2 hours ago, chinbobble said:

facepalm. but whatever, dig through the error codes brother. but like I said if your guide is a basic how to make aaf work thing you don't need to include a lot of the stuff you have there. especially given one of the things needs a whole bunch f other things to work 100%. like you said its a basic basic thing but you have stuff in there that will throw up errors. but that's cool if you don't want to discuss. no problem my bradr peace

edit - why is that doc no longer available thinkingface

Thinkingface? What r you 5 years old. You clearly have no understanding of how everything works and you obviously refuse to read what people and myself are trying to explain to you. There is NOTHING in my guide that will give you an error if you follow it like I said. You think you're talking to the wall-well dido. You do not need to have any other mod beyond DLC, AAF and F4SE, MCM and Looksmenu to use ANY animation pack I have in that guide.  You don't have to have those 4 mods (SSEX-Homemaker-Prisoner Shackles-Torture Devices) installed to use Savage Cabbage Animations- DONT NEED THEM! If you don't have them they will not be checked as a option in the fomod when you install them. Now if the user goes ahead and decides to check them themselves and then fails to download the mods, then yes you will get the error that they are missing, but they are not required for it to work as a hard requirement. I had them listed as possible mods somebody might want to use in a previous version of the guide but decided to remove them to keep it as easy as possible for someone with no modding experience. You got to remember, which I already mentioned, that this isn't a 1 stop guide for every single AAF mod there is and how you go about using them, its a quick guide of what to get to get AAF operational. That's it. No more, no less. If you think anybody in their right mind is going to take their time to write a guide for every single mod possible that uses AAF and how to install them all, you really are dreaming. The thing would be like 25 pages long and outdated before you could even finish it. Its not gonna happen. Now I'm not trying to be rude even if it started to head in that direction, but you made claims that simply aren't true. I say it again, you wont get errors using my guide unless the person using them does something wrong. Which if you've been around long enough, is usually the case in 9/10 times. You are right and I'm man enough to admit I contradicted myself a little by adding in the pose packs while getting rid of the supported mods for savage cabbage. I might put them back in. The only reason I added the pose packs is because they come up as options in the AAF Compatibilty Patch's fomod so I figured might as well list them here. Youre right, I might just as well have left the 4 mods that are mentioned in savage cabbage fomod for that exact same reason, but not having them will not cause a error on its own. The thing you need to remember before shit gets blown way out of proportion is that this guide isn't for me and you and people with a general knowledge of how modding works. Its for the person who literally has no clue about modding and what they are doing. For this reason I left out a whole bunch of different mods you can grab. At the end of the day for AAF to work you only need Looksmenu, F4SE, and MCM with 1 animation pack and youre good to go, but I tried to include a few more that kinda go hand in hand. The reason I listed all the animation packs I did was the same reason I listed the pose mods and use to have the 4 for savage cabbage. When you download the patch for crazy and leito's fomod it just made sense for me to have the person have all those animation packs because they are all included in the patch. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone sort to speak. There is 1 mod however I have listed that will -Yes- give an error as of the latest version of AAF was released. That mod is Thrax Action Poses. This mod comes with a patch that has 1 line in its XML that is incorrect and will throw up a error with this latest version of AAF. It doesn't throw up a error with previous versions (I'm using Beta 58) but for some reason it does now. If I share the guide with a newbie I will make sure to ask them if they downloaded that mod and if they did I will provide them with a fixed XML patch that I already did myself, but beyond that there will be no issues. So if shit started to get out of hand I apologize but stating that youre going to get errors because of something else isn't correct. Ive shared this guide with 2 other people recently that were ready to give up, that used it and reported back to me within the half hour that they were finally up and running and couldn't thnk me enough so I know for a fact that this guide will not give you errors if followed correctly.  After this conversation got on its way, I will probably add the 4 mods as a option for savage cabbage's fomod like I did with the pose packs and the AAF compatibilty patch. I will also have to change and have a message for people who decide to download Thrax's Poses that need a fixed patch. So all that being said, I don't want to argue with people or insinuate shit or whatever, I'm just not that into Fallout 4 anymore and really don't care one way or the other. Now I'm not saying that anybody that wants to look at the guide cant, but at the end of the day I never did it for it to be one of the guides people go to. I did it for 1 person one night I was bored, who needed help. And it worked, so I cleaned it up a little. That's it, no more to it. Hope this clears everything up. Have a good rest to your weekend.

And I didn't see or read when you said you didn't need a guide. My bad for that. I wouldn't have even bothered had I read that correctly.

2 hours ago, chinbobble said:

honestly dude the devlopement on aaf, animations and mods that plug into aaf is moving so rapifly that's an impossible endeavour, and as I sad dude I mean no hate on your document. yours is the one that stands side by side with the devlopers input so yours is the most up to date document. but again, given the forum, as per my original post. there is better guides t omake aaf work to the functionality as is being requested on this forum. again no hate, ust trying to clarify why I questioned dago saying your document was the best ( in this context)

I don't have a problem ... however, some people have a tendency to jump on the bandwagon and start a hate fest at times when someone starts to say something isn't good or has issues.

@walkin is my witness, I encouraged him (and I will encourage) and anyone else that wants to take the path of a more detailed step by step guide. Any alternate approach (I like @forgets approach with graphs and such for example) There can be many ways to pass on info. the thing is however, more often than not it is incomplete, inaccurate, and often out of date. this cause more problems than it help solve. So anyone that wishes to create something really needs to keep on top of it or make sure it is known and perfectly clear that the info is out of date or better yet, remove it from access to the masses until it can be fixed.

In direct, word of mouth, but I believe @dagobaking is concerned with all the guides and tutorials being released for the very reasons mentioned above. I have personally seen people post issues and support problems here... for someone else's guide / tutorial / VIDEO that was just plain wrong or severely outdated. Which ended up causing people to try to support something that was seriously messed up by someone else's attempt to help that ended up causing more troubles.

My document might be claimed by him or some others as the "best" due to the fact that it is worked on with not only @dagobaking but @CG! as well as many of the mod authors that are contributing to AAF.  They have looked over the document (as much as humanly possible when able to) and have made corrections suggestions, additional content suggestions and such.  The AUTHORS are the ones that drive that guide. So much of the info is the most current but also due to size and how frequent the changes are happening to AAF and other mods, not as "concise and direct" or tutorial as many want it. It is not, and likely will never be that way. It isn't what it was created to do.  So due to the vetting of the document and extensive discussions done on such content in said document it is pointed to more often than others. It isn't as detailed as a step by step guide, but it isn't outdated (and if is, usually corrected quickly often before a public release of the new AAF build)  Even the way the document is distributed... Through Google Docs, there isn't any old PDFs or shouldn't be anymore. The info is bleeding edge updated as changes are approved and ported over to the public document (yes there is a dev document waiting for approval of content before being made public)

Now I can't speak to @dagobaking or for him on why he would say that. I can only speculate due to the amount of time I have worked with him on this project.

Also keep in mind the document is ever evolving (time allowing) with new content and clarifications being created as well as hints and possible tricks etc etc being added.

You do not need to have any other mod beyond DLC, AAF and F4SE, MCM and Looksmenu to use ANY animation pack I have in that guide.

Those are the only things you need to have animations installed and activated, if you use manual methods to activate a mod.  (not even sure you need DLCs.. ;) ) @dagobaking designed AAF in that manner.

15 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Those are the only things you need to have animations installed and activated, if you use manual methods to activate a mod.  (not even sure you need DLCs.. ;) ) @dagobaking designed AAF in that manner.

Yeah I don't really think DLC is needed but being 5 years later and how cheap it is now, most of the people I help are new and probably have all DLC so I just threw it in there cause he kept mentioning that. But as a hard requirement I don't think so. I'm really not into arguing about stuff like this, I just don't care. I just wrote this cause of how many times he kept saying you would get errors by not mentioning those other mods. Either way I'm good. You know I'm only using my guide for the people I think might benefit from it, I was never looking for it to be the one everybody goes to. Its amazing how fast things go south when a normal conversation starts, it blows my mind sometimes even when I involve myself. Lol. I really don't want to do the he said she said thing every couple of days, I much rather just help when I can and be on my way. 

19 minutes ago, walkin said:

Yeah I don't really think DLC is needed but being 5 years later and how cheap it is now, most of the people I help are new and probably have all DLC so I just threw it in there cause he kept mentioning that. But as a hard requirement I don't think so. I'm really not into arguing about stuff like this, I just don't care. I just wrote this cause of how many times he kept saying you would get errors by not mentioning those other mods. Either way I'm good. You know I'm only using my guide for the people I think might benefit from it, I was never looking for it to be the one everybody goes to. Its amazing how fast things go south when a normal conversation starts, it blows my mind sometimes even when I involve myself. Lol. I really don't want to do the he said she said thing every couple of days, I much rather just help when I can and be on my way. 

Yea, unless something changed, DLC shouldn't be a hard requirement... If it has, nobody told me ;)

all this only shows why more people aren't sharing or working on guides/tutorials for this. 

7 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Yea, unless something changed, DLC shouldn't be a hard requirement... If it has, nobody told me ;)

all this only shows why more people aren't sharing or working on guides/tutorials for this. 

Yes it would be literally impossible to stay on a complete every mod guide. I think the only way I'd even consider something like that would be if you could get paid for a 40/hr week, quit your job and make at least what youre making at your job. Yeah, like that would ever happen. Lol

And I think I'd still pass!

The matter of guide management is one that showed up completely out of left field for me. I had figured that I would make the wiki with the basics and that each add-on mod would just have their own install instructions.

I think the root of the problems with "stale" information is a short-coming of using the forum format. Forum threads tend to live long past their relevancy.

So, I think the Google Docs format is much better because the moment it is updated, the un-updated version ceases to exist. You can include an update log on the first page to indicate how old the latest updates are.

Long and short guides are each helpful in different ways. For some users, getting the basics set up is difficult. So, it's better to not complicate their efforts with instructions for optional mods. On the other hand, there are many users that just want a build with every adult mod on LL installed at the same time in a working manner. For them, the longer guides may be a better option.

7 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks for considering, only you know exactly how your framework works internally so i can't suggest here more specific, but if there is any system in your code that can differentiate between the positiontrees and normal animations maybe that swap button could be available only for normal animations;

Yes. I could make it available depending on modes... Though, I know users will be confused by this and ask "why is switch sometimes broken?"

7 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I need this system for 2 situations, kissing and foreplay.

- i.e. in my mod the player can date npcs, at the end of the date the two can kiss each other, i would make sure that the two only unequip helmets, i tried using your apply equipment set with a custom xml set with only head biped slot listed but the actors kissed naked nonetheless, so i don't know exactly how to proceed here, it seems AAF apply the full unequip set for naked ignoring other equipment sets applies before calling the animation.

I see. AAF does have auto-equip to help with this kind of thing. But, it depends on actions to be properly set up and also used by positions.

When it is set up correctly, it can remove clothes items depending on what is needed for an action. So, kissing could be set up to remove the helmet slot whenever it happens. Other actions would remove the bodyslot when they happen, etc. And this happens live during the scene. So, if there are stages, it could gradually remove equipment.

If i ever wanted an option then it would the black list or at least a list of animation that take higher priority when AAF is initated. right now the list will just use the random but most of the time it will just pick an animation witch you dont like too see much and skip most of the better looking animation set. kind of how sexlab is skyrim with the mcm menu you can black list animation and framework will then skip these animation and only use the pool of animation set that you

then enabled.

Not sure how hard it will be to add option like this but seeing as you use a xml rather then build in mcm it will be harder to implement i think.

2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

If i ever wanted an option then it would the black list or at least a list of animation that take higher priority when AAF is initated. right now the list will just use the random but most of the time it will just pick an animation witch you dont like too see much and skip most of the better looking animation set. kind of how sexlab is skyrim with the mcm menu you can black list animation and framework will then skip these animation and only use the pool of animation set that you

then enabled.

Not sure how hard it will be to add option like this but seeing as you use a xml rather then build in mcm it will be harder to implement i think.

I achieve this by removing the animations I dont like from the positionData in the xml

6 minutes ago, chinbobble said:

sound dude. like I said I had full working install already so just said id give you feedback if you wanted it and you posted it so I assumed you wanted feedback and I gave it. that feedback was honestly.. you are creating a very basic just get aaf and work damnit guide which is hugely useful so ppl can plug and play. it was perplexing to me why savages were included in the quick guide without a full explanation of his (one of the more complex animation packs) when they could be substituted for another animators such as farelles for example that is literally plug and play. so that was my feedback and though that wall of text is a strain on the eye ;) im glad you saw why I was saying it... no matter how much you now hate me for saying it :P peace bradr

I don't hate you, I don't even know you, so its all good there. Its hard to try and figure out how much info you should throw at somebody that doesn't really know that much. My thought about including Savage Cabbage was because it was included in the patch for Leito so I figured why not include them. But you have a good point that if I do that then I should be telling them about the other mods that go with it if you so choose. to use them. The problem with that is it starts adding a bunch of stuff that might confuse some people. I don't mind feedback, even if it didn't come off that way, so keep it coming. You just made another good point about choosing someone else animation pack just for the purpose of getting it up and running. I think I am going to do that and leave out both Leito and Crazy's. The sole purpose is to get no errors and move on from there so that is a very good point I never really thought about. Its easy to overlook things like that when you yourself know what youre doing. Its easy to forget that someone else might get messed up by the things we can do in our sleep. That was the whole thing I was shooting for in the first place, and what started out as supposed to be easy , has turned into not as easy as I originally thought.  So yeah I am going to pretty much rewrite most of it and dumb it right down because of our conversations, so youre feedback, regardless of how we got there, was awesome info for me moving forward. Appreciate it, sorry if anything harsh was said and keep on keeping on. Lol Have a good one.

3 minutes ago, chinbobble said:

indeed dude especially since keito has a v2 which god bless him for doing it but whilst a user blasting through a huge install would typically expect to find the latest version at the bottom of the files list, for some reason his v is above the fourplay version. so its very easy for the end user of a guide to fuck up even tho when writing a guide.. its kinda obvious. like leitos bring up a whole other issue of not needing compatibility since v2 is aaf ready so for install you do crazys then the patch and then leitos providing you have v2... like im not even sure if it would cause an issue to have lietos v2 before you install the patch but why would you patch something that doesn't need patching would that cause a problem. im not going to be the guinea pig who trys that out but yup. there is a lot of nuances so anything included needs a thorough explanation. peace my dude

Yeah, I hear ya. I gotta basically say okay you have it running, now grab the rest, and by the way, youre on your own from here on out. Politely. Lol

kytharas gave a better launching point and that's not to take anything away from what you are doing

Low level tutorials will always trump looser more general guides. I don't feel you took anything away from my or @forgets work. Just wanted to mention the differences and why. Doing the level of detail that he/she did is very hard to keep up. Kudos to anyone that is willing to do such works... My hat is off to them. I truly understand the level of work that is required to provide such materials... perhaps more than many here ;)

4 hours ago, walkin said:

I don't hate you, I don't even know you, so its all good there. Its hard to try and figure out how much info you should throw at somebody that doesn't really know that much. My thought about including Savage Cabbage was because it was included in the patch for Leito so I figured why not include them. But you have a good point that if I do that then I should be telling them about the other mods that go with it if you so choose. to use them. The problem with that is it starts adding a bunch of stuff that might confuse some people. I don't mind feedback, even if it didn't come off that way, so keep it coming. You just made another good point about choosing someone else animation pack just for the purpose of getting it up and running. I think I am going to do that and leave out both Leito and Crazy's. The sole purpose is to get no errors and move on from there so that is a very good point I never really thought about. Its easy to overlook things like that when you yourself know what youre doing. Its easy to forget that someone else might get messed up by the things we can do in our sleep. That was the whole thing I was shooting for in the first place, and what started out as supposed to be easy , has turned into not as easy as I originally thought.  So yeah I am going to pretty much rewrite most of it and dumb it right down because of our conversations, so youre feedback, regardless of how we got there, was awesome info for me moving forward. Appreciate it, sorry if anything harsh was said and keep on keeping on. Lol Have a good one.

If I might make a suggestion provided you are game for it.

Just focus on the core installation of AAF and the minimum requirements and a basic, clean SFW pose mod and quick test to verify that the install is good to go. That would cover 4~5 mods and once the reader is complete and tested.. they are assured that the base is working. They have a strong working base. Simple, easy, focused, and so far as I understand it.. should be pretty stable for awhile before changes are needed to be done to update it.

4 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Low level tutorials will always trump looser more general guides. I don't feel you took anything away from my or @forgets work. Just wanted to mention the differences and why. Doing the level of detail that he/she did is very hard to keep up. Kudos to anyone that is willing to do such works... My hat is off to them. I truly understand the level of work that is required to provide such materials... perhaps more than many here ;)

If I might make a suggestion provided you are game for it.

Just focus on the core installation of AAF and the minimum requirements and a basic, clean SFW pose mod and quick test to verify that the install is good to go. That would cover 4~5 mods and once the reader is complete and tested.. they are assured that the base is working. They have a strong working base. Simple, easy, focused, and so far as I understand it.. should be pretty stable for awhile before changes are needed to be done to update it.

That sounds good. I'm actually downloading Fallout on my laptop and old rig to see if 1 of them will be able to at least fire up the game. I want to start from scratch and see how exactly easy it may or may not be for someone. I know I can probably do this on my main, but I'm just not into dicking around with my main set-up right now. I want to be able to have Vortex and Loot and everything else as a new user. That being said, I have a question. The question I have is why I'm trying to do what I'm doing. Lol But since I started already and fallout 4 is only 50% done, I'll ask. Lol My question or concern is once they have AAF up and running like suggested (with really bare minimum) what happens when they go and decide to add everything else on. For example: I have to tell them about the AAF Compatibility patch for obvious reasons. This patch has support for 5 other mods- 4 pose and Servitron. If they don't have those already downloaded, they wont be checked in the Fomod as options. This is okay for running the game but what happens if they download them after the fact. Does AAF automatically support them now, or does the user have to re-install the patch with the options ticked for AAF to recognize these mods have been added. Not knowing this for sure was the only reason I included them in my guide to begin with. This is one of the things I want to test and is why I'm redownloading the game on another system. But if you know 100% what the answer would be, that's fine. Either way I'm downloading anyway but this is just one of the things I'm curious about.

I know I can probably do this on my main, but I'm just not into dicking around with my main set-up right now.

Understandable... however, with MO you can just create a new profile and activate the mods you need. You don't even really need to install anything new.. just start a fresh game and get to a point where you can test the animation which should only take a few moments after you create the character..

I want to be able to have Vortex and Loot and everything else as a new user.

Vortex might be a nice thing to check and run. There are people using that that are new. however, lots of the actual mod creators as far as I know are using MO2... (still useful for testing purposes and to prove that it sn't the mod or the manager when something goes wrong as you would have a functional base install in Vortex ;))

The question I have is why I'm trying to do what I'm doing. Lol

The answer.. you are fucking insane.. ;) Sorry, its true... lol

My question or concern is once they have AAF up and running like suggested (with really bare minimum) what happens when they go and decide to add everything else on.

Not your problem.  If you are truly developing a tutorial  for AAF for basic install ... that is all that matters. Add a selected POSE mod from Nexus.. keep it SFW and then you can use it for support (or even release it for support to others, perhaps using the Google doc format I use, then you can change out the document as you desire and keep it bleeding edge update.. use two documents, dev and release and if something is bad.. just post "under construction" for the linked document until you can fix the issue )

The base is solid. the rest, if problem occur is a trouble shooting issue not an AAF issue. (directly at least. unless a mod is changing something or causing trouble. which likely would be known issue quickly. ) This also has the added benefit of showing how easy it is to get a start on using AAF as well as help provide for a solid functional base for people to build on in the future.

Edit..
Don't be afraid to set limits on your tutorial/ guide and what it covers. Feel free to check out my SCR Resources tutorial page. You will see I am very clear right up front on what it covers, what to request for support and how to get updates and such added (for example if an added armor is part of SCR... it has to be included into the original threads OP first before I add it or change my tutorial)  Setting limits helps those people get supoort for what you can do, limits the checking on your OP or source, Interactions with you, and lets them know to go to the ... insert location here... location... ;) Where they can get prompt (hopefully) support on their needs that are outside the scope of your guide/tutorial. For anyone that creates such documents .. this is a must.

For example: I have to tell them about the AAF Compatibility patch for obvious reasons.

No you don't...  That isn't basic... that is advanced and NSFW... If you feel driven.. I'd have an "advanced" document that covers some basic NSFW mods and requirements. this way if something goes wrong.. the original could and would still be valid. The NSFW mods and such are where most of the issues are coming from with conflicts and has the fastest development cycle opposed to Nexus pose mods. ;)

Does AAF automatically support them now, or does the user have to re-install the patch with the options ticked for AAF to recognize these mods have been added.Does AAF automatically support them now, or does the user have to re-install the patch with the options ticked for AAF to recognize these mods have been added.

yes this... Otherwise, AAF will likely not know what is going on with those mods.  (no need to re-install AAF to get this to work)

Of course, I am not most current on the mods and tools.. Could be wrong.

Not knowing this for sure was the only reason I included them in my guide to begin with.

Discord chat would help with some of the questions you are coming up with. People are very active there. (dev mod authors and users) Also, with any of your guides.. I'd link to official support threads along with any contact info or support contact options you are providing for your document or source.

So far, I'm not doing so bad for someone that hasn't had an actual functional install of AAF since #14~17 or so... lol.

@walkin If you want to discuss this further etc etc. feel free to PM me on this matter. I can go into more detail and give suggestions.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Understandable... however, with MO you can just create a new profile and activate the mods you need. You don't even really need to install anything new.. just start a fresh game and get to a point where you can test the animation which should only take a few moments after you create the character..

Vortex might be a nice thing to check and run. There are people using that that are new. however, lots of the actual mod creators as far as I know are using MO2... (still useful for testing purposes and to prove that it sn't the mod or the manager when something goes wrong as you would have a functional base install in Vortex ;))

The answer.. you are fucking insane.. ;) Sorry, its true... lol

Not your problem.  If you are truly developing a tutorial  for AAF for basic install ... that is all that matters. Add a selected POSE mod from Nexus.. keep it SFW and then you can use it for support (or even release it for support to others, perhaps using the Google doc format I use, then you can change out the document as you desire and keep it bleeding edge update.. use two documents, dev and release and if something is bad.. just post "under construction" for the linked document until you can fix the issue )

The base is solid. the rest, if problem occur is a trouble shooting issue not an AAF issue. (directly at least. unless a mod is changing something or causing trouble. which likely would be known issue quickly. )

No you don't...  That isn't basic... that is advanced and NSFW... If you feel driven.. I'd have an "advanced" document that covers some basic NSFW mods and requirements. this way if something goes wrong.. the original could and would still be valid. The NSFW mods and such are where most of the issues are coming from with conflicts and has the fastest development cycle opposed to Nexus pose mods. ;)

AAF automatically supports them as I understand it.. however, AAF CP (compatibility patch) won't.  As I understand it, you have to run the patch for any mod that it covers and patches... then, and only then would it support the changes.  Otherwise, AAF will likely not know what is going on with those mods.  (no need to re-install AAF to get this to work)

Ah, yes this...

Of course, I am not most current on the mods and tools.. Could be wrong.

Discord chat would help with some of the questions you are coming up with. People are very active there. (dev mod authors and users) Also, with any of your guides.. I'd link to official support threads along with any contact info or support contact options you are providing for your document or source.

So far, I'm not doing so bad for someone that hasn't had an actual functional install of AAF since #14~17 or so... lol.

All right where to start Lol-

1/ I have only used Vortex and Loot since day 1 and have never had a problem. I use Vortex to install them (never on its own- I download manually from Nexus then choose add file from within Vortex) and then I fire up Loot to sort them and away I go. Not once have I had to move or do anything. This is of course having some knowledge of modding and knowing how to set up my conflicts in Vortex. I have zero interest in learning any other mod organize as Vortex is the way theyre going now and its been great for me.

2/ I might be a little insane, but more I'm not working right at this moment. Lol (Which is going to be changing right soon)

3/ I know its not my problem but would still like to know the answers for when no doubt the questions come back to me.

4/ I didn't know you were talking non adult. Seeing as AAF is available on Nexus along with everything else needed for a non adult playthrough, then why not let Nexus and people over there deal with that. Theres enough people here to try and help without people coming here that have no intention of using any adult mods but just want support. No offense to anyone in that category if youre reading this. Lol

So with that I'm not sure if I want to even bother with a non NSFW guide. My thinking is that 90-95% of people that come here are here to download an adult mod, so that's the info I want to be able to help people with. You know just as I do that if I'm helping somebody and the topic comes up in the process of helping them that I have a guide they can look at, when and if something goes wrong or they need another answer chances are theyre going to come right back to me, so I'll probably have my hands full as it is. I don't know, guess we"ll see what happens. I know how to get it working and how it runs but I still want to play around a little and refresh my memory. I haven't tried reinstalling anything from here in months. I'm 300hours into a very stable game with AAF installed and another 150+ mods so who knows maybe I'll run into problems when I try from scratch again. Lol

I'll get back to you when I see whats going on or when I change and update everything. I don't think its going to be like tonight or tomorrow or whenever. Depends when I'm not lazy. Lol

Edit: I just seen youre comment about the topic matter. Not sure how this topic started here to begin with. We can absolutely carry on with it somewhere else.

Edit 2: Also didn't see you mention about PM'ing you. Sorry

hi

a bunch of warnings/errors came up in AFF

cctosfo-4001-neosky.esm
cczsef04001-bhouse.esm
cceejo4002-nuka.esl

are these needed for AAF?

Checked on the requirements section and nothing?

it also has SSEX warnings/errors.

13 minutes ago, padezaw said:

hi

a bunch of warnings/errors came up in AFF

cctosfo-4001-neosky.esm
cczsef04001-bhouse.esm
cceejo4002-nuka.esl

are these needed for AAF?

Checked on the requirements section and nothing?

it also has SSEX warnings/errors.

The top 3 have to do with Creation Club stuff. The SSEX is Settlement Supplies Expanded. You probably had all these options checked in Savage Cabbage animation pack and don't have the actual content. Re-install Savage Cabbage animation pack and uncheck the 3 creation club options and uncheck SSEX, unless you plan on downloading that mod.

22 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I achieve this by removing the animations I dont like from the positionData in the xml

Are you sure it is really that easy ? what if other mods are calling this animation directly will this not cause a problem because you removed this from positiondata. so instead you will just see 2 npc standing because the animation is no longer found in xml file. that is why i would rather have something implemented like sexlab has this way you dont accidently remove stuff that was not suppose to be removed. also it will make it easier to identify what animation you want to turn off.

2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Are you sure it is really that easy ? what if other mods are calling this animation directly will this not cause a problem because you removed this from positiondata. so instead you will just see 2 npc standing because the animation is no longer found in xml file. that is why i would rather have something implemented like sexlab has this way you dont accidently remove stuff that was not suppose to be removed. also it will make it easier to identify what animation you want to turn off.

other mods shouldn't directly call for an animation, they use tags. And especially not if the animation is that unpopular you'd want to remove it.

From what I know positionData is just the naming in the list when you open the menu ingame. When you remove it from positionData you remove it from the ingame list. The files are still there

For some reason when i open the AAF wizard, I can't go past the step to choose the npcs I want to animate,  if I hit the NEXT button after selecting someone, nothing happens at all...

Can anyone guide me on that? Load order in spoiler tags:

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
VulpineRace.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
HardcoreMode_ON.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
Arbitration - Resources.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
NAC.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
BerettaM9FS.esl=1
Scrap Everything - Core.esp=1
VulpinePlayer.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp=1
VisibleWeapons.esp=1
Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp=1
C_VWAS.esp=1
TakeCover.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp=1
dD - Small Splatter Size.esp=1
SA80.esp=1
fn five-seven v3.0.esp=1
G36Complex.esp=1
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp=1
mk14.esp=1
RU556.esp=1
F4NV-AMR.esp=1
Skibs-WH77Redux.esp=1
RainofBrassPetals.esp=1
LongRangeBulletHoles.esp=1
WorthlessMod.esp=1
AMR_VWAS.esp=1
M9_VWAS.esp=1
FN57_VWAS.esp=1
G36_VWAS.esp=1
Mk14 Apparel.esp=1
SA80_VWAS.esp=1
SR_VWAS.esp=1
RU556_VWAS.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
NoraSpouse.esp=1
LR_Motorcycle.esp=1
LR_LoneWandererFarHarbour.esp=1
LR_LoneWandererNukaWorld.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp=1
PlayerComments.esp=1
Holsters & sheaths.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
WeaponsOnBack Addon.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
OCDecorator.esp=1
OCDispenser.esp=1
OCDecoratorDLC.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp=1
Northland Diggers New.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
Sit Anywhere Re-Done.esp=1
See You Sleep CW editon - Beta.esp=1
Camping.esp=1
Combat_Helmet_Illumination 1.2.esp=1
PlayerCommentsCWSSPatch.esp=1
Locky Bastard.esp=1
WhatsYourName.esp=1
Synth Overhaul.esp=1
Synth Overhaul - No level requirements Patch.esp=1
Synth Overhaul - White Patch.esp=1
Arbitration - Button Lowered Weapons.esp=1
Arbitration - 3rd Person Gun Up by Default.esp=1
HeavyAmbientOcclusion.esp=1
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ValiusHDTextures2K.esp=1
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp=1
RemoveBlur.esp=1
PushAwayCompanions.esp=1
grenadeflipoffsound.esp=1
HeadWounds.esp=1
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp=1
CROSS_GoreCrits.esp=1
CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp=1
LaundryDay.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp=1
NAC-FarHarbor.esp=1
NAC-NukaWorld.esp=1
PRC Weather Patch - NAC-TS-Hybrid.esp=1
PRC Patch for Enbs.esp=1
UnbogusFallout.esp=1
UnbogusFallout_AltBullets.esp=1
UnbogusMisc_SkippedLegDay.esp=1
realisticheadshots.esp=1
1.5xEnemyDamage.esp=1
1.5xPlayerDamage.esp=1
KLWD.esp=1
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp=1
SimpleSettlers.esp=1
Orphans.esp=1
DiverseChildren.esp=1
Child Outfits Vanilla Standalone.esp=1
MergedChildModsWithExtras.esp=1
Children's Beds.esp=1
RainbowBeds_Kids.esp=1
SchoolDeskObject.esp=1
Raider Children.esp=1
Killable Children.esp=1
HoloTime.esp=1
CGOsoundsplugin.esp=1
HatswithHair.esp=1
Give Me That Bottle.esp=1
FillBottleAnyDifficulty.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
InstitWeapPosit.esp=1
GraveDigger.esp=1
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp=1
Realistic_conversations.esp=1
Institute Patch for PRC.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
AAF_SEU.esp=1
Animated_Fannies.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1

Also, I'd like to know how can I remove the green texts that appear on the left side of the screen every time I load a save

https://imgur.com/a/6KOfYJr

Edit: So apparently NMM was screwing up the Leito animation pack installation and that was causing the aaf wizard issue. I got the animations working now and i only need help solving the green texts on the screen when loading a save to be good to go.

Anyone have any info on camera controls for this mod? I seem to be stuck with all my animations happening with a top down view of camera that is stuck, instead of a free camera in like third person view. I have best as I can tell the latest version of F4SE and the game and this mod (with compatibility patches and such).

23 minutes ago, Giovanni1285 said:

Also, I'd like to know how can I remove the green texts that appear on the left side of the screen every time I load a save

https://imgur.com/a/6KOfYJr

Does the boot process complete and remove the text?

18 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

Anyone have any info on camera controls for this mod? I seem to be stuck with all my animations happening with a top down view of camera that is stuck, instead of a free camera in like third person view. I have best as I can tell the latest version of F4SE and the game and this mod (with compatibility patches and such).

Sounds like something is breaking some F4SE files or an old version of LLFP is over-writing the new one packaged with AAF.

15 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Does the boot process complete and remove the text?

When the save finishes loading, the game stutters for some seconds while showing the texts, but then they disappear completely. I just wanted to know if there is a way to prevent them from showing up every time I load a game, since this tend to get annoying after a while. I guess those texts show errors with something related to AAF, but i haven't noticed any problems with the mod until now, so i don't want to be bothered with those texts for now. Thanks for the support!