i been having an issue with AAF whenever i load a save  i get the following prompt: "error 74, MainQuestScript could not be populated, savegame file appears to be corrupted, start a new game or attempt to fix the file with fallrim tools (at your own risk)" also it seems that AAF doesn't load up i got all mods activated but it doesnt start and besides some mods like Sex Me Up for AFF the animations don`t seem to start, i tried loading a new game and testing if it fixes the issue but no luck so far, any recomendations on how to fix it or if there are uncompatible mods for AAF?

10 hours ago, Elllollos said:

i been having an issue with AAF whenever i load a save  i get the following prompt: "error 74, MainQuestScript could not be populated, savegame file appears to be corrupted, start a new game or attempt to fix the file with fallrim tools (at your own risk)" also it seems that AAF doesn't load up i got all mods activated but it doesnt start and besides some mods like Sex Me Up for AFF the animations don`t seem to start, i tried loading a new game and testing if it fixes the issue but no luck so far, any recomendations on how to fix it or if there are uncompatible mods for AAF?

That error can come up when F4SE is broken. Or, as it says, the save has become corrupted. Running GFV from the tools section on discord is probably best place to start troubleshooting it.

2 hours ago, Asmith1213 said:

How do I get fly cam on I don’t get it I installed the right mods for it to work any help would be nice

This is typically due to a bad LLFP install. ie. some other mod wrote old LLFP files or maybe you installed it separately?

simple question or a dumb question but

where can I find AAF_4P_Proxy_5b

I have been googling all day and I cant find it.

Probably called something else completely different.

I wish people would call it by the correct name.

I am probably dumb.

19 minutes ago, padezaw said:

simple question or a dumb question but

where can I find AAF_4P_Proxy_5b

I have been googling all day and I cant find it.

Probably called something else completely different.

I wish people would call it by the correct name.

I am probably dumb.

Don't know what version this is but this is the link to the newest file. The Proxy is in this patch. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6132-aaf-compatibility-patches-30/

Ok, I have not been able to get this latest version of AAF to work on my computer.   For a long time I didn't update cause I didn't want to bother with a clean save deal.  Then.....  My baby boy restarted my comp while I was playing and lost all of my progress.  In my haste to get back into the game, I didn't wait for Steam to finish loading and for some reason FSE started the game through steam which started the update process.  ???  So now I have to update FSE and all the other mods along with it.

After updating everything, I tried to do the clean save process on my last save.   I went back into the game and after so time I realized nothing was happening with RSE calls.  I tried the home button and all I could was select actors and then nothing else.   I finally gave up after some different tries and decided to just start a new game.

On the fresh game I noticed that the male NPC's were lacking penises and the Home button was still stuck.  Fine whatever!!  I'll just do  a uninstall/reinstall.   Finally after some time, I am able to get back in game (was freezing on New game start.) and after leaving the mirror scene when everything else is loading for the first time, AAF does nothing.   I was hoping it might load after I exit the vault, but still nothing.   Hit the Home button and nothing.....

Now I am going to try a complete and utter uninstall (everything will go).   My question is, there are a number of post and Wiki pages saying how to correctly load AAF and all of the mods.  Which one is everyone having the best success with?

Thanks for all the help and replies.

PS I have been using AAF since AAF_RSE4.0 has been out and I've never had any problems like this before.

Hi all.  I'm also returning after some months off.  Suddenly, erections aren't working.  I've tried installing AAF -> Animations -> AAFCP (with EVB) and a few other variations, but it's still not working.  What's the most up to date guide on how to get the animations to work with erections?

20 hours ago, dagobaking said:

That error can come up when F4SE is broken. Or, as it says, the save has become corrupted. Running GFV from the tools section on discord is probably best place to start troubleshooting it.

This is typically due to a bad LLFP install. ie. some other mod wrote old LLFP files or maybe you installed it separately?

i tried re-installing the whole game, making a new safe file, loading it up and still the same prompt message about error 74, how the hell do i fix this? i only installed the minimum requirements for the mod and some animations and none of these work, i enabled my mods to mod loader 2 and by the default menu, hell even the whole debug message that aaf is running doesn`t show up, this has been a problem to me since the march update came out such as beta 60 before that this mod worked like a charm, not even the new mod magno cum Gaudio extended social interactions works for me

On 4/14/2019 at 10:25 PM, SAC said:

@dagobaking I have a kind feature request, if possible: can you please add a hotkey for playing a random animation from the eligible list? It would be useful, it gets repetitive going sequentially through the same list of animations

Thank you for considering! :)

Not the same but similar request I guess.

Could you if possible, please, please,please, add a hot key configuration like in MCM so that I can reassign the default hot keys to the function keys or something.

I use the keyboard and all my ins,home pgup,pgdn, end, del and arrow keys assigned to navigate and reload weapon, and other things in combat.

So AAF clashed with the se keys. When I go up/down in the menu my character moves, amd equipts weapon etc.

I am sure this would be helpful to a lot of users of the mod.

Please.

42 minutes ago, padezaw said:

Could you if possible, please, please,please, add a hot key configuration like in MCM so that I can reassign the default hot keys to the function keys or something.

I use the keyboard and all my ins,home pgup,pgdn, end, del and arrow keys assigned to navigate and reload weapon, and other things in combat.

So AAF clashed with the se keys. When I go up/down in the menu my character moves, amd equipts weapon etc.

Please.

You can do that yourself if you wanted to configure and do some changes to the files. The info is in the guide. You can change out the keys to your choosing. Not as easy as a key in the MCM but until/ if that is ever added, you can at least do something about it currently ;)

hi,

I just installed AAF and animation files, FP AAFf ports.

I don't know if this is a bug or incompatibility with mods so I would appreciate any help.

Game seen to work ok. animations seem to work ok as far as I can tell.

When i do an animation it works but it does not seem to stop. This is a minor

thing and it does not worry me as i can stop it using [end] but what bothers me

is after I end the animation I cant seem to fire or aim the gun.

ie, mouse1 and mouse2 seem to stop working as attack and aim.

in pit boy i can still use the mouse button.

I have tried this multiple times and every time this heppens after animation end (press [end]) and

nothing seem to work to resolve this. A save after this hapens even effects the loaded game!

Going back to the old save restores the gun firing and aiming. It is very consistant.

If I don't play any animations the attacking and aiming works fine.

Please help.

And a request please:

Please make the hotkeys definable as I use keyboard and [arrow], [home] [pgup] , [pgdn],

[Del] keys for other quick things.

5 hours ago, Elllollos said:

not even the new mod magno cum Gaudio extended social interactions works for me

Just to exclude any possible MCG involvment in your problem: You didn't install the MCG loose files right? Those are only for modders. Also MCG change the AAF setting "troubleshot level" to 0 to avoid warning messages when an animation calling fail because of lack of specific animation for the actors involved, and substitute it with a fade to black scene that emulate the sex happened and let the sexual stats be updated nonetheless

4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You can do that yourself if you wanted to configure and do some changes to the files. The info is in the guide. You can change out the keys to your choosing. Not as easy as a key in the MCM but until/ if that is ever added, you can at least do something about it currently ;)

thanks I did not now there was a cofig file.

what is the guide I will look in the web.

thank you I think I can manage it or I can ask here.

thanks again

I am off to look for the guide.

On 4/14/2019 at 5:42 PM, dagobaking said:

Are you meaning a hotkey for random animation while an animation is already playing?

In addition to this i would suggest other features that should not be very hard to make since the foundations are already built into aaf:

- a button that make appear the widget with the list of available animations while an animation is already playing so that the user can change the animation playing choosing exactly what they want (of course the list should be built using the tags sent in the first place i.e. vaginal tagged animation should not be listed if the vaginal tag was inserted in the settings.excludedtags) if you want to see what i have in mind search for Sexlab Tools, of course i know that not all the functionalities of that mod can be implemented in aaf being aaf an animation and not a sexual framework.

- a button to swap the roles of actors during the animation.

Also can you illuminate me if in aaf there is the option to choose exactly what biped slot will be unequipped and then reequipped again? Of course this overriding the default aaf equipset xml, i already know that this work if you use the default equip set of AAF with no undressing and then add your own equip setting xml, I am talking to override the default AAF unequip all equip setting for compayibility with the mods already made for AAF. In sexlab this was handled by sendind a bool array of 32 elements mirroring the 32 biped slots, may it be added a similar array parameter in your setting struct to let modders exactly choose the biped slots to be unequipped without need to make xmls?

So I have a bit of a question / feature request. would it be possible to add a category of tags that are included but less favored? IE... I might not want to exclude "Aggressive Cowgirl", but I might never want it to come up first when the scene starts?

Now I imagine adding such a category to AAF is too findamental and therefore impractical, so my question is... With the current functionality is there a way to get this effect? (Yes I'm an awful control freak)

Thanks.

10 hours ago, padezaw said:

Please.

The hotkeys are assigned in the [HOTKEYS] section of Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.  You can edit them yourself and they will take effect next time you load a game.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

So I have a bit of a question / feature request. would it be possible to add a category of tags that are included but less favored? IE... I might not want to exclude "Aggressive Cowgirl", but I might never want it to come up first when the scene starts?

Now I imagine adding such a category to AAF is too findamental and therefore impractical, so my question is... With the current functionality is there a way to get this effect? (Yes I'm an awful control freak)

Thanks.

I needed to so something like this.  What I do is start one animation with the tags and actors I want.  Then in OnSceneInit I set a timer, and when the timer expires I change the tags and call ChangePosition.  I use a counter variable to keep track of the number of position changes, and have the include/excluded tags stored in string array variables indexed by the position counter.

I have one string[] array sIncludeTags that includes the tags I want in each stage of a scene, indexed by the scene number.  Same for sExcludeTags. 

string[] sIncludeTags = new string[5]
sIncludeTags[0] = "Oral,FrontToFront"
sIncludeTags[1] = "PenisToEither,FrontToFront"

Then the first scene uses

iPositionCounter = 0

sceneSettings.CombinedTags = sIncludeTags[iPositionCounter]
sceneSettings.ExcludeTags = sExcludeTags[iPositionCounter]
AAF_API.StartScene(Actors, sceneSettings)

Then in the OnSceneInit() handler, I do

utility.Wait[20] ; allow the current scene to play for 20 seconds

iPositionCounter += 1
positionSettings.combinedTags = sIncludeTags[iPositionCounter]
positionSettings.excludeTags = sExcludeTags[iPositionCounter]
AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, positionSettings)

This excludes a lot of details, including a condition that breaks out of the loop after X position changes, but hopefully you get the idea.

7 hours ago, padezaw said:

thanks I did not now there was a cofig file.

what is the guide I will look in the web.

thank you I think I can manage it or I can ask here.

thanks again

I am off to look for the guide.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The hotkeys are assigned in the [HOTKEYS] section of Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.  You can edit them yourself and they will take effect next time you load a game.

The guide link can be found in my spoiler. There are two choices. Mine is a google doc. I agree if you have any questions you can ask here. I haven't actually used that process as I didn't need to change the keys (for my main  game play) but did use the guide to change one just so I could understand the process. :D Now I forgot.. lol

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I needed to so something like this.  What I do is start one animation with the tags and actors I want.  Then in OnSceneInit I set a timer, and when the timer expires I change the tags and call ChangePosition.  I use a counter variable to keep track of the number of position changes, and have the include/excluded tags stored in string array variables indexed by the position counter.

That's a neat trick... something I might play with in the future. Thanks

10 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Just to exclude any possible MCG involvment in your problem: You didn't install the MCG loose files right? Those are only for modders. Also MCG change the AAF setting "troubleshot level" to 0 to avoid warning messages when an animation calling fail because of lack of specific animation for the actors involved, and substitute it with a fade to black scene that emulate the sex happened and let the sexual stats be updated nonetheless

Nevermind, sorry i realized i had manually installed the mods and i had a bad load order (even sorted from LOOT) but i managed to get it working by leaving aaf.esm at the end of all esm files, sorry for the trouble

50 minutes ago, Elllollos said:

Nevermind, sorry i realized i had manually installed the mods and i had a bad load order (even sorted from LOOT) but i managed to get it working by leaving aaf.esm at the end of all esm files, sorry for the trouble

No problem, happy you fixed it :)

1 hour ago, Elllollos said:

that trick causes the "win" to occur for the choice mod. (for order issues) great for testing purposes. Then you can move it up the list to see where the problem occurs if you so were inclined. Same can be done for esps as well. ;) Useful trick for figuring out issues. :D