What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

17 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Fun? I can't see the fun in her. She's useless in combat and always complaining.

Believe it or not, with the right kind of mods and after managing her with a Framework she gets better. Her random comments are still Annoying yes but she gets useful enough ? and the dialogue addon is something to play, kinda nice. and if she gets too much to bare, dumb her after the questline in the nearest cave..  She turns into a pile of ash after killing her with the hearth breaker mod that's something to consider too?

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

managing her with a Framework

Once Harkon's nothing more than a pile of ash, I never speak to her again. I don't give a fuck about vanilla followers. Never did, never will.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

dialogue addon

Yeah, add more dialogue to a voice I don't like at all.

I really like the Dawnguard quest line, but I hate Serana. Nothing will ever change that.

Held a party at the Merryfair farm, put some pics and words on a blog post.

Prior to that, a little larceny, a little blackmail.

Malur wanted me to steal a staff so he could pretend to be a wizard.  Since he doesn't want me ratting him out, he ate me out instead.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1527.jpg.f9e68644d85720fde89ac409e65f6be6.jpg

Edited by karlpaws
18 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Believe it or not, with the right kind of mods and after managing her with a Framework she gets better. Her random comments are still Annoying yes but she gets useful enough ? and the dialogue addon is something to play, kinda nice. and if she gets too much to bare, dumb her after the questline in the nearest cave..  She turns into a pile of ash after killing her with the hearth breaker mod that's something to consider too?

16 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Once Harkon's nothing more than a pile of ash, I never speak to her again. I don't give a fuck about vanilla followers. Never did, never will.

Yeah, add more dialogue to a voice I don't like at all.

I really like the Dawnguard quest line, but I hate Serana. Nothing will ever change that.

It''s  nice to see I'm not the only one without a hard on for Serana, I use a few Mods to shut her up and keep her out of my...Also Ice Form Shout works a treat lol, hit her with that as soon as you enter a new cell, it keeps her gone until you enter a new cell :D ...I love that about HeartBreaker, I think it's the only way to kill her, last Game I accidentally beheaded her with an Axe...her body was sill standing, knife in hand combat ready and her head was laying on the floor and still talking to my Dovah  ?...Yeah, I like the Dawnguard Quest also, Serana is the downside.

First Archmage Grave !...

On world You can find 12 Archmages Graves, You can summon them and talk to them... to get thier Blessing !...

Here is location where You can find Martin ( yee i know cool name )

Spoiler

image.png.cc1774e60c007febb5458e0822f4edaa.png

Zoom to his Grave: ( every mage Grave looks same but they will have different Quest and decorations around ( Martin dont have Any Decorations because he is still WIP )) 

Spoiler

image.png.b31b4f393926534f604558b4fd05cda7.png

//Edit:

Dear god Flash is so fucked... and im not suprised that even more fucked company ( Behtesda ) was using Flash...

Thats just Copy / Paste of my post from my Discord:

Little of Flash

- You can't zoom with Mouse Wheel ( You use CTRL and + / - )

- You can't fking move with middle mouse ( u have to use ScrollBars on screen Sides )

- You can't just grab and resize element ( You need to open Free Transform Mode and then you can grab element in edit mode )

- You search for "Export" or "Save" ?... dont be silly... we use "Publish Settings" here WHO THE FUCK USE WORDS "PUBLISH SETTINGS" AS "SAVE"... ok i understand "Publish" but why the fuck "Settings" word here?... omfg

Spoiler

ezgif-7-c4ac4ba2dc00.gif.2a6f862db7f56ed9a975493580a34961.gif

I got asked for help with fking UI Mod... but i was never doing UI Mods...

I wanted to make something with UI long time ago... but i didnt... i dont remember why...

Well... that Broken GIF above is what i was doing for last 2 hours...

Fucking with SkyUI and fking Flash...

I can make SkyUI Script... thats 100% fine...

BUT GOSH I DONT WANT TO FUCK WITH FLASH... 

If any1 want to know how to make most fucked controls ever, ask Adobe...

its even more stupid than some CreationKit Controls xDDD

Edited by -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?-

Accutate. "It just works".

Few moments later Whiterun Guard casually wiped whole mine with, the one with transmutation spell.

Good, because my pc didn't ate and drink for two days, all thanks to Devious Followers; Janessa bought me from SS+, made 15 deals, so i need about 100k+ gold to get free. Well, money isn't problem, gag is problem, because i cant sell shit. Well, at least my sneaky illusion build is usable, so i will just kill bandits, loot everything, and kill time to gag deal price get cheaper.

enb 2021_08_04 03_41_37_67.jpg

Dealing with what I'd consider Bethesda's short-sighted quest design. 

Spoiler

RescueQuest1.png.9cd319dd76ed3e8c5e59f4f7090acc41.png

This being one of the Radiant Companion quests(which I'm using ESF, so it's overall more quests between each main story quest).

The problem here is simple - you are supposed to be rescuing him, and yet he is entirely free to get up and attack you, just like the Vampires and thalls...all because the player decides to run through the dungeon as a Werewolf. A quantity that is a requirement to get this far in the questline, and a quantity that you can easily think some players would go for. Granted, this type of quest might be one that is done before becoming a Werewolf(nevermind this is a character wherein I started the game as one), but having some conditionals for the player being in the companions, a werewolf, etc, would be nice. 

I get the idea that it kind of makes sense that he attacks you - you are in the Werewolf form, after all. But as mentioned, if he is free to do that, even if it kills him, why not make a run for it? Though I don't know if a mod exists that fixes this problem, and most, I think, would probably prefer a mod to make the Companions questline more detailed in terms of content, rather than perhaps about half of the quests being radiant, and thus technically there as filler gameplay that barely matters for anything else.

Now excuse me while I reload a save, and keep howling at this 1dt10T error as I save his ass, along with the rest of 'em.

10 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Dealing with what I'd consider Bethesda's short-sighted quest design. 

Hide contents

You have no idea how much i hated bethesda for doing the werewolf part of this guild to poorly.. Well they did make the entire guild a poor excuse for a Fighters Guild substitute. ? only redeeming part is the design of the beast..

12 hours ago, decaluka said:

@Grajowiec Is that a mod that makes Meridia a follower, and can you please tell me where to find it? Always thought having daedras as followers would be cool

Mods name is Elven Meridia, it was removed from Nexus some time ago, I found it somewhere on reddit, I don't know if there are mods like that for other Daedras

9 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

Mods name is Elven Meridia, it was removed from Nexus some time ago, I found it somewhere on reddit, I don't know if there are mods like that for other Daedras

A version is or was on here as well, not to sure about it if still is though.