check on them.

I'm getting this every time I land in the Sleeping Giant.

The lunatics don't normally enter buildings.

The strange part is the girls know he's coming and everyone draws their weapon and rushes to that end of the inn. Some of the girls are already in Delphine's room, this lot is the rearguard. Chummy spawns in from the right and moves left to where he is now and then dies due to an overdose of greatswords.

Meanwhile, big Alf stands there trying to pretend it isn't happening.

Followers.jpg.03e5bf9ff8d9bfee1c0e7eab455bbecc.jpg

My eyes are watering just looking at this. ?

2101805968_Elvira1.jpg.3277525a2fa338c23c7c6fdf919405ef.jpg

She shouldn't be wearing that outfit. I grabbed the wrong esp and dumped it in my Data folder thinking it was the patch to give my followers an outfit like the gold number there. I'd grabbed the patch which swaps the tavern wench jobby for a Luxury Collection number.

She's from HotChicksHaveHotSisters by @Heroine HoneyCrotch

1353317910_Elvira2.jpg.172d204ad2847ff7425fbe07ee5e19c6.jpg

4 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

My eyes are watering just looking at this. ?

Hide contents

2101805968_Elvira1.jpg.3277525a2fa338c23c7c6fdf919405ef.jpg

She shouldn't be wearing that outfit. I grabbed the wrong esp and dumped it in my Data folder thinking it was the patch to give my followers an outfit like the gold number there. I'd grabbed the patch which swaps the tavern wench jobby for a Luxury Collection number.

She's from HotChicksHaveHotSisters by @Heroine HoneyCrotch

1353317910_Elvira2.jpg.172d204ad2847ff7425fbe07ee5e19c6.jpg

I like where your butts are at!