17 hours ago, dagobaking said:

In the meantime, I think you could check for installation of animation pack esp that are known to contain certain animations and set flags for available content then.

Good idea, I will do it this way then.

Thanks again! :)

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Should be. It's almost no change. Just the default debug setting was fixed.

Hello, I just updated from 49b to 58b (I don't know how I missed the notifications for the interim updates).  Anyway, 49b was working fine; 59b gives me the errors in the screenshot "AAF ERROR [33]".  When I go back to 49b I do not get the error and it works fine.20190205195344_1.thumb.jpg.dc325cb009f04770d85ec18295a60f3e.jpg

25 minutes ago, reconphil said:

Hello, I just updated from 49b to 58b (I don't know how I missed the notifications for the interim updates).  Anyway, 49b was working fine; 59b gives me the errors in the screenshot "AAF ERROR [33]".  When I go back to 49b I do not get the error and it works fine.20190205195344_1.thumb.jpg.dc325cb009f04770d85ec18295a60f3e.jpg

Try reinstalling STATS, FatiguePerc is defined in one of its XML's

15 hours ago, dagobaking said:

If that doesn't work, you may need to clean the save or start a new game.

That didn't work, but I really don't want to start another new game.  I have yet to play through one iteration from starting new games.  I think for now, I will use the older version of AAF.  "It just works."?  Okay, I went in and reloaded STATS but it didn't work.  Then I cleaned the save and it still didn't work.  49b works.  It must be something in the update 58b.  

1.  Well you all have me afraid to try the new version I have everything working with 49 beta, of course the dog dinger's don't get erect.

[  I bet someone need to make and animation for a dog to lick there dick or ass to get them to jump up and at Um :)  ]

2. As someone just getting back into Fo4, and finding AAF to be most acceptable so far, I have been trying to learn a little about it, but have not looked to deep at it, as I have been finally finishing all the main game and DLC campaign's. Something after I bought the GOTY ( over a year ago ) I never did :( 

3.  I have found that Loot totally buggers my game, and although I loved it in skyrim it has been only a plague in FO4...For Me

I Think someone very energetic needs to make a new How to get AAF up and running with all animation's and most popular sex mods with no problems Thread. The one I used I am told is old, and many things have changed.  I found it a most perplexing stack of cards to get right, and not have blow up and go to desk top, but that is probably my fat finger causing that.

4.   I actually seldom ever advance any main game quest's with any sex mod added.  I keep a profile that has only body, and clothing mod's, and maybe some settlement clean up mod's, and the most used Keyword's, and builder additions, but no sex mods or major mods at all.

[ From this profile I will grab a save, and move to another profile to play with AAF type mods.  For me this has been the safest, and most practical way to do it. It also allows me to pretty much always have a clean save to return to, and I will quickly make a new profile when needed for testing of new mods by them selves first before combining them with others. ]

I am using MO2 for handling mods. { with the exception of Body slide which I install with NMM, I had issues trying to install it with MO2.  It would install, but would error when trying to run. I believe it is just better to have it installed in the main FO4 folder for now.}

5.  I am sure you all know it well, but I finally downloaded (Fusion City)  this is a wonderful mod, and begs for some one to make some really active sex mod's for it.   It is and amazing work.

Quests may be so, so, and Spike is something I got rid of as soon as I could, but the attention to detail, and all the clothing mod's that you wind up with ( sadly most of them appear to be body re-placers :/ ) really make it shine ( and it requires nothing but it's self, and needs no DLC ).  I may eventually make it a main stay in my non AAF profile, but wish to test its stability much more first.

6. Anyway I may wait and let you tweak out the AAF idiosyncrasies for a bit before jumping in, I have a reasonably stable AAF, and animations install right now, and hate to muck it up. Of course I would be more than happy to make a new profile, and test some different things if you truly needed it, I enjoy testing out new mod's, and I tend to if I like them, Modify and add to them over time.

Getting to old, and set in my way's to do much modding any more other than for my own usages.  But I think you all are doing some really great work.

20 minutes ago, galgat said:

1.  Well you all have me afraid to try the new version I have everything working with 49 beta, of course the dog dinger's don't get erect.

[  I bet someone need to make and animation for a dog to lick there dick or ass to get them to jump up and at Um :)  ]

2. As someone just getting back into Fo4, and finding AAF to be most acceptable so far, I have been trying to learn a little about it, but have not looked to deep at it, as I have been finally finishing all the main game and DLC campaign's. Something after I bought the GOTY ( over a year ago ) I never did :( 

3.  I have found that Loot totally buggers my game, and although I loved it in skyrim it has been only a plague in FO4...For Me

I Think someone very energetic needs to make a new How to get AAF up and running with all animation's and most popular sex mods with no problems Thread. The one I used I am told is old, and many things have changed.  I found it a most perplexing stack of cards to get right, and not have blow up and go to desk top, but that is probably my fat finger causing that.

4.   I actually seldom ever advance any main game quest's with any sex mod added.  I keep a profile that has only body, and clothing mod's, and maybe some settlement clean up mod's, and the most used Keyword's, and builder additions, but no sex mods or major mods at all.

[ From this profile I will grab a save, and move to another profile to play with AAF type mods.  For me this has been the safest, and most practical way to do it. It also allows me to pretty much always have a clean save to return to, and I will quickly make a new profile when needed for testing of new mods by them selves first before combining them with others. ]

I am using MO2 for handling mods. { with the exception of Body slide which I install with NMM, I had issues trying to install it with MO2.  It would install, but would error when trying to run. I believe it is just better to have it installed in the main FO4 folder for now.}

5.  I am sure you all know it well, but I finally downloaded (Fusion City)  this is a wonderful mod, and begs for some one to make some really active sex mod's for it.   It is and amazing work.

Quests may be so, so, and Spike is something I got rid of as soon as I could, but the attention to detail, and all the clothing mod's that you wind up with ( sadly most of them appear to be body re-placers :/ ) really make it shine ( and it requires nothing but it's self, and needs no DLC ).  I may eventually make it a main stay in my non AAF profile, but wish to test its stability much more first.

6. Anyway I may wait and let you tweak out the AAF idiosyncrasies for a bit before jumping in, I have a reasonably stable AAF, and animations install right now, and hate to muck it up. Of course I would be more than happy to make a new profile, and test some different things if you truly needed it, I enjoy testing out new mod's, and I tend to if I like them, Modify and add to them over time.

Getting to old, and set in my way's to do much modding any more other than for my own usages.  But I think you all are doing some really great work.

I have tried the recommendations and the mod author's solutions but very seldom see any erections.  Worse, I get the error with AAF if I use 58b.  I went back to 49b and it works fine.

53 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I have the problem with AAF not loading and just leaving the load text on screen.  And yes I tried it with a clean save. This ultra-mega sucks as I just "finished" my mod and decided I'd update everything for testing. LE SIGH.

I had this same issue. Turned out to be the AAF_Settings.xml I was using. See, I back up and drop in my settings typically. But in the newer versions, there's a new setting or two added, and it may lock like this if it does not have them. 

Typically, in the past, I would do a diff or compare and re-edit the settings file. For some reason, I didn't on one of the updates. Re-tuning the fresh file from the newest update with my settings, and then rolling with it fixed this hang for me. 

3 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

I had this same issue. Turned out to be the AAF_Settings.xml I was using. See, I back up and drop in my settings typically. But in the newer versions, there's a new setting or two added, and it may lock like this if it does not have them. 

Typically, in the past, I would do a diff or compare and re-edit the settings file. For some reason, I didn't on one of the updates. Re-tuning the fresh file from the newest update with my settings, and then rolling with it fixed this hang for me. 

Yep, just solved it myself a second ago :) I made sure ALL my AAF mods (like Leito and Crazy patches) were updated and now it seems okay.

12 hours ago, calscks said:

...does AAF have problems loading animation data from ESL plugin? my game literally went into deadlock while trying to load animation data from a pose plugin that is flagged as ESL.

It shouldn't. It's set up to work with ESL. But, could always be an unfound issue. If you could give more information maybe someone else can verify if they see this too or not.

4 hours ago, galgat said:

Thank you for trying the mod and giving detailed feedback.

If the version you have installed already does what you need it to, yeah, no pressure to upgrade. In fact, that may be the best course for anyone more focused on their playthrough than on testing and giving feedback. In other words, if you have AAF working stable, finish your playthrough that way and install the new version on your next new game. Quite a few issues can only come up from upgrading mid-game.

The guides probably could be updated. But, there are many I didn't have any involvement with and it's a lot of work for anyone. So, I don't have much influence on what happens there. The basic install instructions on the wiki should be good for that part. Others need to fill in for adult things, etc.

Fusion City looks like a cool mod. I have yet to try it out. I think there is a modder working on animations for it. But, I will let them reveal details if/when they want to.

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

A better way to do this would be to make a smaller version of the settings file with a higher priority number. Put only the settings in that you want to keep and delete the rest. That would minimize the chances of the settings going into the game getting messed up.

7 hours ago, dagobaking said:

A better way to do this would be to make a smaller version of the settings file with a higher priority number. Put only the settings in that you want to keep and delete the rest. That would minimize the chances of the settings going into the game getting messed up.

That....

....is a really good idea...thanks D. 

16 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yep, just solved it myself a second ago :) I made sure ALL my AAF mods (like Leito and Crazy patches) were updated and now it seems okay.

Really?

i have a similar issuse on a new character i startet yesterday.

Today i installed AAF, Animation Packs and Patches for testing (actual versions).

Same effect.

Plugins.txt

20190207202255_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

I never touched any XMLs because i don´t know what i´m doing.