5 hours ago, SAC said:

I am sorry to insist, but how have you set up the hotkey, and how did you integrate with LLFP?

Use the "RegisterForKey" function and the OnKeyUp Event to set up a hotkey.

To integrate with LLFP you add "import LL_FourPlay" to the top of your script.

5 hours ago, SAC said:

Do you still use an xml file, or do you reference the json directly?

I use an XML. The one I tested with is almost identical to yours. I just named the overlaySet id "poultry_pride" rather than "Body" as you have it.

5 hours ago, SAC said:

What I have done so far:

- added a notification to the AAF_API script, and it is showing up, so the AAF_API is indeed firing on demand, no idea what it is sending to LM so far

- added a messagebox to the same script, for the target actor refid, but here I get a decimal value instead of the actual hex one, so no idea if it is populating correctly

One thing you could try is having it attempt to use an overlaySet that you know does not exist. Then, when you are in debug mode, you should see an error in AAF. This would at least confirm the call is making it into AAF.

5 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

good afternoon 

perhaps someone have an idea why the AAF-Homebutton not work for me if i wear an powerarmor?

Without it works fine, and no i dont have any mods that change the UI :)

Best regards

When you are in powerarmor the game engine removes the UI layers that AAF is displayed on. So, it doesn't work in that mode.

4 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

When you are in powerarmor the game engine removes the UI layers that AAF is displayed on. So, it doesn't work in that mode.

Hey dago whats up. Maybe if you have a second you can look at the post AAF wont load in technical support if you haven't seen it. Maybe you will have an idea as you are AAF. Lol. Thnx.

Weird question, when I used RSE, and now Im using Just business, in both cases NPCs try to sex up my armor racks, I actually found armor racks in corn fields near pillorys, its really weird.  AAF is a base mod for both rse and JP, im trying to understand the attraction, are the armor racks npc based??

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Use the "RegisterForKey" function and the OnKeyUp Event to set up a hotkey.

To integrate with LLFP you add "import LL_FourPlay" to the top of your script.

I use an XML. The one I tested with is almost identical to yours. I just named the overlaySet id "poultry_pride" rather than "Body" as you have it.

One thing you could try is having it attempt to use an overlaySet that you know does not exist. Then, when you are in debug mode, you should see an error in AAF. This would at least confirm the call is making it into AAF.

Thank you very much! I got it working! It used to throw a Warning [049] Overlay Set ID "Body" not found (in debug mode), so I renamed the xml file to have "data" in the filename and renamed the overlay set id to "bod" instead of "Body", and now it works! Thank you!

Hopefully my last question on the topic: how do I set the overlay to be permanent? It says duration = "60", do I just delete the duration, or put in something like 0 or -1, or some crazy large number like 99999999?

Ty!!

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Hopefully my last question on the topic: how do I set the overlay to be permanent? It says duration = "60", do I just delete the duration, or put in something like 0 or -1, or some crazy large number like 99999999?

You can leave it undefined or set it to -1 and it will be permanent.

18 hours ago, dagobaking said:

By armor racks I am thinking you are referring to mannequins of some kind?

It could be that those are actually NPC characters. Are they from a mod or part of the base game?

its a really old mod, one of the first I ever downloaded, weapons armor displays I think its a part of an andrewck mod it might be npc based static object , being I can try to push it with "the get out of my face"  mod. oh well..... one to grow on  lol.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:00 AM, EgoBallistic said:

FD-SleepingBag01-03Missionary is from SavageCabbage's latest pack.  Make sure you have the latest version of that installed.

I've had the same problem since the 58 update.  If I use the 40b version it doesn't appear.  Everything else was up to date.  I should say, not specifically the Savage Cabbage error, but the writing on the screen won't go away.  Everything else was updated.

I get  "Error 018 No position data found in Data/AAF folder" Install at least one valid animation pack." 

I'm confused, since when I started the game, it listed the animations as loaded, including the AAF violate one.  The animations do _not_ run, but it does 'something' where my 'toon waves his hands in the air (like in conversation) a couple of times and then it kicks back to the 'talk' option after about 45 seconds.  The 'victim' also moves slightly in the kneeling position, like it is re-positioning and then... nada.  

6 hours ago, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

hello, i installed leito, crazy and savage anim +  patches but my AAF still run into this issue that cause all penis to be flacid or not showing up, thanks for any help 

20190405204243_1.jpg

20190405205625_1.jpg

Install Leito and crazy first (the most recent) and then the AAF Leito and Crazy Fourplay patch, and then the AAF patch.  Do them in this order and allow each to overwrite the last.  Should fix it.

Hi!

@dagobaking sorry to come back with yet another question about the overlays :( :( hope to be an easy one

I have started filling up my overlays xml and I was under the assumption (I know, assumptions suck!) that an overlay group meant that only one random overlay from the group would get applied, not all the overlays from that group

What I'm finding is that actually the entire group gets applied, which would mean that I need to create individual groups for each overlay, which kind of defeats the purpose

For example, applying the "bod" group actually applies 3 overlays in my case, instead of one random overlay from that specific group

Am I doing the xml wrong? Is there a way to apply just one random overlay from a group?

Thank you!!

sac_overlaysdata.xml

10 minutes ago, SAC said:

Hi!

@dagobaking sorry to come back with yet another question about the overlays :( :( hope to be an easy one

I have started filling up my overlays xml and I was under the assumption (I know, assumptions suck!) that an overlay group meant that only one random overlay from the group would get applied, not all the overlays from that group

What I'm finding is that actually the entire group gets applied, which would mean that I need to create individual groups for each overlay, which kind of defeats the purpose

For example, applying the "bod" group actually applies 3 overlays in my case, instead of one random overlay from that specific group

Am I doing the xml wrong? Is there a way to apply just one random overlay from a group?

Thank you!!

sac_overlaysdata.xml 1.55 kB · 0 downloads

Just got an idea, and it seems to work, I'll need to test more

If the xml says <overlayGroup quantity="1"> (omitting the duration), then the whole group gets applied

If, instead, I put <overlayGroup duration="-1" quantity="1">, then it seems to apply just one overlay, as intended

11 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Install Leito and crazy first (the most recent) and then the AAF Leito and Crazy Fourplay patch, and then the AAF patch.  Do them in this order and allow each to overwrite the last.  Should fix it.

thank you very much it fixed the missing files error  but dogmeat still havn't penis showing up 

11 minutes ago, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

thank you very much it fixed the missing files error  but dogmeat still havn't penis showing up 

My bad,  when the error got fixed the fact penis were not showing up was because i forgot to use the equipment manager in AAF xD  my dogmeat was wearing a collar so i think AAf considered that dogmeat were not naked lol thanks you so much again for your help :)) 

To start, thanks to all you modders, who try to make these games better.

I LOVE mods and am in awe of modders... for the most part. BUT. I am totally frustrated. I have followed your wikis, your install instructions, other's install instructions, my own ideas and the voice of God implicitly, one at a time and in almost unending variations, and still A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF MY MODS DON'T WORK PROPERLY. 

I admit, I am running a large number of mods (that's on Bethesda and a repressive social mindset... not relevant in this post)... 146. I believe the limit is 155. Of those 146, I can make about 110 work consistently. The rest either work partially or not at all.

AGAIN, I have followed the modder's instructions on numerous occasions, through, I believe, EIGHT total reinstalls of Fallout 4, (yes, I know to delete files in all the odd places Bethesda keeps them), and innumerable reiterations vis-a-vis load order, install order, incompatibility issues and fowl sacrifices to the modder gods. I read the Mod descriptions, follow the advice of the readmes. I delete mods that interfere with the mods I want more to work, reinstall the entire game and mods again and again and STILL no joy.

This tells me that there is ONE THING missing: coordination.

I am not looking for troubleshooting advice, I am giving it: GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER IN A COORDINATED EFFORT TO MAKE THINGS BETTER.

Again, thanks for your efforts individually.

5 hours ago, caelroigh said:

I LOVE mods and am in awe of modders... for the most part. BUT. I am totally frustrated. I have followed your wikis, your install instructions, other's install instructions, my own ideas and the voice of God implicitly, one at a time and in almost unending variations, and still A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF MY MODS DON'T WORK PROPERLY. 

I admit, I am running a large number of mods (that's on Bethesda and a repressive social mindset... not relevant in this post)... 146. I believe the limit is 155. Of those 146, I can make about 110 work consistently. The rest either work partially or not at all.

AGAIN, I have followed the modder's instructions on numerous occasions, through, I believe, EIGHT total reinstalls of Fallout 4, (yes, I know to delete files in all the odd places Bethesda keeps them), and innumerable reiterations vis-a-vis load order, install order, incompatibility issues and fowl sacrifices to the modder gods. I read the Mod descriptions, follow the advice of the readmes. I delete mods that interfere with the mods I want more to work, reinstall the entire game and mods again and again and STILL no joy.

I am not looking for troubleshooting advice, I am giving it: GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER IN A COORDINATED EFFORT TO MAKE THINGS BETTER.

Trying to get 1000 mod creators co-ordinated is like herding cats, most of us are not professionals and over half of us are learning as we go. There are at least 30 of us basing stuff on AAF and helping the Author in little ways where we can. 
Stuff is going to conflict and you will have to make choices :)

5 hours ago, caelroigh said:

Actually, considering the last 6 months, AAF and the stuff that goes with it has gotten extremely better. XML's and patches have gotten better, even consolidated, and have been consistently improving. They're as together as anyone can or should reasonably expect. 

This stuff is free software, created by people who volunteer their time and effort. 

More than that, mod conflicts happen. They're a fact of life when modding, especially when modding games from Bethesda. Sometimes it's not enough to simply read mod directions, sometimes you have to read, experiment, start over, try again, numerous times. It's the nature of the beast. My advice is to trim down, or start from scratch. One at a time, and figure out where things stop. 

Something else: there will always be mods that don't work with other specific mods. There will always be mods that conflict with everything under the sun. Not all mods are created equal, and mod quality is a variable at all times. 

Good luck. 

Ok, my characters are once again standing up during sex, which is immersion-breaking.

It is my understanding that the reason no one can duplicate my problem is because they don't have the same stuff installed that I do.....

1. Aside from Egobalistic, does anyone have SEU installed?

*Switching to CryptGhost's version seems to lessen it's affect.

2. Aside from me, does anyone have Family Planning Enhanced 79 installed? Or any Family Planning? I know the animators don't use it because I can't get any of my women pregnant until I install Leito's animations!

3. Autonomy Enhanced or Random Shenanigans? I don't think anyone is using it but me.

.......and I'm using Vortex to install everything, so you can't say it's installed wrong. You also can't claim a bad save, cause it's a brand new install. And every fresh install produces the same effect.

4Play, by contrast, doesn't HAVE people standing up during sex. So the question is simple: What is 4Play doing that AAF is not?

Attached is the file that fixes the standing up during sex bugg in 4Play. Maybe you can duplicate it for AAF?

FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral.zip

15 hours ago, caelroigh said:

LMAO!

You know, I've actually thought about using magic or evoking the will of the gods to fix mine as well.

????