What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I was thinking that I couldn't recall anyone sitting on a bed as I posted the screenie.

I saw it a couple of times, i can't remember ever to mod something like this in the game but i only saw it in modded houses ? To be honest only at Elysium estate..

1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Nor I.

What the hell are the men wearing? ?

What you need is naked aggression.

Reveal hidden contents

1266129454_Nakedaggression.thumb.jpg.ec008c12efd24560e41d7b02559f7aac.jpg

It's a texture replacer i downloaded a while back. Gives almost all vanilla armor a new flair to it..

If i would do with your idea here, with the mods i have they would do nothing but humping each other ?

As for the questline, you both don't really miss out that much.. It really is one of the most boring ones in the whole game.. (usually i just get Ria and be done with the whole companion thing.. stupid me wants to have a bit of roleplaying and i need Kodlak for that xD)

1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not seen this one for a while. Maybe I've just been lucky with the time of day when I've been in the Mare.

A somewhat clothed female? ?

So to not only comment again:

my char figuring out the pros and cons of being a Werewolf.. Hopefully for not too long this time, (following a loose script for a Characterstory is.. Nice and at the same time a bit.. dunno the propper english word for it, not be able to to everything you are up to at the moment because you have a specific image of how to act.. )

Spoiler

344575802_SkyrimSE2021-04-0420-19-19-42.jpg.2f7a432daf37f0a8759b2fdeda4a5d3f.jpg

1264844494_SkyrimSE2021-04-0420-19-35-65.jpg.3c3a945464ad963d023235c38a383549.jpg

1852896436_SkyrimSE2021-04-0420-19-53-56.jpg.4ab98717aeffa6e8638323749b9e1d64.jpg

Spoiler

2056857218_SkyrimSE2021-04-0421-31-01-30.jpg.69364efaa8a047a9491858fea2a98148.jpg

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

my char figuring out the pros and cons of being a Werewolf.. Hopefully for not too long this time, (following a loose script for a Characterstory is.. Nice and at the same time a bit.. dunno the propper english word for it, not be able to to everything you are up to at the moment because you have a specific image of how to act.. )

If you want a decent werewolf experience, I would look into either Moonlight Tales or Growl, both from the Nexus. Moonlight has a few other options, for example you get an addon mod that makes it not a crime to run around as a wolf, and there are other colored skins and eyes you can get.

Growl on the other hand is newer and probably a little more stable. made by Enai Saion (or something) who did a variety of other very good mods. Both give you more options over when you change and change back, more perks in the tree and better damage scaling.  Both also let you become a werewolf outside of the Companions questline so if you want to RP a Hircine follower a little more closely you can.

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Pro: You can lick your own balls.

Con: Lack of vegetables in your diet.

Can't argue with both points.. Buuut.. Isn't Lars Betaborn a Vegetable? ? I mean i don't have killable children mods in my game but i think his IQ is on par with an Union..

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Thanks for the tipps, i used Moonlight Tales in the past and on every full Werewolf Character but it got old pretty fast. I will consider Growl the next time i do a Wolf play through.  Do you know if i would need a patch for it to go alongside Mnc or would it be better to disable every Werewolf related LL Content beforehand?

9 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Can't argue with both points.. Buuut.. Isn't Lars Betaborn a Vegetable? ? I mean i don't have killable children mods in my game but i think his IQ is on par with an Union..

Unrelated to my point, but I think of Lars as a lover, not a fighter... he's just not really old enough to be a lover yet.  Since it seems Braith wants a lover, and is a fighter, they should be good once they get past the awkward growing up stuff.

9 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Thanks for the tipps, i used Moonlight Tales in the past and on every full Werewolf Character but it got old pretty fast. I will consider Growl the next time i do a Wolf play through.  Do you know if i would need a patch for it to go alongside Mnc or would it be better to disable every Werewolf related LL Content beforehand?

Growl isn't LL aware, I don't think, so it shouldn't need a patch. It should even be more compatible since it doesn't, to my knowledge, do anything with the skins like MT does.

I'm thinking 'niche market'.

Maybe change the name to Olava the Fondle?

Olava.jpg.500fbfe99a69bf47a7e495efdce8f474.jpg

And the reason why some NPCs are naked is because I installed a mod that changed some common outfits and they disappeared from the regular NPCs. Uninstalling the mod didn't bring them back but I've the problems it caused.

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Reveal hidden contents

And the reason why some NPCs are naked is because I installed a mod that changed some common outfits and they disappeared from the regular NPCs. Uninstalling the mod didn't bring them back but I've the problems it caused.

This forum needs an unsee button ?

19 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not a bad idea. I might even say it's one of the more normal fetish´s i've seen so far on this board xD

Wolf spam this.

Just on my way down from Riverwood to Whiterun and the wolves spawned in. I was nearly killed in the avalanche of NPCs racing to take them on. Apart from the guards and my new Brotherhood of the Mead people, there were slavers from HSG, travelling mages, travelling merchant with bodyguards and who knows who else from mods like Populated Roads and MINPCS. There was even someone on the Whiteriver Watch side of the river throwing magic across. I'm guessing that was my skooma supplier and his bodyguards.

This was just one section of the fight. They're the Brotherhood of the Mead. They were like the Tasmanian Devil - a blur of 2 handed swords tear-arsing across the landscape. They've hacked n slashed their way from the meadery to here and the fight ended . . . .

84305748_Wolfspamthis.jpg.3bf722df5b6e57eb46f0ca0614181f68.jpg

. . . here

112741456_Wolfspamdone.jpg.1a300ee40a40c496679d3656bb201064.jpg

Meanwhile the others had cleared the roads.