On 1/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, johnny2by4 said:

i'm getting a crash in game when i swap from inv to data tab in pip-boy; it doesn't happen every time but if i swap back and fourth it does.  looking around for similar issues i think its tied to an interaction between this mod and vis-g.  anyone else having a similar issue?

had more time to play around with my game, figured out its not tied to vis-g, but just having AAF.esm active causes the issue.  everything else with the framework seems to work, sex mod animation play, mods that use AAF to play said animations fire off just fine. 

but when i'm in my pipboy if i swap from the inventory tab to the data tab i get a CTD.

14 minutes ago, johnny2by4 said:

had more time to play around with my game, figured out its not tied to vis-g, but just having AAF.esm active causes the issue.  everything else with the framework seems to work, sex mod animation play, mods that use AAF to play said animations fire off just fine. 

but when i'm in my pipboy if i swap from the inventory tab to the data tab i get a CTD.

The action you describe doesn't do anything with AAF.

It sounds like you have a corrupt save issue related to mod order. So, when you turn AAF off it does something to change/fix the positions of other mods.

13 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

The action you describe doesn't do anything with AAF.

It sounds like you have a corrupt save issue related to mod order. So, when you turn AAF off it does something to change/fix the positions of other mods.

thought that was the case, so i downloaded a 'clean save' to test it on.  disabled every sex and animation mod along with AAF and loaded the save and saw no issue.  enabled AAF and loaded and had the same crash issue.

i'm guessing its interacting with one of my previously installed mods, i'll go through the plugin list tomorrow and see if i can find it.

14 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

thought that was the case, so i downloaded a 'clean save' to test it on.  disabled every sex and animation mod along with AAF and loaded the save and saw no issue.  enabled AAF and loaded and had the same crash issue.

i'm guessing its interacting with one of my previously installed mods, i'll go through the plugin list tomorrow and see if i can find it.

went through my load order and found disabling looksmenu kept my game from crashing when i swap between inv and data tab.  a fresh reinstall of the mod, and one for aaf too just to be sure, didn't fix the issue.

looks menu is a hard requirement right?  AAF wont load without it?  asking since i get none of the AAF messages if the looksmenu esp is disabled.  could my issue be caused by some form of broken AAF xml from an animation pack?

edit: it was an xml file!  suns poses animation mod has optional AAF files that i'd guess are old and incompatible.

58 minutes ago, johnny2by4 said:

went through my load order and found disabling looksmenu kept my game from crashing when i swap between inv and data tab.  a fresh reinstall of the mod, and one for aaf too just to be sure, didn't fix the issue.

looks menu is a hard requirement right?  AAF wont load without it?  asking since i get none of the AAF messages if the looksmenu esp is disabled.  could my issue be caused by some form of broken AAF xml from an animation pack?

edit: it was an xml file!  suns poses animation mod has optional AAF files that i'd guess are old and incompatible.

I don't see how changing pipboy tabs would be affected in any way by AAF. So, I still think this is a broken save issue. But, good to hear it's working now.

Ah, hello uhh it seems I have ran into a oopsie whoopsies. When I try to "interact" with Dogmeat I seem to get a brief pop up about an error. I dunno what else I should put here for further help but the best I have atm is a screenshot. I hope it helps somewhat.

Oopsie whoopsie.png

On 1/25/2019 at 8:52 AM, dagobaking said:

That comes with AAF. So, you don't need to install it separately.

This means that if you see that error, you have most likely not installed F4SE correctly.

Thanks... now my another problem is no animation after surrender... when surrender to creature, i only kneel, after that i cant move and no animation, when i surrender on human, they will take every thing from me including my cloth, but no animation too..

11 hours ago, Ttttwww said:

Ah, hello uhh it seems I have ran into a oopsie whoopsies. When I try to "interact" with Dogmeat I seem to get a brief pop up about an error. I dunno what else I should put here for further help but the best I have atm is a screenshot. I hope it helps somewhat.

Oopsie whoopsie.png

That error is sometimes unavoidable. It happens when the vanilla pathing system fails to make the actor walk to location. Could be because there isn't a path or maybe some package is stopping them from walking. After a time it skips the walk and teleports the actors to location (and shows this error).

I'm adjusting the code so that it doesn't show the error on-screen to make it feel less scary.

53 minutes ago, Dreamsyue said:

Thanks... now my another problem is no animation after surrender... when surrender to creature, i only kneel, after that i cant move and no animation, when i surrender on human, they will take every thing from me including my cloth, but no animation too..

Have no idea what is happening there.

2 hours ago, Pazz2 said:

Is it possible to move just one actor with the numpad, instead of all the actors at the same time?

Not currently within the game. But, you can enter offsets within the XML to change how it puts individual actors automatically when that animation runs.

4 minutes ago, TopBunMan said:

I can't for the life of me get this to work in game. There's no MCM option, nothing comes up when I press buttons on the numpad. Anything that would activate an animation does nothing. Idk why it's not working for me at all.

You probably dont have F4SE installed correctly.

Hello Dago

a little question if you want

is it possible to dissociate the re-dressing?
more precisely is it possible to make the npc get dressed up by putting the delay to -1 in aaf settings
but to keep my character naked?

6 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello Dago

a little question if you want

is it possible to dissociate the re-dressing?
more precisely is it possible to make the npc get dressed up by putting the delay to -1 in aaf settings
but to keep my character naked?

The delay would apply to both. So, that isn't the place to change. You should be able to do something with the condition node in your equipmentSet XML to block the PC. I think isPlayer="false" would do it.

6 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Nevermind. Apparently I'm a bona-fide retard. Reinstalling F4SE completely fixed everything.

Please don't use the term "retard" in this way.

4 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Ooookay, on from one problem to the next. What do? Still no mod menu in MCM either.

20190201234513_1.jpg

AAF doesn't have an MCM menu.

It looks like it is freezing on bootup. The last person who described this same symptom ended up having a broken save game. When they started a new game it worked ok.

21 hours ago, dagobaking said:

The delay would apply to both. So, that isn't the place to change. You should be able to do something with the condition node in your equipmentSet XML to block the PC. I think isPlayer="false" would do it.

Please don't use the term "retard" in this way.

AAF doesn't have an MCM menu.

It looks like it is freezing on bootup. The last person who described this same symptom ended up having a broken save game. When they started a new game it worked ok.

Game itself doesn't freeze. Can still play everything just fine otherwise. Just AAF doesn't work.

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

That doesn't mean that your save isn't broken.

Right, how about you stop assuming I have no idea what I'm doing. I've run save cleaners several times. The game runs with no problems. It's not broken. I even started a new save, just to be sure, still got the same errors.

6 minutes ago, TopBunMan said:

Right, how about you stop assuming I have no idea what I'm doing. I've run save cleaners several times. The game runs with no problems. It's not broken. I even started a new save, just to be sure, still got the same errors.

I didn't assume you don't know what you are doing. I was pointing out a fact that could be helpful.

But, I'm out now. So, maybe someone else will help you.

2 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Problems with someone else before that claimed that they  knew what they were doing and still had problems. ... pointing that the mod must be the issue.

I spent a few hours loading up the game following the instructions... cleaned the save as the instructions stated and installed the animations... (version 14 or something was where the save was from)

Unfortunately I had a problem with one of the animations. I forget which one as I type this. However, visited the page and realized I needed to install the patch and make sure it was below the main mod in MO. Started it up again on a cleaned save.. and it worked. I usually forget one of those.. :P lol.

The only thing I can figure out that is causing problems for people reporting these strange issues is they aren't taking the time and making sure they are loading the mods and all the requirements properly.  I have done this many times and still forget a part here or a step there, only to realize it once I double check. 

Acting like you know what you are doing and you can't make a mistake or miss a step isn't the way to get to the bottom of the issue.  It could very well be a conflict or some other issue with the selected mods you are using and the install order/load order that is contributing to the issue. (I only use pure AAF and required mods during the test mentioned above and any other test I have done. Only a few external non AAF related mods mostly common mods used by most people to make the game berable. This time wasn't the case.

When someone starts to give advice ... note... it is advice not dictation, they have to start with the most common and likely causes (as @dagobaking did  above.) then move to the more and more complex possibilities.  There are many here that want to help you and others but when the conversation starts to become combative... many times you end up on your own.

As for your issue. You mention you can't get something to work on your number pad. Sometimes that happens. There are instructions on how to change the various keys in the guide. Try changing the key to another one. Might be something with the keyboard. If possible try another keyboard

The above is assuming that you are having getting the mod to activate.. I am not sure so please forgive me for my assumption if that isn't the case. Hopefully that is the solution as I don' have any other suggestions based on your post and info.

52 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Problems with someone else before that claimed that they  knew what they were doing and still had problems. ... pointing that the mod must be the issue.

I spent a few hours loading up the game following the instructions... cleaned the save as the instructions stated and installed the animations... (version 14 or something was where the save was from)

Unfortunately I had a problem with one of the animations. I forget which one as I type this. However, visited the page and realized I needed to install the patch and make sure it was below the main mod in MO. Started it up again on a cleaned save.. and it worked. I usually forget one of those.. :P lol.

The only thing I can figure out that is causing problems for people reporting these strange issues is they aren't taking the time and making sure they are loading the mods and all the requirements properly.  I have done this many times and still forget a part here or a step there, only to realize it once I double check. 

Acting like you know what you are doing and you can't make a mistake or miss a step isn't the way to get to the bottom of the issue.  It could very well be a conflict or some other issue with the selected mods you are using and the install order/load order that is contributing to the issue. (I only use pure AAF and required mods during the test mentioned above and any other test I have done. Only a few external non AAF related mods mostly common mods used by most people to make the game berable. This time wasn't the case.

When someone starts to give advice ... note... it is advice not dictation, they have to start with the most common and likely causes (as @dagobaking did  above.) then move to the more and more complex possibilities.  There are many here that want to help you and others but when the conversation starts to become combative... many times you end up on your own.

As for your issue. You mention you can't get something to work on your number pad. Sometimes that happens. There are instructions on how to change the various keys in the guide. Try changing the key to another one. Might be something with the keyboard. If possible try another keyboard

The above is assuming that you are having getting the mod to activate.. I am not sure so please forgive me for my assumption if that isn't the case. Hopefully that is the solution as I don' have any other suggestions based on your post and info.

Yeah, I appreciate the help. I'm more than certain that the root of all my problems lays in something to do with the SWF files. As, the mod activates and runs through the boot prcoess, but if AAF isn't getting past the SWF processing to Papyrus, then it would make sense that features loaded after that part aren't working. However, what is causing these SWF files to not process properly, is beyond me. Whether or not AAF has conflicts with certain mods, I don't know, there's nothing clarified about UI conflicts on the wiki, and the "how to" posted on LL forums is outdated, heavily. I've made sure that there are no conflicts, and that it's not a problem with the numpad itself. I really don't think I've missed any prerequisites, after my last botch up. I made sure to go through and check all my mod requirements.