6 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Question.

How do you change camera speed when you have one adult sceen?

Try the console command:

sucsm 5

The default number is 20 if I recall. With the updated AAF I noticed that it doesn't turn on the free camera function fully so I also do

the console command:

tfc

On 3/27/2019 at 12:12 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!  I have nuked my game twice (deleted ALL folders after uninstalling) and Re-installed all my mods over and over again.  After reinstalling I HAVE NOT reinstalled CumNwealth, but this shit keeps appearing from the very start!  WHY?!  

This pic is a brand new install, completely fresh.  No CNM.  And BAM!  Barely left the freaking character creation.  This is PISSING ME OFF!  Please help.

Screenshot (1).png

FD-SleepingBag01-03Missionary is from SavageCabbage's latest pack.  Make sure you have the latest version of that installed.

8 hours ago, amesbt said:

Try the console command:

sucsm 5

The default number is 20 if I recall. With the updated AAF I noticed that it doesn't turn on the free camera function fully so I also do

the console command:

tfc

Ok thanks. My self dont have that issue. Only that the camera movement are way to fast.

Is is possible to edit one xml file to make the change permanent?

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

FD-SleepingBag01-03Missionary is from SavageCabbage's latest pack.  Make sure you have the latest version of that installed.

Thank you!  I will check in to this.  

Another question: during scenes now (at least consentual ones) the camera is stuck and won't rotate.  Before I had to reinstall everything the camera was a bit free-er (you could view from different angles if not ecactly free).  Any ideas on what is causing this?

16 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Home Key stopped responding. Is there a fix?

I don't know if theres other people experiencing this or if its just yours for there to be a fix but the work around would be to just try assigning AAF's Home key to a different key on your keyboard and see if it works. At least it would tell you if its AAF or your computer.

14 minutes ago, walkin said:

I don't know if theres other people experiencing this or if its just yours for there to be a fix but the work around would be to just try assigning AAF's Home key to a different key on your keyboard and see if it works. At least it would tell you if its AAF or your computer.

There is a guide section for reassigning the home key in the documents provided in AAF. Also a web link that you can go to as well.

Here is the page

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7041-aaf-guides-official-thread-pdfs-web-link-by-ritualclarity-and-forgets/

Different approaches to guides for different types of people.

3 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

There is a guide section for reassigning the home key in the documents provided in AAF. Also a web link that you can go to as well.

Here is the page

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7041-aaf-guides-official-thread-pdfs-web-link-by-ritualclarity-and-forgets/

Different approaches to guides for different types of people.

Lol. Yes I know this already but thnx. That's what I'm telling him to try.

I think he already knows how to do this, hes been playing a while

I know.. just giving the links and such for this. In case he didn't have it. :D 

I even gave you a like for your help! :classic_angel:

Also I had a problem on another computer with a different keyboard that has a Function lock key.. ended up I accidentally unlocked the key (Notebook)

1 minute ago, RitualClarity said:

I know.. just giving the links and such for this. In case he didn't have it. :D 

I even gave you a like for your help! :classic_angel:

Lol. Cool, I very rarely get a like for a comment I make. I'm usually a grumpy Fucker. Lol

You can be grumpy fucker and still give great support! 

I haven't had this installed for such a long time, I am soooo very out of date on this.. Fortunately the basic structure and functionality of AAF is pretty much the same.  (Home key, mods added, animation calling xml files etc etc)

New AAF Release: Beta 73

## [Beta 73] - 2019-3-30
### Added
- Companion browser window. For viewing companion AAF stats and dismissing companions.
- Companion stats listed in stats mode.
- Add companion stat blocks to the GUI when companions are added by non-AAF mods.
- Facelight support for doppelganger. (no thanks to Rufgt)

## [Beta 72] - 2019-3-27
### Added
- Beginnings of companion features. You can now add companions through a scan/wizard menu (Unlimited Companion Framework by Expired must be installed).

### Fixed
- Actors occasionally getting stuck gathering (issue introduced in 71).

## [Beta 71] - 2019-3-24
### Added
- skipWalk to SceneSettings. Allows skipping the walking action while still using packages.

### Fixed
- maleValue/femaleValue feature in animationMeta value nodes.
- flaw in location scan code. Consequences of bug unclear.
- False report of actors not walking successfully.

## [Beta 70] - 2019-3-22
### Added
- Improved equipment process. Thanks to EgoBallistic (and an F4SE update).

### Fixed
- levels parameter in StopScene.
- maleValue/femaleValue feature in value node.
- PC walking to scenes with hostile NPC.

## [Beta 69] - 2019-3-21
### Fixed
- Meter positioning.
- OnSceneEnd event firing twice.

### Added
- combinedTags to PositionSettings.
- levels parameter to StopScene. This allows controlling how many levels to stop in a position hierarchy. The default remains -1 which stops the entire stack.
- Various small fixes, clean-up, re-org.

### Changed
- Position hierarchy exiting behavior. By default, stopping a position in a hierarchy will stop one position at a time (it used to stop the entire stack all at once). Hierarchy positions operating on a timer will also stop one position at a time and run each level for the same amount of time.

## [Beta 68] - 2019-3-19
### Fixed
- conditions breaking on multi-actor animations.
- actors getting out of order in position hierarchies. May not be a complete fix. Best practice is to make animations to be used in hierarchies have the same actor orders.
- morph changes getting an unusable value (issue introduced in 67)

### Added
- Randomized first animation for non-sequential animationGroup.
- useConditions attribute to positionTree tree nodes. If set to true, branch options are hidden until/unless the conditions defined in the animation XML are met. This is updated live. So, branch options can change during the scene. By default, useConditions is false.
- strictExiting attribute to positionTree tree nodes. If set to true, NPC controlled positionTrees will not exit when reaching a node with no further options. They will continue to run until they select an exit node. This is to allow trees to be automated based on the progress of stats. By default, this attribute is set to false.

## [Beta 67] - 2019-3-18
### Added
- Optimizations to live stat calculations. The speed values may be somewhat different than before. But, they should be more consistent along with a performance gain.
- condition XML type. Works similar to condition nodes in previous XML. Just separated into its own file(s) and is referenced by id.
- statRules attribute to condition XML. Allows building conditions that check values of specific stats.
- conditions attribute to animation XML. Allows filtering animations from an animation group based on a condition. Is updated live. So, if a scale of conditions are implemented, animation stages can be controlled based on stats that change during the scene.
- loops attribute to animationGroup stage node. Allows defining how many times an animation should loop before moving on to the next stage (random or sequential).
- weight attribute to animationGroup stage node. Allows adjusting the odds that a given stage will play (when using non-sequential animationGroups).

On 3/31/2019 at 5:39 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Another question: during scenes now (at least consentual ones) the camera is stuck and won't rotate.  Before I had to reinstall everything the camera was a bit free-er (you could view from different angles if not ecactly free).  Any ideas on what is causing this?

Any mods installed for the camera?

On 07.04.2018 at 06:32, dagobaking said:

Gelişmiş Animasyon Çerçevesi

Dosyayı görüntüle

5ac83a4e32898_AAF_logo@05x.png.91b22b33de622eaded45fca313d53e15.png

Bu nedir?

Gelişmiş Animasyon Çerçevesi (AAF), modderlerin ölçeklenebilir sayıda animasyon paketinden animasyonları oynatması için çeşitli araçlar sağlar. Ek davranış kontrolleri, ilişki özellikleri, kullanıcı arayüzü öğeleri (menüler) ve istatistik takibi de planlanmaktadır.

AAF'nin CE0'ın Skyrim mod OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine ile benzer bir amacı ve teknik stratejisi var .

Ä°ndirme Konumu ve Talimatlar

Dosyaların akış dizisi yönetimi ve genişletilmiş mod ayrıntıları için, ana AAF dosyaları Nexus'ta ve genişletilmiş detaylar AAF wiki'dedir . İndirilenler listesinde " 31304" olarak gösterilen Nexus AAF sayfasına bir link var .

LL odaklı kurulum ve kullanım kılavuzu burada bulunabilir  .

Bağışlar

Bu projeyi desteklemekle ilgileniyorsanız, Patreon sayfamdan bağış yapabilirsiniz .

• sunana
  • Gönderilen
    2018/04/06
  • Kategori
  • gerektirir
    Fallout 4 1.10.130, F4SE 0.6.16, LookenMenu 1.6.14

not working